Movie Star Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers

"Sure."

The women looked at Jenna with a mixture of disgust and jealousy. It was obvious to Jenna that Rob had fucked both in the past, and likely at the same time. She could tell that they wanted him, but it was clear that the slutty MILF from Las Vegas was not going to let him go.

"Well it was nice to meet you Alexis. Rob, why don't you give us a call when you are free next week."

It looked like one of the women wanted to say something else, but thankfully the hostess was coming towards the pair with menus in her hand and signaling to Jenna that there table is ready.

"Well ladies, it was nice to meet ya'll but our table is ready. Ya'll have a really nice night."

Jenna grabbed her son by the hand and started following the hostess out of the bar. The waitress led the couple through the maze of tables back into a corner of the restaurant that was quiet and overlooked the street. Jenna had specifically asked for a romantic booth away from the masses when she made the reservations and she was quite pleased.

"Oh my God Mom, did you see the look on their faces? You basically told them that you are fucking me and my brothers."

"I know." Jenna giggled louder than her son's whisper.

Rob laughed at his Mom. He said the southern accent was a little bad, but it helped sell the story.

"Sorry about the kiss." Jenna said it to gauge if her son was getting comfortable with his mother.

"No worries. I know you were trying to sell them on a story. It was a really nice touch."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She gave her son another wicked smile. They looked at the menus and ordered appetizers when the waitress came to the table. The couple sat quietly for a moment drinking and looking at each other.

"So, Rob, I'm assuming that you have more questions now that you've gotten over the shock of your mom admitting she's a porn star."

"Thanks for asking Mom. I was afraid to ask."

"What would you like to know?"

"Can the question be about anything?

"Sure I'm willing to answer any question. However, I must warn you that I'm a little weak on my science trivia. You may want to stick to classical literature." Jenna chuckled at her son.

"What is your favorite type of scene to film?"

"That's a tough question. As you know, I really enjoy well-endowed young men. I love the feeling of a guy stretching me out as his cock slides into me. I also enjoy young woman as well. I guess it depends on the mood I'm in that day as well as the other actors I'm working with."

Jenna went on to describe the last scene she shot earlier in the day. She even told her son about what happened in the shower. He laughed when she told him about Elizabeth and the offer to spend the weekend in a lesbian fuck fest.

"You passed up a weekend of pussy licking for dinner with your son. I'm honored that the great and mighty porn star would be seen with me." Rob bowed his head and stuck his arms out to the side, at least as far as the booth allowed.

"Don't be too impressed mister. Elizabeth gave me her address and said the invitation is for anytime this weekend. Piss me off and your mother is out of here. If you're really a jerk, I may call your girlfriend and bring her with me."

Rob gave his mother a pouty face. "Sorry Mom."

Jenna chuckled. She continued describing the types of sex partners she enjoys, confirming what she listed on her fan page. Along the way Rob asked his mother about his father and his opinion of her lifestyle.

The conversation was interrupted by the arrival of waiter with their appetizer. Jenna dug into the salsa and chips as Rob ordered for the pair. After giving the waiter their orders, the conversation continued as Jenna described the things that were not on the fan page.

"The things that are not on the fan page are the backside of porn, which most people never find out about. A lot of it has to do with setting up the shoots, reviewing the material and screening the movies."

"What do you mean by screening the movies?"

Jenna took a sip of her drink and stuck her right leg out. It brushed up against Rob's leg, nothing to sensual, just contact with her toned leg.

"Some of the production houses shoot and edit videos without letting the actors see the final product before it is released publicly. I personally like it when I get to see the finished product before it hits the internet."

"Why is that?"

"Okay, this may sound vane, but I like to see what I look like having sex."

Rob asked his mother if the agreement about any question still applies. Jenna said that any question was okay.

"Do you masturbate while watching your movies?"

The question made her blush, which is hard to do most days. Jenna looked at Rob and swept a lock of hair behind her ear. She looked at her son and told him that yes she likes to masturbate while watching her own videos. He asked why, since she was there when it happened.

"I like to recall the feeling I had when I shot the video. To remember the touch of a hand, the penetration of a young man or the loving embrace of a young woman."

