Moving on

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike had barely finished when Elizabeth turned around and pounced on him, ordering him to play the next video in between rough but sensual kisses. Mike pressed play on the last video.

"You can't see it right now but the forest is beautiful, that's where it should happen, my final humiliation." Elizabeth splurged. "Ginger, honey. Could you give me another slap, those are the best."

Ginger kindly obliged, slapping Elizabeth across the face which only made her more turned on and irrational.

"Yeah, so here's what I was thinking for a finale, you..." suddenly the sound cut out on the video, Elizabeth shot Mike a confused look and received a smug smile in return.

"I thought it would be best to keep this one as a surprise, but I promise you we followed your instructions to the letter." Mike explained as he took out some handcuffs and signaled for Elizabeth to turn around. She sighed with excitement as she felt the metal click around her wrists.

Mike grabbed Elizabeth and led her out to the front garden, her stomach churning at the thought of whatever tailor-made humiliations she had designed herself while drunk and horny the previous night. She had deduced that Mike probably wanted to take her to the clearing she spotted when she first stayed at the cabin. A circular space with logs around the outside and a patch of ashy dirt where nearby holidayers would have bonfires. There was something idyllic about that area, simultaneously isolated but welcoming, it had made quite an impact on Elizabeth.

As she walked into the front garden, she noticed her car now had a length of rope attached to its trailer hitch and Mike had the keys. He pushed Elizabeth into position, then began winding the rope around her breasts, squeezing them from the base so the rope couldn't slip off before trying them tight so it felt like her tits were going to pop. Then she saw what she knew was coming but still dreaded, Mike went to the car and started up the engine.

The car slowly began to pull away, pulling Elizabeth forward with a gasp, she slowly walked as the car pulled out of the driveway and onto the main road. Initially the cameraman opted to follow alongside Elizabeth, taking in the environment and surroundings before rushing ahead to jump into the car's backseat and watch her struggle from there.

As the car pulled onto the main road, it sped up a little, so Elizabeth was somewhere between a walk and a jog, the whole time her breasts beginning to ache with the pressure. Mike was clearly keeping a close eye on her as every time she stumbled or suddenly jerked forward he would slow down and then when she persevered and began to look comfortable he would speed up again. Just as Elizabeth began to feel taken care of, Mike opened the window, the car speaker system was playing the Altogether Found theme tune at full volume, reminding Elizabeth of the red line she once had.

Inevitably at the low speed they were going, another car pulled up behind them. Elizabeth wanted to look around, but whenever she tried she would feel her tits inevitably pulled forward. She heard the car behind her beeping its horn and the sound of cheers and catcalls coming from behind her, whoever they were, they were enjoying the show.

Eventually she saw Mike's car indicating, he turned off the asphalt onto a dirt road and while they were turning Elizabeth got a quick glance of the two men in a muscle car behind her who she had been giving a show. She waved as best as she could with her hands tied behind her back.

Being dragged along a main road was degrading, it was like being the centrepiece of a parade, where everyone could see you. But being dragged down a dirt road deep into a forest was a more sinister form of humiliation. As they left the road further and further behind, Elizabeth imagined being dragged to a secluded spot in the woods to be used and abused for the rest of her life. She vividly pictured newscasters talking about 'the mystery of Lizzy Kim's disappearance' while the local deviants talked about the 24/7 fuck hole tied up in the woods.

Lost in her fantasy, she only just noticed when the car stopped. She looked around and saw a familiar footpath intersecting the dirt road and knew Mike would be taking her to the clearing. Mike got out of the car, untied the rope from the trailer hitch, then roughly pulled Elizabeth along behind him, her tits were not getting any respite just because they were no longer tied to a car.

The footpath snaked and weaved its way through the dense trees, Elizabeth wondered if they would cross paths with anyone but somehow each corner yielded nothing but more path. Then Mike turned the corner that lead to the clearing and that's when Elizabeth saw what Ginger had spent the day setting up.

In the centre of the clearing was a bonfire that had been allowed to rage and had now retreated back to simmering ashes. Above it was her dog cage, only the floor had been removed and straps had been added on the outside. Ginger stood welcoming next to the arrangement wearing the largest strap on Elizabeth had provided.

"Ready to be spitroasted?" She quipped as Mike walked Elizabeth over the arrangement and pushed her into position. He uncuffed her hands, untied her breasts, and even removed the collar. Elizabeth could see through what Mike was doing, the metal of the dog cage was not going to be hot enough to do her damage with the fire died down to embers, but he still wanted Elizabeth to lower herself onto the cage just to be clear that she had chosen this path, to assuage his guilty acknowledgment of latent sadism.

