Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered if he would ever cum. She wanted to feel him cum inside her but she was beginning to believe she would give up before that happened. She started to squeeze her Kegel muscles to induce his orgasm. She felt it starting to work when he swelled inside her. She squeezed harder and began a rhythm to milk it out of him. It worked and Adam exploded inside her.

He rolled off her back and collapsed on the bed as she flattened out on her stomach, exhausted. Slowly, she turned on her side and asked, "What was that all about?"

"I don't know. You were so hot, so ready. I just wanted to give you whatever you wanted and take whatever I could."

"You seemed desperate, almost angry."

"No. Not angry. Hungry maybe," Adam answered.

"Isn't Evelyn fucking you often enough?"

"Not a question I'm going to answer except to say that Evie has nothing to do with what just happened." He continued, "I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. I didn't mean to."

"No. No. You didn't hurt me. If anything, you gave me something I've never had before. Something I didn't know I wanted until I had it. I had more orgasms in the last thirty minutes than I've had in six months. You can do that to me whenever you want so long as you give me time to rest."

Adam rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom to clean up. When he returned, Georgia was lying on her side on the bed waiting for him. She'd made no attempt to clean up and his semen was flowing out of her and down her thigh. "I'm sore from your attack on my pussy," she said.

Georgia reached out to hold his cock. "Careful. It's a little tender," he said.

"I don't doubt it," agreed Georgia. "Do you want mommy to kiss it and make it better?"

Adam didn't resist. He stood on the side of the bed with Georgia on her side, holding his balls in one hand and his semi hard cock in her mouth. He pushed her on her back, lifted his leg over her head and lowered his head into her vagina. Georgia didn't like that position, so she rolled them over until she was on top.

On top, Georgia consumed his erection and smothered him with her pussy. Adam had difficulty keeping up, constantly turning his head aside or pushing her hips up with his hands in order to breathe. Georgia didn't have the same problem. She could breathe through her nose every time she slid her mouth up on him. On the down stroke, she pushed him beyond the end of her mouth and into her throat. She held her breath while she swallowed him lifting slightly to breathe occasionally.

Adam loved the feeling of being deep in her throat and knew he wouldn't last much longer. He intensified his sucking on Georgia's clitoris and pushed two fingers into her vagina at the same time but he was losing the race to orgasm. In a desperate move, he pushed another finger into Georgia's ass and won the race. Georgia's body stiffened and she moaned loudly around his erection as she came with a force previously unknown. That set him off and he came just as forcefully in her mouth and down her throat.

Later, after Georgia turned around and kissed him with a mouth full of semen, sucking her ejaculate from his mouth at the same time, she said, "I'm really sore now, thank you."

"I'm sorry," said Adam.

"No. Really. Thank you. It's the kind of soreness that comes with great sex and I embrace it. I actually seek it although I rarely find it."

"Then, you're welcome. It looks as if neither of us will be having sex for a while," Adam opined.

"At least an hour," suggested Georgia.

Adam suppressed his response. Instead, he fondled Georgia's breasts and kissed her again. Georgia lay back, closed her eyes and enjoyed Adam's touch. Adam kissed her again and rose off the bed.

"Leaving so soon?" asked Georgia.

"I have work to do," he replied. "You stay here as long as you like. I'll check in with you later."

"Promise?" she asked.

"Only if you don't drag me into another orgy of feasting on each other's bodies like that last one again."

"Not even an appetizer?"

"We'll see," he said as he grabbed his clothes, left the bedroom and closed the door.

Adam went upstairs, pulled on his shorts and shirt and went into his office to work. He shut the door to avoid unnecessary interruptions and settled in to catch up on some new contracts he had signed. He heard his mother rattling around in the kitchen before she settled down. He hoped she was watching TV or reading to take her mind off more sex, at least for a while so he could work.

He was ambivalent about sex with his mother. She was insatiable and available. That appealed to his male, highly sexed ego. On the other hand, he was deeply in love with Evie and sex with her was more satisfying emotionally and physically. The differences bothered him. Raw sex with Georgia was primitive, animalistic and irresistible when she initiated it, which she always did. He didn't feel guilty afterward although he probably should. He wasn't cheating on Evie since she knew all about it and even participated occasionally but he was uncomfortable about it. He compensated by treating Evie more tenderly, more loving. He hoped she wasn't upset about it.

Adam managed to work for several uninterrupted hours. Sometime after one in the afternoon, Georgia knocked on the office door. He went to the door knowing who was knocking. He wasn't surprised, even by the fact she was completely naked.

"Adam, dear," she said. "Would you like to take a break for some lunch? It's after one o'clock. You must be hungry."

He noticed the hunger in Georgia's eyes was for something other than food but he realized something to eat would be nice. He followed her downstairs into the kitchen. He watched Georgia take a casserole out of the refrigerator and put it in the oven. "This has to heat up for a while. How about we find a way to fill time while we wait?"

He knew what she wanted and considered several ways he could avoid having sex with her. In the end, he gave up. "What the hell," he thought. "It's only sex and, after this morning, she won't be too aggressive."

He didn't flinch when she reached out to rub his cock through his shorts. He leaned back on the counter when she knelt down, pulled his shorts down and took his cock in her mouth. He watched as she sucked him to erection and rubbed her clitoris with one hand. When she judged he was ready, she stood, leaned over the counter and said, "Get behind me."

Adam moved behind Georgia, pressed his erection between her thighs and slid into her wet and ready pussy. He stroked into her, gradually increasing his pace until he was moving as fast as he could maintain.

"Fuck," moaned Georgia. "You feel so good inside me."

Adam slowed for a moment. "Don't stop. Don't even slow down. I need you inside me. I need you to cum inside. I want you to cum inside me," Georgia pleaded.

Adam increased his rhythm. Georgia reached between her legs with one hand and squeezed his balls with the intended effect. He came forcefully and Georgia moaned in approval. At that moment, the oven timer chimed.

Georgia moved from in front of him and he fell out of her. She took the casserole out of the oven and carried it to the dining room table where she had already set the table with plates, silverware, glasses of water, hot mat and serving spoon. She put the casserole down on the hot mat, turned and kissed Adam. "Thank you," she said. "I needed a short fuck to help me down from earlier this morning."

They ate lunch. "I'll clean up here," said Georgia. "You get back to work so you're free later," she said expectantly.

The afternoon was peaceable. Adam made progress on his new projects and Georgia entertained herself without bothering him. He came downstairs just before five pm. Evie would be home shortly. He found Georgia sitting in the living room, paging through a magazine with a pile of similar magazines on the sofa beside her. He had expected a similar scene. What he hadn't expected was she was completely dressed. It appeared she was wearing the same dress she wore when she arrived but with bra and probably panties.

"Hi."

"Hey," he responded. "Evie should be home in a few minutes."

Adam sat the on the other end of the sofa and turned on the TV. He found the early local news and watched the weather report. Evie came through the door and up the stairs a few minutes later. She already knew mom was there from Adam's texts during the day and mom's car in front of the apartment. Adam stood up to greet her. Georgia leapt up and got to Evie first. She put her arms around Evie and pulled her in for an intense kiss. When Georgia's hands moved to Evie's ass, she broke the embrace and moved to hug Adam. Her expression asked, "Has she been like this all day?"

"All day," he whispered as he hugged and kissed her.

Evie turned to Georgia. "Hi. Why the unexpected visit?"

"I was missing you and I wanted to see your new place. Ralph was going away for the weekend to play golf so I took advantage of the time I had to see you guys. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all. Did Adam show you around?"

"He did. I really like my room downstairs."

Evie looked at Adam with an expression somewhere between a smile and dismay. He shrugged in return. The both knew in advance why they created the downstairs bedroom and how Georgia would feel about it but the reality was still unpleasant.

They took Georgia out to dinner to postpone the inevitable as long as possible. The returned and settled on the sofa, Georgia was in the middle, and put on a mindless TV show. It was only several minutes before Georgia put her hand on Evie's knee, leaned forward and suggested, "Evie, do you think you could join me downstairs for some time together."

Evie caught Adam's look behind Georgia's back. "What can you do," he seemed to say. Evie stood up and offered Georgia her hand. Georgia smiled broadly, took Evie's hand and they walked to the stairs together. Georgia looked back and said, "Adam, why don't you join us when that show is over?"

Adam waited another ten minutes after the show was over. He wasn't anxious to go downstairs. If Evie wasn't already there, he probably wouldn't have gone. However, Evie was and he did. The bedroom door was ajar. He watched through the space at the two naked women as Georgia lay between Evie's legs, exploring her pussy with her lips and tongue. Evie lay on the bed with her eyes closed and gripping large bunches of sheets with both hands. He watched as Evie had an orgasm and Georgia moved up alongside her.

He knocked on the door lightly. Georgia looked at him and said, "Excellent timing. Come here. Evie needs to be fucked now."

Her language jarred him but he entered anyway. He stripped off his clothing and climbed in next to Evie, opposite Georgia. He put his arms around Evie and said, "Evie."

"Adam," she replied.

"Georgia said…" he whispered.

"I know what she said," interrupted Evie. "Do it for me, not for her."

He held her in his arms and kissed her. She reached for his cock and teased it to erection. He entered her slowly and gently while Georgia watched. She was focused on the sex and missed the love that overshadowed it.

Evie and Adam demonstrated their love for each other as they pushed their bodies together. Evie threw her arms around Adam's neck and buried her face in his shoulder. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him tighter to her as she quivered and shook with her orgasm. Adam responded with his own orgasm and they relaxed in each other's arms. Georgia did everything except applaud, satisfied with her own orgasm as they lay together in embrace.

Adam woke in the middle of the night between Georgia and Evie. Before they had gone to sleep, Georgia had used her hands and mouth to raise Adam's erection again and she rode him to mutual orgasms. Adam woke Evie gently and they carefully moved off the bed, went upstairs to their own bedroom and closed the door. They collapsed in bed and fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

They were woken a second time by Georgia knocking on their bedroom door. Adam got up and opened the door just an inch or two while standing behind it. Georgia looked in and asked, "Are you guys alright?"

"We're fine," Adam responded. Why don't you go downstairs and start breakfast. We'll be down shortly."

Evie stretched and yawned. "What did Georgia want?" she asked.

"She seemed worried about us. I told her to head to breakfast and we'd join her."

"Okay. Let me wash my face and brush my teeth and I'll put on a robe."

"Me too. But the robe may not be necessary."

"Why?"

"Georgia was naked when she came to the door."

"So?"

"I think she may think we're trying to avoid her if we show up in robes."

"Not my problem and she's right to feel that way."

"Robes it is," Adam responded.

Adam and Evie went downstairs together. They found Georgia in the dining area with the toaster on the table with cream cheese and bagels from the freezer. They helped themselves to mugs of coffee and joined her at the table.

Georgia was still nude and she appraised their dress with distain. They toasted and ate their bagels mostly in silence. In spite of Evie and Adam's dress and her feelings of exclusion, Georgia managed to instigate time with each of them in the first floor bedroom before she dressed and left soon after lunch.

Adam and Evie crawled into bed to recover from the physical and emotional exhaustion of Georgia's visit. Sex was not on the agenda, comfort and care were. The dozed off and on until Evie asked, "What's it like, Adam?"

"What's what like?"

"Having sex with two women at the same time?"

"If you're asking me to compare, I can't do that. There's no comparison," Adam responded.

"I'm not asking for you to judge either of us. I want to know how it feels."

"Physically?"

"That's a start. I'm mostly interested in how it feels emotionally," Evie clarified.

"You and Georgia are very different."

"You don't have to use us to answer. You could use your other experiences to answer."

"I don't have other experiences to use. I have only you and Georgia."

"Okay, then. I'll try not to take it personally," Evie promised.

"You and Georgia have many physical traits in common. That's not surprising since you're her daughter. Georgia is older and her body reflects that difference. She's heavier and therefore softer in ways that make little difference. Physically, I respond almost identically to each of you.

"Emotionally, there's a huge difference. I love you. I want to protect you. I want to please you and I want you to have the most emotional experience I can create. With Georgia, it's just fucking. A bodily function little different from masturbating or peeing. Not having sex with Georgia again would not change my life. Not making love to you would damage my soul in ways that I can't imagine."

"I love you," said Evie. "Could you tell me about other emotions?"

"Other emotions?"

"Yes. How about enjoyment? Do you enjoy having sex with Georgia?" Evie pushed.

"I don't know. The emotional component is critical to my enjoyment."

"Try to leave out the emotional impact. Tell me if you enjoy having sex with Georgia as if you did know."

"I don't know if I can separate the two."

"Try and focus on when you're having oral sex with her. Do you enjoy the physical sensations?"

"There's so much to consider. The taste, smell and touch and her reactions to name a few."

"So tell about each of them."

"I have to admit the sensations are pleasant and it's satisfying when she has an orgasm."

"So you enjoy eating her pussy and her orgasms feed your ego?"

"You could say that."

"How about when she sucks your cock?"

"I guess I enjoy that as well."

"And fucking her?"

"Yeah. I enjoy fucking her. Why the interrogation?"

"I was just wondering what it was like," said Evie.

"Are you missing something?"

"Maybe. I don't know. I love having sex with you and I know I don't need anything more, but, then, once in a while, I wonder how having sex with someone else might be like."

"You're married to Roger, at least for a little while longer. Does that count?" Adam asked.

"I'm trying to forget everything about Roger, especially the sex. I don't consider him a valid data point."

"So where does that leave us?" Adam asked hesitantly.

"I guess in the place of not knowing," answered Evie.

"Evie," Adam said as he held her close to him, "if you want to explore, I can't complain. After all you've been understanding about Georgia."

"So have you," Evie responded. "And she's our mother. It's different and I'm not going to explore with Ralph. He's our father. He's physically unable to have sex and no more sexually than Georgia is to me."

If Adam had thought about it at the time, he would have realized that the weekend with Georgia and the discussion with Evie was the start of a new phase of his life and his relationship with Evie.

Evie reveled in her relationship with Adam. She took an active part in their community and quickly formed friendships with their neighbors and several other groups in the city. She was resolute in including Adam in her activities. Soon they had a small circle of friends that they socialized with, none of whom thought they were anything but a young, loving, recently married couple.

They became particularly fond of the young couple in the adjoining townhouse. Nick and Carrie were about their same age and lived a similar lifestyle. They could converse between the decks behind their respective living rooms and walk behind the units to visit each other. They had a warm, arms-length relationship until Adam saw Carrie sunbathing nude on her deck next door. He went back inside quietly and tried to forget his indiscretion.

But he couldn't unsee what he had seen. Carrie was even more attractive naked than she was dressed and his erection proved it. He began to fantasize about Carrie without realizing that Evie had been fantasizing about Nick already.

They had several conversations about Nick and Carrie, wondering about their lives and guessing about their sexual habits. Adam didn't tell Evie about seeing Carrie in the nude but the thought of it certainly prompted his ideas about Carrie and Nick's comfort level with their bodies. Eventually, Evie decided to invite Nick and Carrie to dinner. She thought might offer some insights about them and simultaneously offer them a chance to suggest things that might lead to a closer relationship.

Thursday, the night before their dinner with Nick and Carrie, Adam and Evie had a deliciously long sexual session each thinking about the potential partner in the unit next door and Evie spent several hours on Friday preparing dinner and making sure everything else was clean and neat.

The four of them had several before dinner drinks and they ate at a small table on the balcony outside the living room, consuming two bottles of dry white wine with the broiled salmon entrée. Adam and Nick took a pitcher of margaritas into the living room while Evie and Carrie cleaned up the dinner dishes.

"You know," Carrie said, "Adam saw me sunbathing nude of the deck a couple of weeks ago."

"You caught him looking?" Evie asked.

"I did but he doesn't know it. He wasn't outside very long and quickly left when he saw me."

"Maybe that's why he never mentioned it."

"Could be but I hope it was as memorable for him as it was for me," wondered Carrie.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know the feeling you get when you notice a man admiring you rather than just looking at you?"

"I do," agreed Evie.

"Then you know how I felt," said Carrie.

"You didn't ..."

"I did. I got wet," confirmed Carrie.

"Did Adam react?" asked Evie.

"I don't know but I hope so," Carrie said.

Evie worked in silence for a few minutes, dried her hands and turned to face Carrie. "What's your point in telling me all this?" she asked.