Moving to the Suburbs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The route to her house was burned into his brain, and he slowly headed off. He wanted to spend as much time with Vicky but didn't want it to seem obvious.

Vicky noticed though. "So. Tony. I've seen you leave the station before. You're taking it a bit easy compared to your usual launch."

Tony grinned. "I was being polite." With that, he dropped back a gear and floored the throttle. The Morris growled and leapt up the road.

"Nice," said Vicky.

Tony glanced across at her and smiled. He'd had the van for years, and had slowly been rebuilding it from a pile of rusty parts to its current semi-finished state. Liz hadn't seen the point to his project. To her, a car was just a means of travel. He sighed. One more difference between them. Vicky though seemed to view the van differently.

An idea hit him. He bit his bottom lip, took a deep breath and blurted "Would you like to drive my car? So you can get your hours up. Say twenty minutes in the morning, twenty at night, times five over the week. It's not a lot but it would also get you off the bus." He looked anxiously at her, wondering if he had just made a colossal blunder. After all, he didn't know if she had a partner in her life.

It seemed like an eternity before Vicky replied. "I don't know. Are you sure? Like, we really don't know much about each other. And you're still fixing her up. What if I break something?" She looked over at him, her mind racing and her heart fluttering. Vicky never really thought that was a thing, but it sure seemed to be carrying on. "Actually, that would be great. You convinced me with getting off the bus."

Tony's heart skipped a beat at her acceptance. "Ok, that's great. Uh, what about a drive over the weekend so you can get used to her? There's nothing you might break that I can't fix. I'm pretty good at car maintenance." He drove the rest of the way grinning stupidly to himself.

Vicky was feeling pretty happy inside despite the cold, unlined van interior. She was two years out of her Business Degree, and about three months out from her arsehole ex-boyfriend. They'd moved in together straight out of uni, but she came home one day to see a note on the fridge.

It said: "Please, just go. I don't want to see you anymore."

He didn't want to talk, and none of her friends knew why he wanted out, so she packed her few possessions and moved in with a couple of uni friends miles away from her usual haunts. Everything made her sad, confused, angry, and lonely. Sometimes individually, other times in rapid succession. She had found out that his ex - ex-girlfriend had come back with a big smile and open legs. Vicky hoped she choked on his cum.

She looked at Tony. He was so different to Fucknuckle. She shivered inside her jacket, but parts of her body were feeling pleasantly warm. "How about Saturday afternoon?"

Tony noticed her shiver and reached behind him. "Sounds good. Here, put this blanket over your knees. Not far to go, but try and stay a bit warm."

These were the little caring things she had noticed over the weeks that had attracted Vicky to him. "Thanks," she said. "This isn't the bus route?"

"No," said Tony "This is much more direct."

A few turns later and Vicky recognised her street. "Just up by the streetlight on the left."

Tony nodded and pulled over where she had pointed. "Well, there you are. So, about a quarter past seven tomorrow?"

Her place was a newish cookie-cutter brick house. A newish small car and a dual cab ute were parked in the driveway.

"Your housemates are home?"

Vicky reached behind and grabbed her bag and umbrella. "Yep, Daz and Jo. Known them since Uni. Jo's parents bought the house, and... Well, I had to leave my other place and they had a spare room." She shrugged. "So here I am."

She looked at Tony, hesitated, then gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Thanks again. See you tomorrow morning." And tried to get out of the car.

Tony watched her every movement as she twisted herself getting out of the van with her stuff. She was delightfully uncoordinated. In spite of himself, he chuckled at her awkwardness. "It's a good thing I don't have a sports car. Do you want a hand?"

She poked her tongue out. "No, I'm fine. Bye!"

He watched her walk up to the front door, then drove away. "Joe and Daryl..." Tony was a bit confused about her living arrangements but shrugged to himself. They were probably really nice guys.

Friday came and went in a blur. Tony parked outside Vicky's house bang on 7:15. She scrambled out of the house with a piece of toast in her mouth while trying to pull her jacket on. Tony pushed the door open for her, and she gratefully slid into the passenger seat. "Morning Tony. Ta."

"Morning Vicky. You good?" She nodded, and Tony roared off down to the station. They fought off the other commuters for two seats together and spent a cosy hour wedged together. Tony wafted through the day, trying to focus on his work but he mind kept slipping into his plan to see more of Vicky.

