All Comments on 'Moving On: Alexia'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
wildfire2030wildfire2030over 6 years ago
Glad you are back

Love the story and so sorry for your loss. You are a great writer and I have read everything you have written. Please do not give up, I am sure you have a lot of fans out there that love your stories as much as I do.

jazz1190jazz1190over 6 years ago

Hey ma'am

Just want to say I'm sorry to hear about your loss. He's not left you he still watching over you and guiding you day today. I've been a great fan of you for many years and I pray you never stop writing..

Jazz1190

suebramleysuebramleyover 6 years ago
Thank you

So sorry to hear of your loss but just remember he is always in your heart and will never leave you. I lost my Dad (not the same I know) several years ago, but I still talk to him (in my head and out loud). It keeps him nearer to me. Believe that he is watching over you. Thank you again for taking the time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

I can't wait to read more. I pray this story is not your last. Love your writing. Keep your head up.

Fefe1969Fefe1969over 6 years ago
Take as long as you need

IRead, I am so sorry for your loss. Take all of the time that you need. Just remember, there are many others that care and you are not alone.

Love2ReadLitLove2ReadLitover 6 years ago
I don't believe you

You'll write. It's what you do. Welcome back.

baikalisanbaikalisanover 6 years ago
So very sorry for your loss

Just remember writing is cathartic. Even if you choose to not submit, keep writing.

RheamistressRheamistressover 6 years ago

You have my prayers, IR2R.... Writing has always been within you. Honor your husband's faith in your abilities.. Rest when needed, write when so inspired. Cry to cleanse the soul and to help gain your strength back..

New email: missrheapbrinn32@gmail.com

Keep in touch.

willieonewillieoneover 6 years ago

I agree with baikalisan writing is what you do and your hubby encouraged you to do it. Just keep writing even if you never post again keep writing.

Just writing down how you feel day to day may help you get through your day.

We your fans are here for you.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone

Your kind words lifted my spirit. I think you may be right. I'll write, but just for my own sanity. The stories may be placed on the back burner. Focusing is hard for me right now, but Alexia is helping. Since that day in January, my mind has gone blank. I started this story the day before he left this world. It's taken months to finish chapter one, but I finished it. Chapter 2 is done, but needs work.

Anyway, thanks again for believing in me. You have no idea how much it helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Our condolences for the loss of your husband.

Praying to God that He will give you comfort, strength and grace for the loss of your husband. Writing is a form of therapy. Please continue writing. You are a very good writer. God bless

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Saddened

I am very saddened to hear of the loss of your husband.

I have enjoyed your stories for a long time. I have read them like some of my favourite books (over and over again) they are wonderful. I hope that one day you will publish them (a little cleaning up and they would be ready). You have such a wonderful talent. Thank you for the hard work you have put into them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I am so sorry for your loss.

I am happy that you did find happiness with someone for 27years. Not many people can say that. That was as much a gift as your writing is. My prayers are with you and your family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Memories and acceptance will bring peace.

The 23rd Psalm along with the song Amazing Grace will take u farther than you can imagine.

Don't stop writing. It was something that he shared with u. Pick up your pen and continue to write in his honor when u feel lost or lonely. Think of those beautiful moments when u finished a story and presented it to him to read. His body may be gone but his love is forever burned in your heart, mind, body and soul. Besides he wouldn't want you to stop writing because he's not here with u. Use your writing as therapy and don't rush to forget for it'll never happen just live one day at a time and cherish the memories that ya'll made.

Good luck and God bless you and keep you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

SIMILAR Stories