Movie Star Gone Astray Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat mostly in silence the rest of the drive, answering her questions and listening to the music and trying to keep out of my own head. The parking lot was just filling up as the mall opened. My nerves shot up again as I pulled into a spot and cut the engine.

"Hey," Adreann said as we climbed out and started for the mall entrance. "You got this. Everything will be cool. Just act like yourself and nobody will ever think twice."

I hugged her. After a second of surprise, she hugged back.

"Thank you."

We went into the JC Penney's first, as it was the entrance we parked closest to. There was still a back to school sale going on, and both of us were able to find a lot of things to try on. I got a denim skirt and several V neck t-shirts and some spaghetti-strap tank tops for really cheap.

The next place we went was a large makeup store right next to the Penney's. A very pretty girl met me just inside the door. I told her that I was pretty much looking for brand new everything, but maybe on the cheaper side. I was kind of dreading how much it would cost to come out of this store with what I needed, but she showed me over to a whole section of Covergirl and Maybelline. She also picked me out a basic brush kit. As she matched several things against my skin, she complimented it and said she always like that lighter ivory tone. After I was pretty sure I had enough to carry me for a while, I thanked her and tried to find Adreann.

As I turned the corner into another aisle, I froze. Standing halfway down was probably the one person I could do without seeing in this situation: Lee. He was a captain of the football and basketball team, and our entire life together in school had seen him mock and torment me. It was pretty normal for him to threaten me with violence every day, even after sophomore year when we actually got in a fistfight and we both blacked each other's eyes pretty bad. He was my worst bully and that was saying something.

Every part of me wanted to duck out of here immediately, but I couldn't see Adreann and worried it might be better to sit still than to run. He hadn't noticed me yet. He was with a girl I hadn't seen before and his face showed ultimate boredom. She was digging through the perfumes on one side of this aisle. The other side looked to be full of face cleansers and other skincare products. Trying not to wear my fear on my face, I walked towards them. She was still busy, but he glanced at me as I walked by. I expected him to immediately recognize me. To ask why I looked like a little bitch. I looked at him for half a second and waited for the insults to come. But instead he just kind of stood there, and I saw his eyes dart up and down, taking me in for a second before turning back tuning back in to what she was asking him.

"Uh... yeah, I guess I like that one," he said, not really paying attention.

I couldn't believe that I passed by Lee totally unnoticed. I started looking through the shelves further down the aisle and had to stop myself from cheering or laughing. I looked back towards the end of the row from where I came, hoping to see Adreann, and I caught him looking at me again. He quickly tried to look away. This was too good to be true.

I found something I might actually need on these shelves as I looked. I had never really done much for my skin other than just washing it with hot water and washcloths. This display in front of me was for a skin cleanser and toner that was on clearance. But it looked empty. I bent down to look at the shelves underneath and saw a few boxes way in the back. Without thinking, I got down on my hands and knees and tipped a box over with my fingertips to grab it.

As I straightened up, I heard a loud smack and Lee shouted, "Ow!" I turned around to see his girl walking away and with him in tow asking, "What? What happened?" Adreann walked right by them and took my arm as we walked the opposite direction. She was laughing.

"That dude was staring at your ass the entire time. She is so pissed at him."

He was checking me out? I didn't know if that was good or bad. I already knew how it felt to be desired. That could land me in some trouble. And that I look good enough for someone like him to be staring was proof enough that I looked good. But he was such an asshole before now that I felt a little creeped out by him. We didn't see them again on the way up to the registers.

I went through a few more stores and had such a big haul of clothes I could hardly carry it all. A few pairs of jeans and leggings from Old Navy. A pair of ballet flats and a pair of strappy black heels from a small shoe store next to that. I found a cute black lace dress in the Hot Topic.

We were just about to leave when we passed by the Victoria's Secret. Adreann stopped me.

"You can go in there if you want, but be careful. It's really expensive."

My arms were pretty heavy with shopping bags at this point, but I had forgotten to look for underwear. It couldn't be that bad, right?

"Let's go drop all this in the truck and come back real quick. I promise I won't take long." It was probably smart that she come with me so I didn't go too crazy in there.

Pink and white striped walls and loud pop music met us as we walked back into the store. There were several large screens on the back wall playing videos of models on a runway. The scents of different perfumes mixed and wafted throughout the room. I had never done more than glanced at this store before today, and it was a lot all at once.

I walked between the waist-high tables and started looking for anything that caught my eye. Not only was there a back to school sale, there was 5 for 25 dollar panty deals and "Buy One, Get One 50%" on all bras. It didn't take long to find a few different styles of thong that I really liked, some high-waisted and some g-strings (which were my favorite). One of the saleswomen tried her best to size me up for a bra and in spite of my small chest was able to get me two more bralettes and two t-shirt bras. I found a very pretty lavender perfume and lotion set.

