All Comments on 'Moving Day'

by Dare2Bro

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I didn't understand why she left. He was forgiving her and she professed her love for him and her kids. A mental breakdown? Just seemed off to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Beautiful story!!! I wish she would have lived knit at least she was truly loved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You didn't do the child rape

any good. I was molested (raped) as a child. Therapy helps, obviously she received the wrong type. There is trauma therapy with at least 100 different therapies that could have helped her. One good thing though she never abused her children. People in general don't know how to deal with this issue-its a very very very sensitive subject. Maybe if Bruce had known earlier he would have gotten her more and better therapies to help her. It never leaves you-its just how you deal with it that matters. Some of us heal, most of us end up dead, or on death row. Nice story though. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ouch but innovative

It's hard to innovate in this category, not a BtB, not a RAAC. Kudos, a bit grim but kudos.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 3 years ago

Interesting, very interesting

Abuse be it sexual or physical (beatings) has effect on anyone, it’s so sad that this happens in real life. A story to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was looking for a happier finish

Even a child that has been sexually abused by older predators needs hope of a happier ending.. this was stark.. no hope at all.. and I don’t feel good after reading this.. I feel u wimped out by killing her.. It would have been your test to put them through the paces of reconciliation.. she was mentally in a bad place.. Bruce had to be there for her.. he should have helped her overcome and join the normal living once again..

Somehow Debbies role was never punished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Advice

I think people gave you good advice about your endings . Stopping at the original poin would have left to much unanswered. Thank you.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

"I think she was the last victim of Tommy Jones and his crew."

No. The last victim was Bruce.

What happened to Helen was horrific, but her subsequent breakdown and rampant infidelity also destroyed her husband. That Bruce never fell in love again and spent the rest of his life alone was incredibly depressing.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

And now for the rest of the story.... Wow! I too thought the story was complete at the intermission point, but what you did after that is a spectacular piece of storytelling. Heartbreaking and tragic, but oh so compelling. Tear inducing. And well written to boot. Bravo. Bravo!

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

Agree with your statement about porn and the struggles we as enthusiast grapple with. The back stories are often not pretty. Well told story sir. Must have been a challenge too put together

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

A sadly inevitable ending to a sad story. Well written but depressing.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Bruce never divorced Helen. What a complete crock of shit

"He couldn't think of a reason to get divorced." I read the story carefully. Bruce never was told, nor saw, Helen's videos she had made DURING the marriage. Nor of the ones after they seperated. That makes the whole story ridiculous. Over a hundred videos etc most of which were during her single time but mostly during her marriage.

No, it wasn't due to her child sex abuse. It was because she was mentally sick.

Of course Bruce should have divorced the cheating slut. Perhaps if he had known the full extent of her cheating, he would have. Or at least, had the opportunity to vent/revenge on that slut Debbie who had enabled Helen all her life and obviously enticed her to the porn/whore industry. Probably fucking dogs or donkeys as well that couldn't be on the site..

She deserves revenge rained on her.

blackswordblackswordover 3 years ago

There aren't any explanation on why she left. The only thing i could think is that the federal agent asked for her help while she was in fragile state of mind.

5 years he is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tags please

I like to check tags and sometimes comments before I read a story. It would be kind of you to add Tags in the future.

jesterhjesterhover 3 years ago

Well done. Escapes that box that most of these stories both exist in and reinforce.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Dare2bro

I did know what to expect from your intro so I began with a pretty open mind. Nothing could have prepared me for the emotional intensity of your plot line and characters. You did a fantastic job, dealing with a subject that very few writers would have dared tackle. I finished reading and felt drained like I had run a marathon. Keep writing! Some of the more jaded and cynical of us readers need reminding sometimes that good writing has not died. Thank you for this experience.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
They let her out?

How could they have let her out of the ward? I doubt she was that good of an actress where the day she got out she was doing other guys again. And how or why would the guy not disclose where she had been all that time doing porn?

I don't know how to score this one. It was not the LW story I prefer and to me pretty much maybe non erotic or something. It is so depressing.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Edit it

Editing errors detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Definitely a disturbing subject matter. I’m surprised it got by the censors. I really don’t know how to rate it. The writing itself seemed a little sterile to me. But that could have been because of the revulsion I felt regarding the subject matter.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 3 years ago

That was brutal and probably closer to real than anyone wants to admit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dark

Boy that was a dark story. BTW, without an editor it was still well written.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I just got to the INTERMISSION. Definitely not a good place to end. I don't know what happens next, but needs more.

/

How many times do we have to hear her saying "Shit" or "Oh shit?"

/

"Bruce loves me and makes me feel safe and protected. The others fuck me and remind me that I'm a whore." - I've read a lot of stupid things from cheaters, but this has to be one of the dumbest!

/

"The agent for the buyer had given Helen another counter offer." - Um, isn't Helen the agent for the buyer? They're HER clients.

/

Who cares about her parents?

/

Her answer to the divorce is to have a four-way and record it? That'll help!

/

"We would need her permission." - Actually, based on what they have, they could probably get a search warrant.

/

I know we always ask for "something different," but I think this went WAY over the top.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good job! That story is a cut above. 5*****

Most stories here are strictly mechanical (literally). This story had depth and was sadly realistic. Very well told!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Handled this sensitive topic well

Child porn is evil with many victims everywhere. Most of us cannot understand why anyone would feel they need to see such garbage. Sadly we don't know who around us desires this filth. We knew a guy who got caught with it on his laptop. Not sure how he got caught but it must have been great police work. That guy is doing time and we don't ever want to see him again. We was shocked and angry at that guy. We only felt sorry for that guy's mom as she had no one else in her life. She was just one more victim. Like you show in the story, there are networks to create and spread it. Hard to catch them all. Not sure what the solution is but there should be no forgiveness. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story,

great story. really thought provoking. enjoyed reading it as with your other stories, thank you for sharing your talent.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Thank you for writing a story that lays bare the permanent effects of sexual abuse of children. I'm sure we all wanted Helen to respond to therapy (I know I had tears in my eyes), but in the real world it isn't that simple. 5*

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

You told a powerful story and I applaud you for that. Your character Helen could not escape her demons. I have to say, I liked the story better with the second ending.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Brave story

Ending it at the "Intermission" would have been easy but the second part was a shock to put the rest into context. Good Job, Thank You 5***** story.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

So, the place marked intermission would have been a HORRIBLE place to end the story. Your readers want the money shot, which in this type of story is the reaction to getting caught.

At first, the trip down memory lane felt long and pointless. That is until you looped back tobHelen's childhood. Then, it made sense.

Dark. Depressing. But hugely entertaining.

Regarding editors. Get Grammarly. It will help you fix most of your issues.

Well done.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

The ending though, the agent in the real world would be a scumbag hiding her or helping her hide from her family. I loathed that part of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Powerful

wow.....this story hits like a gut punch.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Powersworder about 2 hours ago

"I think she was the last victim of Tommy Jones and his crew."

No. The last victim was Bruce.

Powerswordgive good advice and comments sometimes, this time I think he only went half way. The list of Tommy Jones victims goes on. Sandra will now have to finish her life with the knowledge of what he did. Helen's two sisters will live with the guilt till they die. Helen's three kids will have to live with the guilt that they told their father and then the finding of the films.

Like Tommy Jones, Helen took the easy way out, even after having been in the hospital, seeing a therapist and having Bruce reassure her that they were still there for her, she chose to go back to being with other guys and filming it. Debbie was an enabler and after her hospitalization should have protected her more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs Editing

Otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I could only muster up a 1

In the end the whole family was stupid for giving her another chance. She’s like a crackhead, she has to want to be saved. She didn’t want that apparently.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Dare2Bro is a very quickly rising Literotica star. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My ex was abused by her father. Never got over it and always looked for something to prove that any boyfriend/husband was like her father and couldn’t be trusted. After 4 husbands, numerous other relationships she ended up in institutionalized for suicide attempts and alcoholism finally ending up alone in a trailer park and committed suicide after three additional attempts . Sad ending to a beautiful intelligent woman and loving mother to her three children.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

I applaud you for what you're trying to do in the story because I think you're trying to show that the impact of trials rape and disturbing poor and fantasies have on innocent victims on their grow up

You could have done some more research into the topic which is some pretty heavy reading and emotionally and psychologically draining. Yeah you could use an editor but you overall plot and story are quite intriguing and really hold your attention even if it does so in a very dark way

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This one went to a darker side than your usual stories. Mental illness resulting from childhood trauma isn't something I'm very familiar with, so I don't know if this was a valid reason for her behavior. I just know that Bruce, as written, was a very good man who was ruined by Helen's actions. Not enough effort was given to his healing. Why did agent Atkins keep in touch with this mentally ill woman for her last 5 years, and not take any steps to get her treatment? How could he justify keeping her husband and family in the dark about her where abouts? I don't think an law enforcement officer would promise to keep her location from family. That aside, this was a good story that wasn't easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epic Fail after the “Intermission”

Your original story was pretty good. Sure, it meant readers had to imagine what happened next. But so what?

Your attempt to fill in that imagination for us was a mess.....especially with the plot gimmick of sexual abuse and a porn star death. Making Helen a victim was not a good decision.

Just no.....

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

WOW, didn't see that coming. Editing would help, but didn't really hurt the story. Keep writing.

I'll will be reading all of your stories. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn't like this one single bit

First off I don't think it belonged in the LW section. Yes Helen was a wife. But her abuse and decent into madness just doesn't make for a LW story. Where's the "married, extra-marital fun, swinging" in this mess? Maybe Non-erotic because there was nothing erotic or sexy about this depressing mess. And that's the problem. This was simply depressing. It was an impossible task to find anything entertaining in the story. And when you piled on and had her die in the end, you sealed the stories fate.

Excuse me while I go shoot myself.

1 star

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago

Sad story about monsters that live amongst us. The all to real story of Jeffery Epstein and friends playing with young girls at Mar a Lago could have exposed some of it if not for Jeffrey Epstein's mysterious death while in Federal custody and moved to a location of his death by William Barr. This story was sad but it was too bad that Doctor Phelps and her family couldn't help turn her life around. Then again she may have been too damaged to survive.

trance00trance00over 3 years ago
Hard to know

Was Helen brave for leaving behind her family and sparing them what she could not control? Was she too selfish, too uncaring, or too unable to forgive herself to even try? Or did facing her trauma and unleashing her hidden demons finally allow them to completely possess her? It's a well written story that raises such questions.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* on the added ending... Excellent Story

Personally I am not the grammar police and I agree a good editor would improve this story. There some plot issues in a couple of spots - like did Debbie know any of her old history - nice bit of side story missed, Is it realistic she would leave when she had what she most wanted supposedly - that could have been fleshed out after words. But mostly I loved the added ending, I even like how it went dark - that explained well the wife's issues. It took her character from a Biatch from hell to a victim who deserved compassion - pretty major change and you handled it well. It shows the main protagonist and his kids as honestly good human beings. I loved it. Most writers don't understand taking a reader on emotional ride, you did that. You should take this an indicator and expand you story lines to tell a whole story. thank you for the better part of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree

I agree with Youami. I read your other stories and they left alot to be desired but this is definitely a solid step up. I'll be on the look out for more... Also to the moron whining about writing errors, did you not read the warning or are ya just that interested in trashing authors?

glwadysglwadysover 3 years ago

Great story, but child pornography is not my thing and I hate everything about it.

However a believable story and a 5 from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SAD!!!!!

HARD TO LET GO. good story, too bad no happy ending. LOVE slap hapy papy #9

Flar1958Flar1958over 3 years ago
Sad story but

all too real. Good writing.

pugetmanpugetmanover 3 years ago
Not much to add, but...

...I agree with your decision to not try to explain Helen leaving. I don’t think there’s any explanation you could provide which would satisfy most readers.

Sure, you could try bat-shit crazy or over-whelmed by guilt or surrendered to depravity or fell back into the familiar or was convinced she was a whore or liked being a whore or ... twenty other explanations. To me, ‘I guess we’ll never really know’ feels appropriate.

