Moving on

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments Mike and the motorcyclist returned and before she knew it, Elizabeth was being wheeled away from the road, just to a corner of the front garden that was no longer visible. Mike untied her nipples and nose but did not remove her from the cage, just opting to make sure the violent shaking of her impending fucking wouldn't hurt her.

"So here's the remote, feel free to give her a zap every once in a while if you don't think she's behaving. Where would you like to fuck her?" Mike explained handing him the remote and a condom. Before opening the cage door.

"I told my wife I was going for a quick ride, so no time for anything special I'm afraid." The motorcyclist explained as Elizabeth immediately felt his cock pressing against her pussy. She was so wet that even with the buttplug the man felt barely any resistance as he thrust his cock into her. He began to pound her as the cage rattled around, Mike quickly flicked the small switches on the wheels to stop her rolling away with every thrust, and Elizabeth moaned with delight at finally getting more usage as a sex object.

The man was thrusting inside Elizabeth for a long time, the vibrations of his motorbike had clearly numbed him a little so he certainly got his money's worth. Even so Elizabeth spent the entire time in a swirling orgasmic bliss, every so often convulsing in beautiful pain as the man pressed the shock collar, then screaming as loud as the gag would allow until the man finally came inside her.

The man bid his thanks and made a speedy retreat back to his bike. Mike kneeled next to Elizabeth's face and saw the animalistic lust that still consumed her.

"So I know I said you would be out there until five cars passed, but the thing is that guy was on a motorbike not a car, so you've only been out there for four." He explained, getting the rope out to once again tie Elizabeth's nipple and sternum rings to the side of the cage. As an added bonus, he also took the motorcyclist's used condom and tied it to the sternum ring so the smell of sex could linger under Elizabeth's nose as he wheeled her back to the side of the road.

Elizabeth had stopped thinking in words, her mind was just a swirl of emotions and desires, she grunted and growled from her cage, willing the next car past the corner. She squealed when the quiet sound of rustling forest was interrupted by loud pop music blaring from a car's speakers louder even than the engine. She braced herself as the music got louder and louder, then suddenly cut off.

"Oh my god there's a real woman in there." Squealed a valley girl accent from outside Elizabeth's view. The sound of car doors opening and closing confirmed her fears, the car had stopped and people were getting out.

"No way, what a slut." Came an equally judgemental woman's voice.

What Elizabeth didn't know was that the convertible that had just pulled up next to her, had four friends on their way to a hen do. The weekend was just starting for them and they were in the mood to be rude.

"See that Clarissa, this is what happens if you don't get married by 30." One of the girls joked.

"This is what happens when you're a whore, which I believe is your department Tiffany." The other friend shot back.

"Ladies please, let's not ruin the weekend for Christabel, come on, let's have a group selfie with the slut." Elizabeth could only watch as she saw her degraded situation, reflected back on her with a hen night framing in the camera at the end of a selfie stick.

"This girl's not that ugly, she doesn't have to do this to get a man, she wants to do this." One of the women observed laughing at her.

"She is hot isn't she..." another girl said thoughtfully.

"Oh my god Tiffany, you are such a lesbian. If you go to 'enquire within' we're leaving you behind. Maybe we'll pick you up on the way back when you're in a cage like hers."

"Don't be gross, I'm just saying she looks familiar." Elizabeth's sexual stupor gave way to deep dread as the cogs turned in Tiffany's mind. "Oh my god, did any of you guys used to watch that show, Altogether Found?"

"No, that show was lame."

"I quite liked it. But this woman, if you imagine her with hair, looks just like Bao." Elizabeth shuddered.

"Oh yeah, I see what you mean. It can't be her though."

"CMX says she went off the deep end when her husband died. Maybe her brain broke and she became a slut."

"There's one way to figure this out." One of girls acknowledged, before reaching into the cage and undoing Elizabeth's gag, freeing her mouth. Elizabeth readjusted her aching jaw as the woman knelt in front of her to make eye contact. "Are you Bao from Altogether Found?"

Elizabeth's mind raced, they'd figured her out. She tried to think of a convincing lie, or at least a convincing accent to say 'no' in, but part of her wondered what would be if she said yes. As these thoughts rapidly flicked through her mind, Mike came running out of the house to try and intervene. As he turned on the charm, lying and saying it was simply a lookalike, Elizabeth made her mind up and intervened.

