Movie Star Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
855 Followers

Jenna watched her son as he pondered his answer. He eventually said just about every movie of her that was on the internet. He said that some of her early movies were hard to find but he's been getting them off fan club boards. Rob told his mother that he introduced Will to the movies by accident and they eventually let their youngest brother know about their mother. Rob also mentioned that he was even a member of Jenna's personal fan site.

"You pay to see your mother naked."

"Well yeah."

"So, tell me about Lindsey. How long have you been seeing her and what happened to Sarah?"

Jenna asked about Rob's girlfriend. She'd been out to Vegas a few times over the last two years. She was California blonde cute and smart as hell. When Rob first introduced her the family, Jenna assumed she was just another college hussy looking for a man. It turns out that she is a first-year pharmacy graduate student that double majored in Spanish.

"Sarah and I are still dating."

"Does she know about you and Lindsey?"

Jenna watched Rob blush, changing through ever darker shades of red on his face. Hard to tell how her son was going to answer or if he even would.

"Yes." Rob said in a confident voice.

Jenna kind of smiled and chuckled to her son.

"I'd love to hear how that conversation started."

Rob looked at his mother for a moment. Jenna could tell he was thinking hard about what to say next.

"I was supposed to meet Sarah at a bar one night, it was about a year ago, and I was running late, and she'd been there for about an hour when I arrived. The bar was crowded, and I eventually found her sitting in a corner booth flirting with a very attractive older woman. When she introduced me as her boyfriend to the woman, she said hello and then excused herself and left the two of us alone. When I asked her what she was doing with her, Sarah smiled at me and said that I wasn't the only one that liked pussy."

"So, your girlfriend said that she wanted to eat pussy. What did you do?

"I looked at her and then I couldn't say anything. I was so shocked. We eventually talked about it a few days later. Sarah admitted to a couple of flings with women. She even admitted fucking her best friend and her boyfriend when she visited them one weekend in LA while I was out on the research ship. Then she asked me if I've ever had a fling on her."

Jenna asked her son what he said. As she did so, she took a few seconds to uncross and cross her legs again. She squeezed her thighs together as she tried to apply friction her drenched pussy.

"I eventually admitted to having sex with a few older women. When she asked how old they were, I said they are about the age of the woman that tried to pick her up. I was surprised that Sarah didn't get mad at me. In fact, it was quite the opposite; she asked me if any of them were bisexual."

Jenna held her breath as her son took a sip of his beer. She waited patiently for him to continue the story. After a few seconds she picked up her own wine glass and finished the contents in one large gulp and then signaled for the waitress to bring her another glass and beer for her son. Mother and son sat silently for a minute as they waited for their drinks and Jenna waited for the story to continue.

"So, are you going to tell me that Lindsey is bisexual?"

"No Mom, I'm not going to tell you that Lindsey is bisexual. Unfortunately, she's not, but Rachel loves young woman. She a brunette version of the women you portray in your movies."

Jenna let that sink in for moment. She could see the wheels of her son's mind turning as he thought back on all the movies that his mother had made. Was he thinking about the numerous times that she'd fuck her 'step-son' or 'step-daughter', wondering if she would do that in real life? Jenna interrupted his thought by asking him how many older women he's sleeping with.

"Right now, I'm seeing four women in addition to Sarah. They are a mix of divorcees, unhappy moms with kids that need an escape from their lives or women who have permission to fuck younger men. Lindsey falls into the last category. I met her husband the first time I slept with her. She introduced me to him in this very bar and then she took me upstairs for the rest of the evening."

Jenna could feel her body explode with a tidal wave of heat and lust.

"So, you are seeing four women in addition to Sarah. How did all of this start?"

Jenna listened as her son explained how he was seduced by his chemistry teacher, Ms. Adams, the week after high school graduation. They had exchanged cell phone numbers earlier in the semester when he helped her with a science project the school was entering at a university contest in Arizona. It seems that his former teacher asked for his help moving some things in her garage that were used for the science project. She listened how she offered to let him use her shower to get cleaned up. From there it sounded like one of her porn movies.

