Movie Star Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers

The bar was crowded, so their bodies were close to each other as they made their way around the edge of the club. Rob didn't resist when Jenna grabbed his hand and led him towards the side away from the room. Standing inches apart, she leaned into her son, placing her lips next to his ear.

"Nice place. Do you come here a lot with Sarah?"

"Sarah and I like to come here. I also come here with my friends."

By friends, Jenna assumed it was the other women that her son fucked.

"Let's dance."

Jenna pulled her son into the middle of the dance floor. Unlike her middle son, Rob didn't resist his mother's request. Soon the couple was in the middle of the throngs of party goers moving to the rhythm she could feel in her body. There was not room to move and that was okay. That meant her son's muscular body was against hers as they danced.

At first it was close dancing, and a little bit of body grinding. Jenna looked at her son, his blue eyes flickering between his mom's eyes and her breast implants. The beat changed the song and the whole dance floor raised their hands in time with the music. Jenna and Rob each moved closer to each other, dancing in time with the music. At one point her hands grabbed his muscular biceps and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

The beat changed again, and this time Jenna swung around, and backed her ass into Rob. She looked over her shoulder and smiled and started twerking against his midsection. Her son's hands grabbed her hips, pulling his mothers ass into his crotch. Turning her head to the side, she smiled and then kissed the side of his face.

Hot and sweaty, a change in the beat offered an opportunity to escape the dance floor. The couple made their way towards the bar. Rob took hold of Jenna's hand and pulled her behind him, clearing a path through the throngs of people. At the bar they ordered a couple of drinks, this time opting for something other than tequila.

The couple hovered near the bar, but away from the dance floor. This time there was not any space between mother and son. They chatted briefly, and 'people watched'. Rob commented that there were a few girls he knew from the university in the bar. When he pointed them out, Jenna asked if they were friends or special friends. When asked what she meant, Jenna said that special friends are ones that end up naked and screaming to the almighty.

Rob laughed and then his Mom gave him another peck on the lips. He said that they were normal friends. They were studying biology or something like that. The departments share lab spaces in the same building and Rob said that he recognized them from there.

It wasn't two minutes later, and both women stopped by and said hello. Jenna introduced herself a before Rob could. It was the same excuse she used in the restaurant, but without the Southern drawl and the implication that they were lovers.

After a few minutes went by, the girls left and the conversation between the couple continued. Inevitably it turned to sex and if Rob ever took his special friends to this dance club. The closeness between mother and son ended when Jenna announced she needed to pee and asked which way the rest rooms were. She asked Rob to grab them another round of drinks while she was gone.

Jenna made her way through the crowd and eventually found a lady's room. It wasn't too full, so she didn't have to wait in line. There were a couple of women crowded around the mirrors and two looked particularly interested in each other. Going in the stall, Jenna pulled up her dress and plopped her ass down. The pressure on her bladder released as a steady stream of urine hit the porcelain. She wiped and hit her still swollen clit. She thought about rubbing it quickly, but never could get over doing it in the toilet stall. Yes, there is a whole genre of porn for bathroom stalls, but it was not her thing.

Sex in the bathroom however seemed to be something the two women didn't mind. Jenna walked out of the stall and found one women with her dress pulled up and leaning against the counter. The other was crouched down in front of her friend licking the brunette's bald pussy. Several other women were watching as they were going in and out of the stalls or just washing their hands. Young and hot, Jenna normally would have tried to watch and maybe get invited to join but not today.

Out of the bathroom, she eventually found her son. He asked what took so long.

"I was watching two lipstick lesbians fucking in the bathroom."

"No fucking way."

Jenna shook her head up and down and pointed to the young brunettes just emerging from the lady's room. She pointed them out. It took a couple of minutes before both downed their drinks and then went back out to the dance floor. It wasn't long after when Jenna had her hands on her son's body and he was getting a little frisky with his mother. She backed her ass into his crotch and started grinding. His big strong arms wrapped around her waist and her son felt her tits, squeezing both with her big hands. Again, she turned her head and kissed the side of his face. After what seemed like an eternity, the couple headed off the dance floor and Rob excused himself to use the bathroom.