"It's alright Mike, I'm done pretending, consider the red lines dropped. You are right, I played a character called Bao on Altogether Found when I used to be known as Lizzy Kim. Would you like Mike to let me out of my cage so you can have some photographs with a degraded former child star?" Mike obeyed her wishes without waiting for the hen party's approval. Once she had freed herself, Elizabeth removed the shibari outfit (and took the condom off her nose ring) so she was left naked but for the collar and the plug.

"Mike, would you give the bride-to-be the control for my shock collar, just in case I decide to disobey her. Then maybe nip inside and grab the Sharpies so they can decorate me as they see fit?" Elizabeth's requests were without hesitation or weight, almost whimsical, as if she was asking a friend to pass the jam. While Mike went back inside, Elizabeth sauntered up to the group for another selfie, this time standing so they could take in her whole body, although the bride-to-be decided to press the shock button on Elizabeth's collar just before taking the picture to make her make a silly face.

Mike came back with the Sharpies and the hen party immediately got to work turning Elizabeth into a multi-coloured art project dedicated to her deviancy. One decided she just wanted to draw as many cocks as she could on Elizabeth's head and face, another decided to colour in her shaved pussy bright pink so it stood out from the rest of her body. One of the girls got to work writing every catty insult she could think of on any spare inch of skin she could find, her ass was labeled 'flabby', her tits 'saggy', anything that couldn't be insulted instead had a general insult directed at Elizabeth like the word 'whore' on her thighs and 'cocksucker' above her newly pink pussy.

The bride to be got behind her, and started writing a long paragraph on her back, putting in a lot of work to tell a story that Elizabeth couldn't see. It read:

'my name is Lizzy Kim and I am a slut

not some garden variety slut either

I am the sluttiest women who ever lived

I didn't have to become a slut

maybe it's in my DNA

I have money and fame yet all I want is cock

Big cocks, small cocks, any cock will do

I'll even take animal cock I'm such a slut

In my sloppy pussy or fat ass

I don't care

I just want cock'

Once they had finished decorating Elizabeth, the bride brandished the shock remote menacingly as she got something up on her phone.

"Alright Lizzy, you're going to give us a performance now. I'm going to play the Altogether Found theme tune, I want to see you sing and dance to it like a mindless slut." She ordered.

"Jesus Christabel, when did you become a sadist?"

"It's not sadism, she's enjoying herself. Anyway I'm with Tiffany, Altogether Found was a great show and Bao wants to be a stripper for my hen do, isn't that totally awesome?" She explained pressing play on her phone. A jazzy saxophone solo cut through the air heralding the start of the theme tune. Elizabeth had always felt that the theme tune was out of date, a relic of the 90s sitcoms that the writers were desperately trying to thematically recapture. Nevertheless the moment the theme tune began, Elizabeth reactively started to dance.

The theme tune didn't have any specific dance to it, it was a jazzy instrumental over clips of each character to introduce them and the actor playing them, so Elizabeth instead went for a up-beat but overtly sexual dance, thrusting out her chest or her crotch excitedly to the music. She noticed that one of the other women was recording her display but instead of giving her pause, it spurred her on to keep dancing, even approach the bride to grind her degraded body against her.

The theme tune soon grew towards a crescendo and Elizabeth knew how she had to end. The last scene in the opening was all the family coming together under the title, but when Bao came in she comedically fell over. Elizabeth heard the bars signifying the end and ran over to pose for the camera, she descended a lot less dramatically than on the show as she was performing on concrete, but she made sure to fall over with her legs wide open to reveal that their stupid performing clown had a wet pussy from acting the fool for them. The bachelorette party laughed for some time, as Elizabeth sat on the concrete watching then re-watch her dance.

"Alright we better head off then." Christobel announced putting her phone away. She walked over to Elizabeth and pulled her to her feet. "Bye, bitch!" She announced before slapping Elizabeth hard across the face. Behind her Elizabeth saw the other three waiting to say goodbye. One slapped her hard on the ass, one gave her a hug before using her sharp nails to scratch her ass as hard as she could, the last one simply spat in her face.

As the music started up and the car drove away with mocking laughter ringing in Elizabeth's ears, Mike took Elizabeth by the arm.

