Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam was transfixed staring at her breasts. They sagged slightly from the weight of them. Her areolas were slightly oval in shape and covered with tiny bumps. Her nipples were wide and stood out firmly an eighth of and inch or so punctuating her obvious arousal. "They're amazing," said Adam.

"You know how to please a girl," Carrie said. "Would you like to touch them?"

Adam didn't know how to respond. He looked at Evie, who smiled and nodded. He looked at Nick, who just sat quietly as if divorced from what was happening. "How about it, Nick," said Carrie, "Can Adam touch my breasts?"

Nick didn't understand what he was feeling. He expected to feel jealous, maybe even angry or worse and, instead, he was aroused at the prospect of Carrie's breasts in Adam's hands. He nodded and adjusted his erection that was stuck uncomfortably in his boxer shorts.

Adam looked dumbfounded at Carrie as she lifted her breasts in her hands and offered them to him. He reached out and replaced Carrie's hands with his own. He closed his eyes and raised his hands slightly, feeling the weight of her breasts. He opened his eyes and looked at Carrie's face. Her eyes were closed and her head back slightly. He ran his thumbs over her nipples. She pushed her breasts out toward him and moaned softly. Her nipples grew slightly with his touch. Slowly, he removed his hands from her breasts. Carrie opened her eyes and said, "Thank you."

"Thank you," he said and sat down on the floor. Carrie sat down between him and Evie again.

Everyone was quiet for a moment. Carrie passed out the cards for the next round and dealt herself a four to Nick's five. If Nick was ever to stop the game this was the moment. His continued silence reassured Carrie and she stood up in front of Adam. He got on one knee in front of Carrie. "Just do it," she told him. He reached out and quickly pulled her panties down her legs and off her feet as she balanced on each foot to allow him to remove them completely. Carrie was naked, standing with her glistening pussy just inches from Adam's face. "Can I touch you?" he whispered.

"Not yet," Carrie answered as she returned to her seat on the floor. Adam leaned back and sat as well.

No one moved for another minute, except Nick who was having trouble repositioning his erection and attempting to hide it from the others. Evie picked up the deck and dealt Nick a losing five. She helped him remove his trousers. Nick then dealt himself back-to-back losers. In an anticlimactic exercise, Evie removed Nick's boxer shorts exposing his very erect cock for all to see. Initially, he attempted to cover himself but quickly thought better of it and sat down.

Adam dealt Evie a loser and Nick removed her bra without fanfare and then Carrie dealt herself another losing trey. "Now what?" asked Carrie. "I've nothing left to lose."

"I think you should do a dare," suggested Evie.

Carrie looked at the others to see how Evie's suggestion was accepted. Adam merely nodded. "Why the hell not," said Nick.

"Okay. I accept the dare. Who is going to tell me what it is?"

"My Queen is high," said Evie.

No one contested her assertion so she continued, "I think you should kiss Adam," she said.

Without hesitation, Carrie moved over to Adam and sat in his lap. She took his chin in one hand and kissed him squarely on his mouth. She followed up with a tongue against his lips and they swapped tongues for several seconds.

"Time's up," said Evie.

Carrie returned to her seat. Evie passed out the cards and lost. After Nick removed her panties, she looked around. "Games over," she declared. Look's like you're the big winner," she said to Adam.

"Am I? Just because I still have clothes on doesn't mean I'm actually a winner. You three look to me like more fun without your clothes."

"Just for the hell of it, Nick, deal the next hand."

Nick dealt and Carrie would have lost again. "No more dares," she said, stood up in front of Adam and put out her hand to help him up. When he stood, she led him upstairs to the bedroom.

"We use the downstairs for a store room so there's no bed,," said Nick. "I guess we get the sofa."

Evie took his hand and said, "Come with me." She led him downstairs, out the side door, naked across the yards and into her and Adam's apartment. "We have beds everywhere. What's your pleasure?" They ended up in the downstairs bed and looking for pleasure.

Upstairs, in her bedroom, Carrie threw her arms around Adam's neck and kissed him open mouthed and with lots of tongue. She took a short break and said, "No one's going to call time this time," and started another kiss, pressing her breasts against his chest and grinding her pussy on his thigh.

"We need to dispose of these," Carrie said as she daftly removed Adam's pants and underwear. "That's better," she said as she held Adam's erection in her hand. "You have no idea how long I've waited to do this," she added.

Within seconds, she had one hand around the base of his cock, her mouth over his glans and her other hand lifting and squeezing his balls. Adam staggered back and sat on the side of the bed. Carrie was gentle yet determined as she tried to swallow his erection. "Carrie," said Adam. "If you keep that up there's only one way it's going to end."

"Right," said Carrie. "Let's come back to that later. One part of me doesn't want to rush things but another part wants to feel you inside me now. I've masturbated too many times fantasizing that you were fucking me and now I can't wait any longer for the real thing."

She crawled around him and into the middle of the bed. She lay on her back with her legs spread and said, "Don't make we wait."

Adam positioned himself between her legs and paused a moment to absorb the beauty of her damp labia and waiting vagina. Carrie wiggled her hips and Adam woke from his reverie. He moved deliberately, aiming his erection on target and slipped inside Carrie. He paused for her to adjust to his presence inside her.

"Fuck," said Carrie. "Give me everything."

Adam pushed inside to his limit. He felt himself hit her cervix and paused again. "That felt good. Do it again," Carrie encouraged.

Adam began to pump slowly inside Carrie. The first few times he hit her cervix and then slipped along side it. He went deeper and faster. Carrie was moving frantically to keep up with him. He could feel her vagina clamping down on his cock and thought she was close to an orgasm. He wasn't wrong. Carrie climaxed with a howl as her body stiffened, her legs shot up straight and she squeezed her vaginal muscles so tight that he could hardly move.

Evie's afternoon preparations were having a beneficial effect. Even with Carrie's explosive orgasm, Adam was still far from his own climax. As Carrie relaxed, he refocused his determination, sped up his movements and pushed inside her as deeply as he could. Carrie had two more orgasms before she took a deep breath and suggested, "I need to roll over so I can breathe easier."

Carrie rolled over and got on her knees. Adam entered her from behind and resumed plunging into her. "Oh shit," she panted. "You're going to push me over the edge again."

Carrie buried her face in a pillow and grabbed the sheets in a death grip. Her orgasm was the longest and largest yet. Adam couldn't resist the pressure of Carrie's climax and he detonated. He pumped semen deeply into Carrie time after time, feeling it splash against the end of her vagina each time.

They lay alongside each other, sweaty and out of breath. Adam's erection had subsided to a slippery limp shaft. Carrie lay on her back with Adam's and her fluids flowing out of her, down her thighs and dripping on the bed.

"Why didn't you warn me?" Carrie asked when she could talk.

"Are you okay?" asked Adam.

"Am I okay? Am I okay! I'm fuckin' wonderful! No fantasy could ever be half as good as that was. Why didn't you come into my life sooner? I never want to give you up. You can have me anytime you want, however you want. I can't imagine all the wonderful things we're going to do together."

"Carrie, you're married," said Adam.

"So what? So are you. So is Nick and he's somewhere naked with your wife on their own discovery tour. I don't want to think about that now. I want to concentrate on us. So prepare yourself. I'm going to pee and I'll be back to fuck you again.

Adam considered what Carrie said while he waited for her to return. He couldn't tell her that Evie was his sister and they weren't married. He didn't know what to tell her. He decided to yield to whatever Carrie wanted for the rest of the evening and just enjoy himself.

Carrie came back refreshed. She looked as if she had washed her face in addition to peeing and washing her thighs. She looked at the mess on the bed and said. "I'm not getting back in that. Move over to the other side of the bed."

Adam moved over and Carrie crawled in alongside of him. She got half on top of him and kissed him firmly. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine. Just wondering what comes next."

"Next is, I'm going to suck your cock until you come in my mouth and I taste and swallow you. You're going to tickle my clit with your tongue and lips until I cum at least twice and then we're going to fuck some more. You okay with that plan?"

"As long as we don't rush," Adam suggested.

"I have no intention of rushing," said Carrie. "I want to prolong our being together as long as possible. Don't plan on going home tonight."

Carrie came to her knees alongside Adam. She leaned in and kissed him. A different kind of kiss. A kiss with longing but without desperation. She kissed his nose and then his eyes. She put her fingers on his eyelids when he tried to open them. "Keep them closed," she said.