It was a surprise when her son told her about one of her friends from the gym seducing him. Then there was the woman who lived three blocks away in their neighborhood. This woman evidently ended up calling over two of her friends to meet Rob. That was surprising because he told Jenna about a group of about 10 ladies who would pass around the names of young college guys, including Rob.

The ultimate shock came when Rob described picking up a college professor earlier in the year. She was from a university in New York and was visiting San Diego as a guest lecturer. They met at a bar and one thing led to another. Rob said as they were having sex, the professor admitted to having fucked her daughter and her husband at the same time.

Rob stopped telling his tale as he watched Jenna shake. It was the first time she'd ever had an orgasm without touching herself in some way.

"Are you all right Mom? I'm sorry that I told you about the professor and her daughter. I know that most people find incest wrong."

Jenna had to think fast.

"No sweetie. It wasn't offended by your story. Mommy had to fart. A polite woman tries to hide it in public."

Fart. The best lie she could come up with was farting in public. She hoped that she did not ruin her chances. Rob looked at his mom for a moment and then chuckled.

"Tell me, what drew you to the professor?"

Without thinking her son blurted out that the professor reminded him of his mother. Realizing what he said, he apologized to his mother. Jenna told her son that there was no need to apologize and asked what he meant by the statement.

Robert explained that the professor is very confident in who she is and how she seduced him in the subtlest of ways. He turned red when he explained that is how he sees his mother, a sexy and confident older woman. Most women would have felt the sting of the term 'older' but not Jenna. It was a badge she wore with pride. It had helped her movie career and in seducing young men, including her other sons.

"Is that why you watch my movies?"

"Yes."

"Any other questions sweetheart? We can continue this conversation, or we can talk about you taking your mother out tonight for dinner."

"Yeah Mom, tell me about your meetings. You said you would tell me about your meetings." Rob smiled at his mother when he asked.

"Really Robert?"

"Yes,"

"Okay fine. I left Vegas on Sunday night and drove over to Laguna Hills. The production company rented a mansion for a week. I did..."

Jenna stopped talking as an older couple sat down at the table next to them. She leaned towards the center of the table and motioned her son to come in close, so she could whisper in his ear.

"I think we might have to continue this conversation later. I don't think grandma and grandpa want to hear how your Mommy got fucked by a young stud like you while eating MILF pussy."

She kissed her son on the side of the face and then leaned back in her chair. She watched as her son processed her words.

"Why don't we talk about dinner and clubbing tonight?"

"Sure Mom, let's talk about tonight."

"If I remember mister, you said that you were going to meet me here, so we can make our seven o'clock dinner reservations. Did you happen to bring nice clothes with you or are you going to take your mother out with the scent of Lindsey all over you?"

"I didn't bring a change of clothes because I figured that I had plenty of time to get back to my apartment to get cleaned up."

"Okay, then you need to go back to your apartment and get cleaned up. If we are going to make our reservations, you need to meet me at my room no later than six thirty. I'm in room 1732. I plan on getting dressed up, so you may want to wear something nice. Maybe something you might wear on a date with Lindsey. You have taken her out drinking and dancing?"

"Do I need to wear a tie?"

"No sweetie, just wear something nice. Mommy plans on wearing a nice dress and heels. I want to go out clubbing and make all of the women at the bar jealous when they see me with a handsome younger man."

Jenna stood up and kissed her son on the side of the face saying that she would see him after six. She couldn't help but look down and was amazed to see a bulge in her son's pants. After settling her bill with the waitress, she headed to the elevators. As soon as the doors closed on the empty elevator, she reached under her skirt and thrust two fingers into her sopping cunt.

The pleasure was short lived as the elevator chimed forcing her to quickly remove her hand. The door opened to older gentlemen obviously visiting for a convention based on the identification badges hanging around their necks. They nodded a silent greeting as they entered and turned to face the front of the elevator door continuing their conversation about some sales pitch. Jenna took the opportunity to raise her right hand to her mouth, licking sweet pussy nectar off her index finger.

