Movie Night with GF's Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Finshing the night together.
2.5k words
4.66
16.6k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allen1477
allen1477
46 Followers

In the moments since I rose from the couch, my brain had still not been able to wrap around the reality of this evening. Claire was guiding me forward with her hand gently around my erect penis, the tip still sticky from finishing in her mouth just moments before. We were taking the stairs slowly, her hand gently squeezing and stroking my cock. My dazed eyes landed on her round ass, the green silk pajamas clinging tight between her cheeks. None of this still felt real.

Halfway up the staircase, a few family photos were arranged on the wall. Candid shots from over the years of my girlfriend, Claire and their parents. My eyes ran over the images, not processing any face but Claire in each of the images. Near the top of the staircase, Claire's ass leading me onward with its rocking motion, an image of her at the senior prom caught my attention. I had rarely come upstairs, so I never noticed when it was added. In it she wore a cream silk gown, with pink, purple and green flowers patterned from the strapless-top, down to the floor. She was smiling, her hair curled and falling delicately to her shoulders. In the picture, a guy friend she had been close with since childhood smiled a strained smile; his eyes pleading for a moment alone with the friend who only would ever know him as a friend. I remembered this as one of the early times I began to notice my girlfriends sister growing into a woman.

I was snapped from this daze by the feel of Claire's hand pulling harder on my cock. I glanced again at her ass and saw a dark spot near her crotch. She was leading me on faster.

Her room was at the end of a long hallway. I had never been in her room, only coming upstairs a handful of times to help my girlfriend carry old clothes from her room to be donated. The house was silent as we hurried down the hall, the door to Claire's room already open. The room was large, containing a desk, dresser and queen sized bed. I had only a moment to take in the room before Claire's other hand latched my ass cheeks and spun me around so we were facing each other. Placing both hands on my chest, she started to shove me onto the bedspread, but I resisted much to Claire's surprise.

Standing before her, the head of my penis touching the silk pajamas around her stomach, I grasped her hair with both hands and pulled her close into a kiss, our tongues delicately tracing the inside of each others mouths. In the moments since we left the couch, the sweat and saliva on both our bodies had dried a bit, and her lips were cold to the touch. In seconds, warmth spread between us again and perspiration broke out on our skin. With our mouths still interlocked, I pulled our bodies tight together until I could feel the erect nipples on her large, silk clad breasts, press into my bare chest. I began to run one hand down from her hair, until it had a firm grasp on her ass. After a moment, I ran my hand further down until I felt the wet, silk pajamas in my fingers, and began gently rubbing.

Our kiss broke apart as Claire moaned out and tried to push me back on the bed. I was crazy for her now and needed to express these feelings, and it wasn't going to happen lying on the bed quite yet. I began walking her back towards the wall between her dresser and desk. When her back made contact, she cried out:

"FUUUUCCKKKKK!"

Downstairs she had shown me the attention I so desired from her. Now it was my turn. As my fingers began to pick up speed between her legs, I slowly kissed her neck, being sure to use my tongue to trace lines on her sweet smelling skin. It was always a turn on for me when having sex, how a woman's body can take on a different smell when the heat and saliva, and in this case sweat, mix on the skin. I ran my tongue down to her collar bone, past a few freckles, and again up towards her ear.

"I want to fuck you, baby," I whispered. "But first, I want to show my gratitude for what you just did for me."

I nibbled on her ear lobe, causing her to arch her back, pushing her pelvis into my penis.

"Take... meeeee," she whimpered. "Please," she now begged.

I slowly sank to my knees, being sure to show attention to every inch of her. I now faced her silk clad crotch, and lowed the waistline of her silk shorts with my teeth. When they were low enough for me to glimpse her pussy, I began to gently kiss her inner thigh, being sure to pay attention to every inch of her skin my lips came into contact with. Her warm skin under my lips, softer than anything I'd ever felt, drove me to nearly cum again.

The shorts were still pinned between her ass and the wall, so I let my mouth work around her hips before pulling her shorts the rest of the way down. I felt Claire's breath shutter as they fell from her hips into a soft heap on the ground.

From my knees, I kissed her navel and looked up, allowing my tongue to linger for a second on her skin. Her eyes were lit with passion and yearning. For a moment we held each others eyes, until I felt both of her hands grasp my hair.

Her pussy was freshly shaven, and softer than any other woman's I had ever been with. I began to work my tongue down from her navel, while at the same time running my hands up under her silk top and firmly placing both hands around her boobs. I could feel sweat trickling between them, further adding to the delicate scent that was sex for me. My mind, steered by my throbbing penis now demanded I eat her out, this beautiful woman that was standing over me.

She was dripping wet, and soon her fluids mixed with my saliva as I found spots that nearly made her knees buckle. With a firm grasp on her breasts, I worked deeper.

"Oh my god Allen," she cried. "I could cum right now."

I had a feeling neither of us wanted that yet, so I rose from my knees, tracing kisses past her navel, and pulled her silk top over her head as I stood to my full height. To this point, my hands had become wall acquainted with her breasts, but the sight of her fully naked before me, her perfect breasts gently pressed into my chest, was a feeling I had never experienced. We locked lips momentarily, before I spun her around and bent her over on her desk. Pushing her hair forward, I kissed down her spine, and again sank to my knees so I could eat her out from behind now. After a few moments, her legs began to shake and the quake of her orgasm knocked pencil holders and notebooks from her desk.

"That felt so good," she said. "If you didn't bend me over, I probably would have collapsed."

"If I wasn't sitting on the couch earlier, I would have passed out," I replied. Slowly turning her around so we were face to face again. "I don't think you realize how great this whole night is to me."

"I have a feeling I do," she replied, leaning in for a kiss.

I wrapped my hands around her ass cheeks and lifted her into the air. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I turned back towards her bed with our lips interlocked. Claire reached behind to pull the bedspread down so I could lower her onto the soft, ivory sheets of her queen bed.

Our lips pulled apart as I pushed her higher onto the bed so she rested on the pillows. For a moment her green eyes and my blue eyes held time still. Hers were moist with pleasure and emotion, and I had a feeling mine were as well.

"When did you start feeling this way?" she asked.

I had never thought about the timeline of these feelings. She was always like a little sister, until one day, I didn't look at her through the same lens.

"I could probably assume around the end of your senior year of high school. Considering before then, this might land me in jail."

She snickered. "Well, I didn't know about sex, when you first started coming around, hell, I was only 14. But I do remember that even back then, I found you irresistibly cute and envied my sister."

"So when did all this," I gestured with my eyes down towards her naked body beneath mine, "become a thought?"

Without hesitating: "Senior year. I remember you were over when I was getting ready for the prom and I wore that white dress with flowers, and for the first time in my life I wanted to be away from home and my parents and my friends. I found myself only wanting to be with you. I don't know what caused it. I just came downstairs, saw you sitting on the couch with my sister and I grew furious that I couldn't have that with you."

I remembered that evening. And lord did I remember that dress. But she wasn't done yet.

"That was actually the first night I ever masturbated. I never understood how women could do it so casually, but all that night at the dance I had a sudden burning urge for you. For this." She said all of this without any embarrassment. We were just two adults attracted to each other and for the first time in a long time, I felt comfortable with that as well.

I kissed her deeply, our tongues mingling. Soon I was working my lips down past her collar bone to her breasts, carefully taking each nipple in my teeth before working my tongue around her areolas. After a few she began to moan and thrust her hips in blind ecstasy. My lips worked down towards her flat stomach and into her inner thighs, paying equal attention to her left and right. With her legs now spread, I moved my way back up the bed, over her body until the tip of my penis could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. With one desperate moan, our eyes locked, she said "Fuck me Allen."

Without a second thought, I slid into her. I felt her gasp and nearly cam myself. She felt tight around my throbbing cock, and after a few slow motions, we found a short rhythm. Starting slow like this allowed me to reach down and take her lips with mine and she wrapped her legs around my lower back. In a few seconds, the heat between us grew and out motion quickened.

Now lying on top of her, on the delicate sheets in her room, my senses were filled with the smell of her. Perfume and soap and saliva raised the few remaining hairs that weren't already standing. It took all my power to keep our steady pace, my cock sliding in and out. Her breath was warm and quick, escaping only when our lips separated. I knew with a few quick motions Claire would finish me off, but this wasn't a night I wanted to end.

"Allen," she moaned. "My god you feel so good. I have never wanted anything more in my lifeeeee."

After a few minutes, I rolled her over in one motion, my cock still deep insider her. Taking her from behind now, she gasped at the change of angle. I ran my hands slowly down her spine then slapped her ass, leaving a faint red mark on her pale ass cheek. I left one hand on her ass, and wound the other into her hair, pulling her into an upright position. Leaving forward, I reached around and locked onto her lips, my right hand still deep in her hair. Working my left hand around from her ass, I ran it up her stomach and grabbed a boob, slowly working circles around the nipple.

When our lips broke apart, I noticed between gasps and groans, she had a smile.

"Allen, baby," she said. "I want to ride you."

The maneuver caused us to break apart, and in the few seconds we took to reposition, I felt my hunger grow. How after only a few seconds could I be any more turned on, I wondered. But then Claire climbed on top, her breasts hanging low, and slid my dick in. After a few pumps to set the rhythm, she began to work her hips against my cock, the sweat from the evening glistening on her tight stomach and swelling boobs. I worked my hands around her body, from front to back, digging my nails into her ass cheeks and caressing her nipples.

I felt the sheets beneath me grow damp with our sweat.

I leaned forward so we were now chest to chest, her speed as she rode me still consistent. Our lips locked into a kiss and I managed to say, "I don't.... have a..... condom."

Her hands grasped tight around my neck and she breathed, "I don't think we will need one," before pushing me back onto the bed and quickening her motion.

I was too stunned to speak, and barely noticed her quickening pace as she neared climax. Since I first slid into her, I'd been working to hold my load. With every thrust and kiss, my mind was focused on keeping my churning balls from exploding. Partially because I didn't have a condom with me, but also because I didn't want the evening to end so soon. But now as my mind processed what she had just said, it failed to stop the coming storm.

Her hips were now thrusting not just back and forth, but up and down now, and her voice was elevating from a moan to a throaty scream. Suddenly, my mind just coming back to reality and the sweaty Claire bouncing on my dick, I felt my balls release like a rubber band and before I could stop it, I shot a heavy load into her as her final few thrusts brought her to climax.

She screamed in pleasure, her finger nails digging deep, half moon crescents into my chest. I moaned loudly, now thrusting my pelvis up into hers to shoot my continuous load. After a few moments, our bodies stopped convulsing and our eyes met. She smiled the largest smile of her life, her eyes wet with sweat and emotion, and leaned down to lie on top of me. Our lips joined in a passionate, slow kiss and I felt her breasts mash against my chest.

After a few minutes she rolled of my chest and pulled the bed sheets up over us. We lay face to face, penis to pelvis, boobs to chest, eye to eye, until we both feel asleep. It was only Friday night. We still had a whole weekend together.

allen1477
allen1477
46 Followers