All Comments on 'Moving On: Bo and Tia'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading

Thank you all for reading. I did correct some if the mistakes, but the story had already posted. I'll submit a revised copy today. Thank you for unxerstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good read...

Enjoyed hearing about Tia n Bo"s life. I was glad Tia was able to get away from Taz, bioplars get worse as they them get older.

Lexi was a real joy.

The Fan

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76about 9 years ago

Love the final piece in your saga even though I didn't want it to end. I am glad that both Tia and Bo had a happy ending. Tia finding the love she always dreamed about. Bo being the protector he is finds the love of his life by loving her the way is was born and not trying to change her. I'm glad that Lakota was able to find Bo and Tia for Margaret and welcoming them into his family. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I read the entire She Wolf series. I really enjoyed them and l'm kind of sad to see it end. I hope you have a change of heart about ending the series.......however I look forward to your new stories.

Fefe1969Fefe1969about 9 years ago
oh yeah

I just knew it would be a good one. I wish you had wrote them in two different stories though, that way we could wait for one more. I enjoyed this series Please never stop writing.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 9 years ago
???

Did Bo and Lexi become were as well?

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 9 years agoAuthor
Omniferris

No, they remained human.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

Loved the entire saga!

barbette_sgbarbette_sgover 7 years ago

What happened to the Were that knew Lexi was his mate?

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 7 years agoAuthor
Barbette

You just gave me an idea for my next story. I forgot about him. Thanks

tishangeltishangelover 7 years ago
PLEASE MORE

Please write more and continue the story, you have to tell us the kids story. I want to know who else Alexia beats ups,lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loose ends

It would be interesting to see how Alexia's life turns out as a human raised among werewolves. And what about Knox.......does he ever find his mate. Hopefully you will return soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Moving On Previous Part
Moving On Series Info