For her part, Vicky had become hyperactive, bouncing around the office like a puppy. For months she had been feeling really low, like something essential had been torn out of her. She had felt herself come alive again over the last two days. She sighed deeply and looked out of her office window. 'Not even two whole days,' she thought to herself. 'I barely know Tony. What is it with him?'

She was normally such a rational person. She had completed her Bachelor of Business, majoring in Human Resources. Distinctions across the board. Met Ralph, an Arts Major, and after a reasonable courting period, moved in together. It seemed like a logical thing to do. It was actually Ralph's idea. She had a well paying job, and he worked on his Masters Degree through the day and worked at night at a bar. He was everything she wasn't.

He seemed ideal, but... She shook her head to try and get rid of the thoughts. 'Fuck off Ralph!' She had better things, no, a better person to think about. Vicky chewed the end of her pen thinking about Tony's offer. She really hated the bus, but driving such an old car? With a manual gearbox? That was actually pretty cool, but a bit scary. She turned back to her work, but in her mind thinking of ways to thank Tony. The list got pretty long, pretty quick. Inviting him to dinner seemed to be the safest option.

Tony met Vicky at her station, which pleasantly surprised her. They easily found two seats together and snuggled up. Vicky had a window seat, and Tony sat with half his bum hanging over the seat edge to give her a bit more room. They made some small talk - how was work, what they actually did, is it ever going to stop raining, why are the train fares going up? All very normal and relaxed.

Vicky had watched Tony drive and was reasonably sure she wouldn't look like a complete novice. Her Grandpa had given her a couple of drives of his pride and joy when she was much younger, and he said she was a much quicker learner than any of his other grandkids. A thought crossed her mind.

"How come you don't drive into town?" she asked. "Wouldn't it be quicker than the train?"

Tony gave a short laugh. "You'd think so, but no. Driving a nearly sixty year old manual car in peak hour traffic is no fun. Plus, twenty bucks a day for parking? No thanks. Besides, I wouldn't have met you." He smiled at Vicky, which she happily returned.

A horrible thought then popped up in her head, and she didn't really know how to say it. "Umm, about tomorrow... How about picking me up about two? Then, ummm, to say thanks, ummm, would you like to have dinner at my house? Ummmm, and, ummm, if you want to bring a, mmm, friend, that's fine..." Her voice had gotten quieter as her question went on.

Tony sat bolt upright and tried to suppress a laugh. He wasn't successful. "Two's fine, and dinner sounds great. I'm a terrible cook, and it'll be just me. No plus one." He chuckled, then sighed "Hasn't been a plus one around for a while. I'm guessing you're the same then?"

Vicky slowly exhaled. She hadn't realised she'd been holding her breath waiting for his answer. "Yeah, a little while since. I didn't know how to ask you about what your relationship status was."

They finished the commute in silence but seemed to melt closer together. Confirmation they were both single eased any last doubts they had about their gentle flirting. They got off at their station and slowly walked to the Morry. Vicky shivered as the wind blasted through them, and Tony moved to place his body as a windbreak. She looked up gratefully and slipped an arm around his waist. "Thanks. That wind has a bite."

"No worries." He dropped an arm behind her and pulled her close. They reluctantly separated when they got to the van and jumped in. Tony drove out and glanced at Vicky, who had grabbed his blanket. "Ok. So tomorrow's supposed to be a good day, weather-wise, so we can go wherever you want. After we do some basic training. Ok?"

Vicky poked her nose out of the blanket. "Basic training? Like what?"

"Oh, nothing much. The 100-metre dead car push. Classic car curse and swear. Manual kangaroo hop." Tony said, trying to keep a straight face.

"You're kidding. You have to be joking." Vicky looked at Tony, then whacked his shoulder when he burst out laughing. "Funny. So really, what's the go?"

"Owww. You pack a mean punch! Ok, she's old and you need to understand the basic elements that make her go. And stop. How to use the clutch. Braking with no power assistance. Remembering what was behind you because the rear mirror is pointless. Driving something this old is literally like going back in time, and it can be tricky." Tony said soberly. "It's not difficult, just different."

Vicky nodded. Her Grandpa's Cortina was very different from the modern vehicles she had lessons in, but it had been a long time since she drove that illegally around the block under his guidance. "Sounds good. I'll have a think, and let you know tomorrow where's a good drive."