Jenna fell face first onto the bed, the dildo still buried in her pussy. She'd spent the last hour thinking about her oldest son fucking Lindsey while Jenna watched only to have her son mount her as she munched on the woman's pussy. She imagined Rob pumping his incestuous seed deep into her and then having the other woman eat it out of her well used pussy. She removed the dildo and rolled over onto her back. She had about thirty minutes until she needed to start getting ready.

As she lay on the bed, the question of how came to mind. How was she going to convince her oldest son that he needed to fuck his mother? She considered the direct approach, since it seemed to be the easiest. She could just wait for her son to show up, answering the door in nothing but a pair of heels. If she could pull him into the room, no amount of resistance could stand against her oral skills. But, she did enjoy tempting and teasing her other sons. She'd been flirtatious with both boys before surrendering her mouth and pussy. As Jenna lay on the bed, she settled for seduction over the direct approach.

A shower, hair drying, curling iron and make-up and she was almost ready. She found a short black dress that accentuated her breasts. A black necklace with a silver medallion around her neck was accentuated by the silver earrings and her own anklet. As Jenna looked at her suitcase on the closet floor she pondered which shoes to wear. Casual, dressy or slutty? Each had heels, the only difference being the height.

As Jenna looked at herself in the mirror, she thought that she looked great. She was certain that Rob would love the look. Jenna stared at herself in the mirror and wondered if that was true. No, her son had just fucked a beautiful blonde earlier in the day and she needed to step up her game. She grabbed the hotel bottle of hand lotion, opened it and squirted some on her dress.

Pulling her dress off, she threw it on the counter and started digging through her bags. She pulled a couple of dresses out and finally found the one she wanted. It took a little bit of wrangling to get into, but the black dress showed off her tits, in fact, it shows off a great deal of her twins. It was form fitting with a corset like top that only covered the outer portion of her breasts, leaving the inside third of them exposed. As she looked in the mirror, she pulled the corset string, somewhat pulling her implants to the center of her body. Eventually securing the corset strings around her neck, she dug out her black heels with the red soles from her suitcase.

The knock on the door tore her away from the mirror as she was applying the last bit of her lipstick.

"Coming sweetheart."

Jenna opened the door. Rob was dressed in a dark blue shirt and a pair of slacks. It was surprising to see him with his hair combed.

"Wow Mom, you look great."

Jenna could feel her son's eyes trying to burn a hole in her dress as he looked her up and down. She assumed that he'd seen every intimate inch of her body in the last six years, but there is something about being clothed yet nearly naked that turns a man on. Rob was no exception and Jenna was counting on it.

"That is a great dress mom."

"Really, I think it's a little too much. I was going to wear something else, but I spilled hand lotion on it. I had to grab something from my bag of work clothes, I hope you don't mind. I can change into what I wore earlier today if it would make you more comfortable.

Jenna watched her son look her up and down.

"No Mom, the dress looks great and you look beautiful."

"Thank you. Let me grab my room key, money and ID and then we can go."

As Jenna was grabbing her stuff off the desk, she turned and smiled at Rob. His look made Jenna's pussy twitch because it was obvious that her oldest son was mentally undressing her.

"Let's go."

Jenna thanked her son for opening the door and letting her go first. They walked down to the elevator, nearly touching shoulders. The couple talked quietly as they waited with an older couple for the elevator to arrive.

Jenna grabbed her son's hand and pulled him in close to her side. She smiled at the older woman, likely in her 60's, as she intertwined her fingers in her son's hand. Rob looked at her and then to the older woman. It was fun watching her son blush as the older woman gave the pair a knowing and disapproving glare.

"Did you really wear that dress shooting a movie?" Rob had leaned in quietly to whisper in his mother's ear.

"Yes. I fucked my step-son and his girlfriend in this dress."

The older couple looked at the pair of them as the door chimed, and the elevator stopped. This time it was a convention guest, who only rode the elevator down two floors and then got off. The rest of the ride with the older couple was silent as Jenna just snuggled up more into her son's side. The doors slid open and Jenna pulled her son's hand straight down, signaling him to wait for the older couple to leave first. Then the pair slowly walked out of the elevator into the lobby.

"You are horrible Mom. Did you see the look on that old lady's face?"

Jenna just chuckled.

