Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to spell it out for you," Carrie responded. "I've noticed how you look at Nick once in a while."

Another short silence. "So you think we think alike?" Evie asked.

"I do."

"And we don't have a problem with what we're thinking?"

"Not on my end," said Carrie.

"No problems?"

"No problems."

"No repercussions?"

"No repercussions."

"No consequences?"

"No consequences."

"Just fun?"

"Just fun."

"Sisterhood?"

"Sisterhood."

"So, where do we go from here?" asked Evie.

"We just act natural and let them follow their noses wherever we lead them."

"My pheromones and already working," admitted Evie.

"My have been working since Adam saw me on the deck," responded Carrie.

Meanwhile, the men were having a conversation of their own. "Your wife is an excellent cook," Nick suggested.

"Thanks. Evie has been working on it."

"Is she just as good at everything else?" asked Nick.

Adam had no idea where Nick was heading. First cooking, then cleaning, laundry, sex? He didn't know, so he said, "She has her moments."

His vision cleared when Nick said, "You know, Carrie noticed you watching her a couple of weeks ago."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She was on the deck sunbathing."

When Adam said nothing, Nick added, "Naked."

"Oh. Right. I left quickly. I didn't want to embarrass her."

"You didn't embarrass her. Actually, she was quite pleased. She told me about it when I got home."

"I haven't told anyone," Adam confessed.

"Not even Evie?" asked Nick.

"Not even Evie," confirmed Adam.

"Are you always so proper?" asked Nick.

"Not always," Adam said.

"Then tell me what you think about Carrie's body," ordered Nick.

"Nick," countered Adam. "You're her husband. It hardly seems proper to describe her body to you."

"But you're not always proper."

"Touché," said Adam. "Nick, you have a beautiful wife."

"And without her clothes on?" Nick prompted.

"More beautiful," said Adam.

Nick smiled. "Just to level the playing field, I think you have a beautiful wife as well. At least with her clothes on."

Just then, the ladies joined the men in the living room and sat next to their partners on the two half-sofas. Carrie noticed the pitcher of drinks on the table and poured a glass for each of them. "To a fine dinner," she said as she held up her glass. They all drank to her toast.

"And to a finer evening," she added and they all drank again. Carrie refilled their glasses and sat down next to her husband again.

They had now reached the uncomfortable point in the evening where everyone was aware of the potential for the rest of the night, they all agreed on the agenda and, yet, no one was willing to start the ball rolling.

Carrie broke the awkward silence. "Let's play a game. Do you guys have a deck of cards?"

"What do you have in mind?" asked Evie.

"Surely not poker?" asked Adam.

Nick just smiled as Evie got up to retrieve a deck of cards and handed it to Carrie.

"Okay Adam, not poker," said Carrie. "How about 'Screw Your Neighbor,'" she suggested with a sly smile.

"I haven't played 'Screw your Neighbor' since college," exclaimed Evie.

"'Screw Your Neighbor?'" asked Nick.

"Simple game," explained Carrie. "Everybody gets a card. In turn, they can exchange their card with the person on their left. That person can agree or refuse. The dealer can exchange with the top card on the deck if they wish. High card wins, low card loses. King is high and Ace is low."

"What do they win or lose?" asked Nick.

"The winner asks the loser for anything thing they want."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Does that mean I could ask someone to take off their clothes?" asked Adam.

"Possibly, yes. Everybody okay?" asked Carrie anxious to get on with the game.

Nobody objected although everyone was thinking about what they might ask for if the loser was of the opposite sex. Carrie shuffled the cards and dealt a card to Nick, Edie, Adam and herself in turn. "Okay Nick, you can ask Edie if she wants to trade or not," instructed Carrie.

At the end of the round, Nick had a jack and Adam held a two. "I think Adam should take a drink," instructed Nick.

Adam took a sip of his drink. "Okay, your deal, Nick," said Carrie.

At the end of round two, Adam held a nine and both Nick and Carrie showed Aces. "Now what?" asked Nick. "We're tied."

"Two losers," said Carrie. "What's your pleasure Adam?"

"Nick, take a drink," said Adam. We all watched as Nick took a swallow on his drink.

"What do you want from me?" asked Carrie.

"I think you should take off your shirt," suggested Adam.

"Wait a minute," interrupted Nick. "We just started and you want my wife to take of her clothes."

"Just her shirt and it was an option when we started."

"Why the hurry? You've already seen her naked."