"So, the shoots you did this week, did they give you the movies you made to look at?"

"No, those will take about four to six weeks to finish. The movies go through post production where they get the sound added on, edit the film and add all the credits and logos. I usually get them mailed to me at the house. Every now and then, I'll work with a production house a couple of times in a row and they'll give them to me during the next shoot. That's what happened this week. I shot three scenes with them last month and they gave me the videos before I left to come see you. You can watch them if you want. I just need to bring them back to Vegas with me. Your father likes to watch them."

"You'll let me watch them." It was half question and statement.

"Yes, of course. Better than paying $15.99 a month to look at Mommy naked." Jenna laughed at her son.

"What happens if you don't like a video?"

"There's not much I can do about it. Occasionally, there are videos that I just don't' like. There are a few production houses that put out some crappy stuff, so I tend not to work with them."

"What is your favorite type of scene?" Rob asked another question and then took a drink as his mom pondered her answer.

"I like them all. Why don't you tell me the ones you like the most?"

Jenna watched her son blush.

"You agreed that I could ask questions. Are you changing your mind?"

"Nope. I just wanted to know what you liked the most. I guess if I had to choose, it would be sex with young men and women. They have so much energy. I can feel it when we fuck. It's like they're channeling some inner power when they fuck me. I get this vibe when they are genuinely attracted to older woman."

"Like the step-mom scenes?"

Jenna smiled at her son and ran her foot up and down his leg twice. Rob just smiled at his mother and took a sip of his margarita. Her pussy was on fire. She desperately needed her son between her legs

"Yes."

She blushed. She wanted to tell him that actual incest was better, but that's not something you blurt out to your oldest son in the corner of a Mexican restaurant.

"It's so taboo. The relationship between a teen and their step-mom is something that should be sacred. I really enjoy being the naïve mother who is seduced by their step-daughter."

"Really, I always assumed that it would be the other way around. You always seem so in control in your movies."

"I don't do those scenes that often, since there is only one good production house that does lesbian stem-mom films. The scenes with guys are usually really contrived. Step-mom sees son's big dick in the shower or walks in when he's jerking off, gets caught looking and then gets fucked."

"I don't see how it's that bad. I thought you liked big dicks?"

Jenna told Rob that she enjoys big dicks, but some time porn movie scripts can be so stereotypical. She went on to describe how she enjoyed the vibe when the seduction seems legitimate. She described how there was one actress who had "mommy issue", that was the best way she could describe it. Jenna said the sex with her is incredible.

"Do you think that she was substituting you for her own mother?"

Jenna didn't get to answer the question as the waiter arrived with their food. The both ordered another drink and dug into their dinner.

"Yes, I think she was substituting me for her own mother." Jenna was about half way through her meal when she answered her son's question.

Rob looked at his mother for a moment. He finished chewing his food and then asked if she thought that was okay. She asked what he meant by okay with it.

"A lot of people would get freaked out thinking their son or daughter has sexual thoughts about them."

Jenna took another bite of her food and a sip of her drink.

"You mean like watching porn movies that have your mother or father in them?"

Jenna watched as her son contemplated an answer.

"Well, I'm really not interested in seeing Dad naked. So, I'll go with just you."

Jenna laughed and told her son that he should be glad that his mom doesn't post the home movies to her fan site.

"Since we are on the topic of taboo sex, tell me about the college professor you met."

Rob looked at his mom and took a bite of his food. Jenna waited for what seemed like an eternity. It was surprising when Rob brought it up and she hoped that he would explain it a little more.

"Do you really want to know about it Mom? You seemed kind of put off about it when I mentioned it earlier today."

Jenna repeated the same excuse she used when the topic surprised her. Rob started explaining how he met Isabelle. The college professor was visiting from New York City, as a guest lecturer in chemistry. They'd met in a bar in Old Town. Rob said that he was instantly attracted to her and that she introduced herself as he waited at the bar for a drink. The professor struck up the conversation, which led to late evening appetizers.