Carrie kissed his ear lobes, his neck, his shoulders and down his chest. She lingered at his nipples, kissing and pulling on them with her lips. Further down, she ran her tongue around inside his navel and then moved down to part his pubic hair with her tongue and nose. By the time she got to his cock it was already begging for her attention. Carrie held his cock in one hand and teased the tip of it with her tongue before kissing it.

Adam was enjoying Carrie's attention and looking to offer her some attention of his own. He reached for her thigh and pulled it in his direction. Carrie knew his intention and approved whole-heartedly. She knee walked over to his head and placed one knee or either side. Carrie hovered over Adam's face while burying her face in his genitals.

Adam spent several minutes studying the construction of Carrie's pussy. Her inner lips were almost dainty next to the swollen mass of her outer labia and her clitoris was straining to free itself of the hood of skin covering it. He used the fingers of both hands to separate her labia and looked deeply into the dark passage that had felt so good squeezing his erection.

Adam pushed Carrie's body forward slightly and down until he could reach the pursed entrance to her rectum with his tongue. Carrie reacted when he first pushed his tongue against her ass and then settled and let him go where no man had gone before. Adam drew his tongue from Carrie's ass, over her perineum, between her labia with a short rest inside her vagina and then up to her clitoris. Carrie held her breath for the entire journey and exhaled sharply when he sucked her clitoris between his lips. "Jesus," she exclaimed, forgetting all about Adam's erection and testicles for a moment.

Adam learned what Carrie enjoyed and wanted more of as he continued. He tried different angles and pressures with his tongue, lips and fingers and even his nose, in different places and focused on the ones Carrie reacted to the most. Carrie was sucking Adam's erection deeply into her mouth and partially down her throat until his testicles bounced off her forehead. Adam was engrossed in sucking Carrie's clitoris and stimulating it with his tongue. He had two fingers inside her stimulating her from the inside. Carrie felt her orgasm building and did her best to slow it down it felt so good. When Adam pushed a finger against her rectum, she lost the battle and let her orgasm flow over her. Her body stiffened and the orgasm lasted so long that she almost choked and Adam almost suffocated, unable to move Carrie's body aside long enough to catch his breath.

Carrie turned around and lay directly on top of Adam. They were both panting, trying to catch their breath. "Fuck," she exclaimed. "You surprised me again," she added as she kissed him. "And look at the mess I made on your face," she added.

She began to lick the shining ooze off his face. "Damn, I taste good," she said.

"Good is for other women," Adam said. "You taste incredible."

Carrie's body moved on Adam's body as she focused on cleaning the slime off Adam's face. Adam was focused on moving his body into a position that would create a fortuitous meeting of their genitals. Carrie paused her efforts when she felt Adam between her labia. She lifted her body up and pushed herself down on him until he was inside her. Then she resumed cleaning his face while moving her hips in alignment with his erection.

Adam closed his eyes and luxuriated in the pleasure of Carrie licking his face and riding his erection. The repeated energy surges from his face to his groin stimulated his libido and he increased his movement within her. Carrie responded with increased movement of her pussy, adding shifting back and forth to her up and down movements. She occasionally added a circular movement that dragged her clitoris through Adam's genital hair and increased her pleasure. She knew, if she kept it up, she would have another orgasm. However, she was determined that Adam would be the first to cum. She wanted him to fill her with hot semen and then feel it squeeze out of her along his erection as she came herself.

Carrie got her wish. Adam grunted, held her hips tightly as he pushed himself hard up inside her, stiffened and pulsed several times. The heat of his ejaculation set off her own orgasm and she squeezed his erection tightly with her Kegel muscles and felt his fluids run down inside her and drip from her opening.

Time suspended for both of them. Over the next several hours, Carrie lost count of the number of orgasms she experienced and Adam had three more orgasms of his own. They tried every position, hand, mouth and vaginal, that they could think of and repeated all of them. It was sometime in the middle of the night that, Carrie on her knees with her face buried in a pillow and Adam fucking her from behind, that Adam lubricated a finger and pressed it against Carrie's rectal sphincter.

At first Carrie didn't realize what was happening and mumbled, "Whoa."

Either Adam didn't hear her or he didn't care. He pressed harder and his finger slipped into Carrie's ass up to his first knuckle. Carrie reacted more forcefully. "Please don't go any further. It hurts a little."