"What?" jumped in Evie. "Adam, you've already seen Carrie naked?"

"Briefly."

"Briefly? What does that mean?" Evie demanded.

"I went out on the deck last week and I saw Carrie on her deck sunbathing."

"Naked?"

"Yeah. She was naked. I quickly went back inside before she noticed me. Too late it seems."

"Evie," interjected Carrie, "Adam was a perfect gentleman. He turned and left as quickly as he could."

"Do you often sunbathe naked on the deck?"

"Every chance I get. It's pretty private."

"Not private enough," said Evie.

"It still is," said Carrie. "Adam hasn't tried to sneak a peek since. It was an accident. Let it go."

"We'll talk later," Evie said to Adam. "Where were we?"

"New game. New rules since Adam jumped right to the point of the game," said Carrie.

"Loser takes off an article of clothing. Winner can do the honors it they want to."

"We need to start even," said Nick. "I've got eight items if I count shoes and socks separately."

"So do I," added Adam.

"I've only got five," chimed in Evie.

"Okay. Everybody gets eight items," said Carrie. Evie gets three free passes in the beginning and I get two since I have six items. Everybody ready?"

"One more thing," said Adam.

"What now?" asked Carrie.

"I think we should move to the floor in the living room so we can all appreciate the finer parts of the game as it unfolds," Adam offered.

Everyone thought that was the best suggestion of the night. They moved from the dining table and sat in a circle in the middle of the living room. Carrie shuffled the deck and dealt the cards to Nick, Evie, Adam and herself. Nobody traded and Adam's King topped Nick's four.

Adam waited while Nick took off a shoe.

Nick dealt the next round and Adam's second King beat Evie's three. "That's one of my passes," said Evie.

On Evie's deal, Adam offered to trade with Carrie who quickly accepted. Adam got a three in return. He wasn't happy with the three but it was better than the two the Carrie now held. Carrie immediately tried to trade with Nick who declined, happy with his ten. Nick passed and Evie traded her five for the top card of the deck and got a three for her trouble. Thinking she was a loser for the second time, she smiled when Carrie revealed her two. Carrie gave up the first of her free passes.

Adam dealt round four. Incredibly, Evie's five was high card and Adam and Carrie tied for low with twos. Carrie coughed up her last free pass and Adam shucked a shoe.

Round five: Adam lost another shoe. Round six: Nick lost his last shoe and Evie gave up her second pass.

On round seven, Adam and Evie tied with fours but won when both Nick and Carrie revealed threes. Nick took off a sock and Carrie one shoe. Nick lost the next four rounds giving up his socks, shirt and t-shirt. Carrie lost her last shoe.

Things weren't looking up for Nick. He was sitting on the floor with just his trousers and boxers while Adam was waving one bare foot at him, Carrie was only barefoot and Evie still had a free pass. Things improved during the next four rounds. Evie gave up her last free pass, Carrie gave up her blouse revealing a pretty beige bra containing moderate sized breasts, Evie gave up a shoe and Adam took off his second sock.

Nick's luck didn't hold for long. He lost his right to keep his trousers. He hesitated a moment but gave up when Evie smiled and Carrie nodded. He slipped off his pants and sat down on the carpet. He had difficultly hiding his partial erection and understanding why losing his pants was turning him on.

Evie and Carrie both lost the next round, holding twos to Nick's five. Evie quietly doffed her last sock and watched Carrie with both of the men. Carrie stood slowly. She knew she had to remove her skirt. Nick was already in his shorts but this was different. Her panties were sheer and you could see the shadow of her pubic area through them and the gusset was damp. She bit the bullet, stripped off her skirt and kicked it aside. She took charge of the moment and pirouetted before she sat back down on the floor.

Things were approaching the summit. If either Nick or Carrie lost again, they were going to reveal some private parts. Adam was happy as a clam, fully dressed and only barefoot while Evie was the same but with one less item of clothing.

Nick looked around at everyone. Seeing no objections, he dealt the cards. Evie had a two but Adam refused to trade preferring to keep his eight. Carrie was also unable to convince Nick to trade for her two. Nick's Queen won and the two women lost again.

Evie looked sadly at Carrie. She postponed the moment by standing up and dropping her dress leaving her on level with Carrie. However, Carrie had to make a decision. Bra or panties? She stood up slowly.

"Wait a minute," spoke up Nick. "My wife is about to get half naked in front of everyone. I wasn't ready for this when we started. Actually, I didn't think she would lose and I'm not sure I'm okay with it."