Ever the gentlemen, Rob told his mother how he made certain she caught a ride share back to her hotel. Jenna smiled and squeezed her thighs together as her son described accepting her offer of a late-night drink in the hotel lobby. Surprisingly, he was more detailed in his explanation of taking the woman up to her room to fuck. Rob said it was during this first fuck session she confessed to sleeping with her daughter.

When Jenna asked Rob if the professor offered any explanation of how it first happened, he said that Isabelle had told him the whole story. It seemed that her 18-year old virgin daughter sat on her father's lap one day at breakfast while in her Catholic school uniform. The couple turned out to be swingers and the professor's husband started getting hard because his daughter was sitting on his lap. One thing led to another and the husband and wife role played incest after their daughter left for school.

Jenna listened to Rob describe how the couple eventually caught their daughter spying on them without her knowing. Rob said the professor and her husband started fucking in their living room knowing that their daughter was spying on them. The end goal was to get their daughter, who they suspected was a virgin, horny enough to fuck her prom date. Rob explained how the prom was a disaster because the girl's date started kissing another girl and a fight broke out. After getting suspended and skipping school, the girl goes to the university where her mother teaches and walks in on her mother having sex with one of her female college students and accuses of her mother of cheating on her father.

"The thing that really got me Mom was after they explained their lifestyle to their daughter the three of them went out for dinner. It was like no big deal to them to say, 'hey we're swingers and like to fuck'. Isabelle told me that they went home that night and started watching a movie. During the movie she got horny and wanted to fuck, so she decided to blow her husband in front of their daughter, since she'd seen her parents fucking before. The next thing you know she is fucking her husband and her daughter is getting naked and masturbating."

Jenna wanted nothing more than to shove her entire fist in her dripping pussy. She felt relieved that she wasn't the only parent that fucks her children.

"At some point several weeks later they decided to bring their daughter to some Stanley Kubrick type orgy, but they only let her watch. Sophie, the daughter, walked all around watching people fuck and masturbating in front of everyone. It was after the party that she confessed to her mother that she wanted to lose her virginity and that she wanted her dad to take it."

Rob stopped talking and took a big bite of his food and a drink of his margarita. Jenna sat patiently chewing on her food, just waiting for her son to finish the story. She looked down and could see her erect nipples through the fabric of her dress. The cheeks on her face felt hot, a sure sign that she was blushing. She thought to herself that if her son had paid any attention to her movies, he would know how horny his mother is at that moment.

"Well what happened Rob? Did Sophie's father take her virginity?"

Rob took one more bite and another drink to wash down his food.

"No, Isabelle would not allow it. A long-time friend of Isabelle's is some dominatrix that lives in the Caribbean and she arranged for a guy a few years older than me to help with that. The professor's husband wanted to be pegged and the other guy's wife did that for him."

Jenna thought about the time she was asked to peg a guy in the ass on film. That was one of the better taboo scenes she's done, but not one that she really enjoyed. Her mind came back to the conversation as Rob started talking again.

"The professor said that she watched as her daughter lost her virginity. The guy and his wife invited Sophie back to their hotel room, where they apparently taught her how to eat pussy and get fucked in both holes."

She listened as Rob explained the next morning the teen came home to her mother with a pussy full of cum. The guy had fucked her in the limo when he took her back her house. Isabelle was at the door and tried to listen as the guy whispered something in her ear, kissed her and she left.

"The professor said that she went into her daughter's room at the behest of the guy who'd taken his daughter's virginity and she found her naked. She explained how her daughter's fingers were buried in her pussy and that after pulling them out she offered her cum soaked fingers to her mother. Isabelle said that she couldn't resist the urge to lick her daughter's fingers, tasting the sweet nectar of her own daughter's pussy. One thing led to another and soon mother and daughter were fucking. Isabelle said that she fucked her daughter for a whole week and then her husband returned from a business trip. After that it's been mommy's tongue and daddy's dick in her."

"Oh my God, that is so hot. So, did you introduce Sarah to the professor?"

"Yeah, I told Sarah all about the professor and she couldn't wait to meet her. We spent every day for a week fucking. I hate to admit it, but I skipped a couple of classes and so did Sarah."

