Moving on

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As dinner rolled around, she decided she didn't need the wine tonight, her head was spinning with euphoria just at the feeling of skirting around the kitchen, frying up a quick stir fry, wearing absolutely nothing. It was a warm evening as she grabbed her plate and saw that beautiful view of the sun going down over the beach outside her french windows.

"It's such a nice evening, I think I'll eat my meal on the deck." Elizabeth announced, wandering over to the French windows and pulling them open, feeling the sea breeze caress her naked body as she wandered outside.

Elizabeth walked down a small flight of stairs to the decking platform they had built slightly away from the house. She sat on a chair that was part of the stylish yet hard wearing patio furniture set and began to eat her dinner. The platform was built as a slice of the house on the beach, it had a BBQ and a chest for beach games, plus was about three steps away from the beach itself. Elizabeth could see the whole white sandy seaside stretching for miles in each direction, and if anyone else decided to spend their evening on the sand, they would see the whole of Elizabeth.

Of course she was nervous at first, in the past, on the rare occasions she went to the beach, everything was stage managed for the paparazzi, now she was sat by the beach, totally naked without those same worries, just alone and happy.

"Freedom." She sighed to herself before tucking into her meal. With each mouthful she felt more relaxed and at ease with herself, the nerves of being outside faded until sitting naked on her deck was another freedom she could enjoy, the empty beach stretching out as if it was only made for her. She picked up her plate and prepared to go inside when she remembered the video and had another idea.

'That thing about swimming after you eat is just a myth right?' She thought to herself as she stood up and descended from the deck onto the beach. Sand compressed between the grip of her toes with every step she took towards the sea, it was late into the sunset so the world was darkening but still not quite night.

Elizabeth let out a squeal as her toe made contact with the cold Pacific Ocean. She jumped back with shock and was surprised at how much she appreciated the feel of her breast bouncing in unrestricted reaction, it was yet another reminder of her exposed state. She gritted her teeth, and knowing that the water always seems cold until you get submerged she pushed forward into the sea.

Elizabeth felt the water pulse and rise up her body as she ventured further into the sea, eventually she let her legs lift away from the sand and floated. Unconnected to anything she closed her eyes and let her head move backwards until her hair floated upwards and her ears were submerged. The only sound she could hear was the swirl of wave after wave against the shore, her eyes closed and her skin slowly numbing to the cold of the water until she felt like a disembodied presence simply floating above her life's worries.

After a moment to meditate on vastness and herself, Elizabeth shook off the allure of disassociation long enough to realise she had slowly drifted and needed to swim back to shore. She started doing a breast stroke and drove herself to distraction feeling her ample breasts weightlessly bob around with each stroke bringer her closer to the beach.

As she left the water, the first breeze immediately revealed the flaw in Elizabeth's spontaneous decision, her towel was still back in the house and the cold water hitting the early evening air practically froze her solid. Elizabeth sprinted back to the house as fast as she could, not out of modesty but a desire for warmth.

...

After a quick towel dry, Elizabeth wrapped herself in a duvet and mused on her day, reliving every part of it in her mind, riding the euphoria it gave her. She found herself gently stroking her pussy but not engaging in full pleasurable masturbation, just savouring the comforting feel.

Only once in her past had she ridden a high like this, the day her and Jamal held hands outside the studio offices, to announce to the world they were walking away from it all. The feeling of releif that they didn't have to be anyone but themselves was a feeling Elizabeth lost to dispair when Jamal died, in her mind a big part of being herself was being Jamal's wife. This weekend she had once again rediscovered who she was in her own company.

She ran her hand across her pubis, feeling the coarse hair curl around her fingers, she giggled with her latest wicked idea and ran to the shower.

Like a lot of her spur of the moment ideas, Elizabeth hadn't planned or prepared to follow through on her latest whim. Her bush was too thick to be immediately shaved by the razerblade she kept for her legs, so she started off by grabbing some kitchen scissors and roughly trimming as close as she could without risking cutting her pubis. She felt a bit silly as she snipped away at herself, but the silliness gave way to excitement as she moved into the shower, covering her privates with shaving cream and running the razerblade in smooth motions over her outer labia, pubis and thighs.