Better to let us come up with our own rationale.

That aside, very good, horribly painful read. Wish I could rate it twice — once for a unique, imaginative story line (5), and once for what a painful read it was (1).

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Best

This is your best story yet! Yes it was very difficult to read do to the incest rape subject matter. But we all know that happens in many homes around the world. I applaud you in telling Helen's traumatic story. Now, where's Debbie? Maybe another storey. Five stars, even with the minor errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story covering Horrible Subject

I think this is your best story so far. If there were grammar or spelling errors I did not notice them. You tastefully wrote about the devastation being rape repeatedly as a child can have on a person. How a victim handles that crime preformed on them varies between victims. How Helen handled or really never managed to come to grips with the rape can very well happen. So sad but possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5* for a story that is realistic

First of, I like to say I hate child molesters and the people who make child porn. I also hate the sex trafficing trade and hope all these people (excluding the victims) are caught and punished for these horrific crimes. In saying all this, she did not stop being a whore when she met her husband and continued being a whore after many years of being married and faithful, she started being a whore again and confessed loving being a whore. So in the end the whore got what she deserved. It's to bad the husband and children came back, making him a cuckold. I know a lot of the readers will not like my comments, but, get cheated on by the one that you thought was your soulmate and thought you would spend the rest of your life with and you might fill different. Once a whore and slut, always a whore and slut. Just what Helen and her friend stated. P.S. I'm not a writer so don' t comment on my grammer.

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
Powerful story

What Helen experienced was even worse than statutory rape,when a parent is involved it is devastating, a parent is supposed to be safe,and when they arent safe there it is horrible. I am the partner of someone was was raped for 11 yrs by her father and I saw up.close what it does. Some like Helen become hypersexualized, porn stars and sex workers have higher rates of having been abused than the population. Others like my partner do the opposite,they shut down, and when you are the partner if someone abused as a child you become that point of safety,I can attest to that and the scars are there,at times when we were having sex something could get triggered,innocent exploration could turn into something horrible to experience.

@leonardspencer what you wrote was horrible,you are like so many assholes in this world who scoff at abuse, you are like the cops and da's who ignored things like this,or the assholes in the Catholic Church who saw children being abused and didn't give a shit,it was an annoyance. Want to know another good one? I was part of a support network of partners of abuse victims, and like my partner,who was raised Catholic, many of the victims of incest confided in their priest, and in most of the cases the priest not only didn't contact the cops ( I am not talking confession here), and they were told to pray for the father because he was the head of the household. WTF?

Even today if Helen's story came out there are states where the statute of limitations would have expired,w the church sex abuse few were prosecuted because there was a statute of limitations,which is sick in of itself, not to mention cops and prosecutors routinely ignored this kind of abuse. The fact it has a statute of limitations at all is telling, murder doesn't have it, not does rape in most places,but sexually abusing a child? Until recently those men couldn't be prosecuted,any more than the priests or bishops could be. Thankfully many places have removed it and apply it to old cases now, but for years they were just as flippant. Helen in the story might be over the top, but it isn't inconceivable. Helen sadly never got proper treatment,that therapist was a schmuck,something this horrible you don't take lightly,it is real and it doesn't go away. It is the one case where the martian Slut Ray is real, someone's inner demons can cause a good person to go foul.

Very powerful and real story, in this thing there were so many victims, and many villains as well; Helen was not one of the Villains. I really felt for Bruce and his family,they were tangled in a web of deceit and horror they had nothing to do with,they paid the price, the sad truth is those who let this happen were as guilty as the perps but never paid the price.

Dare2BroDare2Broover 3 years agoAuthor

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to comment on this story. I submitted this story at the same time as the story Pieces but it took the site an extra 36 hours to publish the story. I completely understand their taking some time to review this story.

I am a romantic at heart and would have loved to give the story a happy ending. Unfortunately, the story didn't take me in that direction. I would love for someone to take the story to a happier ending.

