All Comments on 'Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 04'

by Kordellian

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

Mary is the worst tease if she isn't setting her Mom up to fuck her husband. She is also a manipulative bitch for not being up front with her husband.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 month ago

I hope this does lead to hubby fucking his hot sexy mother-in-law, Brandi. Mary, the tease, needs to watch her husband fuck her mother and maybe she might join in. Licking her mum's wet pussy would make it full circle for the 3 of them.

I really truly can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like the teasing opening few chapters but hope there's another one/few where they rather naughtily get to live happily ever after.

Sissy_gurlSissy_gurlabout 1 month ago

yes she is a manipulative bitch for not being up front with her husband.. not sure what to say about the husband, he is not angry or nothing just lets it go.!

SonusiamSonusiamabout 1 month ago

oh i love this story but the chapters keep going shorter every time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Time to put your boots on and ass fuck your mother in-law sure you can make love to her in the future but now it’s time to fuck her cunt into submission until she begs you to gape her ass, not to mention you need to bring you slut teasing wife back to reality by her sucking your cock after busting a nut in you MIL ass.

Margy also needs to be to be brought into the fold.

Next chapter need this or you will loose your readers is that not right people

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

I loved all the teasing, and hopes it continues. I also hope there is more mom kissing and nudity if front of each other then a nice rump in the bed for mom and Kord, both with Mary and without her. and eventually sex between any member of the household anytime. who knows even Margery might get into some of this action. good job here 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKordellian@Kordellian
Just a regular, nearing middle aged guy reminiscing on both the things done and the things not done, and hoping that sharing will bring others pleasure. Let me know if it does.