Jenna saw them approach out of the corner of her eye. It was two of the guys that were watching her when they stood outside in line.

They introduced themselves and said that she looked familiar. She thought to herself that now was not the time to be recognized. She was so close with her son and that these two jerks could ruin it.

"You are her, you're a porn star."

Jenna smiled at both, trying to be polite.

"We prefer to be called adult actresses. Yes, I'm her. I take it you guys are fans."

Of course, they were fans. They looked to be in their mid-forties and probably in sexless marriages. If they were like some of her older fans, they wives don't blow them enough if you ask them, the wife probably hasn't had a decent orgasm in years because of their growing beer bellies.

The guys said they were huge fans of her movies and they thought the recognized her in line. She explained that no, she doesn't live in San Diego and was here visiting a friend. The guys were in town for some investment and accounting convention. Jenna thought to herself that it would explain why there are some many old constipated looking people at her hotel. The guys offered to buy her a drink and she politely said no.

"Why not? Let us buy you a drink and we can party."

By party, they meant fuck and she knew it.

"Sorry gentlemen, I appreciate your offer but I'm here with someone."

"The young guy. He looks like a surfer. Let us buy you a couple of drinks and you can hang out with successful guys."

Jenna wanted to tell them to go fuck themselves and that her son was not a surfer punk.

"Thank you, gentlemen, but I will have to pass."

They repeated the offer and she again said no. Luckily, she could see Rob approaching a plan started coming together. Before Rob asked who the guys were, Jenna wrapped her arms around him and shoved her tongue down his throat. At first, he didn't know what to do but when she continued to joust tongues with him he responded, pulling her closer to him. Eventually, she broke the kiss and turned towards the guys.

"Guys, I'd like to introduce you to my special friend Rob." She winked at her son.

"Hey."

Rob looked at the guys with a wary eye and then back at Jenna.

"These are some fans of my movies. They offered to buy me some drinks and asked if I wanted to dance."

It was sweet how Jenna was pulled into her son's side by his big arm wrapping around her tiny waist.

"Well guys, let me be honest with you. I appreciate that you like my movies, but I have lofty expectations of my friends."

Jenna reached down and grabbed her son's crotch. Rob looked at her, obviously wondering why his mom was grabbing his dick.

'If you are devoted fans, you will know that I'm a size queen. I like guys with long thick dicks. I'm talking longer than sub sandwich and bigger around than my wrist." Jenna stroked her son's cock in front of the guys.

"It has to be harder than steel and able to pound a nail into wood. It has to stretch my pussy and it needs a huge set of balls to go with that dick. I like them young, so they are always horny and will always have one more load of cum to shoot into my MILF pussy."

Jenna made a show of stroking Rob's cock while she kissed him again.

"So, boys, unless you are each packing 10 inches and a bottle of ED medicine, I wish you good luck. I am going to take this boy toy back to my hotel room and let him fuck me in every one of my holes."

The guys were at a loss for words. Each mumbled something and then turned and walked away. The couple stood there and watched and Jenna kind of laughed.

"Mom, they're gone."

"I know. That was so much fun."

"Yes. You can let go of my dick."

Jenna looked a Rob, her hand still grabbing his crotch. She let go of his dick, but hoped to have it in her hands again.

"Thanks for playing along. It doesn't happen too often, but some fans can be real assholes."

"Do you want to find another place?"

"Yah, let's go grab a drink in the hotel bar."

It took about fifteen minutes before the cab pulled up to the front of the hotel. Jenna pulled her son by the hand into lobby and towards the bar. It looked like the bar was just closing and the bartender said that there was another bar on the other side of the hotel.

"I don't want to walk over there. Let's raid the minibar in my room. I could use a snack and they have drinks there. Anyways, you said that you wanted to watch my movie. We can plug it into the TV and eat minibar junk food."

"Really Mom? I thought you were going to give the movies to me to watch. You want to watch them with me?"

"I haven't seen them. They gave them to me just as I was leaving. What's the matter, don't you want to see a world premiere with the star of the show?"

"Yeah, I want to watch them, but I didn't think I'd be watching porn with my Mom."

"Really, have you ever considered you are watching porn with your Mom each time you watch one of my movies."