Before anyone else could respond, Evie stood up. "I think we should stop here. It's been lots of fun so far and I don't want to spoil the evening."

Everyone got dressed and Evie gathered the cards. Carrie and Nick walked out the first floor rear door onto the patio under the deck and across the yard to their apartment. On the way out, Carrie whispered in Adam's ear, "I sunbathe whenever it's warm and sunny. Feel free to peek."

Carrie stopped Nick halfway home. "Don't you ever embarrass me like that again," she told him.

"Me embarrass you," he reacted. "You were about to get naked in front of everyone."

"Are you embarrassed by my body, because I'm not," hissed Carrie.

"Shit," mumbled Nick. "I thought I was protecting you," he stammered.

"Protecting me? More likely protecting you from the discomfort of seeing your wife naked in front of another man."

"I'm sorry. I didn't think."

"You certainly didn't and here's the deal. Evie and Adam are coming to our place next Friday and we're going to play a game. If you don't like that, I'll strip off right now and go back there and spend the rest of the evening and you can go sulk all by yourself at home. And, if you create a scene next week, I'll run around the entire development naked. Got that mister?"

"Shit," was all Nick could say.

Nick and Carrie didn't have sex for three days, then she warmed him up to the possible outcomes for the game next Friday. She convinced him to focus on seeing Evie naked rather than her naked. When he was suitably conditioned in her estimation, she treated him to a wild, all night, over the top, sexually explicit, orgy. She needed it as much as he did.

Friday afternoon, Evie seduced Adam into a multiorgasmic, multipositional sexual free for all. "Think of it as preconditioning," she suggested. That evening Adam and Evie walked next door for dinner. "What's going to happen tonight?" Adam asked Evie.

"Dinner and games with a different ending than last week, and maybe more."

"I assume you and Carrie are on the same page."

"We are and Carrie assures me that Nick understands the possibilities and will have no objections. You won't either, will you?"

"You can count on me," Adam said.

Adam offered Nick two bottles of an Italian Sangiovese when he answered the door. He had been forewarned about the dinner plans and thought the wine was a perfect choice. Nick hugged Evie warmly and gave Adam a guy acceptable hug with three pats on the back. Inside, Carrie kissed Evie lightly on each cheek and, as Nick walked Evie into the living room, gave Adam a 'promises to come" hug. "I didn't see you peeking," she whispered in his ear.

"You didn't see me," he whispered back.

"You won't have to peek later," she responded quietly.

"Damn," thought Adam, "I'm already half hard and I've only been here two minutes."

Nick took the wine into the kitchen and returned with a pitcher of orange liquid. "Just an adult version of an orange/peach/mango mixture with vodka," he explained as her poured four tall glasses and handed them out.

"To a fine evening," he toasted as he raised his glass.

"And to a finer evening," Carrie added as they drank.

The pitcher was nearly empty when Carrie announced that dinner was ready. They went through the kitchen and sat around the dining table. "What was in those drinks," wondered Evie out loud as they walked.

"Just a half gallon of juice and a quart of Tito's vodka," answered Nick.

"Aim me in the right direction and I'll follow your voices," Evie pleaded.

Carrie served chicken cacciatore, a pasta side with marinara sauce and sautéed zucchini. Dinner took almost two hours and they finished both bottles of wine. When Carrie suggested they move back to the living room, Evie said, "I think I'll just sit here for a while longer and let everything settle down."

They sat and talked for another forty-five minutes before Evie felt stable enough to walk a straight line. She led them into the living room. Nick arrived about five minutes later with another pitcher of yellow colored liquid.

"Please, no more for me," said Evie.

They sat on the living room floor and Carrie dropped a deck of cards in the center of the circle.

"Why the cards?" asked Nick. "We know the final result. Why not just strip straight to the end?"

"The slow build up to the end is the best part of the game," said Carrie. "Tell me, do you have more fun undressing me slowly, watching me strip or if I just pop up in front of you already naked?"

"I see your point," answered Nick. "Proceed."

"Same game?" asked Evie.

"Same game, new rules," answered Carrie.

Neither man offered a suggestion. It was not in their best interest to do so.

"First," she continued, "no free passes."

"Doesn't that give the men an advantage?" asked Evie.

"No. We all start from the same place only it's from the lowest number of articles of clothing, not the maximum."

"I like that," said Evie. "I have six."

"So do I," replied Carrie. "The guys will have to take off enough to have only six items remaining."

Adam and Nick looked at each other and kicked off their shoes leaving them in six items including their socks.

"Are we ready?" asked Evie.

"One more item," offered Carrie. "The non-partner of the loser gets to remove the loser's clothing."

"Oooh, I get to undress Nick," cooed Evie.

"And I get to undress Adam and vice versa," echoed Carrie.

"Deal," said Evie.

Everyone sat up a little straighter and a little closer together. Carrie shuffled the cards and dealt a card to Evie, Nick, Adam and herself. Evie looked at her five and offered to trade with Nick who gladly gave her his three. Evie moaned loudly. Nick offered the five to Adam who traded his seven and echoed Evie's moan. Carrie took note of the repeated moans, refused Adam's offered trade and instead traded her six with the top card on the deck. Her two drew the loudest moan of all. She stood up, knowing she was a loser without seeing the other cards. She looked at Adam. "Adam," she prompted.

Adam looked up at Carrie, not understanding why she was calling him. "You get to take off one of my shoes," Carrie said.

Adam got it, reached out to take Carrie's foot in his hand, slipped off her shoe and tossed it over his shoulder. Carrie sat back down on the carpet. Evie dealt the next hand and Adam lost. He stood up and faced Carrie who slid into the circle and removed one of his socks. She did it slowly with an erotic flair before sliding back and Adam sat down.

Nick lost the next two rounds and Evie made a production of removing his socks one at a time, sniffing each one, holding her nose and tossing it over her head. Adam lost his second sock to Carrie who avoided getting her nose too close to it and Evie lost a shoe. Nick aped Evie and smelled her shoe before tossing it over his head. That left the participants relatively equal with each of the men having four items left and the women five each.

Adam lost his shirt and Carrie made a big production of slipping the buttons open and removing it. Adam dealt round eight and both women lost with tied threes. When the men finished, they were both barefoot.

Carrie dealt Adam a losing nine putting his t-shirt at risk. Carrie took her time removing it, rubbing her hands on Adam's bare chest and pinching his nipples in the process. After the trading on Evie's deal, Carrie held a four. Adam stood up first and waited for Carrie to stand. He took great pleasure in slowly pulling her blouse from her skirt, unbuttoning the seven buttons and sliding it off her shoulders. Carrie was wearing a sheer half-cup bra. The tops of her breasts were plump and full and Adam resisted the urge to squeeze them or more.

Nick dealt next and Evie lost. Nick did the dirty deed and her blouse landed on the floor behind him. Her bra wasn't as sexy as Carrie's but it still added to the tone of the game. Adam dealt Carrie a ten and she still lost. They met in the center of the circle.

"Bra or skirt?" asked Adam.

"Skirt," answered Carrie with a smile.

Adam found a single button on the side of the skirt and a short zipper that he slid down. He took the fabric of the skirt in both hands on her hips and slid it down. It pulled tightly over her hips and he knelt down to pull it further. When it fell to the floor, his face was less than two inches from Carrie's thong. He took a deep breath, enjoying the slight aroma in the vicinity of her pussy, and stood up.

"Good work," Carrie said softly.

"Better view," he responded.

Carrie sat back down with a smile. Adam did the same. Carrie and Evie dealt the next two rounds and Nick lost them both. Evie made short order of his shirts. Nick dealt the next round and happily helped Evie out of her skirt. Everyone was down to just two items although the women were more at risk of exposing themselves than the men who had one more item to lose before the ultimate exposure.

Adam dealt the penultimate round and in an amazing déjà vu moment, Carrie finished with an Ace. This was the exact same situation the group faced a week ago. Carrie was about to bare her breasts to the group and Adam was more than willing to help her.

Everyone paused, waiting for Nick to react. When he sat stoically, steeling himself for the inevitable, Carrie stood and put out her hand to help Adam stand in front of her. She turned around and, when Adam didn't move, said, "Well."

Adam looked at Nick who didn't meet his glaze. He looked at Evie who smiled and gave him a thumb's up. He reached up and undid the two hooks holding Carrie's bra in place. Carrie turned around, holding her bra against her chest with her arms. Adam stared at her and she gave him an air kiss and a smile. He reached up and slowly moved the shoulder straps of her bra down alongside her arms. He took hold of the sides of her bra cups and she dropped her arms. He dropped his arms and her bra.

Carrie's breasts were fully exposed. She lifted each one as if to let them rest more naturally on her chest after being confined in her bra. "What do you think?" she asked Adam.