Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 04

Story Info
A man and his wife move in with his mother-in-law.
2.9k words
4.54
35.3k
49

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week passed without anything odd happening. Mary was Mary, Brandi was Brandi, and I confess that Mary's roleplaying games had me conscious of Brandi's traits more and more. While Mary's ass was bouncy and firm, Brandi's was wide and a bit saggy and I couldn't help but stare it as she walked, wondering how soft it would feel if I pumped her from behind. Even her short hair compared to Mary's was intriguing, probably just because of the contrast, not to mention she was much hairier than Mary in other parts of her body, also intriguing due to the contrast, although Mary was starting to sport a hairy bush like her mother's. I walked around all week just a wee bit horny, two women to ogle and fantasize about, so Mary had her hands full almost every night that week, not to mention her mouth and pussy!

It was just after lunch on Friday when I received a text from Mary that she was taking her Mom to the hair salon, and that they were going straight to the yacht club afterwards for a Fish fry and drinks. I was told to meet them there after I got off work and changed. I replied back, "Nice of you two girls to have some alone time. See you there!" and proceeded to finish work right on time, meaning I'd have to fight a bit of traffic on the way home. Instead, I decided to just go straight to the club and save 15 minutes of changing time. I can wear dress clothes out every once in a while, even though I don't like that, as I have Work Kord and Play Kord, and changing clothes helps cement those two separate parts of my life.

I entered the club, and looked around for Brandi and Mary, and spied Brandi at a table across the room and headed over there. As I approached, Brandi turned around, and it was Mary! She had cut her hair exactly the same style and color as her mother! I stared at her, a bit in shock, like I was staring at Brandi 20 years ago, and when I looked over at Brandi sitting at the other end of the table, I noticed they are wearing the same dress, too. They were dressed like twins.

"Whoa!" I said. "That's quite a change!" Mary's eyes dimmed, and she started to lose her grin as she turned her eyes downcast. "I love it!" I complimented her, a bit more enthusiastically than I normally would, but Mary obviously was hoping for a positive reaction.

Her smile returned. "Really, you like it?"

"I truly love it. You are so sexy this way!"

She reached her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. "I thought you might like this look."

We broke the embrace, and I said Hi to Brandi with a smooch on the cheek and the same for Margy. I danced with all 3 of the girls that night. Mary pressed in close to me, trying to encourage my cock with furtive passes, Brandi wasn't much better, and I got another one of those soft, sensual kisses from her, and my cock was visibly erect at his point. Even Margy gave my cock a squeeze as she told me, "I don't know who is luckier, you going home with those two sexy ladies, or them going home with one sexy man." I just smiled and didn't think anything of it, just focused on having a good time.

We stayed until closing, last call is at 11:35PM, so we were home before midnight. Brandi headed to the bathroom as I put my wallet and the keys away.

"Nightcap?" Mary asked when we got home.

"Sure," I said to her. I walked to the bathroom and softly knocked and ask through the door, "Mom? You want something?"

"Oh No, honey. I'm just going to go lay down. You kids have fun."

"Sure thing." The door opened, and Brandi is there in just her nightgown, the sheerness of it allowing me to see the shape and color of her nipples and areola.

"Good night, dear," she said, and then pulled me in for another one of those kisses. I felt her breasts press into me, and I enjoyed the feel of them, the nightgown so sheer so that it felt like skin on skin.

"Kord, come get your drink!" Mary called out from the kitchen area. I pulled myself away from Mom, and offered her a quiet "Good night, Mom. Love you," as I watched her ass sway into her bedroom, her crack perfectly visible through that nightgown. I headed into the kitchen area slightly aroused, and Mary had two drinks poured. She could have been Brandi's younger sister with that haircut. She skirted past me on her way to the bathroom, "Meet me in the living room with those. I'll be right there. Make yourself comfortable," she winked at me as she headed into the bathroom and shut the door.

I sat down on the sofa when Mary came out, wearing Brandi's robe again. With her hair done like Brandi, I could really get into the role play easier, I thought to myself, imagining the nights delights to come. I handed her a drink, and she took a swig before setting it down, and stood in front of me.

She leaned forward, gave me a quick smooch, then asked "Did you have fun tonight? Dancing with us both? Could you tell us apart?"

"Yes, yes, and yes!" I responded. Mary stood back up, frowning. My mind races. OH! Idiot.

"Yes, yes, and No, I meant," I stammered out. "I had to really look, especially since I was so hard and horny."

She smiled thinly, and leaned back down, this time I noticed the robe was open a bit more, and I could see the swell of her breasts under the terry cloth. "That's a good boy. My mom got you hottest didn't she?"