I loved reading the comments and the private stories some of you shared. The story was meant to provoke an emotional response and I am honored that many of you did have that reaction.

Again thank you for your comments and critiques. They are a great help in making these little stories of mine better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was once told that there is a difference between a drunk and an alcoholic.

When an alcoholic drinks he is in hell. When a drunk drinks he is having a hell of a good time.

After her marriage Helen started sucking cock to sell real estate, not because of a mental disorder. And she continued to have sex with multiple partners, for the fun of it. It appears that her promiscuity didn't become a psychotic compulsion until after she was served with divorce papers. Then she left her loving loyal compassionate family to make her debauchery a full time business. This mid-stream character morphing dilutes the dramatic impact of the story. It also undermines the legitimacy of the plot.

Helen ends the story as a fucked up sex crazed psycho. But she begins the story as a cheating faithless whore who enjoyed recreational sex. And as is the case with most of these contrived LW stories, The Husband Never Had A Clue! Yeah, he reports "something was not right." Well that's a real close intimate deep marriage relationship. The wife is a gang bang whore, who has no respect for her husband, herself, or her marriage. But other than that she thinks, acts and talks completely normal. Don't we all? I guess the art and science of discerning a person's character and values from their words and behavior is all bullshit? Talk to some psychologists, or a marriage counselor.

I think we need to add a new term to ridiculous LW wife cheating plots like this. How about Jekyll & Hyde Psychosis? Yeah, Helen just suffered from JHP. When she wasn't acting like Slutula, she was pretty much Lady Dianna. Who could possibly tell any thing was strange about her?

So I'm really sad there are women who are abused from childhood and suffer life long mental dysfunction. Helen's mental dysfunction was just too sporadic and opportunistic to be believable. "Oh, if I fuck this guy's brains out he'll buy a house. Damn you Daddy!" or "Geez, now that my husband and family love me and understand my abnormal behavior, I think I'll disappear and become a porn star, of the most grotesque and monstrous sort. It pays the most."

Glad it worked for other readers. For me it was just too preposterous and contrived to be compelling or sympathetic.

But thanks for the effort.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
5 stars

Finally, a story that explains why a woman did what she did. I have said this time and time again. No woman just gets up one day and turns into a slut. There are always reasons why and often complex. Some of these "my wife didn't wear her mask and caught slut virus" stories just perpetuate the stereotypes.

While child abuse and pedophilia can be one reason, there are others.

I just hope you don't get attacked by the BTB trolls in the process.

Thanks for writing this story, my friend.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
On sex under 18

I would like to know how LIT staff allowed this story to publish with clear references to child porn and sex under 18. I had one reference in Margo 02 and it was sent back. The same with another story. Both were mild compared to this one.

Now I don't bother. But the reality, as shown in this story, is that our sexuality is shapped early in life. This is why we put pedos in prison for messing with the young minds of kids who are not prepared to process it. But explaining it in a story is not depophelia. I'm curious if LIT staf has finally seen the light.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I sent you a feedback offering my help with editing, but you never responded. If you want my help, please respond via feedback.

maxx308maxx308over 3 years ago

Very well written story, thought provoking as well.

Thank you for sharing. 5*

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Excellent story. Even with the unhappy ending.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

3*

Sorry I get where you were going with this, but it didn’t just didn’t get there. She snapped AFTER her husband decided to help her out and still be her rock? Despite all that other dark stuff, the marriage part didn’t work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This site is getting....

....worse and worse... it used to be for sex stories, now we get all kind of bullshit drama that does not belong to any of these categories.

The story was not bad, I do not want to take away all the good effort of the writer but this is not a loving wife story, this is a sad family drama about child sexual abuse, that has not place in this site.

We are supposed to get horny with the situations of the couples or mad if the ending is not what we wanted but we are not supposed to end up crying before we go to bed when we were looking for a good hand job. I will give you ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4*s

Thought provoking story. You deal with an issue that can affect fidelity. Man or woman can be physically/mentally abused. Something that isn't addressed in the LW catagory.

Just enough character development for the reader to be sympathetic about the destruction of a marriage,and a life.

I'm glad you finally listen to others and complete a story. I believe you are joking 😃 in the introduction. That was very funny,lol. Stop at the intermission, ha,ha,ha, yeah I don't think so....you are a cut-up Dares2Bro 😆🤣.

Write longer stories with more character development. Plot lines that are more complex. Like you did here📝📝📝,

Thank you for the entertainment 🙂.

I'm

AMerryman

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

i was reading some comments and I came to NJLauren's "in this thing there were so many victims, and many villains as well; Helen was not one of the Villains." I'm curious with that response. Is it only because of the way she "expressed" her abuse that she wasn't? Many serial killer were abused too. At what point do you become responsible for your own actions?!? is she less a villain for what she did to Bruce because it was only cheating? She could have given him AIDS, or another std. that's just as bad as being killer. If you knowingly infect someone. That's just one possible outcome.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

At first I thought the Intermission made a pretty good stopping point as the reader could fill in the blanks ever how their imagination dictated. I was wrong. The rest of the story went in a direction I wasn't expecting. A sad ending but a very well told story. 5* from me

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

But where is Debbie her lifelong friend and enabler, where is Debbie?

This story is not finished until Debbie gets hers, we need to know her fate and I hope it is hard, very hard on her. She is the bitch in this story.

So Daretobro, finish the damned story.

Scores 4/5 because we did not hear about Debbie’s fate, she has to suffer for her part on this tragedy.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

And yeah, before we get to carried away let’s not forget Helen was sucking cock and fucking around to sell real estate and make lots of money with the enabler Debbie helping.

No real thought of Daddy there, she was cheating with a clear purpose and may I add loving it.

So the sub plot of child abuse does not fit there, she was making money doing something she enjoyed. She was in fact a willing whore and loving it.

She only went psychotic after the bubble was burst by her son Zack. The daddy issues were only forced to the surface by mom and the FBI. She still remained a whore after treatment.

Daddy might have started it, but she finished it her way.

Still want to hear about Debbie and why she did the same things, daddy issues there too???

Surely not, just good fun and make money doing it, YES!!!!!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 3 years ago
***

Everything after intermission felt like a totally different story with only token reference to the original.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 3 years ago
I loved the story!

I can relate to this story cause I have lived it! You negative people should be ashamed of yourself. As for the errors in the story, I say "big deal"! I believe everyone should be able to write what he/she wants to write. The abuse at a young age is not something for anyone to deal with even if they went to counseling. They still live with it till the end. If they have a spouse/partner that helps them deal with it then more power to both of them and I respect that. I had a husband who didn't help me even though he stayed with me up to his death 5 years ago. He was a alcoholic. I became one too but overcame it cold turkey. I could have been Helen but have fought it in ways that she didn't, but still have sex problems to deal with. I am a writer and have a few on here and only 3 are hot! So if you think you can do a better job than this writer then do so and stop putting his story down just because he did not write a story like you wanted. I did see errors but it did not take away from the story. It was a heart felt story with a sad ending and I have read some stories on here that do have sad endings and it does my heart sad to read then but even if the story was fiction and not real, the story needed to be told to show people out there that sex can be good and some can not be good. I gave it 5 stars! Wish I could have gave it more!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 3 years ago
I did comment

Don't know where my comment went to

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
GOING AGAINST THE TIDE OF FORGIVNESS

and to think the psycho-babble as a smoke screen for one to assume. she just likes it. TK U MLJ LV NV

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Good story that belongs in LW

A gave a 5* because it was well-written, different, plausible and all the other things that make for a good story about a broken woman and the people surrounding her.

Regarding a previous comment that the story did not belong in LW, because this site is reserved for sex stories, I saw a deep sex story of the type that many readers seek and enjoy. If you want cheap fuck descriptions to jack-off, then those stories are there too, and you can easily tell them from the story descriptions.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

A mixture of many emotions for me. I rated your story as a 4 due to my lack of decision. Always interesting to find a different format for a LW story. Thanks for sharing. .

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Helluva story

Not feeling too happy with you right now for the

ending but yeah, helluva story.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

A strong story.

First off, I agree with Dare2Bro

that the need to crank up Led Zeppelin

is a strong one.

Like water to a thirsty man ;).

The first part would've made one fine flash story.

Even without the Zeppelin input.

The second part was some strong stuff,

that I felt the writer handled well.

The subject raises a lot of questions

if the reader is so inclined.

That's what good stories do.

I almost feel like my top ratings

are not enough for this story.

But they'll have to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She is broken

None of this is his fault, she is broken by father,husband can't fix her,so does he live with her illness,or move on. Not married to her but he could still try and help as long as it does not interfere with his love life. Its not truly her fault but she still has this sickness. I feel sorry for the both,because neither has a choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So much bullshit

Growing up as a low income Native American from Canada I have known many abuse victims including my own mother who was repeatedly raped in an Indian residential school over many years that did not end up like this woman. It was clear that she chose to cheat on her husband not because of her past but for monetary gain. She continued cheating to keep up sales it had nothing to do with her past. She didn’t love her family enough to keep to stay faithful to her vows and her family once she started cheating. Her cheating increased the longer she was doing it not because of a mental breakdown, that came after her family divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree so much bullshit

No

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
General Feedback

There is no way on God's green earth that my imagination would have EVER taken me from the point of "Intermission" to the path this story follows. Dare2Bro did the correct thing in FTDS.

I have zero knowledge or experience in the psychology behind adult manifestations of child molestation. Is it simply being a whore when Helen sells RE via sexual favors? Or is it a result of damaged self-esteem, or improper perception of correct/moral sex in relationships - all resulting from a painful 2 years of abuse as a child? As I say, I don't know, but I would hesitate to rush in judgement.

So, thanks for a much deeper, thought provoking story than is typical here on Lit.

Keep 'em comin'.

Lonewolf081960Lonewolf081960over 3 years ago
Can’t buy the ending rated it “2 stars “

This my second time reading this story and I still think it doesn’t make sense. At one point she is thought to be suicidal over the loss of her family but in the end she walks away from them. This doesn’t make sense since she was supposedly getting better. Her walking away and getting into the porn industry indicates that she actually liked that lifestyle more than that of being a mother and wife. Her drinking herself to death doesn’t make sense ether she liked what she was doing so why cause her own death? The last thing is the cops statement that what she did on the videos was to graphic for that porn site, that is bullshit because if someone wanted to produce it then it is on a porn site somewhere. So I have say that this story just didn’t work for me to many conflicting/incorrect assumptions made that ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry but no that ending sucked. No law

Enforcement officer fed local cop whatever would do that .. those actions lead to her death period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

trust is the main thing in a Marriage. If you have a dark past that may cause something future, you must tell your boyfriend/husband/girlfriend/wife in the first place. because it will help your relationship to a strong level. Making an excuse to those is not an option. Just discuss. Tell him/her your past. Tell him/her about your physical/mental/medical past. Because he/she has a right to know. If he/she really loves you, he/she will help you in every way they can.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Umm very dark. Everyone on this site likes porn the question is would you want to ve married to a porn star? Personally I wouldn't.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 3 years ago

Outstanding. A nuanced treatment of a very difficult topic. And on LW no less!

hectarehectarealmost 3 years ago

5*. I knew someone like Helen.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

WOW, EXCELLENT STORY. TOO BAD IT ENDED THE WAY IT DID! 5 STARS AND A THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a psychobabble! The writer is a novice in writing apparently since all his sentences are simple: Helen ..., Bruce ..., Sandra ..., Helen .... just plain ridiculous. Three pages for some sort of post traumatic nonsense. If a woman was able to get middle class job and function as a family matron with three kids then there was no trauma to justify ridiculous turnaround. Traumatic childhood would most likely be evident throughout.

-JT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Female rape victims respond in two ways: Promiscuity or Frigidity. Neither can be hidden. There’s absolutely no way that he wouldn’t have found out about her actions while dating, and completely impossible to hide while married. The ‘promiscuous’ response is not just heightened sexual activity, it is also indiscriminate clingy affection to EVERY man she came in contact with. The private behavior described in this story would be accompanied by public behavior that would be impossible to ignore or misunderstand.