"I thought she was going to have a heart attack when she saw me snuggle up next to you."

"She would have fallen over dead if she knew I was your son."

"Can you imagine what would happen if she knew that your mother is a porn star and that this dress will show up in one of my next movies?"

Jenna watched her son laugh at that statement. Jenna and Rob walked out the lobby towards the bar district. She was a little surprised when her son continued to hold her hand as they walked out of the hotel and into a waiting cab. They were only a 1/2 mile from the restaurant, but it was slightly more than she wanted to walk in heels.

The cab ride was filled with conversations about the restaurant that Jenna had picked and the club they planned on visiting after dinner. Jenna watched as her son paid the cabbie and then escorted her into the restaurant after opening the door for her.

The couple waited in the bar since they arrived a few minutes early. Jenna order two shots of tequila and two margaritas, surprising her son.

"Shots of tequila, didn't think you had that in you."

"Really, why would you think that?"

"You seem more like a wine person."

"Mommy likes just about anything to drink, and I mean anything."

Jenna smiled at her son, giving him a wicked grin. She watched as her son nearly spit the drink in his mouth out, instead coughing as he tried to swallow it.

"Oh God Mom, please stop."

"Really, you've seen me drink lots of things. You didn't seem to mind those."

Jenna was just about to poke fun at her son again, when he suddenly got a concerned look on his face.

"Mom, I think I might have a problem."

Jenna saw his son starring intently across the bar towards the front door. Jenna turned her head and saw group of people walking in the door. A few where heading to a table with a hostess and it looked like several were coming into the bar area.

"Do you see the two older women coming in, they are like Lindsey."

Jenna had to think fast, since it would be a problem if these two older friends found Robert out on the town with his mother wearing a slutty porn dress.

"Have you ever watched one of my movies with them and do they know I'm your mother?

"No."

"Okay, I can handle this."

The couple kept sipping on their margaritas and hoped that the two women would ignore Rob. However, that lasted less than a minute. That was the time the women needed to get their drinks and then walk a straight line to Rob. Each acted surprised to find Rob in the bar and gave him each a generous hug.

"Susan and Trish, I'd like you..." Rob never got to finish his introduction.

"Hi, I'm Alexis."

Rob looked surprised at his mom's southern drawl.

"I'm a friend of Robby's from Las Vegas. I'm in town on business and I just had to see him."

Jenna put her drink on the bar and pulled herself into her son. She put her right hand on his chest and ran it down to where his belly button would be.

"A friend from Vegas." It was the blonde Trisha, giving Jenna a dirty look.

"Yes. I live a few houses down from Robby's family. I've known him for God knows how long. Isn't that right sweetie?"

Jenna took the opportunity to give her son a peck on the lips.

"I've known Robby since middle school. I've watched him grow up into the man that he is. He's always been really helpful around my house. My husband finds sports betting way more interesting that fixing stuff around the house... if you know what I mean."

"Fixing stuff around the house" This time it was Susan that gave Jenna a condescending look. It was obvious that she thought Jenna was a country bumpkin based on her southern accent. For his part Rob just smiled as his mother continued.

"Yeah, you know chores around the house." She gave the pair of them two outrageous winks when she said chores.

"My husband spends way too much time down at the casino betting on sports and Robby is really helpful around my house. He has all the tools to help and I've missed him so much. Thankfully, his younger brothers are growing up to be big and strong like Robby. In fact, sweetie, I forgot to mention that both of your brothers came over the other weekend to help me."

Jenna looked at the two women, grabbed a sip of her drink and continued.

"I had this all day long project and my husband, Dennis, was out of town for the two whole weeks. This project was so big it took both of Robby's brothers the entire weekend to help me get it done."

This time the kiss Jenna gave Rob was more of a tongue attack. She pulled his face to her and then forced her tongue through his lips. After a few seconds that seemed like an eternity, her lips left his.

"Sweetie, I hope it don't mind if your brothers came over to help me at the house. I really needed help and you are so far away. I promise that there's more work at the house when you come back to visit next month when your brother graduates from high school. I was looking at the house and I know there is some really demanding work that is going to take all three of you"

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
855 Followers