All Comments on 'Moving Back with Dad Pt. 01'

by Seebob69

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Betty? Is she in her 70's ? lol

bob3641223bob364122310 months ago

very nice sexy story, but one thing i want to mention in stories, if your from America please call you your Mom Mom instead of MUM i've always hated that, I know petty, but had to say it.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey10 months ago

5 stars! I a excited to see where this goes.

DunkirkDunkirk10 months ago

Having 2 pussies to enjoy should be fun. Daddy can fill both with his seed. Cathy can go back to uni with a baby bump.

tiger_ttiger_t10 months ago

Super hot story. Are you going to go with the idea being developed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stopped reading when it was revealed that Betty was 6' tall. Not a fan of tall women and the visual ruined it for me. I did read the very end of the story, however, and I get the feeling that Grandpa is going to end up with his daughter and granddaughter. I hope that isn't the case. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Average story, she went from divorced poor girl into bringing champagne quite quickly. Also annoying was where she switched her name to Kelly midway through, then back to Betty. May I suggest proofreading your work?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Only thing worse than mum? A mummy. :-;

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The word is crotch not crutch. ***

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There’s an inconsistency with Betty’s name mid-story. When the scene plays out with the sunblock, her name shifts to “Kelly” and then returns back to Betty. Hopefully it’s just an editing error and you can fix it easily.

bare5747bare574710 months ago

It was a nice story and they showed their real love to each other.

Seebob69Seebob6910 months agoAuthor

Thank you to those who took the effort to comment.

I am always appreciative of constructive criticism that can improve my writing.

Firstly, the name change error was inexcusable and I have submitted a correction.

Crotch, instead of crutch, fair call.

However, downvoting the story due to personal preference such as " I don't like tall women" or the presumption (incorrect) that he is going to impregnate his granddaughter, is petty and unhelpful.

Also, the mom/mum issue surfaces.

Commenter states, if American, please write MOM. A quick click on my username would reveal that I am not American, hence will use spelling that I am familiar with and probably not offensive to Literotica's international audience.

creativeandfuncreativeandfun10 months ago

Very nice. Can't wait to read part 2 when you publish it. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love it that they enjoy each others company so much.

All fathers should be allowed to teach and have sex with their daughters. The same with mothers and sons.

Hopefully Betty will let her dad teach his granddaughter about sex too. What a loving family that would create. And if mother & daughter ended up pregnant before the summer was over...bonus!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hi Seebob,

As a resident of Australia's "East Island", your writing is good, and spelling great. There are many expressions that Kiwis and Ozzies understand, but others don't. Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

was excellent, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Quite a few silly mistakes that with the help of a editor, could be fixed. However, they should not be just overlooked. Not with 35 prior stories and the author is still doing the same stuff.

One mistake that definitely should not be overlooked "at all" is as follows, because this was very seriously not a story about a 19 year old character who has "NOT YET" learned any better than to create, produce, and then display a nasty and disgusting razor burnt mound. I believe this is the exact quote, "her shaved pussy on full display as she kicked her legs slowly to keep herself afloat." This lady is 37 years old and you are trying to depict her to your audience as having a shaved pussy, a teen!!!! I very promptly rated it a (1) one!!!! Readers can go to tags and searched for "teen" if they want to read something that produced the image of nasty pointless razor burnt mound, only to be replaced by morning after stubble growing in the center of puss filled pussy pimples. You have some 35 prior stories, and you don't know; excuse me I meant to say, you haven't learned any better than to do something like that??? Seriously!!!

