All Comments on 'Movie Theater Voyeur'

by beckiam86

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
I wish

I wish that you would let me take you to the cinema. Need I say more?

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Can I take your place?

Lovely short story. But next time he wants to take you to the cinema ask him if he would consider taking me instead. He would not find me reticent, and I would not care who was watching!

justdoit4ujustdoit4uover 15 years ago
Nicely done

Whether it's a true story is irrelevant. It's a good storyline. However, the ending is rushed. Don't flood all the information about being with the older guy & how you like that he is married, etc.... Expand on your adventures with him in other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved it!!

Keep it coming. That was so hot!!!

neshernesherover 15 years ago
Phenominal...

Becky,

I thought that was a fantastic story, and so masterfully written.

Keep up the writing young lady.

Nesher

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Movie grandmother

My grandmother who was 67 at the time, needed a lift home from our family party.Grandad had passed on 6 years previously, i visited her often,she was a modern grandma, dressed nicely.Tonight, knee length skirt, blouse, nylons ,high heels.However she had a few drinks at the party.we were going through town, she asked could we stop and get a cool drink, i did, walking back along the street we passed an adult sex shop, she stopped, looked and with a wicked smile said lets go in. After much protesting, she started off up the stairs, into the shop, movies, dildos etc, giggled a bit, i tried to get her to leave.After watching a door open and close, guys going in and out she asked me what was in that room.I said an adult movie theatre, lets go in, no way, come on, so she asked how much, the guy said ladies free, $10 for the guy,o.k.so i had to pay because she just went off into the theatre.After i got accustomed to the dark, i found an empty row, and we sat down.On the screen was a blonde girl taking a big cock, my gandmother watched,after a while a guy came and sat 2 chairs away from her.I watched as he unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock,looked at my grandmother, who looked at him,as he slowly wanked his cock.She stood up, beauty lets get out of here, but she only moved to the seat next to him and sat down.No, then her hand went to his cock and she started masturbating him, i couldnt believe it,i heard him say suck it, and she looked at him, knelt up in the seat, pulled her skirt slightly up and lowered her head down on his cock.No way, here i am 2 seats away watching my grandma give a guy a blow job, looking up her pantyhosed legs, my cock now hard.Another guy came to the seat next to me, lifted her skirt, to reveal her ample pantyhosed arse.He pulled her pantyhose down past her bum, then her pants and i could see her hairy pussy, but not for long as the guy had his cock out and with one push,shoved it into her pussy.I swear my grandmother pushed back as he entered her,he grabbed her hips and began fucking her, the guy in her mouth holding her head as she went up and down on his cock.My cock was rock solid as the guy fucked in and out of her, his cock all the way out then thrusting all the way in.Then the guy in her mouth came, i heard grandma gag a bit but she took the lot, swallowing until the guy could take no more.He moved away, i heard grandma say, fuck me Rob, that was my name, she thought it was me, the guy really went at her, her hand working her pussy, she came, no doubt, her back arching pushing back, as the guy in her just kept on fucking, then he went faster and unloaded right up into her, she loved it.He pulled out of her, there was cumm on her pussy and bum, the guy looked at me and said give it to her, you may not get another chance, my cock was hard, so i got up, positioned myself and just as she started to get up i pushed my cock into her wet, used hole.She turned,Rob, you are a suprise,and she pushed back at me,kneeling back down.After fucking her for a short time, i knew what i wanted.I always like nice ample bums and when i thought of her, i always thought of her nice round bottom.So, here was my chance, i pulled out of her pussy,moved up, positioned my cock at her round hole, and as she realised and started to move, i pushed forward into her tight bum.No, not there, i heard her say, as my wet cock edged slowly up into her.Fuck she was tight,real tight,as i held my position, grabbed her hips, slowly pulled back, then pushed forward, did this again until i was all the way in her tight bum.My cock was throbbing, and i started to fuck her, she yelled a little at first as i fucked her, but as i felt her get looser, she groaned a bit and her hand was working her pussy.A guy came over, watched me fucking her bum,then i felt him run his fingers to my balls tickling them.I told him no, so he stopped and pulled his cock out, kept saying fuck her arse, fuck her good, until jets of cumm spurted out of him onto my grandmas back,i fucked faster, i heard her moan as she came because her tight hole clenched and unclenched around my cock.I couldnt take anymore so with one final thrust into her tighthole, i had one of the most intense cumms as spurt after spurt filled her backside.I stayed hard for awhile, but i pulled out because i wanted to get out of there.We both dressed, went out rather quickly, to the car, drove her to her place, had a shower, she was still hot, because when i came out of the shower,she was in the bedroom where my clothes were, and came over to me, took my cock in her mouth and gave me a slow blowjob, tickling my balls,blowing me until i filled her mouth with my cumm.I regularly fuck her,mainly in her tight bottom.We also regularly go the adult movie theatre, where she gives blow jobs, gets fucked and once getting between another ladies legs, slurping at her pussy while the girls partner fucked her.I managed to spurt all over my grandmas back that time.

EgyptsGoddessEgyptsGoddessabout 11 years ago
so how true is the relationship?

Are you still together with him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous