Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 08

Story Info
A man and his wife move in with his mother-in-law.
3k words
4.72
21.6k
42

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the ceiling trying to take it all in. How much of this is really happening, and how much of this is simply my male brain inventing that every woman I meet wants me? Is this what I want, or am I just going along, and if I am just going along, what happens when their whims change? Where does that leave me? Was this my libido going crazy based on Mary's roleplaying, or do I want this? Thank the lord for those beers, or I do not think I could have fallen asleep. Luckily, I did, and got up the next day and went to work like a good boy, and this time, I came straight home.

We had dinner like normal, a simple pork loin roast thing Brandi made in the crock pot. Mary was attentive and flirty but not overly so. I started to come to the conclusion that it was my own fantasies coming into play, and I was way over-reading into what Mary had been doing these past few weeks. I determined that we were just using this time here to spice it up, and I needed to keep it that way. But I was also debating myself, I really want to fuck my mother-in-law, but what is the right thing to do for my life and my marriage? I really just decided that I was fantasizing, and would not act on these impulses. That brought a huge sense of relief, as we ended up watching TV for a bit after dinner and cleanup was done. Overall a nice relaxing night, and when Brandi said she was going to bed, I thought to myself, "Yeah, I was imagining all this. Mary was just playing." and prepared for bed myself. I finished in the bathroom, brushing teeth and peeing, and as I came out, Mary was in the hallway.

"Hey hon," I say, as I leaned down for a kiss. Mary had a glint in her eye and a slight smirk on her face. She grabbed my arm tightly, and I feel her press into me as she calls out, "Mom, you need lotion on tonight?" and turned and looked at me.

"Sure, honey. That would be nice, although I am feeling a lot better now."

Mary smiled fully, and reached up on her tiptoes and kisses me. "You're up, slugger!" and patted me on the back, pushing me towards her mother's room.

Brandi was standing there naked facing the door as I come in. Her large breasts draw me in immediately, and then my gaze slowly panned down past her lightly rounded belly to the lovely patch of grey/gold hair beneath.

"Oh! I thought Mary was going to..."

"She volunteered me for the job," I interjected, somewhat snarkily, which could have been interpreted as hesitation or compulsion to do something I really didn't want to do.

"Oh, well you don't have to, I think I am..."

"MOM, I ASKED KORD TO SINCE HE WAS ALREADY DONE GETTING READY FOR BED!" Mary called from the bathroom.

"Well, that answers that, haha!" Brandi said as she climbed into the bed, and laid down, face first into her pillow, giving me a nice view of her ample asscheeks.

I walked over, staring at her fine features, thinking about Mary, thinking about Brandi's nakedness and Mary's commenting on "watching" and moms and wives and sex and more nakedness and my brain was misfiring left and right at this point. Here I was, again doing what everyone else was pushing, and ignoring my own agency. I was just positioning myself over Brandi when Mary's head popped in the door, toothbrush in mouth.

"Hey I just did laundry on Sunday, can you take off your bed clothes so they don't get all lotiony?"

"Uh, sure, " I said, and removed my T-shirt and shorts without thinking. Like I said, my brain was misfiring, and I went into submissive mode, and I became somewhat angry at myself. Not angry, but more like disappointed in myself. I began to apply the aloe to Brandi's shoulders as she laid in front of me. As I started putting on lotion, I kept thinking about what I wanted, about doing what I felt was right or worng or correct, and the morality of the situation was a bit overwhelming. The rubbing a naked woman part of the situation had made me half-hard, not surprisingly, and I was just getting to her lower back when Mary popped her head in, "OK, going to bed you two. Don't stay up all night, ha!"

"Be right there, honey," I returned, looking at her.

"Good night dear." Brandi said , but muffled from the mattress.

Mary duly went into the bedroom, closed the door, and she must have jumped into bed, because we heard it creak. "GOOD NIGHT!" Mary called out from her bed.

I proceeded to apply lotion, and did all her shoulders arms and back. Brandi was a rag doll by this time, so relaxed, I thought she might have been sleeping.

"Mom?" I whispered. "You still awake?"

"Yes dear, just very much enjoying myself."

"OK, just checking,. I'm going to do your legs now."

"Sounds good." Brandi said, and she spread her legs apart. "Gave you some room so you don't have to lean over."

"Thanks, Mom, " I replied, barely audible due to breath tightness, as I positioned myself between her legs, staring up at her legs, and seeing her cute slit and the pink lips peeking through. The light was still on this time, so I had a full view of all of her.

I took a deep breath, and began applying the aloe to Brandi's calves, working towards her thighs. Since I was between her legs, instead of straddling a leg, a repeat of the 'foot incident' wasn't in the cards, so I was safe there. As I stared at her pussy flexing as I rubbed her thighs, I got a few peeks at her lovely asshole, winking at me. I was starting to become extremely horny, but was so nervous that I was crossing a line somewhere, either with Brandi or Mary or myself or all of the above. Brandi began swaying her butt back and forth a bit, as if inviting me in to play, or simply just rearranging herself, or simply nervousness. I tried to judge her body's reactions, to get a feel of what she was doing, was she apprehensive, was she giving signals, was she requesting more? I felt like it was more anticipation than nervousness, and that she was giving me the go ahead. I was so nervous, and yet so horny. I was at a point where a line would be crossed or it wouldn't. Time to make a decision, Kord. You don't have to do this, you are in control of your own life, I told myself. Maybe that's what all this was leading to. For decades I have been too accommodating, too ready to please others - at home, at work, at life overall. I needed to make a decision on MY own terms, not because Mary said it's OK, not because Mary set it up, not because Brandi was willing, but because I wanted to. I wasn't sure I was in the right frame of mind when making this decision to cross that line forever, what with naked lady offering herself to me in front of me, but I knew that if I did this, my life would change, and either good or bad, everything would be different, and maybe I would be different, too.

I stared down at that naked ass, I thought about it one last time, then made my decision. My decision was to start applying the aloe to Brandi's luscious globes. Tentatively at first, just rubbing, testing the waters, sort of a light up and then down, before getting into more pressure and full handfuls. Brandi didn't say a word. She sighed as I started spreading Brandi's ass cheeks apart, exposing her asshole to me fully.

I did this a number of times, and Brandi said nothing, but then I must have held her cheeks open to stare at her cute, brown-pink button a bit too long because she then said, "Um, my butt isn't sunburned you know." I saw her head coming around to look back, so I immediately let go of her cheeks and said, "Yes, but this lotion is moisturizing, and it looked dry."

Brandi put her head back down. "OK, that's fine then."

I lotioned up my hands and began to rub her cheeks, rubbing along the hip line, and going right into her crack with my hands, each time getting my finger closer and closer to that rosebud. I think Brandi squirmed under me and I heard her moan. That moan hit some level of hormones in my brain and I felt my loins tighten, that feeling one gets when they have reached a level of pure horniness, pure lust, to the point your brain goes into overload, with a single goal in mind, to orgasm and ejaculate by any means necessary. I groaned in response, and was considering my options at this point - do I go for it and touch her there? Do I press my hard dick against her somehow? I hesitated, as usual, trying to please my wife, to please my mother-in-law, to please myself as well, and not knowing what anyone wanted made it such a nerve racking situation. I know it is wrong, but why is Mary pushing me? Or is she? Is this a test? Why is Brandi allowing this? Is that a test? All the conversations have pointed to this not being a test, but a consequence of all our lives coming together at that moment and how they had unfolded, and were still unfolding. I needed to get them out of my head, and work this out on my own terms. Either I wanted it, or I didn't, no more only worrying about what others wanted.

My hesitation allowed Brandi to make the decision on how to proceed for me. She rolled herself over on one side, as I was between her legs still. "Can you do the front of my legs too? They need moisturizing, since I haven't had a bath in 2 days."

"Sure, Mom." I move myself back, allowing her to complete her roll, and I stared up her body to where her slightly parted legs ended in her beautiful slit, covered in grey and blonde hairs, the light from the lamp on the nightstand reflecting on them, giving off a silver and gold glow, as if highlighting the God's gift that is a woman's pussy in all its perfection.

"Just close your eyes and relax, Mom." I told her as I started on her right foot and began moisturizing her foot, her ankle and her shin, all the while my gaze fixated on that precious pussy ahead of me. I made sure Brandi's eyes were closed. I worked up to her knee on the right leg, then did the same to her left leg, my gaze intensified into her hairy bush area, as if it possessed me. As I began to work my way to her thighs, Brandi opened her legs somewhat as she relaxed her position, allowing her knees and legs to turn to the outside, which exposed her labia to me for the first time, at least in a manner not related to stepping out of the tub. Her lips were much puffier than Mary's, and extended out a bit more, making the inner lips much more visible. I suppose you could compare a newly budded rose, with its petals tightly together versus an older rose, with the petals separated a bit, allowing for a much more robust view into the heart of the flower.

My heart was out of my chest, and I could barely breathe as I rubbed her thighs and watched her pussy move. I don't think I could have said 3 words in a row at the time, and I was again debating "What now?" when Brandi opened her eyes, sat straight up and grabbed me with both hands by the side of the head and started tonguing the back of my throat. My arms went around her and pulled her tight to me as she kissed me, feeling her large soft breasts against my body, and my hard cock pressing into her belly. This was not the soft sensuous kiss from before, this was pure lust, her tongue seeking mine, seeking ever more, trying to meld our mouths into one lust-filled concoction. I could hear my blood pounding in my ears as I reacted to the situation, her passion, her kiss. We both lost ourselves in the moment of pure overwhelming excitement as we made out, tongues reaching, searching, sliding over each other's mouths, tongues, lips, our arms caressing each other's arms, backs, necks, faces. We were like teenagers in heat for the first time, my heart was beating so fast I could hardly feel the beats themselves, they were so close together. My penis was solid rock as I leaned her back down on the bed, me now on top of her, our tongues and mouths never losing connection for even a second, as if they were now a single unit, fused together by the heat of our lust.

I felt Brandi open her legs fully under me, inviting me in, "I'm ready, Kord. Please. Now." She whispered to me, and I felt her legs spread open all the way, and her hands slid down my back to grab my ass and pull me and my erect cock towards her waiting pussy. Final decision point, and I give in, again. She wants this, so I want it, and to be fair, I DID want it, I just wasn't sure if I wanted to deal with the repercussions.

My cock pressed forward and I was somehow lined up perfectly and I felt the head of my cock touch her warm opening. The concern over repercussions disappeared the second my head touched her pussy lips. I no longer had control of my lust and I pushed forward into my mother in law, getting a couple of inches in before my cock ran into friction from the tightness. I pulled back a bit and pushed again, this time I felt wetness, and on the third push I felt my cock slide all the way into her pussy. She started out much tighter than Mary's pussy, possibly from lack of use in the past 10 years.

"OH FUCK!" Brandi cried out before she wrapped her legs around me and pulling me into her as far as I could go. I began to slowly hump her, my cock not coming out but barely an inch, as I stayed mostly fully into her, just pressing our bodies together, merging into one. Our tongues locked again and I stared down at her eyes as she stared up at mine. I couldn't believe it, I was actually fucking my mother in law, and my God did it feel good and right and, yes, holy like a religious experience. I forgot about Mary, I forgot about the future, I forgot about consequences, I forgot about everything but the pleasure and the lust and the oneness of pure love and sex combined. I began to make love to her in earnest, my hands around her face, making her look at me as I pushed my cock in and out of her again and again and again.

"I love you, Mom!" I whispered to her.

"I love you, dear," she replied. "Don't stop what you are doing, don't ever stop what you are doing! Oh yes. Oh yes! OH YESSS!" Brandi's eyes rolled back in her head as she began to orgasm from our lovemaking, and I felt her wetness increase dramatically. "Oh FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!" she yelled out as I started to pump faster and faster, my strokes expanding to 4 or 5 inches out before ramming it all the way home with each quickening thrust. We were both so amped up that we couldn't have stopped our bodies if had wanted to. And neither of us appeared to want to.

"Oh, MOM! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!"

She pulled me in closer and lifted back up at me as I thrust down, meeting me in perfect rhythm. I didn't even consider pulling out, and I couldn't if I had tried, as Brandi held me inside her so tight with her legs pulling me down.

"Oh MOM! I'M CUMMING!" I cry out as I felt my seed began to pump out of me deep into my mother in law's womb.

"Oh yes, cum for me, cum IN Mommy!" Brandi ordered me, although it was already happening. My brain was blank, the only thing in my head was the intensity of the orgasm, the sheer joy of it, the pleasure, the kink, the taboo nature of it, and the physical perfection with which we fit together and performed our lusty dance. The fog of orgasm began to unclog my brain, and I stared down at my wife's mother face, my cock slowly shrinking after its seminal deposit. I smiled and leaned into her, softly kissing her, tenderly, lovingly, savoring every second, every moment, every touch.

"Kord, that was...that was amazing. Thank you."

"Mom, you were amazing. That was perfect." I whispered back between each loving kiss.

"You were perfect, you ARE perfect. You made me feel WHOLE again." Neither of us wanted the moment to end, the tiny world we had just created between us, that bubble where the only two people alive had joined into one had just burst, and the outside world would soon be reappearing. Which meant Mary, OH God MARY! I panicked. Holy shit, what did I do? I look over my shoulder at the hallway, half in fear, half in anticipation.

Brandi pulled my head back to face her directly and kissed me again. "Next time, we should probably close the door." Next time????