"Sarah was okay with Isabelle fucking her daughter?"

"She was. She even started calling Isabelle 'Mommy' while we were fucking."

For the second time in her life, Jenna had an orgasm without touching herself. She fidgeted in her seat, trying to rub her thighs together, hoping for any type of friction against her clit.

"Rob, can I ask you a question about the women you sleep with?"

"Sure Mom, I think we are being open with each other."

Jenna pondered if she should ask the question.

"Do you watch porn with any of these women while you are having sex with them?"

Rob waited a moment before he answered.

"Are you asking me if I watch porn with them, or are you really asking if I've watched your porn movies with them?"

"Yes."

"Which is it Mom?"

"Have you ever watched my movies while you're fucking them?"

Jenna's heart fluttered when her son admitted fucking older women while watching her movies. She was upset for the briefest moment, when he admitted to telling the college professor that his mother was a porn star. Her anger was quickly pushed aside when the professor asked to watch one of Jenna's movies.

After Rob explained that he and Sarah and the professor fucked to a bunch of her movies, she knew she had him. All it would take is the right set of circumstances.

"And Sarah is okay with you watching me as you are fucking her?"

Jenna watched her son turn about two shades of red.

"Can we keep this between you and me?

"Of course, sweetheart."

"You won't tell Dad?"

"No, I promise I won't tell your father."

"Sarah's asked me if I would be mad if she tried to seduce you."

Jenna nearly choked on her food. It took a few seconds before she could swallow, so she could ask what Rob meant. Yes, she'd heard him correctly. Sweet little blonde Sarah wants to seduce Jenna and lick her pussy. When asked why, Rob said something about her desire for older women. When she asked if there was any other reason, Rob took a big bite of his burrito. Jenna knew there was more, but she didn't know how to find out. She just wished that she'd had access to her son's blog before coming to San Diego.

The conversation continued but turned to the club they were going to after dinner. Jenna offered to pay the bill, but Rob insisted on paying. The couple downed their drinks and headed out. Jenna grabbed her son's hand when he offered it to climb out of the booth and never let go. As they walked down the sidewalk, Jenna made certain to be close enough to her oldest son to rub shoulders.

"You are getting quite a few stares from guys Mom."

It was true; there were several men who looked at Jenna's boobs as she walked down the side walk.

"Did you see the young brunette?" She was mentioning the young woman who had quietly whistled at her as the passed on the sidewalk.

"No, I missed her. Was she good looking?"

"Doesn't matter, she wouldn't have liked you." She smiled at her son and poked a finger in his side.

"What do you mean, she wouldn't have liked me?"

"She plays for the other team."

Rob gave his mother a hard look.

"That's okay sweetheart, Mommy still loves you." Then she did it. She leaned in and kissed her oldest son on the lips. It was somewhere between a motherly peck on the lips and junior high French kissing. Either way, it got Robs attention.

The couple made their way to the club, finding a line of about 15 people to get in. The line was a mixture of single guys grouped in packs of roving dogs and two pairs of women. Their ages ran from 21 to about Jenna's age. The youngest were the two pairs of women.

There wasn't a chill in the air; in fact it was quite nice with a warm ocean breeze. That didn't stop her from grabbing her son's hand and snuggling up against Robert. A few of the guys looked at her and then turned to their buddies and whispered something to their other friends. One girl, barely 21, looked at Jenna with disdain. It was obvious that she didn't like the older competition, since she had the chest of a boy and the figure of a stick. Jenna had seen girls like her in porn. They fit neatly into the 'spinner' genre, which some people liked. She personally likes athletic girls, since they have some muscle to grab on to when you are between their legs.

It would be another 10 minutes before they made it into the club. The music was thumping as a DJ on stage was mixing dance tracks through massive speakers. Jenna grabbed Rob's hand and pulled him towards the bar. It took a little while to get the attention of the bar tender, so when she finally showed up Jenna ordered four shots of Tequila. A few minutes later, Rob was looking at her funny as she downed one and then the other shot. He quickly followed her example.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
854 Followers