Movie Star Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers

Yes, someone has taught him she thought to herself. Her son slowly unbuckled his belt and removed it. Then he slowly unbuttoned his trousers, pulling them over his hips and letting them fall to the floor. He kicked the trousers off, standing there with his erection pointing north through the fly in his boxers.

"Do you want to see this Mom?"

She wondered how many times he'd said that in his wet dreams. Jenna kissed her son as her red fingernails scraped along the underside of Rob's cock.

"Yes sweetie, show Mommy your big cock."

Jenna watched as Rob stuffed his now erect dick back through the fly of his boxers and then pushed them down to the floor and stepped out of them. Jenna admired his muscular body, enormous cock and heavy ball sack. Jenna's hand wrapped around her son's balls, fondling them as she kissed him again.

"I hope you didn't give everything to Lindsey earlier today." With that Jenna dropped to her knees and looked up at her son with big blue eyes as she started sucking and stroking his cock again.

"Oh, fuck Mom; that feels so good."

Jenna wanted to say something to her son, but she didn't want his cock to leave her mouth. She looked up and saw her son's expression glazed over, obviously stunned that his porn star mother was sucking his cock. Jenna did let it escape her mouth, only so she could spit on it. It was one of her favorite things to do in her movies. She sucked and stroked it even more.

"You have a beautiful cock baby. This is going to feel so good inside Mommy."

Jenna looked up at Rob and swiped a few locks of hair behind her ear and hoop earrings. She wanted him to see her face as she took him into her mouth again. Her mouth was again filled with the saliva covered head of Rob's dick. Jenna pumped both hands to the sounds of his moans. Time was lost to Jenna; all that existed was her mouth and her son's cock. Eventually she released it; she needed more than just oral.

"Let's go baby, Mommy has someplace else to put this." Jenna wrapped her left hand on her son's cock and pulled him towards the bed.

Rob surprised his mother by pushing her onto her back and onto the bed. Her legs flew up into the air and Rob grab the heels of her shoes and spread her legs even further apart in one swift motion.

"OH FUCK."

Rob's tongue hit Jenna's pussy and she arched her back screaming even more. Jenna felt his tongue move from the bottom to the top of her pussy, stopping at her clit for a moment to swirl around it. He repeated that again and again as she moaned her approval. A satisfying bolt of lightning surged through her body when one finger and then two invaded her dripping pussy.

"UMMMM that feels so fucking good."

Rob looked up and told her how good she tastes and then returned to eating out his mother. As Rob's fingers plunged in and out of her box and his tongue assaulted her clit, Jenna quickly climbed the hill towards orgasm.

"OH FUUUUCK"

Jenna's entire body shook. Rob didn't give her time to relax as his he continued his fleshy assault, pushing her legs up higher. His tongue swirled dangerously along the space between her ass and pussy. It was by far some of the most sensitive skin on Jenna and she loved when her husband licked her there. Then there was nothing. Her body shook for another moment and then her eyes opened, and Rob was standing at the end of the bed with his massive cock in his hands.

"Are you ready Mom?"

Time stopped as Jenna wondered how many times he'd said it in his dreams. How many times he asked other MILFs that same question.

"FUCK BABY... GIVE IT TO MOMMY. FUCK MOMMY WITH YOUR BIG DICK'

She hoped that she'd said it right, hoped that the Jenna of her son's wet dreams had said something like that. It must have been close because Rob shoved his cock into her about half way.

"FUCKING CHRIST'

Jenna breathed in and out as Rob stoked his dick in and out slowly.

"Are you okay Mom?"

"Stop talking and fuck me."

Jenna didn't want him to stop. Rob smiled at her and grabbed a handful of his mother's tit. She wondered how long he'd wanted to do that. That's when the assault on her wet hole started. Rob started stoking his dick in and out of her slowly at first. Jenna could feel her cunt gripping the thick shaft, working it like her hand did before.

"Ummm."

"God Mom, this feels better than I ever imagined."

He bent down and kissed his mother, this time keeping his dick pressed against her cervix. His tongue fought hers as he rotated his hips and cock.

He pulled out again and then grabbed both shoes and started pounding. Jenna looked at her son, his intense face. In some small corner of her mind she knew this was wrong, but her entire body screamed that it was so right. She gave birth to this young man and his gorgeous cock, why shouldn't she allow it deep inside her maternal cunt.

She could feel it tap her cervix with every stroke of his cock, and her pussy gripping it as it withdraws. Jenna closed her eyes and arched her back and the next small shudder emanated from her pussy and spread to her arms and lets

"OHHHH FUCK. FUCK. FUCK FUCK."