Intellectually Elizabeth knew this was a small change, it would barely affect her life, but as she looked at herself in the mirror, her pussy now shaved, she couldn't help but feel it made a world of difference. She ran her hand around the area and giggled at its smoothness, the lavicious truth of her unobstructed vagina, allowing Elizabeth to see herself as the sexual being she was never allowed to be while playing the wholesome Bao on Altogether Found. She began to rub lotion on herself, as she would do with any part she shaved, and found a glowing warmth radiating out to the rest of her body every time her hand caressed her now bald pussy.

She didn't stop even after she was certain the lotion had been thoroughly applied, she was enjoying seeing herself in the mirror, caressing and fingering her shaved pussy like a porn star. She didn't hold back from moaning loud and exaggerated just because she could. She got to see her face contort with pleasure as her pussy twitched under her fingers, squirting a stream onto the bathroom floor while she screamed with pleasure.

Elizabeth sat on the toilet to catch her breath, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm for a moment, before picking up a cloth to clean her juices off the tiles.

...

The next day Elizabeth went into town, a smile on her face as she swum in the new sensation of her shaved womanhood gliding against her knickers with every step she took. She ostensibly had gone to get supplies for a nice meal to celebrate her last night at the beach house and the revelations she had undergone over the weekend. But she found herself drifting into clothes shops, her eyes being caught by any outfit she knew she would never have been allowed to wear out of the house in the past, bags filling up with strapless dresses, fine sundresses, any pair of short shorts that would fit, and any top with a plunging neckline.

As she went into one shop, she saw something in the reduced price section she could not resist, but a deeper more risky idea took ahold. As the tourist season was ending, the shop was selling off it's summer stock, including the bathing costumes unlikely to still be in fashion when the tourists started returning the next year. Amongst the selection was a colourful tie die bikini, with triangle cut halterneck top and high cut thong designed to cover as little as possible while maintaining a veneer of respectability of being a recognisable swimsuit. Elizabeth didn't just buy it, she asked if she could wear it out of the shop.

Elizabeth felt a bit disappointed in herself for slightly chickening out and wearing a translucent sarong around her hip to adjust her look for the high street, but that didn't stop her feeling the excitement well up inside of her as she stepped out into the road and on with her shopping trip. Her ample bust was barely contained behind the small triangles of fabric, while anyone who saw her from behind would clearly be able to make out her bottom. She began to strut down the street, acting unperturbed by the occasional lingering stare as she passed people by. This was a beachside town, people were used to seeing tourists still in their bathing suits, but not this revealing.

She heard a couple of men whispering to each other as she walked past, and caught the words "is that Lizzy Kim?" in their whispers. Once again she felt deflated until she heard the other man respond.

"Nah it can't be, Lizzy Kim would never wear something like that." Elizabeth could have kissed that man, hell she could have invited him back to the beach house to recreate Mike's video, but instead she dipped into another shop to buy a big hat and some sunglasses to try and cobble together a non-descript disguise. This weekend she was not going to be Lizzy Kim for anyone.

Her heart fluttering in her chest, Elizabeth began to strut down the road again, now more confident with a slight disguise. Every errant eye or whispered comment made her feel another burst of euphoria. At one point she got catcalled by a man driving past on a motorcycle and all she could think was to grin at the attention rather than being appalled as she had done so many times before when fans decided to be creeps.

As Elizabeth got further out of town, closer to the small roads only locals knew about with free parking, she saw fewer and fewer people around. As she turned away from a all parade of shops onto a leafy suburban road she actually felt confident enough to remove the sarong and feel the breeze on her barely covered bottom. She glanced both directions on the road and, upon seeing there was nobody, she even put her hand under her bra and popped her breasts out, swinging them as she walked before the sound of a nearby car spooked her enough to drop her shopping bags and quickly push them back in place.

Elizabeth finally got to her car and sat down in the driving seat, grinning with the unfamiliar feel of car seat fabric on her back and bottom as she pulled away, hoping she wouldn't cause any accidents on the way home.

...

Elizabeth cooked a fancy and complex roast salmon, dancing around the kitchen naked as she experimented with flavours, occasionally catching a glance at her shaved vagina and laughing at the erotic novelty that had yet to wear off.

As she sat at the table, a single candle illuminating her feast, Elizabeth mused on what she should do with her last night in the house of freedom. She was discovering so much about herself she knew she had to keep this journey going but had hit a creative brick wall, she had removed the mental barriers of shame, but she felt there was so much out there she would like to try but was at this point unthinkable for her. She took out her phone, went to the website with her beach house's porn on it, then turned on autoplay and let the algorithm take her on a journey.

Elizabeth's dinner went cold as she went from video to video, looking at what excited her and what she didn't want to do, thrilled that it was her choice what to engage in. She weighed each video against what she had the supplies for, before spotting a fruitful roleplay she had everything she needed to engage in.

The details of the house listing flashed through Elizabeth's memory as she watched the porn star degrade herself in a movie she couldn't take her eyes off of. She remembered the high standards she and Jamal had held themselves to in preparing the house and its subsequent marketing. They provided a high chair and infant toys so they could list it as suitable for young children, they added step free decking pathways around the house so everywhere was suitable for those with mobility problems. But the one thing she now smiled about was everything they had done to satisfy their criteria that the house was suitable for people with pet dogs.

Elizabeth went to the hallway cupboard and opened the section she remembered Jamal unloading into when he returned from the pet store. She rummaged around and smiled as she found the red leather collar with matching leash. She fastened the buckle strap around her neck so it was snug then felt a mixture of a moan and a giggled escape her mouth. She picked out all the fun and embarrassing things she wanted to try and took them back to the dining room.

Her first priority was to do something about the dinner she had left to go cold while she looked at porn. She pulled out a chrome dog bowl and began to serve herself up a selection of leftovers that a dog would eat, also taking the time to fill the matching water bowl with the white wine she had started on. She laid the two bowls out on the laminate floor in the kitchen before getting down on all fours, and shoving her face into her dinner.

Elizabeth could feel her rapid heart beat and the surges of warm blood coursing through her body as she ate like a dog. She imagined her owners eating their dinner at the dining room table, no laughter or judgement at their dog wolfing down table scraps, just an acknowledgement that dogs will eat whatever you put in front of them. She sloppily lapped the wine into her mouth, unperturbed by the chunks of dinner messily falling off her face into the drinks bowl.

Elizabeth was ravenous as she licked the last of the salmon clean from her bowl. The entire time she had been eating, her mind had been rushing ahead with what else her owners would put her through. Naturally after dinner, it would be time to take the dog for an evening walk. She grabbed the leash, clipping one end to her collar while placing the handle in her mouth while walking on all fours towards the French windows, wagging her imaginary tail the whole way.

She opened the door and began to crawl down the decking towards the beach, her breasts swaying underneath her as she descended. As she reached the decking platform, she noticed a pile of driftwood and sticks that she had gathered for guests to start the BBQ with. She gingerly picked out an appropriately sized stick and grabbed it between her teeth, dropping the leash to trail alongside her and laughing at the ridiculousness of her desires as she crawled onto the sand.

Once on the sand she spun around, partially to check the beach for other people, but also to try and think about what to do next. She threw the stick and then ran and chased it, humiliatingly barking as she did so, but when she picked the stick up in her mouth again, it was very sandy and she decided she didn't want to fill her mouth with sand. She tried to think what else dogs do when they are on their walk, and an obvious answer came to her.

Elizabeth looked around, trying to find the most humiliating location for her to take a piss, the beach was pretty remote, no lampposts or man made structures to piss against except the handful of beach house's that peppered the shore. In the end she simply lifted up her leg and peed on the beach, giggling at her exposure.

Elizabeth returned to the house frustrated, she hadn't planned things well, although pretending to be a dog on the beach was fun, beyond wearing a leash and collar there wasn't much escalation from her skinny dipping the day before. As she trudged into the house she knocked over the bottle of wine she had left awaiting her return.