I was about to find Adreann and checkout when a display caught my attention. The mannequin on top was wearing a teddy. It a very plunging neck and bust line and ties that clasped behind the neck. The sides were mesh with a rose pattern that hugged around the back, and I was happy to see it had a thong bottom.

Picking one up, I looked at the tag. It was almost 50 dollars. Was this really something I needed? It looked so sexy. I definitely wanted it. I looked around, half hopeful that Adreann would show up and talk me out of it. Glancing out toward the mall I noticed Lee and his girlfriend walking by. He looked in the store and did a double take when he saw me. For a few seconds he took me in, standing there with lingerie in my hands. He tilted his head back in kind of a "What's up?" sort of way. I pulled the top of my shirt down just a bit to show a little bra and winked at him. He stuck his tongue out and then disappeared as he passed the doorway.

My heart was racing as I found Adreann and we paid for everything, including the teddy.

We had both picked up so much stuff that it took up the whole right seat of my truck and she had to ride in the middle next to me. The trip back was a little more quiet than the way there, because now I was wrapped in my own thoughts. Now I couldn't stop thinking about Lee. I shouldn't be thinking about him at all. He'd been an asshole to me forever. And yet... I had to admit he was really hot.

I was already thinking about the few times in gym that I had seen him shirtless. I was gonna have to imagine him fucking me later. Wait, no. I really should stop. My brain is running in circles. Am I really allowing myself to become, what, boy crazy? How is this really going to play out if I just keep chasing my own dirty fantasies?

I pulled onto the curb in front of Dustin's house and we packed the clothes inside to Adreann's room. My duffel bags were full to bursting after stuffing everything in there. I looked through the receipts as I took all the shopping bags downstairs and... holy shit. I had spent over 400 dollars today. I live at home still and only pay for car insurance and gas so it probably wasn't that bad. I thought about my lingerie again. Totally worth it.

Adreann showed me where they threw all their bags downstairs and then I started us some leftover lasagna from the fridge. While it was heating I went up and grabbed my new heels to break in. As I paced around the kitchen the front door opened.

I walked out to the living room to see Dustin kicking off his shoes and I promptly hugged him and pecked him on the cheek.

"Hey", he said before taking me in. "Wow. Where'd all this come from?"

"I took Adreann to the mall and we went shopping." I was practically beaming. "I was so nervous but it was awesome."

His eyes went wide. "Oh shit, you did? And nothing happened?" He looked really worried.

"Don't you think that could be dangerous?"

"Well, nothing bad happened. I didn't even see anybody we know. It was kinda spur of the moment, but I really don't think it's something to freak about."

Maybe I was downplaying it a lot, and of course I wouldn't tell him about seeing Lee, but now I was starting to worry he'd blow this out of proportion and forbid me to go outside or something.

He sighed. "Look, it's not like that. I just wish maybe you had asked me before. That's a big step and it could have went to shit real fast. I don't want anything to happen to you, you know?"

The door opened behind us and bumped into Dustin. Johnny walked in.

"Oh hey guys. You just get home or what?"

As we went about our afternoon, I had a strong feeling that conversation wasn't over. But Dustin didn't bring it up again. The three of us worked well up until dinner and then ate in Dustin's room. How his parents weren't suspicious of me hiding up there for the past few months, I'll never know. And then we worked some more. There was a big fistfight, the start of a musical number before all the characters realized it was silly and made no sense, we expected big explosions and in the end my drag queen villain rebelled against her Illuminati bosses because "This guy's got a bigger dick than you and I need it."

Once we were totally finished and satisfied, we scanned and saved everything to a desktop computer.

"Finally done, bro. You know what that means. Time to celebrate!" Johnny ran out and a few minutes later came in with a case of beer. Not really my first choice, but he was right. This took a long time to finish. And he wouldn't really take no for an answer.

So even though I kind of sat there and sipped my bottle while we listened to music, before long I had finished three or four and was feeling a little giggly and warm. We were sitting on Dustin's small couch when I felt the strong need to pee.

I came back to find Dustin's head tipped back and a deep breath blowing out of him. The clock on the nightstand said just after eleven. Johnny was still up and was poking him with an unsharpened pencil to see if he'd wake up.

"Should we leave him here or haul his ass into bed? Or should we mess with him a bit?" He had an evil grin across his face.

"Let's be nice," I said in my most motherly voice possible.

Johnny tried to stand up at attention, nearly fell down and righted himself. "Yes ma'am," he said with a salute.

After we set Dustin in bed, Johnny asked if we should take it to his room. I started to back out, but he wasn't having it.

"Now, you know it's a party foul if you don't finish your drink," he said, pointing to my half-finished bottle on the desk. "Let's go. Finish what you got and then you can crash if you wanna."

We moved across the hall quietly and then turned the music back on. Johnny sat on his bed and I leaned against it as we drank and talked.