She was a little tipsy and it didn't sound quite right, but Rob got the point. She pulled him by the hand, saying that it'll be fun. They held hands as they waited with a few people for the elevator to arrive. They laughed loudly as they walked down the hallway and finally into the room.

Jenna told Rob to grab the mixers and vodka out of the minibar, reminding him not to forget the chocolates and nut candies. She walked over to one of her bags and fished around until she found a memory stick. She stuck it in the side of the TV, telling her son that she didn't need any help and that he should sit down.

Memory stick inserted and the remote in hand, Jenna cuddled up to her son. He stuck his right arm around her shoulder as she turned on the TV and navigated through the auxiliary menu until she got to the folder with the videos.

"Okay, we have three choices. The first is me in a lesbian scene with a young woman. The second is me with a big cock. I think I'm the horny neighbor in this one. The last choice is me and my step daughter and her boyfriend."

Jenna desperately wanted Rob to pick the last choice. He said he really enjoyed his mom's interracial scenes but wondered if they could watch the last one. Her pussy quivered as she heard him say number three.

"Number three it is." Jenna worked a couple of buttons in the remote and started the movie.

Rob cleared his throat as he mother appeared on camera. The scene opened with Jenna shedding all of clothes after a long day at work. She walked around the bathroom and drew a bath.

"You have really nice tits."

Jenna thanked her son and shushed him. As Jenna slid into the water on the television, the live person put her left hand on her son's thigh. Mother and son watched as Jenna started washing herself in the oversized tub. It wasn't long before she was pouring water over her tits and then touching them.

Rob's throat cleared again as he watched his mother on screen grab her tits, pinching her nipples. This progressed to her right hand grabbing at her bald pussy, making small waves in the water. As Jenna masturbated on the television, her son sitting next to her fidgeted and move around. She could see the tent growing in his pants. She wondered if he was trying to reposition himself so his cock was more comfortable.

Mother and son watched as the camera zoomed in on Jenna's shave pussy, watching a finger slide in and out of her wet hole. Rob mumbled something about liking to watch her films where she masturbates. The bath scene eventually ends and shows her going to the bed room and drying off. It was then the cute young blonde with big tits barely constrained by her tank top walks in and finds her step mom naked.

The dialog was kind of cheesy, but the daughter comes in and watches intently as Jenna starts to get dressed. The women talk about a problem the girl was having with her boyfriend. She was hesitant to say but like in all porn movies it finally comes out the problem was sex. The stepmom on the screen admonishes her stepdaughter asking what would happen in her father ever found out she was having sex.

The whole time the monologue was going on Rob was fidgeting next to his mother. Jenna's on-screen character offered the young teen advice on how get her boyfriend to go down on her more. At the insistence of the onscreen mother, the young woman shed all of her clothes. Jenna's character immediately said that she knew what the problem was, mainly the curly jungle of hair between her legs.

Rob moved again, and Jenna looked down and he huge tent in his pants.

"Do you like seeing Mommy naked with another girl?" She whispered in his ear and then nibbled on it.

Jenna's on-screen persona grabbed the young woman and led her to the bathroom. They watched as her pussy was shaved and then the two women retreated to the bed. They watched as the Jenna pointed out places that the young woman's boyfriend should touch. Rob let out a verbal groan as he watched his mother touch and then lick the swollen vulva on the other actress.

"Are you okay sweetheart? You seem to be awful antsy over there."

Jenna could see his cock straining against his pants.

"I'm fine Mom. I just really like these scenes."

"It looks like you are more than just fine." Jenna pointed to the tent in her son's pants.

The conversation was interrupted by the young woman on the screen screaming "Mommy' in a commanding voice. Jenna's character had a finger buried in the woman and her tongue swirling clockwise on her swollen clit.

"I know you said you masturbate watching my movies. You can if it will make you stop fidgeting."

Jenna's heart raced as she said it. She desperately wanted to see her oldest son's cock.

"Mom?" It was a question and a statement at the same time.

Jenna leaned into her son's ear and told him that he heard her correctly. He looked at her and then turned to the TV to see his mother moaning as the young woman started eating her stepmom's pussy. He then turned back to his mother.

