Movin' Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Figures," he said, taking another drink of beer. "She's a slut," he sneered.

"I thought you wanted to make Cheryl your woman," I said, surprised at Jimmy's harshness.

"The bitch is a good piece of ass for the moment, but not a keeper. There's too much age difference between me and her. And Cheryl's already beginning to show wear. That'll get worse with time."

"Oh."

"Like you, I'll wriggle away from Cheryl by palming her off to someone... maybe my neighbor Melvin. I already know he'll jump at the chance. He loves Cheryl's big booty and wants to get in her panties." Melvin's a heavy-set black man in his mid-fifties who lives next door to Jimmy.

Based on her willingness to be with Jimmy after past negative comments telling otherwise, I now doubted Cheryl would protest being hooked-up with Melvin. "I'm out of here."

"Okay," Jimmy said. "Think I'll go back and see how nasty Cheryl can get."

I shrugged and turned to leave.

"Oh, hey," the ugly naked man called out to my back. "You need my help with that sweet young Amanda, let me know."

12