Tony pulled up outside her house. He hardly had time to pull the handbrake on before Vicky had undone her seat belt, grabbed his head and pulled his face down to hers. "Thanks again. See you tomorrow." She planted a long kiss on his lips.

The sudden, unexpected kiss caught Tony completely off-guard. He blinked at her passionate touch, then put his hand behind Vicky to pull her closer. She quickly pulled back, looking flushed in the dimly lit cab. "Owww. I stabbed myself on the brake lever." She rubbed her leg and gave him a brilliant smile that seemed to illuminate the cabin. "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. See you at two."

They stared at each other for an eternity, then Vicky reluctantly grabbed her handbag and got out. "Bye!"

"Bye." Tony watched her walk to the front door, then slowly drove off. He pulled over around the corner and called the local takeaway for some fish and chips. He really didn't feel like cooking.

Saturday morning was a sunny winter's day. Tony bounced out to his garage bright and early. He normally slept in, then moped around the house until he could be bothered going shopping. Today though, he had a reason to get up. The little van was filthy, and he wanted it to be as neat and reliable as possible. Tony enjoyed working on old cars. Accounting work was fascinating, but really was only dealing with abstract issues. Car maintenance and restoration was more tactile, and he found it relaxing. Liz thought it was stupid. Her thing was colouring pictures and doing puzzles on her iPad. Tony thought that was pointless.

He popped the bonnet and checked the oil and water. He thought about checking the tappets and timing but decided that as the engine was running nicely to leave them alone. He did jack up the rear and nipped up the brakes. The front was fine - he'd installed a set of disk brakes to go with more powerful MG engine. They didn't need work.

He washed up, then found his car cleaning stuff. A thorough vacuum, seats cleaned, steel dash gleaming, inside glass polished. After he was happy with the interior he drove the van outside for a wash and polish. The little van was covered in road grime and muck from his gravel drive. Tony and Liz had bought an older house in a more rural area than most others in the suburb. It needed work but it had a large garage with a workshop for Tony and a garden for Liz, which she had never done anything with.

The Morry's bright British General Post Office red paint gleamed after its cleaning. Tony stood back and admired his handiwork. He was rather partial to the colour red. It was one thing that had attracted him to Vicky. Her curly hair was so red and looked like... Tony just couldn't find the right word to describe it. He was certain it was her real colour. The freckles, pale complexion, the green eyes all pointed to a genuine redhead.

His hand dropped to his crotch and he idly started scratching his balls through his tracky pants. "I wonder if her pubes are as red and curly as her hair." Tony's imagination decided it was time to liven things up. "Maybe she shaves? Or just trims? Hmmm."

While Tony was deep in thought about Vicky's very personal grooming habits, his hand took the opportunity to slide down the front of his pants, saying hello to its little friend. Tony's cock had been doing its own stretches on occasions, usually with Vicky nearby. It grew with his thoughts and his hand slowly started to stroke back and forth.

"I wonder where she wants to go? I think she likes me. That was a really nice kiss she planted on me. What's she going to wear? Does she wear a bra? Probably doesn't need one. Maybe just a crop top. What should I wear?"

His dick decided it didn't want to be confined any longer, so Tony's other hand slid around his waistband and down under his balls, lifting his tackle free. "Shame it's not summer. A nice drive down the coast. Find a secluded beach for a swim. She'd look great in a bikini. Better without one..." His right hand started to rhythmically jerk back and forth like he was trying to start his old mower. "Take her out for dinner. Hmmm. The Little Penguin Cafe. That's nice. Good food, and we could watch the Penguin Parade. Bet Vicky would like them. Cute little Fairy Penguins wandering up the beach..."

His left hand started to gently squeeze his boys, while the right was having a hard time starting the mower. It was flailing wildly, trying to get the motor to fire. "After, that nice spot overlooking the bay. Just park with the back doors open, lying together watching the waves... Snuggled in close. Really close. Ummm...."

Tony's mind launched a barrage of images at his dick. Sliding his hand down Vicky's pants, feeling her moist, tight little vagina, slowly removing her clothes, she slowly removing his clothes and holding his cock firmly but gently, opening her mouth and...

With a loud grunt, Tony shot his load.

"Crap!" he said, as it landed on his freshly cleaned paintwork.