"It if makes you stop moving around and focus on the movie you can let it out of its cage."

Rob didn't know what to say until Jenna offered to hold up his pants as he unbuttoned them and fished out his cock.

"Well young man."

At this point she was goading him into pulling out his dick. Jenna grabbed the top of his belt pulling it up and giving her son a look that said I'm waiting. It took a little bit of fumbling, but soon his cock emerged.

"Holy Fuck!" she said it out loud.

Rob just smiled at his mother as he pulled out an enormous cock. If Jenna had to guess, it was at least 10 inches long and she probably couldn't wrap her fingers all the way around the girthy shaft.

"Yeah." It was the only thing that Rob could say.

By this time, Jenna's on-screen character had just convinced her stepdaughter to call her boyfriend over to the house for some pussy eating lessons. The couple watched as the two women started tribbing while they waited.

Jenna kind of remembered how the scene was supposed to go, but she was not watching the movie. Her attention was focused on the still thickening cock of her oldest son. She desperately wanted to see him stroke it to its full size. She had to wait a few minutes. That's how long it took the movie to progress to the point where the teens were now getting sex lessons from the MILF.

Jenna watched as her son wrapped his left hand around the thick meat. He started stroking it slowly, rubbing the top of the helmet and then working down to the shaft. The motions were kind of jerky and Jenna desperately wanted to replace his hands with hers.

After a minute or two, Rob still had not found the rhythm in his jerking off.

"Mom, I know it will ruin the mood, but I have a favor to ask."

Jenna turned to look her son in the eyes. She wanted to cry out desperately that yes, she would suck his cock.

"Can we switch places? I'm right handed, and I can't reach around you."

'Switch places', that's what he wants. He wants me to switch so he can jerk off to a video of his mother.

"Sweetie, I'm comfortable right here snuggled up against you. Can't we just stay here?"

Rob looked at his mom with pleading eyes. She knew he desperately wanted to jerk his tree trunk of a cock.

"I like it here. I have an idea."

Without hesitation, Jenna reached her right hand across her body and wrapped her fingers around her son's dick.

"Oh Fuck Mom."

Jenna didn't wait for him to finish talking; she started lightly stroking his swollen member. She stopped watching the movie, instead focusing on the now hard cock. One stroke, two, three and then a fourth. Jenna released it long enough to raise her palm to her hand, licking it and leaving a little bit of saliva for lubricant.

"Oh shit."

Her lubricated hand stroked the length of his shaft, pumping up and down. Jenna released it long enough to scrap her long red nails along the underside of his shaft and along the main vein.

The squeeze on her breast told her that she didn't need to back off.

"Do you like this baby? Do you like Mommy's hand wrapped around your big cock?"

"Oh, fuck Mom."

At its full girth now, Jenna couldn't wrap her entire hand around Rob's cock. Jenna let go of her son's cock and he moan out loud what was happening. He moaned and uttered a proclamation to the almighty when his mother got on her knees next to him and took his cock head and about two inches of it in her mouth. She had both hands wrapped around his shaft and was twisting and stroking the shaft as her mouth slurped on her son's cock.

Rob finally came to his senses and started pulling up his mother's dress. His fingers found her ass, running over her puckered brown hole on the way to her pussy. He plunged two fingers into his mother making her moan into his cock.

Jenna sucked like a possessed woman, starting at the tip of his cock and running her tongue around his helmeted head. Meanwhile, Rob's fingers were sending shudders through her already drenched pussy. She alternated between sucking the shaft as deep into her mouth as possible and licking the shaft and swirling her tongue around the helmeted head. Rob pulled his fingers from her pussy and untied the strap around the neck of her dress which freed her breasts.

"We have too many clothes on" Jenna pushed off her son's chest and stood up. She shimmied her dress down over her hips, standing naked except for her heels.

"Stand up and get naked."

Jenna watched as her son stood up and first kicked off his shoes and then removed his socks. She wondered if one of his lovers taught him that trick. Nothing ruins the mood for a few moments than a beautiful naked man with a nice hard cock wearing a pair of black dress socks and nothing else. She watched as her son removed his shirt, revealing his defined pecs and muscular biceps.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers