Movie Nights

Story Info
Hot movie nights with Daddy.
954 words
4.36
6.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All of the following characters are over 18.

You're sitting next to me; the room is dark. The only light source is the big screen on the wall. We're wearing comfy clothes. I'm in a big t-shirt that I stole out of your closet and you're wearing jog pants and a Henley shirt. Your hand lays on my bare thigh, your thumb draws lazy circles on my skin. I can feel the tension in the room rise. Suddenly I don't pay attention to anything that's happening on the screen any more. I want you. I need you. I spread my thighs a little wider, wiggle on my armchair until your hand slides a little more between my legs.

Your eyes widen just a little bit. Now you have an idea of what I'm up to. A grin grows on your face, just a small one. Your hand grabs my thigh. Harder now. Your fingertips are digging into my skin but your thumb is still drawing circles. I slide a little bit closer to the edge of the armchair, spreading my legs even wider. I'm way too impatient for this slow tempo.

Your hand slides up, between my legs, and find my dripping wet pussy. No panties. Of course not. I didn't plan anything like this to happen but a girl can hope. Your eyes are still locked onto the screen. The grin on your face is wide now. You bite your lip while sliding a finger into my needy center. My head falls back and I bite my tongue in a desperate try not to make a sound. You move your finger back and forward. Lazy. Slow. Still way too slow for me liking but I'll be a good girl and remain patient. A second finger slides into me into the place where I need to feel you the most. A third follows straight away. My eyes close on their own and you stop your moving. You curl your fingers inside of me: a silent sign to open my eyes again and I follow your wish.

You continue to pull them out and thrust them back into me. Harder now. A little faster. I bite my lip even more and let out a noise I've never heard from me ever before. I'm whimpering, whining, begging in silence, beg for more than just your fingers. But you have no mercy and your fingers fuck me in a static rhythm. In and out. In and out until they are fully covered with my juices. I'm so wet that it's running down between my cheeks, wetting my backdoor as well, dripping onto the leather of the armchair. "Please," I beg. Just one word is leaving my mouth. A mixture of a whimper, word, moan... I don't even know. You move your big body faster than I've expected you to, lift me up, spin me around and push me down onto the armchair until my upper body is bend over the rest and my knees touch the leather.

You pull down your pants, free your rock-hard cock, and you're in me with one deep, hard thrust. And then... no movement at all. You hold completely still, bend over me until your mouth close to my ear. "Is that what you need, Baby?" you ask, and I try to answer but I can't. I whimper, cry. Loud. "Don't worry, Baby. Daddy's going to give you what you need. Daddy's going to take care of this needy little pussy. Because, who knows best what you need? Exactly. Daddy does. Buckle up, Baby, and grab the rest very tight. I'll show MY pussy who's fucking her the best. Who fucking owns her?" you growl into my ear.

And before I can make any sound, before I can reply, you pull back. You pull your cock out and thrust it back in with a hard, deep thrust. My head falls onto my chest, my mouth wide open, my eyes closed. I let out a loud moan as you show me exactly what you were talking about. You fuck me. Hard. Merciless. Deep. My juices are running down my legs. I couldn't move if I'd wanted to. You grab my hips, keeping me in place and I can't do anything but letting you fuck me like there's no tomorrow. Your hand finds my right cheek and smacks it hard. I scream as you repeatedly spank my cheek until it's bright red. I'm sure you can see your hand mark on it already.

My orgasm comes out of nowhere and I can't hold it back for saving my life. You notice how much tighter my walls get, how I squeeze your length, and you moan into my ear, "Cum for Daddy, Baby." And I explode. I scream. Overtone everything that's happening on the screen behind us. I scream and moan and cry and beg while I cover the leather seat with my juices, while I squirt all over your cock.

Your hands grip my hips even tighter. Your movement gets even faster. Your thrusts even deeper. "Be a good girl and cum with me! Cum again!" you growl, and we explode in the same second. I can feel the throbbing of your cock, every shot of your load. I can already tell that I'll have the marks of your fingers on my hips tomorrow. Blue. Marked. Owned. You break down onto my back. Your head lays on my shoulders. You kiss my skin before pulling your cock out of me. I whine. I want it back. Immediately. I feel way too empty without having you stuck inside of me. "Later," you say, and I smirk. I'll make you keep that promise. Don't worry.