"Yes, of course."

"You want to see her breasts?" She toyed with the flap of the robe. God, women are so hot when they flirt like this.

"Yes, I want to see her breasts."

"Feel them?"

"Yes feel them. Lick them. Suck them."

She opened up the top more, exposing more than half her luscious mounds. "Say it."

"I want to feel them, I..." Mary started to close the top again.

"I want to feel your mom's tits! I want to suck her tits, lick her nipples. I want to lick your mom's nipples!"

Mary smiled again, like a dog trainer proud of her puppy who is learning fast. If I weren't so horned up, I would be either angry or upset, but at this point, I wanted to get past the foreplay fast and get to the buffet! Mary opened up the top, revealing her tits to me fully. I grabbed at them and pressed one into my mouth, licking and sucking at the nipples. Mary sighed in pleasure as I worked my way back and forth to each nipple, giving each a turn. Her hands were on my crotch, feeling my hard cock through my shorts.

"Do you want to fuck my mom?"

"Yes, I want to fuck your mom!"

She stepped back a bit. Wait, what did I do wrong? I answered correctly!

She dropped the robe, revealing her full body to me. I followed her breasts down her belly, and her bush is so full of hair now. Amazing, so much like her moms!

"You like the way I look?"

"I do, you are so sexy!"

"Does my haircut help you think of my mom?"

"It really does help. Above and below!" I quipped, reaching out to feel her pubic hair, and the heat emanating from underneath it.

She pushed my hand away, but not in a mean way. "Of course you focus on THAT haircut! You pervert! You are thinking about my mom's pussy!" Again, Mary used the word 'pussy'. I am starting to like this Mary!

"Guilty as charged!" I admitted. "Show me", she replied, pointing to my shorts and my dick straining underneath the material. "Pull it out and show me."

I did not hesitate - I dropped my shorts and sat back down, hand on my dick.

"Are you thinking about my mom's pussy?"

"I am." Mary looked at me.

"Yes. I am thinking about your mom's pussy." I started stroking my cock, and Mary's hand slid down her belly to her hairy mound, and she touched herself, pushing her fingers through her hairy mound to get there.

"Look at me. Do I look like my mom?"

"You do, so hot!"

"My mom makes you hard doesn't she?"

"Yes, she does."

"I can't hear you. "

"Yes, your mom makes me hard."

"Because you want to fuck her?"

"Yes, because I want to fuck her!"

Mary was now frigging her clit at a pace only matched by a cartoon road runner.

"More!" she grunted out.

"I want to FUCK your MOM!" I told her, again and again. "Stick my dick in her, and cum in her and lick her out!"

Mary groaned and moaned at my words. "Louder!"

My voice went up in volume a bit louder. "I want to fuck your mom. I love her big ass. I love her hairy pussy. I love..."

"FUCK ME NOW!" Mary cried out as she started to orgasm, flopping down on her back on the sofa so I could enter her quickly and easily.

My cock was rock hard, and Mary was so wet, I slid in almost all the way, and by the second stroke was inside her fully. She pushed back up to meet my strokes, pressing her clit against the base of my cock as I pumped into her as she orgasmed.

"Do you like fucking my mom? Don't I look like her?"

"Oh god yes you do." Same haircut, same eyes, same pussy hair. She really did look like her. I didn't even have to close my eyes to imagine Brandi under me.

"Is my mom's pussy good enough for you?"

"Yes, dear."

"Mom."

"What?"

"Yes, Mom." OH.

"Yes, Mom, your pussy is amazing."

Mary groaned again, pulling me close. "Tell me while you fuck me."

"I want to fuck you so bad, Mom! I love your tight pussy!"

Mary was bucking against me with every stroke. "I can't hear you. Please."

I was lost in the moment. I stopped caring 5 minutes ago!

"I WANT TO FUCK YOU SO BAD, MOM!"

Mary somehow humped harder. "More!"

"MOM, I LOVE YOUR BIG ASS! I WANT TO LICK YOUR PUSSY!"

Mary started cumming again, this time almost out of control, "Oh Oh Oh God!"

"I WANT TO LICK YOUR PUSSY AND THEN YOUR ASS!"

Mary gasped. "GOD YES! DO IT!"

I must have hit a nerve with her, so I went for it. "I WILL LICK YOUR ASSHOLE, MOM! AND THEN FUCK YOU SO HARD!" Mary pulled my head down and buried it in her neck as we fucked like rabbits. "Fill my pussy!" she demanded. "Fill my mom's pussy!"