Rob's pace picked up, sensing the wetness of her pussy as white cream spilled out of her hole and around her son's cock. Then it was suddenly gone, and her gaping pussy was left vacant. Jenna opened her eyes and watched as Rob grabbed his cock and started sliding it up and down along the outside of her pussy. She could feel the girthy shaft pressing against her swollen clit.

"Do you like this Mom?"

She needed it between her legs and pleaded for Rob to put it back in. That only made him laugh as he continued to stroke the outside of her pussy with his dick. Jenna had enough teasing and rolled away from Rob since he let go of her left ankle.

"Get on the bed young man, Mommy is not done with you."

Jenna watched as her son climbed on the bed, with his cock pointing towards the ceiling like a telephone pole. She climbed on top, grabbing his cock and guiding the head of it to her gaping hole. She sank down a little to ensure it was at the right spot. Her heart beat quickly as she slammed her fully body weight down, piercing herself with Rob's shaft.

"OOHHHHHH FUUC."

Rob grabbed her hips as he thrust up into his mother. She tried to control the rhythm, but her son's strong arms pulled her up a little bit to give him room to thrust into her pussy. She kissed Rob as he thrust up into her again and again. Her body shook uncontrollably as her son's finger invaded her asshole.

"FUCK MOM!"

Jenna shot forward and ended up with one of her tits in Rob's mouth. It brought memory flashes of breast feeding him as a child. The only different was his cock was in her pussy and a finger buried deep in her ass.

"OHHHHH UMMMMM"

Jenna's orgasm hit her body again as Rob continued thrusting up and deep into her. She dislodged her tit from her son's mouth and then rolled off him and onto her side. No words were spoken, and Rob positioned himself and thrust back into his mother. His hand grabbed her waist as he pulled her into his cock.

"Oh, baby that feels so good."

They only lasted that way for a few moments. It was enough for Jenna to climb further to orgasm. However, her son pulled out just as her body was about to release all its tension.

"Roll over onto your knees."

Rob got behind Jenna and rubbed his dick along the drench folds of her pussy and thrust into her. He was deep into her on the second stroke when it hit her. A toe curling guttural scream which should have been heard by people four rooms away. All through it Rob continued to slam his cock into her.

It was three more violent orgasms before her son let go of her hips. He pushed her down pinning her to the bed with the weight of her body.

"Where?" was all he said.

She knew what he meant, and she screamed. "Inside me, dammit."

Deeper and deeper it plunged into her. She could feel him pulling on her hair when suddenly a tidal wave of seed inundated her pussy.

"FUUUUUUUUUCK". It was all Jenna could say over and over, timed with the grunting thrusts of her son's dick as it expelled more and more seed into his mother.

"OH, FUCKING LORD"

Mother and son praised the almighty as his seed filled her and coated his cock. After what must have been the seventh blast of cum from her son, he pulled out of her and rolled off to the side. Jenna rolled over and immediately grabbed hold of her son's thick cock. It wasn't long before she was twirling her tongue around the coated helmet. She could taste her son's sweet nectar and her own pussy. Rob twitched as she sucked on the sensitive head.

Eventually Jenna crawled up the bed and nestled into her son's body. No words were spoken as son and mother kissed. As Jenna lay there, it dawned on her what she needed to do next.

"Where are you going Mom?"

Jenna had climbed off the bed and walked over to the desk in the room. She grabbed her son's cell phone.

"What's the code to open it?"

"Why do you need that Mom?"

"Just give me the code."

"Fine. It's eight, six, seven, five"

Jenna tapped in the code and saw the phone open the screen. She scrolled through it and found what she was looking for. She tapped a few more buttons and got exactly what she wanted. Thirty seconds later she finished and put the phone down.

"What is that all about Mom?"

"I'll tell you later. Hopefully you didn't waste all your energy with Lindsey today. Mommy is ready to go again, and hopes you are."

Her body twitched as her youngest son smiled and said that he had a secret that he was going to share, a bit of insight about him fucking older women.

**********

I want to thank Todger65 for helping edit this story.

Yes, there will be a more chapters.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this story. I love hearing from folks, so please leave a comment if you enjoyed it.

If this story didn't meet your expectations, I'm always open to constructive recommendations. If your comments are rude or derogatory, understand that I will remove them. Errors in grammar can be directed to my email through the author contact page. If I do get an email, I will investigate it and submit a correction sometime in the future.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers