All Comments on 'Moving Closer and Closer Ch. 05'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, a long story but it has so much potential. Definitely, a very horny daughter and her friend Tracey will be quite a pair. Maybe both of them in time will do Kim's Daddy once she finds out he has such a long/huge cock to play with ?? I hope Kim bangs her Daddy once she gets on the pill.

This is one hot story and so many ways to take it ..... please keep writing as we need more chapters! Thank you.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 6 years ago
Interesting

Though she made a big deal about not being ready to blow him yet he talks about her improving skills. How did he know she was improving? That was my major question after reading this. Otherwise excellent!

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Busted!

Isn't from none to some a major improvement? LOL. You caught me, Jimkuehn. Thanks for paying attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting for more

Story is very captivating can't wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
2072 Followers
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...