"Bad dog!" She yelled at herself before grabbing a cloth to clean up the errant drips that had escaped. "And how do we punish a bad dog?"

Elizabeth had a terrible idea, a truly awful one, but once you get an idea like that you can't shake it out of your head. She ran to the hallway cupboard and grabbed the dog bed.

"Bad dogs sleep outside." She announced. She opened the French window and shuddered at what she had agreed to, spending the odd unguarded moment outside was one thing, but sleeping outside would mean almost certain discovery. She walked away from the house, to the BBQ decking and dropped the dog bed next to the steps leading to the beach. Then, she took the leash and threaded it around the handrail on the steps leading to the beach before clipping it to her collar. She then curled up on the dog bed like a dog being punished.

The sea roared in the darkness behind Elizabeth as she began to touch herself with thoughts of what she had agreed to. It was so overtly sexual, the demeaning humiliation, she couldn't bear but love it. The only person who had ever seen her in a sexual way was Jamal, and even then their focus on getting out of the limelight precluded shows of affection anywhere the cameras could see or wearing anything that showed even the smallest amount of skin. Now she was naked and leashed to the decking on the public beach, masturbating and awaiting discovery by anyone who happened to come her way. She stayed up a long time masturbating and screaming her orgasms at the ocean, but eventually sleep took her and gave her a night or erotic dreams.

Elizabeth awoke to something cold and wet prodding at her. She groggily opened her eyes and stared down to see a border collie sniffing her butt. Her first thought was about how appropriate it was that a dog would be sniffing her, her second thought was interrupted by the dog's owner yelling.

"Willow, get away from her." Elizabeth bolted upright, there was a man close-by, this dog's owner. She glanced around in the very early twilight and eventually spotted an elderly man, slightly hunched but not as feeble as he looked. "Are you alright young lady?"

Elizabeth's mind moved fast, he called her young lady, he must have been in his 50s or 60s when Altogether Found came out so he probably doesn't know who she is. He was worried for her rather than horny. He was alone on the beach with his dog so probably nobody else in his life and he didn't immediately reach for his phone, he may not even have a phone. The fog of eroticism still hadn't totally lifted from Elizabeth's mind and this man didn't seem threatening, so she decided the worst thing she could do was tell the truth.

"I'm fine. The truth is I did this to myself as I have recently discovered that I'm turned on by being treated like a dog." Elizabeth shuddered with joy, so much of her life had been carefully crafting every response to every question so as to not upset the press, her producers, or her parents. Being able to tell the unfiltered truth, even though it was humiliating, felt amazing.

"I guess it is a dog's life." The man chuckled, reaching for something to say as his dog continued to sniff at the naked woman. Elizabeth looked into his eyes and had another terrible idea she had to follow through on.

"How would you like a second dog to accompany you on your walk?" She asked, unhooking her leash from the handrail and holding it out to the old man. He gave a polite laugh, then noticed Elizabeth wasn't joking.

"My wife may no longer be with me, but it would still feel wrong to have sex with you." He replied.

"I never said anything about sex, you don't have sex with your dog, you take them for a walk. I want you to take my leash, and treat me the same way you treat Willow here." Elizabeth explained, looking deep into his eyes.

"Alright then, I'm near the end of my walk anyway. What should I call you?" Elizabeth thought this through, she had no problem with telling this guy her name, but she was worried he'd start calling her Lizzy (as dog owners do often shorten their pets names) and that would kill her mood faster than anything. She was considering something like 'bitch' before realising how unsubtle that was. In the end she settled on Sprinkles, it was the name of one of the director's dogs, and most importantly it wasn't a human name.

"Alright, come on then Sprinkles." The old man uncertainly ordered, taking the leash and pulling Elizabeth to his side. Elizabeth began to crawl alongside him, occasionally giggling as he led her further away from the beach house. Every so often she would not keep up with the man's pace and he'd have to pull her to heel, she would stagger on all fours before letting out a bark, she was an actress after all.