Movie Sex Scene Fan

Story Info
Thanksgiving Goes From Movie Sex Scene Talk To Action.
1.5k words
3.27
10k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

What started out as a three-person Thanksgiving dinner get-together ended up with dessert becoming my wife in bed with my buddy. We had plenty of turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, pumpkin pie, strawberry pie, whipped cream, plenty of flirting, and lots of sexual innuendos. We kidded about everything and ended up talking about our favorite movie sex scenes. We all liked the oral sex on the stairway in History of Violence with Vigo Mortensen and Maria Bello, and the anilingus in Girls, and the wonderful kitchen sex scene in Shameless. Claire loved the kissing scene between Steve McQueen and Fay Dunaway in The Thomas Crown Affair. I liked the sex scenes from Boogie Nights, Blue Valentine, the girl on girl in Wild Things, Unfaithful, Fear, and we all loved the sex in Masters of Sex. We all liked the blowjob sex scene in Nymphomania. We got into talking about great porn films and Jake was surprised that Claire had seen both Deep Throat and Behind the Green Door. She talked about her favorite part of each, amazing him that she'd watch such films.

We decided we should get together one day and watch some of our favorite movies on our list of great sex scenes. From that we began talking about our favorite sex positions, which Claire decided was anything that included whipped cream and strawberry pie. "You must like oral sex then?" Jake asked Claire. We had used both of those ingredients during oral sex, applying pie and whipped cream to her pussy before I'd eat it off of her.

"Who doesn't?" she asked.

"Giving or getting?" he asked.

"Well, either," she said. "I even like to watch it good oral scenes," she added. Jake was interested and asked what her favorite position orally was. "On my back with my legs spread," she said openly.

"Could you have sex for a movie with cameras and people around?" he asked her, wanting to know if she could have sex for scenes in movies.

"That would depend on who was in the scene with me," she said. He asked what actors would she consider and she told him to name a few. He did and she reacted to some of them, saying of course she would do George Clooney. We went out to he hot tub at that time and we each stripped down to nothing and went in. We had been nude with Jake before, but never in such a sexually charged atmosphere. I had talked with her about intimate friends before, people we could be intimate with without causing a problem for our marriage, and I knew if she had to pick one it would be Jake.

Once in the water our conversation continued on the same vane and I could see she was turned on and enjoying the sexual aspect of the conversation. I knew I had to figure a way to leave them alone for a while and I racked my brain for an excuse to leave.

Finally I decided that I'd go inside and tell them I had a phone call from work and would have to leave for awhile. Before I left I leaned over and whispered into Claire's ear. "Whatever happens tonight," I said, "is fine with me." She looked at me for a long time and then seemed to understand and kissed me. Before I got out I did the same with Jake and he smiled and nodded.

As I stood next to the tub I saw her mouth the words "thank you" silently. They sat thigh to thigh in the hot tub and I knew if I was not there it could turn into fireworks between them. I watched them flirt and my heart sped up a beat. "You guys have fun. I'll be back in a while. Don't forget, anything goes," I said before I left.

I went into the house and to the bedroom to look out the window. It looked out on the hot tub and I could see them in the tub from there and I saw them stand up and turn to face one another. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him, and a bolt of electricity shot through me. Was it going to happen? I hoped.

Their kiss lasted nearly a minute, then he set her on the edge of the tub. She willingly opened her legs and he knelt in front of her, then he leaned forward and put his face close to her sex. Claire put a hand on his head and guided him to her pussy. When his mouth touched it she put her head back and closed her eyes, savoring the feel of his mouth on her sex. From where I stood I could see his tongue reach out and swipe the length of her puffy slit and she pulled his head towards her with both hands. "Eat her good," I said as I watched.

After a few minutes at her pussy, he stood and they kissed again and shared the pussy juice on his face and in his mouth. He sat on the edge of the tub and she straddled him, lowering herself down on his erection. I saw it ease into her and I gasped. "Oh god yes," I said. "Fuck her, my friend. Fuck her good."

I watched for maybe twenty minutes as she bounced on his penis, forcing it up into her, bringing both of them close to orgasm. Then I saw her raise up off of him and go to the side of the tub and turn around, offering him her bottom. He got behind her and opened her ass cheeks with his hands, then pushed his cock into her from behind. She looked over her shoulder and smiled as he fucked her from behind. His cock seemed to swell and he continued to pound into her, increasing the pace until it was so fast I could barely see. He fucked my wife like it was the most natural thing in the world, like they'd done it many times, and I wondered if that was the case.

I watched them fuck for another thirty minutes, then Jake moved from behind her and left the tub and went into the house. When he returned he had the whipped cream. "Ah yes, whipping cream," I said aloud. When he got back she got on the side of the tub and stretched out on her back, opening her legs. He applied whipping cream on her pussy, then got in the water and bent over her and began eating the cream from off her pussy. She was on the pool deck with her head away from the tub, her legs hanging over the edge into the water, her legs opened wide and her knees up.

He feasted on her pussy for another twenty minutes, then raised her legs and went for her anus. His tongue probed her anus as he licked and sucked her tiny backdoor hole.

I wanted to keep watching, but I also wanted to give them some time alone together, to fuck without spectators. I wanted them to enjoy their sex without interference, without being watched. When I left the house they had changed positions and he was on his back on the deck and she was devouring his erect penis from where she stood in the water. I watched her suck him for a while, then crept out the side door and left the house. I went to Jake's house and let myself in the side door where I knew a key was hidden.

When I returned they were in the guest room bed asleep, arm and arm. The covers were off the bed and they were nude under the sheet. They had left the tub and had gone to the bed to have sex under the covers. I went into the family room and turned on the TV. A while later I heard footsteps and Claire came slowly into the room. She was nude and came over and kissed me.

"You didn't have anything at work, did you?" she said. I shook my head from side to side. "So thank you, sweetheart. I've wanted to have sex with Jake for a long time now," she said, "but I guess you knew that." I said I suspected, and told her I've wanted it for them myself.

"I thought tonight was the perfect night," I said. "I could see it all night. We had whipped cream, pie, and at least two horny people. I watched you for a while," I said.

"I hoped you would," she said. "From the bedroom?" I nodded. It felt so good fucking him," she said. "I hoped you liked it."

"I love it," I said. "I loved seeing him push his cock into you. It was soooo hot," I added.

"This may lead to something," I said.

"I hope so," she said.

Claire and Jake have sex now at least once a week, many times more. He fucks her while I'm there, when I am at work, and a few times with me there in bed with them. We've talked about maybe having him come and live with us, but that is still in the discussion stage. It is amazing how much closer I feel to both of them, sharing my wife with my good friend. Now we have something else to give thanks for on Thanksgiving, and we always try to have a good supply of whipped cream and sticky strawberry pie on hand at Thanksgiving.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers