Moving in with Mother-in-law Ch. 12

Story Info
A man and his wife move in with his mother-in-law.
3.8k words
4.74
11.9k
28

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arose the next morning and kissed my sweet wife before getting up to get ready for work, and she woke up and looked me right in the eyes.

"I love you, " she said, quietly.

"I love you, too, honey." I replied dutifully.

"You showered yet?" she asked.

"No, I was about to go in there."

"Oh, ok. Hold on." She ordered me. She grabbed at my head and pulled me in for a long, aggressive sexual kiss.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"For you being amazing. " She reached out and tickled under my balls. "And I wanted to play a bit."

Mary smiled at me, as she started caressing my balls with one hand and then using the other to stimulate my shaft. She bent over and put her head down in my crotch, and looked up at me. "Your cock smells so good." She put the head in her mouth. "Mmm, tastes good too." She proceeded to lick and suck the entire length of my cock before going to town, giving me one heck of a hummer. The thought of my cock being in her mom just a few hours ago, and her now licking off those pussy juices was a bit much, and I came quite quickly. Mary, being the pro she is, took it all in stride and swallowed every drop of my sperm.

"Wow, thank you, dear. What a way to start the day!" I praised her.

"Mmmm, hmmmm. Better than bacon and eggs!"

I push her back down and was about to go down on her in return when she stopped me. "Later," was all she said, and kissed me. "Now, run off to work, dear."

I showered and got dressed and ran off to work. I was much more focused at work today due to the morning blowjob, and I hammered through all my stops and installs and finished up about an hour early and headed home. I entered the door, and was greeted with an amazing smell from the kitchen. I headed that way and found fresh made cookies on the counter cooling, and Brandi in an apron baking away.

"Hey Mom!" I said, stealing a still warm chocolate chip cookie.

She looked over, and gave me that look. "These are for the bake sale at the club tomorrow. You put that down!"

I looked at her, at the warm cookie, and slowly raised it to my lips and took a bite. "Mmmmm, so good!" I said, laughing.

"You brat!" she came over and fake slugged my arm, but she was smiling. She was so close and looked so good, I put down the half eaten cookie and pulled her into my arms to bear hug her. She struggled a bit but I held firm, and she was going nowhere and she was still smiling. She looked so gorgeous right then, I knew I had to have her. I pulled her face up towards mine and planted a sexy kiss on her, our tongues rolling around as my cock stiffened. I was getting ready to take her into the bedroom when she stopped me.

"I'm baking cookies! I can't leave them in the oven, they'll burn!"

"I'm OK with that," I told her.

"I'm NOT!" she retorted. She turned to move away, but I pulled her back by the hips, bringing her ass into contact with my now hard manhood. "Oh, my!" she said and she wiggled her butt back and forth on my member, accelerating my horniness. I reached around her and grabbed her breasts and kneaded them as she pushed back into my crotch even more and began moving her ass in a circle motion, kneading my hardness for all it was worth.

"Oh, Brandi. I love the way you feel." I pulled her back to me so that she was arched, her ass still pressing into me, but her head turned back, and I kissed her as I held her by her chin. My other hand slid down and under her apron, and I undid the snap of her shorts. She didn't object or move, and I slid my hand down into her panties and felt around her wetness underneath as we kissed. After a bit she moaned, and I took that as a sign to take the next step and I used my thumbs to hook her panties and pulled her shorts and panties to her ankles. I admired her naked ass as I undid my own pants, and dropped my pants to the floor, allowing me to see my cock and her ass in the same mental photo.

We turned out bodies so that Brandi could bend over and rest her hands on the counter in front of her, and I trailed my cock down her ass over her little asshole and then brought it in line with her pussy and pressed forward. It slid in about an inch before friction intervened, so it took 5-6 strokes forward to get it all the way inside her. I grabbed her on her hips as I started slowly fucking her with full strokes pulling my cock all the way so that just the head was in, and then pressing forward until my pubis was pressed against her wide ass.

"Oh yes, give me it all!" Brandi begged.

I kept stroking in and out of her, keeping up a perfect rhythm, almost mesmerizing in its simple in and out cadence. I loved seeing my cock disappear inside her and her ass bounce and roll as I came forward and pulled back with each full cycle. After a few minutes of this steady pace, we both began to breathe harder as the pleasure of the fucking began to increase our speed, Brandi shoving back into me as I pushed forward, starting a slapping sound as we fucked harder and faster. I could feel my balls tighten and that feeling of orgasm approaching, and I sped up even more.

"Oh that's right , fuck me fuck me harder, pound me!" Brandi began to call out and I felt her pussy began to slicken as I pumped faster and faster, completely out of control until suddenly I erupted my cum deep inside her as I continued to pump even as I ejaculated. I felt Brandi's hand under my shaft, and she began to stroke her clit as I sprayed jet after jet of my sperm against her walls until she came, too. I held myself inside her as long as I could, her ass pressed against my stomach tightly to keep my cock in her for as long as possible, right until the kitchen timer started dinging. Brandi stood up, dropping my cock out as she grabbed the oven mitts to pull out the next batch of cookies.

I stood and watched as she bent over, staring at her naked ass under the apron strings, and sighed in pleasure.

"SIGH, I love you, Brandi," I blurted out.

"Oh, thank you, dear. I love you, too!" she replied in a matter of fact tone. "I've got another batch to do, you better get out of here before something important gets burned!"

I laughed, and gathered my pants from the floor, and went to go change, enjoying my newfound confidence in taking my women whenever I wanted, and at the same time, wondering when or if it will all come crumbling down.

The next two weeks were a back and forth of sex. Every couple of days, I would take Brandi instead of Mary to "borrow her for a second" and then take her to her room to have sex, never discreetly, as we explored each other sexually, and more often than not, we came together. Our bodies really were in tune with each other at a level Mary and I never had achieved. Afterwards, Mary would almost always suck me clean and I would return the favor and we had great sex. On other days, Mary and I would have sex, and kept up the role play of fucking her mom, and I always made sure to yell out how much I loved fucking Brandi. I was loving having sex with two women back to back, and they both seemed satisfied and I wasn't going to complain either way.

Things took a turn the day I asked Brandi if I could borrow her, and Mary said, "not tonight." We had been sitting on the sofa, watching TV out of boredom until Brandi got up, and I got excited that we were about to have our session, and I was looking forward to how her and I might explore something new and combine ourselves into a single body, reaching that pinnacle of pleasure simultaneously.

"Mary, I am going to borrow your mom for a few minutes, if you don't mind," I said after Brandi stood up.

"Actually, I do! I have plans of my own!"

I stood there, unsure what to do. All I knew was that I want my cock somewhere, and to be perfectly frank, I had been preferring sex with her mom over my own wife. Probably the novelty of it, but also the way we fucked, we seemed way more in tune with each other. Mary and I were never on that level, we just were both willing to keep going until everyone was satisfied.

"Oh," Brandi said, obviously disappointed. She sat back down.

Mary patted the seat next to her, and I sat next to her. As we watched TV, Mary's hands started rubbing my cock through my shorts. It took me very little time to get hard, as I was already horny. I put my hand on Mary's leg and slid it towards her pussy. She kept her legs closed, not allowing me to get full access, but I flicked my pinky across her crotch anyways. Mary started stroking my cock by grabbing it over my shorts, and after a few minutes, I was at the point where I didn't care, and besides, it's not like Brandi hasn't seen my cock before! I undid my pants button and unzipped right there of the sofa. I wasn't wearing anything underneath, so Mary started stroking my cock right there. I looked over at Brandi, who was still pretending to watch TV, but I caught her glancing over now and then.

Fuck it I thought, and lifted my ass up and pulled my pants to the floor. I leaned back and put my arm around Mary's shoulders and spread my legs wide so my balls could enjoy the stroking, too. At this point, I just stopped caring that my cock was out and sexual activities were happening right there with both my wife and her mother in the room. Mary kept stroking me, almost offhandedly, and she started making conversation with her mom about the show they were watching, where celebrities do a dance off or something with professional dancers. I generally use this time to scroll through my phone or do the "man chores" around the house (like taking out the garbage, or anything else that it helps to have male muscle systems), but I had to admit, getting stroked off was way better than doing chores!

Mary started commenting to her mom about the show as she played with my hard cock, and to Brandi's credit, she chatted back without hesitation or concern that Mary was openly stroking me. I loved that Mary was being so casual with the sexual acts and I really liked that Brandi was watching. I never considered myself a voyeur before, but this was a bit thrilling, maybe because of my own nervousness at the situation, maybe because I liked it, or maybe because I really liked having sex with both of them and this was bringing that out in the open.

I reached my arm behind Mary and started rubbing her back, and slid my hand down to her ass, and started feeling her sweet roundness. I looked over at Mary's mother, and by this point, she was simply watching TV, ignoring us for the most part as Mary stroked me. I continued to rub her ass and slid down between her cheeks and past her little hole and slid a finger along her already dampened slit. I used my ring and pointer fingers to spread her lips open enough to slide my middle finger up inside her as she chatted with her mom, and I smiled when she "oohed!" in the middle of a sentence. It was only a matter of time of me fingering her before Mary became horny enough for me to make the decision that would really open up things and brought us all under the spell of our own lust.

"Take these off," I told Mary, as I tugged on her pants.

Mary got up off the sofa and pulled her pants off and sat on my lap, facing the TV, allowing me to view her beautiful ass as she lifted up and lined up her wet hole with my hardness. She reached under her, grabbed me to guide my shaft inside her. My god, she felt so warm and wet and wonderful. She slowly, oh way too slowly, began to move up and down on my shaft, and I stared as her ass moved up and down, and I saw the shadow of her pussy lips open as I split her apart, my shaft lightly glistening from the coating she left on me. I did not know how to act, this was weird for me, this sex in front of others thing. The only thing I could see in front of me was Mary's back, ass and my slick dick, so I couldn't pretend to be watching TV, so my options were close my eyes, watch myself fuck my wife, or look over at Brandi. I chose the middle path, and focused on Mary's sexy ass slowly lifting up to reveal my slick cock, and then back down again, so that her ass bounced a bit at the bottom of the ride.

I put my hands on her waist and started moving her up and down, and I would push up as she pushed down, and tried to speed up the action.

"Not so fast, tiger. I want to enjoy this!" Mary said to me over her shoulder. I sighed and leaned back a bit on the sofa, and looked over at Brandi.

"Don't look at me," she scolded me. "She's your wife."

That kind of broke the ice for me, and I laughed. "Yeah, but YOU made her."

"I did a pretty good job, though, don't you think?"

"That you did!"

"I'm right here, you know," Mary chimed in. "You're talking about me like if you were talking behind my back!"

"I am behind your back." I retorted. Brandi snorted a laugh. Mary responded by standing up and turning around, and then climbing back on me, straddling me but facing me this time. I leaned back and stared up at her as she rode me, slowly still, but grinding her clit against the base of my shaft and my pubic hair. It was interesting watching her slowly grind into me, her pubic hair a bit darker than Brandi's, but cut the same, and her mound a bit smaller and more formed than her mother's puffier mound.

"Do you want me to pause this show, or...?" Brandi asked.

I could care less, so I shrugged.

"Sure." Mary breathed out, and she continued to grind, speeding up as the friction created a nice feeling on her clitoris. She leaned over me putting her arms on the back of the sofa and started rotating her hips, so that she could push down as hard as she wanted, increasing her tempo as she approached her orgasm. She started grunting and she rode me hard, her pelvis pressed into mine with all her strength, the only part of her body moving was her pelvis rocking back and forth, faster and faster and faster, until she screamed "Oh GOD, I'M CUMMING!" I felt a flush of heat as she creamed on me and I enjoyed the extra wetness down there. She slowed down her pace as she came down from her orgasmic high, and I held her tight while she recovered.

"Wow, that was...something else," Brandi said, almost under her breath. Her face looked a bit flushed when I looked over to her.

"Your daughter is quite the woman," I said to her, not sure how to handle this situation, but I was still horny and I was thinking about not much other than getting off, so as usual, my words were less than poetic.

"Yes, she is. She's one of a kind, for sure."

I got punched in the shoulder. "OW!"

"You're doing it again!" Mary scolded. "Talking about me like I'm not here!"

"You didn't have to hit me!"

"You didn't have to pretend I'm not here!" she retorted.

"How can I pretend you're not here, when you just came all over me?" I asked.

"Touche!" she giggled and moved her hips in a circle, smearing her juices even more over my lower body.

"You two are too funny," Brandi added, laughing. "She just had an amazing orgasm and you're making jokes about it." Brandi was taking this all in pretty normally, but I suppose you don't get the chance to be married 4 times without having a pretty open mind about sex. Her attitude was rather surprising, and I was a bit envious to be that open about sex, but it seems that women are way more open to talking about sex than men are.

"Yeah, well, when I orgasm, I just go to sleep, like any red-blooded man should!" I tried to joke. It fell flat. Know your audience, first rule of comedy. "Speaking of...." I mumble to their silence.

Mary rolled her eyes, but she has always been that willing partner who would do anything to make sure the other got off. It's one of the reasons we had always been so good for each other, we would go above and beyond to make sure each of us got what we wanted from a sexual encounter. She removed herself from me and climbed up on the sofa, facing her ass towards me, ready for me to take her from behind. I got up on my knees and lines up my dick with her hole and slid in easily. It was interesting that Mary lined it up so that I would be facing Brandi as I fucked her, and I appreciated that, as it really helped create the situation which changed me.

I entered Mary and started sawing into her, but my eyes were on Brandi. I can't imagine what a porn actor has to go through, but fucking someone with other people in the room is an odd situation. Sure, a lot of us have fucked in a room with others, but usually under the covers or in the dark, but this was in the open, in the light, with the viewer directly watching. Sex is about merging two bodies into one, and to reach orgasm, focusing on being in tune with the other is crucial. In this odd setting with someone watching, it was hard to focus, as my mind bounced between Mary and Brandi, so I made a conscious decision to focus on one woman only - Brandi. As I fucked Mary, I stared into Brandi's eyes, her soul, her essence. I was simply using Mary's pussy as a masturbatory aid. The roleplaying Mary and I had done came into play, and I was able to now use that, and it was my best acting I have ever done, probably because I was not acting.

"I love your pussy, Brandi. Nothing feels as good as being inside you." I said, eyes locked on Brandi. Mary groaned under me.

"I want to be with you every hour of every day. Nothing excites me more than the thought of being with you." I continued, still doing a slow pace into Mary, eyes on Brandi. It felt to me like Mary was getting wetter. Wetter or looser. Either way, I had to increase my pace to keep up the arousal towards orgasm.

Mary breathed out, "You like fucking your mother-in-law don't you?"

"Oh yes!" I responded, still staring at Brandi. "It's all I think about. Even when with Mary, I think about you, Brandi." I am talking directly to her. There is no hiding what I am saying from her, as she can see in my face I was not lying. Brandi's face flushes even redder, and her legs squeeze together a bit, and then release, again and again. "I want to kiss you, lick you, taste you, love you. I want to make love to you. Cum in you, on you, with you."

Mary starts shaking below me, but I do not lose focus and keep looking at Brandi.

"I love fucking you, Brnadi! I want to cum inside you!"

"Yes, cum in my mom!" Mary called out, and another gush of fluid flooded her cavern, so that as we fucked, the squishing sound became very apparent. "Oh god, cum in her!!"

This sent me to the edge, and I started fucking faster, harder. "Yes, Mom, I am going to cum in you! You want my cum?"

Mary below me, "Yes, cum in me! Cum in me!" and Brandi nodded to me. Oh my god, yes. "You want my cum, Brandi?" Mary screamed " Yes!" as Brandi nodded again.

"I can't hear you. Do you want my cum, Mom?" I looked at her intently, trying to force my thoughts into her head. I wanted her to say it out loud.

Mary, "YES YES!"

Brandi mouthed a silent "Yes." Oh god, almost there!

"Mom, tell me! Tell me you want my cum!"

Again Mary came though, with an enthusiastic YES! But I was waiting for Brandi. It seemed like a few seconds passed, and then, barely more than a whisper, "Yes. Yes. Yes." Her voice increased with each affirmative. "Yes. YES. YES. YES. YES, GIVE ME YOUR CUM!" Brandi nearly yelled the last. I exploded inside Mary. Jet after jet after jet - 5, 6, 7 spurts, it seemed to go forever. My eyes never left Brandi's face as I orgasmed inside my wife, and I could see the want in her. I wished that I was younger and could go again quickly enough to make this moment special, and that is when I had the thought that I wanted them both at the same time, mother and daughter, with me fucking them both on the same bed, and to have them fuck each other. I now determined that it was my mission to make that happen, however I could, and my newfound confidence in myself made me know I could do this.