Oh yea, the "MUM" stuff, that another reader who took the time to rate you said. That person was 100% correct! Additionally, those who take the time to offer you feedback "for correction," are the ones you need to acknowledge and not create some "pretend like" international audience because of your pride (I am a Psychiatrist). Sorry but I haven't noticed any Greek, Latin, or Asian, writing anywhere on Lit especially in any of your reviews. But it's your ratings. So, go on and just call them all "MUM," and you should probably make them all shaved as well. Why? Well, there are international people out there who like pussies having those just mashed BOILS, having infected hairs oozing out pus and oozing re-shaved blood, and some even have scabs on them from over-shaving. But you probably know all about those. No doubt, its from using International razors.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very nice. A little bit of background, a little character development, showing concern for each other. There's only so much you can develop a story in a couple of pages.

Re: difference in terminology between Commonwealth countries and the US, get over it. My impression is that about a third, maybe closer to a half, of the stories here are written by people outside the US so I expect the different terms, it's not as if you're having to read Beowulf in the original, or even Chaucer. If you're so sensitive that it upsets you or ruins the story for you, maybe stick to comic books.

Seebob, keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Seebob69Seebob6910 months agoAuthor

AUTHOR

to the anonymous commentator who started his entry thus

"Quite a few silly mistakes that with the help of a editor, could be fixed..."

I could not let your comment go unanswered.

I sense that you have led a sheltered life and as such made a complete fool of yourself commenting on the grooming habits of women.

I can assure you that very many, if not indeed the majority of women, beyond their teen years, shave, trim, laser or in some fashion manicure their pubic hair.

Have you been to a nude beach, a clothing optional resort? Have you been on websites where mature women post naked pictures. Have you experienced group sex with mature women. I suspect not, because if you had, you would be aware of the prevalence of "bald pussies." I'm unsure how a qualification as a "psychiatrist" makes one an expert on the grooming habits of women.

I will continue to use MUM and irritate the likes of you who thinks nothing of importance exists beyond the borders of the USA. You are an embarrassment with your American Exceptionalism, unaware that the rest of the world witnesses with only passing interest, the decay of your society.

Finally, I am assuming that you have never posted a story to Literotica, because if you had, you would know that you MUST select the language that your story uses. There are Literotica stories in French, Spanish, German, Dutch ,Italian and other languages. Hence, there is a massive "international audience" of Literorica, who no doubt would not get their tits in a knot over the use of MUM.

KingKong2020KingKong202010 months ago

Incredible plot you created sir. Fantastic story, gave 5 stars and can't wait to read future parts

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The comments are as entertaining as the story; some fair, some just stupid. There are, for the most part, minor spelling and punctuation mistakes. Also minor plot issues but nothing to get twisted about. The shaved pussy issue is just stupid. Most women and a lot of men shave or trim regardless of age. The “mum” issue is also ludicrous. The writer is obviously not American as I’ve never heard an American say , “Oh bugger. . . “ At any rate, as one commenter mentioned, a writer with 36 stories and 600+ followers should do better. The story is average, a solid “3”.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Naughtynurse121,

I really think the anonymous Psychiatrist really needs to have some therapy from a colleague haha, great story! Maybe a little more slower pace and seduction however 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Decaying society? Y’all never had one in the first place, bunch of paranoid island rats watching yourselves with more cctv than the Truman Show. Suppose there’s always tea time👍🏼

TigersmanTigersman9 months ago

Great story. The plot and character development were good as was the flow. As an editor, I've worked with authors from different countries. I always ask them if they prefer to keep their spelling and slang according to their native country. Keep writing.

HtslHtsl9 months ago

A great story and I’m looking forward to reading the next part. 5/5

Don't be annoyed by such a weirdo. If he is a psychiatrist, he should give back his diploma and simply be happy with his own hair. I prefer a bald pussy, no matter what age. And the ladies also prefer a bald dick.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Each to his own. I love a woman with a hairy pussy. The story was hot!!

Very_Useful_27Very_Useful_274 months ago

Very enjoyable. Steady build-up to a happy climax for both father and daughter. Good pace, good story development, good descriptions of characters and events. I liked it a lot! Thank you for sharing your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeebob69@Seebob69
Keen nudist living in rural NSW, Australia . Raised my 4 daughters in the nudist lifestyle.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES