Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam lay on his back on the lounger. The cool air caused Carrie's nipples to stand up slightly but had an opposite effect on Adam's erection. With Carrie's patient help, he was soon at attention and Carrie slipped down on him. After last night's marathon, neither of them was in a hurry. With one knee on the lounger and one foot on the deck and supporting herself with her hands on Adam's chest, Carrie languidly moved on top of Adam. Adam watched her breasts bounce slowly in front of him and reached up to hold one in each hand. He watched her smile as he played with her breasts in his hands and openly enjoyed watching her stiffen every time he ran his fingers around her nipples.

The sky was brightly lit and the shadows retreating from the rear yard before they were finished. "I wonder if anyone saw us," commented Carrie as she lay on top of Adam on the lounge.

"Nobody applauded," said Adam playfully.

"You men are all alike," sneered Carrie as she got off Adam and headed inside and upstairs to the bedroom. They cuddled up together again on the bed.

It was nearly noon; Adam was again fucking Carrie from the rear with his finger in her ass, possibly hoping for more, when the phone rang. They paused and Carrie scrambled to the night table and picked up the phone. Evie was on the other end. "Are you guys ready for some lunch?" she asked.

"Sure," said Carrie. "Do you want us to come over there?" she asked.

"That's my plan. I went out and got some goodies. When can you make it?"

Carrie looked over her shoulder at a saddened Adam. "Give us ten minutes," she said into the phone.

Carrie moved away from Adam. "We have to get dressed and go to your place," she said to Adam who looked like a puppy who had lost his favorite toy. "Don't be so glum. We can pick up where we left off next time."

Carrie threw a dress over her naked body and a pair of flip-flops while Adam got dressed in last night's clothes and they went next door. Evie met them at the door, looking radiant. She was barefoot, wearing tight shorts and a halter-top. She gave Carrie a quick kiss and Adam a lingering one. Nick was waiting for them, fully dressed, in the kitchen. Nick and Carrie exchanged kisses and Nick shook Adam's hand.

Evie had laid out a selection of cold meats and cheeses, rye bread and cold beer. They put together sandwiches and went out on the deck to eat. Before the silence became too uncomfortable, Carrie asked, "Is everyone alright?"

"I'm wonderful," quickly replied Evie.

Carrie looked at the men. "I'm a little tired," said Nick. "And drained," added Adam.

Carrie snickered knowingly at Adam's comment. "No problems. No recriminations. No guilt."

"Not for me," said Evie again quickly.

Nick seemed to find his voice. "I admit I wasn't one hundred percent in favor of the possibilities when we had dinner last evening but, this morning, I'm a big fan. Evie is an incredible woman and I'm really glad I got to know her better."

Carrie smiled at him thinking, "That's my guy."

Evie looked at Adam. "How about you, Adam?"

"I'm with Nick. Something happened to me, and maybe all of us, last night that changed the way I perceive the world in general and you ladies in particular. I have only one question."

"What?" said Evie and Carrie simultaneously.

"When do we get together again?"

Everyone perked up at that. Everyone agreed it was a good idea and the women said they would work on a plan for another night and possibly a weekend for another "opportunity" as Evie put it.

"Hell, why not a long weekend at a clothing optional resort," suggested Nick. We could get two rooms and live sinfully."

"I like the way you think," said Carrie.

After Carrie and Nick left, Adam helped Evie clean up in the kitchen. When they were done, they sat at the kitchen table with another beer. "So, are you really okay?" asked Adam.

"Adam," Evie replied, "I can't tell you how much fun I had last night. Sex with Nick was so different from either you or Roger that I couldn't get enough of it. What about you? Did you and Carrie have fun?"

"Fun hardly covers it. It was intense, expansive and educational. Carrie has only one speed and she doesn't need much rest. To be honest, we were at it again when you called."

"Shit. I was trying not to call too early."

"No problem. It was fine and I'm actually glad to be home with you."

Evie smiled, took Adam's hand and let him up to the bedroom. The bed was neatly made with clean sheets. Evie turned back the covers and lay on the bed without removing her clothes. She patted the bed alongside her and Adam joined her. The embraced, kissed and looked at each other lovingly.

"So why do you think it was so different, you and Carrie and me and Nick?" Evie asked.

"Just that," offered Adam. "It was different. It was unexpected and thrilling because it was different. As much as I love you and as much as I love having sex with you, over time our love making has certain expectations. We have a pattern. Breaking the pattern with someone else is thrilling because it is different."

"Do you think we could change our pattern?"

"Of course we can and I think we should. We've learned a lot in the last eighteen hours and that means we have a lot of ways we can change the pattern."

"Do you want to start now?" asked Evie as her hand drifted down to Adam's groin.

They started slowly and sped up over the next twenty minutes. Adam was amazed that Evie could take his entire erection into her mouth and throat and keep him there for longer than he believed possible. She also coaxed him to fuck her with her legs behind her ears so that he was literally stroking vertically down into her. Evie was hesitant when Adam initiated ass play.

Later, they lay aside each other. "So should we plan another weekend with Carrie and Nick?" asked Evie.

"We should as long as we keep making things different," Adam answered.

They slept until Monday morning.

Tuesday, Evie went to work. Adam worked on a new project in his office all morning. At noon, he got himself a quick bite to eat and then took his beer out on the deck to relax. Before he could sit down, he heard a voice from next door, "Hi neighbor."

That was Carrie's voice. He'd know it anywhere and she was probably sunbathing on her deck, naked. He resisted walking over to the side of his deck where he could see her. "Hi neighbor," he said.

"You know, it would be nice to look at you when we talk," said Carrie.

Adam knew that she really meant, "It would be nice for you to see me naked when we talk." His resolve dissolved and he walked over to the side of the deck next to Carrie's deck. As he suspected, she was lying on her chaise lounge, face down, naked with the globes of her ass warming in the sun. "Nice to see you again," he said.

"You're sweet," Carrie said as she turned three quarters of the way over so he could see all of her.

"You're amazing," he said.

"Why don't you come down here so we can talk more easily? I left the door from the patio unlocked."

Without thinking too much about it, he went next door and up to the deck behind the living room. When he got there, Carrie was sitting on the side of the chaise waiting. She had her own beer and she hadn't bothered to put on any clothing. Adam pulled up a chair and sat next to her.

"So, how've you been?" Carrie asked.

"Actually, very well," he answered.

"Same here," she echoed. "We have some unfinished business," she added.

"Unfinished business?"

"Yes. Where were you going when the phone rang?"

"Sunday morning?" Adam asked.

"Yes, Sunday morning. What did you think we were going to do?"

"We were doing it."

"You had your finger in my ass. Were you thinking of something else?" she asked.

"I don't know," Adam answered concealing his thoughts.

"Would you like to try again? Maybe now?" Carrie offered.

"What?" Adam stammered.

"Christ, you men are all so stupid. Would you like to fuck me in the ass, right now?" Carrie confirmed.

"What?" was all Adam could manage to say.

Carrie took his hand, led him through the living room and up the stairs to her bedroom. Get out of those clothes and meet me in the middle of the bed," she ordered.

"Carrie," Adam managed. "This is wrong."

"Why is it wrong? It wasn't wrong Saturday night."

"You're married and Saturday Nick knew what was happening. He doesn't know anything now."

"I'm married. Nick's married. You're married. So what? I'll tell him later. He'll be fine."

"What about Evie?"

"You can tell her later too."

"I don't know ... " trailed off Adam as Carrie stood up next to him and began to rub his cock through his shorts. His willpower dissolved as his erection grew. Soon, he was on the bed behind Carrie, pushing his erection in and out of her. She felt so good wrapped around his cock and the memories of Saturday night returned.

"Put your finger in my ass again," Carrie suggested.

He used the fluids from her pussy to lubricate his fingers and slid one of them slowly into her rectum. It slid in easier than it had Sunday morning. "Nice," said Carrie. "I've been practicing for the last two days just for this moment."

Adam was lost. His mind was blank and his body reacted instinctively. "Try two fingers," said Carrie.

He pushed another finger into her ass. "That was easier than I expected," said Carrie. "Now I want you to try the real thing," she said, "but go slowly.

Adam pulled back and placed the head of his erection against Carrie's rectum and pushed forward. "Oooh," said Carrie and he paused.

"Don't stop, just go slowly,"

Adam pushed slowly, his glans spread her sphincter and then slipped past. He stopped. "Wow," exclaimed Carrie. "That feels fantastic."

Adam pushed again and slid further inside her. Several minutes later, he was buried as far as he could go. "Incredible," said Carrie. "Now fuck me."

He did. Slowly at first and then vigorously. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," yelled Carrie. "I'm going to cum."

She did and he followed, pulsing warm semen deep into her bowels.

Later they lay sprawled on the bed. "My God, I had an anal orgasm. I didn't think it was possible. Thank you Adam."

"It was incredible, wasn't it?" he asked. "I can't believe how deep I was in you with nothing to stop me."

"And I can't believe how the heat of your ejaculation spread almost to my tits."

"Thanks for inviting me."

"Thanks for cuming," Carrie replied.

Adam went home and tried to work without success. He kept thinking about the feeling of fucking Carrie in her ass. He wondered if Evie would agree to something that different.

Evie got home just after five. Adam was waiting for her. They had to talk. He met her at the door with a large glass of adult fortified lemonade. "What's going on?" she asked.

"I need to tell you something and I'm concerned that you'll be upset."

Evie led him into the living room, sat on the sofa, gulped the lemonade and said, "Okay, shoot."

"Carrie's been tempting me," he said.

"What? How?"

"You know she sunbathes on her deck. If I'm outside she wants to talk."

"Seems neighborly," Evie responded.

"Well, she wants to talk about last weekend. She wants to pick up where we left off."

"We're already planning another get together," explained Evie.

"She doesn't want to wait that long."

"We could move up the schedule."

"I'm trying to tell you that she doesn't think we all need to be involved at the same time."

"In other words, she wants to fuck you without Nick or me knowing about it."

"That's close. I'm not comfortable with it. It feels like cheating."

"Why? You're not married. Well, not really married."

"It feels like I am and she certainly is."

"Adam, you should know that Nick has been texting me since Sunday."

"Huh. What's his intension?" asked Adam.

"I'm pretty sure it's the same as Carrie's is for you."

"And you're considering it?"

"I'm not really married either."

"But both of them are," restated Adam.

"That's their problem," said Evie.

"I think we need to talk to them and make sure everybody's on the same page."

"I'll call Carrie," offered Evie.

Carrie and Nick rang the doorbell just after eight pm. Evie got right to the point. "Nick wants to fuck me. Carrie wants to fuck Adam. We're both in the middle and uncomfortable with the situation that you're not being honest with each other."

Carrie spoke first. "Nick and I settled that years ago, before we got married. We're in a marriage of financial expediency with as much sex as we can handle. What we're not in is a fidelity marriage. We're free to have sexual relationships whenever and with whoever we wish as long as we're extremely careful with our choices from a health perspective."

"So, if Nick and I were to spend an afternoon in a hotel somewhere having sex without your knowledge, you'd be alright with it?" asked Evie.

"I would and he wouldn't have to tell me although he usually does."

"Sounds reasonable," said Evie. "What do you think Adam?"

"It certainly adds excitement to the relationship," Adam suggested.

"Do we have the same understanding?" asked Evie.

"Given our recent discussions and listening to Carrie, I think we do," Adam answered.

"Sorry to drag you guys over here but thanks for your help," said Evie to Nick and Carrie.

"Glad to help," said Carrie and they left to go home.

"I never expected that," said Evie when they were gone.

"Neither did I, but it makes sense in context. And it lends credence to our discussion about the value of difference."

"Vive la difference," said Evie.

"Do we tell each other?" asked Adam.

"I think we should. Either before or after. I think it makes me more comfortable living with you knowing what you know and sharing what I know. It's consistent with improving our sex with what we learn and bringing it to the bedroom."

Evie looked thoughtful.

"Is there something else on your mind?" asked Adam.

"Adam," Evie said slowly, "I don't think we're going to be able to go on like this for very long."

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

"You know that I love you very much and I want to have you alongside me and in my bed forever but I don't think its going to be possible in its current form."

"What?"

"Give me a second. Just listen. We, you and me, are a family. Sooner or later, one, or both, of us is going to want a larger family."

"You're referring to children," Adam stated.

"I am and we both know it's not realistic for us to have children."

"I'm listening," he stated.

"Right now, everyone thinks were married and family thinks we're just sharing space for economical reasons. Having children changes all that. Family would know immediately and it wouldn't take long before the rest of our friends also found out and there are real, practical reasons why siblings don't have children with each other. Honestly, I'd feel terrible if we had a love child that wasn't perfect."

"I see and you're probably right. How do you want to handle it?"

Last weekend with Nick expanded my horizons. I believe I, and probably you, can have both, each other and a family too, without repercussions. I think we should be open to relationships with others with the intention of finding that special person we want to live with for the rest of our lives."

"Where does that leave us?" asked Adam.

"Right where we are. My plan is to include you as my lover forever and whoever I choose as the father of my children would have to live with that or never know. I don't know which now but I'm sure of one thing. I want to fuck you as often as I can for as long as I can."

"The thought saddens me and excites me at the same time. It would be wonderful to have sons, daughters, nieces and nephews running around the house and I'd never lose you, my first real love. The more I think about it, the more I agree our current path is unsustainable and your solution is a viable solution. The weekend with Carrie and Nick just adds to the excitement of our future together and with others. Count me in your corner and I assume we now have and arrangement similar to Carrie and Nick's."

"Adam, I really love you. You got there without much prompting."

"Thank you but, Evie, I have a confession," Adam said.

"You've already fucked Carrie," Evie guessed.

"This afternoon."

"I'm good with that. Telling me after is okay or not telling me at all. You should know that Nick wanted to meet me at lunch and I was going to meet him but I couldn't make it at the last minute."

"What have we gotten in to?" Adam asked.

"I don't know but I think it's going to be interesting. Meanwhile, why don't you come upstairs and show me what you learned from Carrie this afternoon?"

"This should be interesting," thought Adam.