"So, what is going to..."

"I need you to fuck me right now." Elizabeth interrupted, grabbing Mike and shoving her tongue down his throat. Mike remained calm as right there in the driveway, Elizabeth pulled down his pants and began greedily sucking his cock.

"Alright, let me get a condom."

"I'm on birth control and you always use condoms with your other stars so I trust that you're clean. Fuck me bareback."Elizabeth explained as she rabidly jerked and sucked Mike's penis, desperate to get it hard as quickly as possible. The moment he was stood to attention, Elizabeth leaned over the dog cage, spread her cheeks and eagerly waited.

Mike's cock felt barely any resistance as it slid into Elizabeth's desperate pussy. He immediately began thrusting as hard and fast as he could, while Elizabeth began wailing with delight so loudly it made Mike wonder if the cabin was isolated enough. At one point another car drove by and Mike felt Elizabeth clench at the joyous humiliation of being fucked with an audience.

Mike felt himself about to cum, and fought the urge to pull out, instead pumping his load deep into Elizabeth as she moaned with ecstasy. As he pulled out Elizabeth stood up, and with cum still dripping from her, she gave Mike a kiss on the cheek and looped her arm round his as they headed inside.

Elizabeth barely said anything as she made herself a sandwich, Mike was familiar with strategic breaks to keep his stars from pushing too far too quickly, but they usually took place before the extreme stuff Elizabeth had just done. Mike wondered what else Elizabeth could endure as he started making himself a sandwich.

"So, you're not worried they're going to post that online?" He asked.

"Nope, I've got some instant karma set up for a situation like that. You see I have an alibi ready to go thanks to my podcasting friends, if they go public claiming to have done those things to Lizzy Kim, I deploy the alibi and they lose that thrill, now they've just been mean to a lying porn star. But if they keep those pictures and videos to themselves, then I don't deploy the alibi, and they forever remember the time they got to humiliate a celebrity."

"That's some quite clear thinking while being abused."

"Oh I set up the alibi ahead of time just in case, everything else was just what I was thinking about after you fucked me." Elizabeth explained.

"So are we resting up now?" Ginger asked, taking the nod from Mike as a sign to change back into comfortable clothes for a bit.

"Yeah, I'd say give me an hour then we'll start up again." Elizabeth added.

Mike saw the sun beginning to set and had a better idea.

"How about some wine?"

...

Elizabeth awoke in a haze, she was laying in a dog bed in front of the fireplace, naked but feeling remarkably unmolested, her body feeling comfortable and unharmed, apart from the slight throb of a managed hangover.

"Morning Bitch Slave." Mike announced, thrusting a coffee into Elizabeth's hands while holding out some aspirin. "How much of last night do you remember?"

"I remember wine, and being teased but not pleasured, and you asking me about my deepest desires." Elizabeth recounted.

"Alright, so I'm going to level with you about what happened. I had no idea what I could do to top the humiliation you put yourself through yesterday. So I decided to get you drunk, and have me and Ginger turn you on as much as possible without release. Then, when you could take no more alcohol and teasing, I asked you what you wanted me to do to you today." Mike explained, watching an excited dread creep into Elizabeth. "Don't worry the safe word is still in play, I just thought it would be fun to make you your own worst enemy."

Mike turned on the TV which he had connected the cameraman's laptop to. The video player showed a series of files, all short videos of Elizabeth in her drunken state from the previous night that the cameraman had quickly edited for display. Mike pressed play on the first one.

"Say what you just said again." Mike prompted from behind the camera as Elizabeth downed the rest of her glass.

"I said if you keep giving me wine I'm going to be sleepy tomorrow when it's time to punish me." Elizabeth slurred. "Then you said we have coffee and I said if you really wanted to wake me up you'd spray me with the hose." Mike took Elizabeth's shock collar off and she knew why.

Mike dragged Elizabeth into the front garden where the hose was already unspooled and turned on, the pressure waiting for the nozzle handle to be pushed to release the flow of water. Mike grabbed the hose, took a step back and all of a sudden Elizabeth felt a powerful jet of cold water hitting her exposed flesh. She initially put her hand up to block the water, but Mike ordered her to put her hands by her sides and she immediately obeyed. He started with her head, making her splutter trying to breathe, next her sprayed her breasts, and then he ordered Elizabeth to bend over so he could thoroughly rinse her sex holes out. Elizabeth felt the cold vibrating pressure of the hose get harder and harder against her pussy as Mike got closer to her, until he was actually spraying water into her. He took the nozzle off and thrust the hose inside Elizabeth's pussy, laughing as the pressure grew until the hose was expelled and a small torrent of water followed after it.