"Sorry," said Adam and he removed his finger. Suddenly, to Carrie, the missing finger was more distressing than the inserted finger.

"I didn't mean you should take your finger out, just to wait for me to adjust," she said.

Adam relubricated his finger and placed against Carrie's rectum again.

"Okay," said Carrie. "Just a little way."

Adam pushed his finger slowly back to the first knuckle. Carrie wiggled her ass and said, "It feels better this time. You could try a little deeper."

Adam pushed his finger into Carrie up to his second knuckle. "Oh yeah," said Carrie.

Adam waited a moment for Carrie to absorb the experience of his finger in her ass and then he pushed the rest of his finger into her. They paused together, neither fucking nor fingering, for a while, waiting for the physical and emotional sensations to settle down.

Carrie moved first, pushing both her pussy and her ass back against Adam's cock and finger. Adam picked up the pace, moving in and out of both her openings. Soon, they had a mutual rhythm going. Adam could feel his erection moving within Carrie with his finger and he enjoyed the feeling enough that he felt an orgasm rising within him. Carrie loved the fullness that accompanied both her holes being filled and was approaching an orgasm of her own. It was hard to determine who came first. Their almost simultaneous discharges flooded Carrie and then the bed.

Adam fell off Carrie onto the bed and Carrie cuddled up to him with her arm over his chest, her head on his shoulder and one leg over his hips. They slept like that for several hours. As the first signs of dawn were lighting the room, Carrie woke with an irresistible urge to pee. She rolled over, intending to get out of bed. "Fuck that's cold," she cried as she rolled into last night's cold puddle.

Her exclamation woke Adam. "What?" he asked.

"I'll be right back. I have to pee," explained Carrie.

When she came back, she ordered Adam out of bed. "We can't sleep, or anything else on these sheets," she told him as she started to strip the sheets off the bed. Adam helped her strip the bed and remake it with clean sheets she retrieved from the hall closet. When they were done, Adam headed for the bathroom to pee himself.

Just as he started to pee, Carrie walked into the bathroom and started the shower. "Finish up and join me in the shower," she said. "Neither one of us should crawl back into clean sheets unless we're clean ourselves."

Adam joined Carrie in the shower and she washed his body with a poof and a coconut fragranced body wash. She handed him the poof and he washed her body, lingering over her breasts and pausing to slip a finger between her labia as he did. "Oooh," cooed Carrie. "That feels nice. How would like to add to my list of first times tonight and fuck me under the hot water in the shower?"

Carrie turned her back to him, leaned over and pushed her ass against Adam's rapidly rising cock. They shared a quick, just for the fun of it, fuck, cleaned up again and left the shower. They dried off and headed back to the clean bed.

In bed they cuddled again. Carrie's comment about a 'list of first times' was stuck in Adam's mind. "Carrie?" he asked.

"Yes, love," she responded.

"I'm curious about your list of firsts."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah. I guess it's a guy thing. We all like to be first."

Carrie laughed. "You guys are all alike. Ego first."

"True," agreed Adam. "Well?" he prompted.

"Okay," she said. "That wasn't the first shower I'd shared with a man but it was the first time I'd had sex in the shower. Last night was also the first time I had anything in my ass during sex and we tried so many positions and explored so many clefts and crevices I can't name them all. Your tongue went places not even a finger had been before and I discovered things about your body that were new to me. It all contributed to the best night of sex I've ever had. Thank you for an incredible first time."

"Do you think there'll be a second time?" asked Adam.

"And and third and a fourth," said Carrie.

"Is our first time over?"

"No. I think we're going to have sex at least one more time before we have to reconnect with Nick and Evie."

"I think we should wait until they make the first contact."

"Good thinking. Meanwhile I can't think of a better way watch the sunrise than having you inside me."

"We can't watch the sunrise in here," reminded Adam.

"True, but he sun rises in front of the house and I don't think it would be wise to have sex out there."

"We could go out on the deck. We can at least watch the sky brighten," suggested Adam.

"I've never fucked outdoors."

"Neither have I," confirmed Adam.

Carrie led Adam downstairs and out on the deck behind the living room, half skipping along the way. Outside, she told Adam to lie on her lounger she used to sunbathe. "That way I can ride you and watch your eyes as you look at the sky," she told him.