It’s obvious that the author not only doesn’t know the clinical information about abuse, he’s never personally known a victim.

On star only because I can’t give it less!

ZK

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Very powerful piece. Truth or fiction this really has impact.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Darn, was kinda hoping for a happy ending for Bruce and Helen seeing how in some ways her actions were not totally her fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The ending was crappy… just took out the whole meat of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very dark, I'm sure there are many girls out there who's life was this story. This alone is justification for the electric chair. I would gladly pull the handle.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Bro, I have to tell you

I hate everything and anything concerning cheating cunt wives. Of course what her father did was horrible, but she became the whore. She was a whore constantly. She deserved care and concelling as a child, but she grew up and continued to be a whore. Hopefully she died in pain. You were too nice to her in the end. You lost my rating because she was never a loving wife. She was just a whore cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

?? She never really stopped. Took break for a while but only a break. Not psychiatry or psychology oriented but the way she was written she used sex as blotting all out. Fragile but not?! No empathy as said husband was protecting but didn't tell. Too much detail on rapes and tapes. Remember the first in detail but rest??!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

The story took an unnecessarily dark turn at the end. Why not leave the readers in a more hopeful place, with Bruce and the children gathered around Helen's hospital bed? Overall, though, solid story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To Betrayed, I have a friend who's wife was abused as a young girl like Helen in the story. He knew what had happened, they had been friends their whole life. He stood by her and protected her after the story got out. She let him sit in on therapy sessions when they were in college. She finally agreed to marry him after a few years. They had problems at first but they seemed to mostly go away after their first child was born. They had three and their life seemed good. I only rarely saw her eyes dim and loose focus after the last child came. One day about two years after the youngest started school she asked my friend to watch the children while she went to talk to her dad. He didn't think much about it as her mom had been having health problems. After a couple of hours when she hadn't come home and didn't answer her phone he realized two things. Her mother and stepfather had left to visit friends the day before and she never called her stepfather dad, she called him Pops. They found her body at her mom's house, in her old bed clutching a stuffed rabbit she used to hold when things got bad. DON'T ever disregard the damage abuse does to child's mind. I know all this because I watched it happen. My friend is my youngest brother. He, my niece, nephews and to a certain extent myself are still dealing with the damage the abuse caused, 30 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well the subject is just uncomfortable. But it sheds a lite on a dirty shame in this country

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Kudos to the author for addressing this issue. Kudos to Literotica to allow the very mention of past underage sex in this case.

I too enjoy some porn. Slavery is still rampant in S and SE Asia. Because I don't understand the language and cannot judge the consent or context of a scene; I back out of any Asian site/scene. Some porn actresses reveal in interviews and blogs that they are having the time of their lives. Other actresses in some scenes have awfully dead looking eyes which disturb me.

In my mid 20's, I had a 2 1/2 year (8 months cohabiting) relationship with a same age girl from LA. I need say no more than that she had a Mormon stepfather to explain why she spent large intervals of her teen years on the streets. She could not even guess how many sexual partners she had for food, companionship, or a place to sleep. She was never addicted nor curious about hard drugs; though she couldn't handle alcohol very well. She was a lovely girl on the outside with no scars or tattoos; but she was terribly insecure and oversensitive. When we met, she was a respiratory therapy tech. While we lived together, I would do occasional overnighters to my folks farm 40 miles away to work on a car project. She later confessed to going out, getting drunk, and having sex on some of those nights. I moved out when I could no longer handle the drama she created out of everyday interactions with her coworkers.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Very powerful and well written. You took on a very difficult topic and did it justice

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 2 years ago

A brave author . And sensitively told. It’s real so deny this despairing aspect of life at out cost. Thanks

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDare2Bro@Dare2Bro
A reader who enjoyed the stories here and one day decided to give it a try myself. It has been a great experience and I thank everyone for the kind comments and educational suggestions. All my stories are stand-alone, complete stories. You may not care for where I finish my s...

SIMILAR Stories