He sighed deeply and pulled a hanky out of his pocket to wipe up the remaining drips. It had been a while. He hurriedly packed himself away as he saw something move out of the corner of his eye. He turned and saw a flock of his neighbour's sheep solemnly looking through the wire fence at him. He glared at the animals, wiped clean the paintwork, and went inside to change.

At two minutes to two, he pulled up outside Vicky's door. There were no cars in the drive, so he assumed her housemates were off doing stuff. Football maybe, fishing, whatever...

Vicky must have been waiting for him because she bounced out of the house before he had stopped. "Hi Tony, how's it going?"

She looked completely different to the workday Vicky. Hair pulled back in a ponytail emphasising her freckled face, no makeup, a loose dark green windcheater, and tight black leggings. Really tight. They accentuated every curve of her small frame. Hips, thighs, calves, and fanny. Tony stared at her prominent hot box and involuntarily licked his lips. He was pretty sure his earlier thoughts about whether she shaved or not were now resolved.

Vicky inwardly smiled at his response. She didn't normally wear these leggings out of the house after it was pointed out how prominent her lady bits were, but this was a special event and she could see Tony had risen to the occasion.

"Urrrr, umm, hi. I'm good. Really good. Umm, you look good. Really good. The errr, green top, umm, matches your eyes." Meanwhile, his eyes were having a hard time reaching up to hers. He finally got some self control back and said, "Righto, jump in. We'll head around to a vacant area I know so you can have a bit of practice without any other traffic."

With a final, lingering look at Vicky's legs, he roared off to the new subdivision and pulled over. "Ok, so have you ever driven a manual before? I should have asked that earlier."

"Actually, I've had a bit of practice in a manual. My Grandad has a Ford Cortina Mark 2. He let all us kids drive it around the block. Highly illegal, but geez it was fun." Vicky smiled at the memory. "He said I was the only one of the five who was a natural, and the only one who took an interest in old cars. And it's mine if I can prove I can look after it."

Tony was impressed and pretty happy. Vicky liked old cars and wanted to learn how to maintain them.

"Well," he said. "This is your lucky day. I can teach you to drive and how to maintain a Cortina. A mate of mine has a Capri about the same age I guess, and I've helped him with that. I'm sure I can borrow his books or any special tools. Anyway, swap seats and let's go."

Tony got out and watched Vicky wiggle her bum into the driver's seat, and then made a terribly obvious attempt to assist her moving the seat a long way forward. He hung her L-plates up, jumped into the passenger seat and ran through the minimal controls. "Ok, start her up, and just drive around the block slowly."

Vicky nodded and started the van. Her heart quickened a little as she blipped the throttle like she heard Tony do at the station. A deep breath, into first and slowly up with the clutch like her Grandad had taught her. She slowly exhaled as she felt the clutch grab, then let the handbrake off. The Morris started to move forward, so she lifted her foot off the clutch and fed it a bit more accelerator.

Vicky looked at Tony with a broad grin. "How's that?"

Tony grinned back. "Impressive. Don't get cocky. A bit quicker and get second."

She nodded and picked second gear. A bit of a lurch and they sped off at a whole 20 mph.

"Remember, the speedo isn't in kilometres. The Cortina will be the same. Don't do 60 on the dial around here. Go to third." She nodded again and smoothly changed gear.

Tony had her drive around the vacant development for about half an hour until he was confident she knew how to stop and start his car. He then asked where she wanted to go.

Without hesitation, she said, "Coffee at the beach. I'm parched."

"Sounds like a plan. Ok, head towards the station and just keep going."

Vicky nodded and drove off. Tony directed her towards the coast via a winding route that covered all sorts of roads. He flicked a glance occasionally at the driver. Her Grandad was right. She knew her stuff.

About an hour later Vicky pulled into a cafe car park overlooking the ocean. "That. Was. Awesome! I haven't had so much fun driving ever."

After grabbing a coffee, they found a seat out of the wind. Tony put an arm around Vicky and hugged her. "You are a natural. That was really good."

Vicky hugged him back. "One hour down, so... one hundred and two to go. Thanks heaps Tony. I really appreciate this. The bus sucks big time."

They gently leaned into each other, watching the waves and sipping their coffee. Tony put an arm around Vicky's waist and ran his hand up and down her side. She squirmed and giggled "That tickles!" then turned to look up at him. She couldn't believe they'd only really met a couple of days ago. It just seemed like forever, so natural, so different from the calculated efforts with Ralph.