"So you're really leaning into this girl stuff, aren't you?" He finished his bottle and set it in the case.

I nodded. "Yeah, I even went to the mall with your sister and bought way too many clothes. Like these shoes," I said, kicking my leg up behind me to try and strike a pose as I drank.

I handed him my empty and he set the box down on the floor. He stood up and leaned into me as he almost fell down again.

As he straightened up I felt his hands wrap around my waist and I could smell the beer on his breath.

"Ya know, you're looking even better now than that time we fucked." He was trying to look me dead in the eyes and I dropped my gaze. "Gotta say, you look better in these than my ex."

I needed to get out of here. This couldn't ever end well.

"I, uh... I should..."

"Oh come on," he continued. "You don't have to hide. I know you enjoyed it last time. You definitely weren't bitching with this in your ass," he said as he pulled my hand down over his groin.

Fuck, why can't I get out of here? As much as he had me pinned to him, I was also frozen in place by fear. He took the hand that was gripping mine and brought it up to my chin, pulling me up to look at him.

"Please," I whispered.

We locked lips before I could say any more. For a few seconds all I could feel was the taste of beer and his tongue, the feel of his hands groping my ass. And then my body started to give in. I was kissing him back. Pressing against him.

He took a small step back and started unbuttoning his pants. Okay now was my chance to stop. I took a step back just as he whipped out his cock. I froze up again. Come on, leave! I looked down at it. It was already hard and at full length. He had even shaved. I couldn't look away and a flood of memories came back to me from last time.

I dropped to my knees. The head was just an inch away. My mouth opened against my wishes. Johnny wasn't waiting for me to make up my mind, because he stepped forward and his cock went right in.

Oh fuck, it tastes just as good as I remembered. I put one hand around the base and started swirling my tongue around him.

"Fuck yeah, that's it," he encouraged.

He placed a hand on the back of my head as I started bobbing up and down. I couldn't help but let out a few hungry groans as I went. Who the fuck was I kidding anymore. I need this cock right now. I won't be satisfied until I have his cum dripping out of me somewhere.

He pushed my hand down and started pushing my head farther. After a couple of long slow thrusts he moved to roughly humping my face. My head started to swim. He stopped for a second to let me take my shirt and bra off, and then forced himself all the way down my throat, causing me to gag again and coat his cock in spit.

Johnny stood me up and pulled down my shorts before turning me around and bending me over the bed. As he peeled the thong out of my ass, I started begging for him to fuck me. I heard him spit and then felt his wet middle finger probing the outside of my hole. He slowly stuck it inside and then pulled it out so he could spit on it more.

After a minute or two he had me loosened up to his liking and I felt him step up behind me. I looked back to see him lick his hand and lube his dick up one more time. As he pushed the head in I gripped the sheets hard and began almost eagerly purring at him. He wasn't even bothering to take off my panties. This wasn't gonna be passionate. This was fucking. I pushed back until I felt his balls touching me.

"God damn, you're so tight," he breathed as he started thrusting. This was honestly better than last time. Just how hard and fast he started to fuck me was pushing my already sensitive hole towards an orgasm. I felt him put one foot up on the bed and the slapping noises started as his pelvis bounced off my cheeks.

The wet spot forming through my thong was just about to turn into a flood when Johnny pulled out. He gave me a sharp little spank and told me to lay down on my back. I was kind of propped up on my side and he pulled me so that he could grip one of my legs at the thigh.

"You gonna fuck me, huh?" I said as a challenge. He licked his hand and rubbed his cock again before feeding it back into my hole. Folding his hands together around my thigh he was shaking with the effort but was bottoming out in my ass again. My panting and swearing and moaning picked up as my little button was being pressed into oblivion. I looked down to see a full trickle going down my panties as my dick bumped just a little in time with the thrusts. I looked back up at him with what I'm sure was a look of mind-numbing pleasure.

"More, more!" I moaned out.

"Get ready, bitch. Here it comes."

He pulled out of my hole and used one hand to try and push my head down to his dick but with how I was laying I couldn't reach. I was another inch or two from being able to suck him off. That didn't matter much, though. I barely managed to reach a hand out and grab the base before the first shot of hot cum went across my face.

"Take it. Take it... ugh," he groaned out as his huge load of salty sweet cum shot hit my mouth. When he was finally done he pushed me back up onto the bed and I started cleaning him with my tongue.

As we stood there panting, Johnny's cock in my hand, he gripped my chin and forced me to look up at him again.

"I don't care what you and my brother do around here. From now on, you're my little fuckbuddy too. That sound good?"

I know it was more of a demand than a request, but at this point he wouldn't have to ask. I am hopelessly addicted to cock.

"Yes, sir," I said, mocking his little salute from earlier.

"Good. Now get ready. Round two starts now."

*To be Continued*

12