"OH MOM, I HAVE WANTED TO CUM INSIDE YOU SINCE I MET YOU!" I almost screamed out as I began to eject load after load of thick white cream into Mary's waiting pussy. What an orgasm! Mary grabbed my face and tongued my mouth with an intense passion for a good 15 seconds and then pushed my head back down to her neck. I was spent. In a good way, but still spent. My whole body was relaxed, and I could sleep in an instant.

"I told you that you were still hot enough for guys to want you." Mary said, seemingly to no one. My mind was numb from the orgasm. What was she talking about?

"I guess you did tell me that." Brandi's voice. From inside the room. I instantly jumped, but Mary held me tight, my cock still inside her, but now shrinking rapidly.

"Even guys 20 years younger than you."

Brandi laughed. "Apparently."

"Even my husband wants to fuck you. He just said it. Told the whole world."

Brandi smiled. "Oh, Mary. You are such a sweetheart. The lengths you go to help others out will always amaze me. Thank you for that." She turned to me, "And you, son. My daughter has strange ways of proving her points, and I thank you for that. You are also a sweet boy." She came over, and leaned down to give Mary a quick peck. I stared right down her nightgown, saw her older globes hanging there, swinging a bit back and forth in all their ancient glory. A finger lifted my chin up to look at Brandi directly.

"You are so sweet," she whispered, and kissed me sensually like on the dance floor. I responded, but I am a bit overwhelmed, and snaked my tongue out, pressing it between her lips, opening her mouth further. She hesitantly twirled her own tongue around mine, kissing like teenagers on the sofa. Slowly, she stopped and pulled away, leaving me with a soft kiss on the forehead, "Oh, you dear boy!"

Brandi stood back up and took a step back, staring at us, naked in post-coital relaxation, my cock still inside her daughter, but it hadn't shrunk away to nothing quite yet, so it hadn't plopped out. Mary was looking at us both, a bit shocked at her husband and her mom sharing a French kiss just inches from her face, and I knew she can feel my cock in her, but if I pulled out, I know that a gush of cum would come out. "Mom, we would do anything for you, you know that," she said.

"Mary, you were always impulsive and dramatic. But I love you for it. Thank you both for this. Very sweet of you." Brandi said, as she turned to leave.

I reached out, grab her arm. "Mom, You're welcome. I meant it though, you are very sexy." My cock finally came out, and I turned to sit down on the sofa, my wet, cum-covered cock flopping around. I could sense that Mary is now dripping my cum out of her pussy, visible to anyone who looked down there.

"Mary told me I was still attractive, but I guess I did not believe her. She has a strange way of proving her point sometimes. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by now."

"Well, it wasn't an act. She loves you. We love you. I love you. We just want you to be happy," I told Brandi, still holding her arm. My hand slid down her arm until we are holding hands, and I squeezed, which she returned with an equal squeeze of her own, an odd situation, considering I was sitting there in front of my mother-in-law, naked as a jaybird, cock covered in pussy juices and my own sperm.

"I am glad Mary does what she does, because if she hadn't, I wouldn't have known my own feelings for you." Brandi did a short squeeze of my hand and started to pull away. I held her hand tighter, not allowing her to leave. "I mean it. You're gorgeous and sexy, and any man, including this one, would be lucky to be with you." I pulled her hand close to my face and kissed her fingertips.

Brandi tore her eyes away from mine, and looked down at Mary, and then looked at us, just done fucking on her sofa. She took it all in, and then her eyes welled up, and she pulled away from me, almost running to her bedroom.

Mary immediately looked at me with a worried look on her face, and we both just stared at each other. Mary rolled off the sofa, following her mom into her bedroom. I sat up on the sofa, and I could hear Mary and her mom talking, hearing stray snippets here and there. "...want you to be happy...", "...too much, Mary...", "...physical needs...", "...experience things...", "die alone..."... I had both my drink and most of Mary's sitting there, and I downed them both as they continued talking in the other room. I didn't know what to think. Was Mary's idea of making herself look like her mother, imitating and copying her haircut, her dress, even her pubic hair trim, and then our "Mom" roleplay, all simply to make her mom feel wanted sexually and physically in order to give her a sense of confidence in herself? Was that really her entire plan? She always took the most dramatic way of making her points, preferring to show rather than tell, making it that much more effective, which can be both a good and a bad thing, depending on the target person's state of mind and psyche. My flirting had led me down this path, being "nice and supportive and complimentary" as Mary described it, was I the cause of her angst? That kiss while in the in the post-coital bliss with my wife was a bit much, and I had probably crossed a line that should not have been crossed. Mary didn't seem to mind, and Brandi had certainly seemed like she enjoyed it. I know I was quite turned on by this whole thing, and wondered where it was all going, and where we might all end up at the end of this crazy summer.