Elizabeth felt the heat radiating off the cage as she maneuvered into position and began to slowly lean forward. First her thighs touched the metal edges and she let out a little shriek at the heat. It was painful but not unbearable, like eating freshly cooked soup and having it splash on you before you've had a chance to blow on it. She leant forward further and gasped as her breasts hit the metal bars and her nipples poked through to get closer to the embers. Finally she relaxed and felt her whole torso collapse onto the hot grate, grilling her body.

Ginger and Mike moved quickly to strap her arms and legs to the sides of the cage as Elizabeth squirmed in the heat. Then Elizabeth looked up to see Mike's cock hovering in front of her face.

'Wait, if I'm going to have Mike's cock in my mouth, then that huge strap on...' Elizabeth was unable to finish her thought as she felt the huge plastic phallus, now lubed up and pressing against her ass. She screamed with pleasurable pain, but as she did Mike stuffed his cock into her mouth.

Every nerve ending in Elizabeth's body was firing with sensation as she felt herself becoming ravaged over an open flame. She felt every drop of sweat from her hot body tingle down, then drip off and sizzle on the embers below. Her body was rolling and shaking with each thrust into her body, she felt impaled, deeply violated, the term spit-roast was certainly warranted as she felt like a piece of meat to be dealt with as her captors wished.

Mike and Ginger had agreed that the fucking should continue until Mike came, but he had orgasmed so many times already this weekend that it was taking longer than usual. Elizabeth gagged and screamed for what seemed like forever over the embers, but at every moment did not stop looking like she was in a state of pure euphoria.

Eventually Mike did cum, he pulled his cock out of Elizabeth's mouth and glazed her with the small amount of semen his balls could conjure. They then untied Elizabeth and took her steaming body off the roast.

"Ginger, give me that dildo, my pussy needs to be filled." Elizabeth ordered. Ginger shrugged, detached it from the strap-on and handed it over. "You guys take everything and go back to the house. I'll meet you there."

Mike and Ginger packed up as Elizabeth climbed back onto the cage, this time on her back as she began to slam the dildo into herself. As Mike walked away her wails of pleasure echoed through the forest.

...

It was an awkward wait for Mike and Ginger but eventually Elizabeth returned and wordlessly began to get dressed. She paid Ginger and the cameraman and then arranged taxies for them all to get back to the airport. As Ginger and the cameraman took care of some things, Mike decided to have a word.

"So am I going to get the raw footage or are you going to edit it yourself before sending it over?" He asked.

"Umm... neither." Elizabeth replied.

"Wait, I thought we were filming this to go on my channel."

"No, we were filming this for my amusement. Remember how I don't want to be famous?" Elizabeth explained.

"So you were just using me?"

"Would you have said no to this weekend if you knew you wouldn't get to share it?"

"I guess not."

"Then you're learning. Keep it up and I may want to shoot a sequel in the future." Elizabeth teased as she showed Mike to the exit and gestured to the taxi waiting for him. Mike chuckled to himself as he got in.

"Alright how about this." Elizabeth suddenly decided, holding up the taxi. "If the press ever figures out what a pervert I am, and spills the beans. I mean scorched earth, total destruction of my image, damage is done, territory. Then I'll send you the footage and you can put it on your website."

The taxi pulled away and Mike watched Elizabeth walk back into the cabin.

...

'IN THE ALTOGETHER FOUND'

Elizabeth read and reread the headline, occasionally glancing down at the picture of her on stage, naked, and gyrating around a pole. This was the first snowflake of the avalanche that was forming. The press had of course suspected her of being odd after her podcast appearance but nothing had come of it until she got caught in one of her stunts.

Elizabeth had finally found a strip club with an owner who wasn't sleazy, in fact she was accommodating and discreet. The club bartender however was already being paid by the press to keep an eye out for famous customers, he wasn't expecting a famous person to be on stage but that didn't stop him taking the photo.

At first the press speculated Elizabeth's business wasn't going well and she needed some quick money, but her tax records and expanding portfolio of houses dispelled that belief, so next they latched on to the correct theory, she was a deviant. Now they knew the truth, they were very effective at finding evidence. The man from the public toilets shared his photos, as did the bachelorette party (Elizabeth told the podcasters not to damage their reputation providing her alibi, it was a lost cause at this point.) More and more things were captured by shutterbugs and soon everyone knew about Elizabeth's desires.

So she did what she promised herself she would do, she sat down, poured herself a stuff drink, uploaded a video onto an email addressed to Mike, and got ready to completely destroy her life. Her whole body tingled as she pressed send.

"At least they're not talking about that shitty sitcom" she mumbled to herself, turning her phone to Do Not Disturb before heading to bed.