Moving Closer and Closer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

"Just guy stuff," said Mike. "Want another soda?"

My son and I enjoyed our evening together watching a couple war flicks. We even ordered pizza from the neighborhood guy. Just after midnight, with no word from Kim, we decided to call it a night.

Upstairs, I lay in my queen sized bed wondering what Kim was up to at that point in time. Picking up my book, I began to read in an attempt to get her off my mind. It was a good book and served its purpose.

I was startled when the front door was slammed shut, followed by my daughter bounding up the stairs. She stuck her head in my door and said goodnight. Instantly, she was gone. What the fuck?????

Deciding there was no use staying awake any longer, I turned my light off as well. That was the signal for our large, 135 pound, German Shepherd to leap up, claiming her spot on the bed in my wife's absence. That dog loved me so much, her favorite position was cuddled up to my back in a position opposite to spooning. Tonight, her fur was tickling my back forcing me to inch away from her and closer to the edge of the bed. Between my son and daughter, and the dog, who could say I was the master of my domain?

Sleep overtook me. My daughter fought a good fight, waking me up some time later. I don't know what time it was when Kim woke me up, kneeling at the side of the bed and kissing me on the chest, shoulders, and my mouth. Laying on my back with my head turned towards her, it didn't take too much for my daughter to waken me.

When my daughter saw that my eyes were open, her kisses became longer and more passionate. I have never been able to get over the eroticism of my daughter's kisses. Her tongue edging between my lips, her tugging on my lips by sucking on them, and finally her tongue beginning to dance with mine. Oh my gawd, such a turn on.

Rolling on to my side, I began my own search of my daughter's body. Quickly discovering that she had inadvertently positioned herself so I couldn't reach her ass, neither could I reach my daughter's tits or cunt.

Kim had no such restrictions on her though. She could reach just about anywhere on my body. Soon enough, my daughter had my cock in her mouth. She was developing some skills. Good skills. My daughter was well on her way to becoming a champion cocksucker. She just needed more practice and, as any loving father would, I was willing to sacrifice my time to give her that practice as needed.

Kim had one hand on her father's balls. She knew to be gentle with them as she cupped them and squeezed them. My daughter's other hand was at the base of my cock, holding it steady while she sucked on the tip.

Soon, she switched to licking my dick in alternating upward and downward motions. Simultaneously, she was squeezing the root of my prick. My wang was overjoyed at the stimuli it was receiving and was soon leaking pre-cum. Kim noticed and teased more and more of it out of the head with her tongue. Her hand was by now stroking her daddy's cock up and down its full length.

My daughter began to demonstrate her hand and eye coordination. As Kim's stroking hand went from the top of my dick downwards, her mouth would replace it, enveloping it and sucking on it with some additional tongue action. This went on for some time as Kim would recognize I was on the verge of explosion and would stop her suctioning while squeezing both the root of my dick as well as my balls.

As soon as she felt the surge slacken off, she would be back to sucking and stroking my cock. I told you, my daughter was definitely improving her skills as a cocksucker. I don't know how long this was going on but eventually we reached the point of no return.

Kim was on her feet, standing over me, so as to get a good angle on my prick in her mouth. Finally, I was able to reach her lovely hard and firm ass but my hand went further. Pulling her panties to one side, I discovered she was wet enough and slammed my index finger into her pussy. My hand continued its fingerfucking of my daughter's cunt.

That was all the stimulation needed for both of us. The cum I had been holding back surged out of my cock and directly into my daughter's mouth. Rope after rope spurted into her mouth as she fought to contain it all. Leaving her no choice, she had to swallow, and swallow she did. In time with her first swallow, my daughter had her own orgasm on my invading finger.

Swallowing and orgasming at the same time was not a skill she had developed obviously as she began to gag and choke. Leery of an inadvertent bite, I removed my cock from my daughter's mouth allowing Kim to get control of herself. Eventually, she was in charge of her body again.

Kim was back on her knees and leaning over my chest, her mouth next to some of the sperm she had spit up on me. I was rubbing and caressing her back while recuperating from the phantasmagloristic orgasm my daughter had given me.

Kim's voice was a little scratchy when she asked me a question.

"Daddy, for breakfast tomorrow, will you eat me?"

Pulling her to me, my head buried in her long, blonde hair, I murmured I would love to eat her pussy in the morning. Maybe with some whipped cream!

Don't give up folks. Explanations for the bizarre behaviour will be given as my daughter and I continue to get closer and closer.

I hope you enjoyed my story. Votes and comments are the only way an author can gauge your reception. Please vote.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12