Mike did not provide a towel, instead Elizabeth was left to shiver herself dry in the morning sun as Mike brought her back to the cabin to watch the next video. As he pressed play, Elizabeth saw herself with Ginger being heavily petted in front of the fireplace.

"I'm not usually a lesbian, but I'm so happy I invited you in on this, your tits are amazing." She slurred.

"Thanks, they weren't cheap." Ginger giggled in reply.

"Do you think I should get implants?"

"These tits are big and slutty enough as it is." Ginger replied, giving them a squeeze for effect.

"You're so great, I'm sorry it took me so long to make you cum. Hey Mike, you never got round to punishing me for that."

"How would you punish yourself if it was up to you?" Mike replied from behind the camera as Elizabeth took another swig of wine.

"It was 8 minutes and... some seconds too long right? Let's round that up to 9. I would do something unbearable to me for 9 minutes... no, hours... no, days."

"We don't have you for 9 days." Ginger replied, tracing the horrible writing that covered Elizabeth's body.

"That's a shame." Elizabeth splurged, trying to steal a kiss from Ginger that she was agonisingly teasing then refusing. "I'll tell you what, since you seem to like all the Sharpie on me, I promise to go over it in Sharpie every day for 9 days, so I can continue to be your degraded whore even once this is all over."

"That sounds good to me." Ginger replied, sweetly kissing Elizabeth on the lips as the video ended.

"So are you on board to do that?" Mike asked the cold shivering Elizabeth as he turned off the movie.

"Well I promised, didn't I? Also where is Ginger at the moment?"

"Oh she's setting something up for later." Mike crypticly noted before pressing play on the next video. In this new video, she was going down on Ginger, but every time she reached for her own pussy to play with herself, Mike would bat her hand away. Eventually Ginger let out a low moan and pushed Elizabeth away.

"Alright I made her orgasm, can I touch myself now?"

"No, you can't touch yourself at all tonight, I want you coming up with bad ideas for tomorrow."

"You absolute meany." Elizabeth howled in frustration. "I would agree to anything right now. Name your price."

"Well what would you be willing to offer?" Mike replied, stroking Elizabeth's body, forcing a squeal past her lips.

"Oh anything, I've never been fucked in the ass before, how would you like to be the first man to do that?"

"Sounds fun."

"Oh yeah, I'll make sure of it. You should put the shock collar on me at its highest setting, then when I squeal with pain as you stretch my anus, you get to feel my muscles dance as the sound setting makes electricity course through my body." Mike turned off the video and grinned at Elizabeth as he held up the shock collar. To his surprise she eagerly snatched it out of his hand and attached it around her neck, flashing him a big grin when she was done.

Mike insisted on testing out the highest level of shock before he got started, just in case she couldn't handle it, but to his surprise she shrieked, then purred with erotic expectation as she turned around and bent over expectantly.

Mike practically emptied the bottle of lube onto his penis, he knew as an anal virgin Elizabeth didn't know what to expect and so it was up to him to make sure he didn't damage her. He pulled her cheeks apart as he delicately but relentlessly pushed his cock into her ass.

Elizabeth moaned softly at first, but as Mike's pubis pressed against Elizabeth's asscheeks, confirming his cock was thrust into her as far as he could manage, she let out a much louder moan. Mike felt Elizabeth's sphincter contract around him as electricity coursed through her body. Mike paused for a moment to let Elizabeth gather her thoughts, but her thoughts were only on one thing.

"Fuck me, please fuck me now." She begged, not caring to drop her voice and delighting in the shocks that followed her begging. Mike took that as his cue to begin thrusting. It was the most unique anal sex Mike had ever been a part of, Elizabeth was screaming with a mix of pleasure and pain while the shock collar's constant electrocution made Elizabeth's muscles give Mike's cock a thorough massage as it plunged in and out of her. As a porn actor he was used to stretching out sex, making it last cinematically long, but this time he came hard and fast as Elizabeth moaned with delight.