Moving to the Suburbs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
426 Followers

Jo leaned over to Vicky. "Bet he's a crooner. Micheal Buble sort of singing."

Daz whispered, "Nah, 80's pop. New Romantics. Rick Astley."

Vicky went, "Shh!!! Doesn't matter. It'll be great. I hope."

Tony heard their mutterings and grinned while he went through the karaoke song list. "Hmmm, New York, New York - Nah. It's a Wonderful World? Maybe. Yes, that's good."

He looked up at the girls. They were all leaning forward expectantly. Jo's girls looked like they were very keen on some action. He shook his head. She'd be a handful for any suitor. "Ok, close your eyes and lean back. I'm going to take you to a magical, mystical place where wonderful things will happen."

"Great," said Daz, closing her eyes, "Bloody 'Puff the Magic Dragon'."

Tony wound up the volume and hit play. A staccato heavy metal guitar riff boomed out of the speakers.

"Ah-ah, ah!

Ah-ah, ah!

We come from the land of the ice and snow

From the midnight sun, where the hot springs flow..."

As soon as the riff started the girls' eyes snapped open and they looked at each other open-mouthed.

Daz jumped out of her seat and roared "FOR ASGARD!!!" and grabbed the hammer. Jo and Vicky were close behind picking up a lightsaber and the rifle respectively.

"For Asgard!" they replied.

"The hammer of the gods

We'll drive our ships to new lands

To fight the horde, and sing and cry

Valhalla, I am coming!"

Daz wielded the hammer with two hands, striking down imaginary foes with every sweep.

"On we sweep with threshing oar

Our only goal will be the western shore"

Jo was dealing brutal, skilful slashes with the lightsabre while Vicky had taken cover behind the kitchen counter and was shooting any stragglers.

"We come from the land of the ice and snow

From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow

How soft your fields so green

Can whisper tales of gore

Of how we calmed the tides of war

We are your overlords"

She rolled out of cover and knelt in front of Tony, looked up, and blew him a kiss. She started protecting him from Hela's imaginary forces bent on taking control of the Kingdom.

"So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins

For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing"

Daz had picked up Captain America's shield from somewhere and was belting the enemy with Mjölnir. Tony had remembered Thor's hammer's name and was amazed nothing had been broken in the room. Jo had some serious martial arts skills with a blade. She was fast, and every slice was controlled and probably very accurate. Vicky, she looked like she had handled a rifle before. Determined, smooth. Diving into cover and sneaking shots in.

"Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh"

As Tony finished the song the three girls raced up to hug him.

"That. Was. Bloody. AWESOME!" went Daz.

"Again! Again!" said Jo. Her nipples had seemed to have gotten even harder and dug deep into Tony's chest.

Vicky was bouncing up and down on the spot. "Brilliant. Fantastic. Why didn't you tell me you could sing like Russell Crowe imitating Robert Plant?"

Tony had returned each girl's hug but saved the biggest for Vicky. He picked her up off the ground and kissed her on the lips. "Funny girl. I never had a chance to say anything."

He put her down and went to find his beer. "Fuck, I'm parched. I haven't sung that in a long time." He sat down and took a deep drink and stretched back. "I was in a band at Uni. We called ourselves DGD - Dark Grey Dirigibles. Mostly did Led Zeppelin covers. Pretty poorly though."

Vicky sat down on his lap and put her arms around him. "You. Were great. The band name sucked. DGD, really?"

Daryl sat down beside them before Jo could, who sighed and sat in another chair. "How'd you know we would have liked that?" Daz asked curiously.

Tony just waved his hand around the room and pointed to her chest. Daryl pursed her lips and nodded. "Fair point. Up for another?"

Tony nodded. "In a bit. Throat's a bit sore."

"I can fix that!" exclaimed Jo running off, and coming back with a glass half full of clear liquid.

Tony took it and sniffed. "Tequila?"

"Yep. Skol! It'll soothe the throat."

Tony looked dubiously at her but downed the drink. "Holy Fuck, that's got a bite!" But his throat did feel better. Maybe just numbed...

He rasped, "You seem to know your weapons?"

Vicky snuggled into his side, and Daz answered. "Jo's a first Dan black belt in Hapkido. She loves the weapons. Your gunslinger girlfriend was an under-16 laser tag State Champion. Male and female."

Tony looked at Vicky. "That's impressive."

She shrugged, "I've got two brothers who thought I was going to be an easy target. I fucked them over at the local comp, and it went from there." The alcohol was taking effect on her tiny frame.

"By all accounts, she could hide anywhere in the battle area and could snipe other players without them spotting her," laughed Daryl. "And as for me. Hulk. Smash!" She pounded one fist into the other palm.

"I'm not delicate. I used to do weight lifting at high school before these got in the way." She slapped her hands on her boobs and shrugged. "I then did the hammer toss."

Tony nodded and had another shot of tequila. No doubt about it, these women were interesting.

Vicky then suggested they play Karaoke roulette. "Nah," said Jo, "We've got a movie to watch, and Tone's promised another song. And I know just the one!" She smirked at Tony. "Do you like ZZ Top?"

Tony admitted he did, particularly their choice of cars. "Good. Try this." And she handed him the iPad.

He started reading and looked up. "You have to be kidding. I can't sing that. It's..."

Jo waved at the TV. "Milder than that story."

The song was one of their more obscure ones. Tony had heard it on Spotify, but the lyrics... "Oookaay... I'll give it a go."

He lifted Vicky off his lap. "Wow, he is a big boy!" panted Jo, looking at the wet patch on his jeans.

"Shut up," went Daryl.

He picked up the mike and looked at Vicky. "Blame her for this," he said pointing to Jo.

He started the tune and a guitar-heavy bluesy beat rolled out.

"She's really upset with me again,

I didn't give her what she likes

I don't know what to tell her,

Don't know what to say

Everything got funky last night

She was really bombed,

And I was really blown away,

Until I asked her what she wanted,

And this is what she had to say:

A pearl necklace

She want to pearl necklace

She want to pearl necklace

She gets a charge out of bein' so weird,

Digs gettin' downright strange

But I can keep a handle on anything,

Just this side of deranged

She was gettin' bombed,

And I was gettin' blown away,

And she held it in her hand

And this is what she had to say:

A pearl necklace

She want to pearl necklace

She want to pearl necklace

She is so tough, as pure as the driven slush

And that's not true what she's talkin' about,

It really don't cost that much

She was gettin' bombed,

And I was gettin' blown away,

And she took it in her hand,

And this is what she had to say:

A pearl necklace

She want to pearl necklace

She want to pearl necklace"

Daz had slid off the couch and onto the floor, she was laughing so hard. Vicky had stood up and was throwing cushions at Jo, who was easily batting them away.

"That's not fair!" Vicky yelled. "Can't I have some secrets?"

Jo had hidden behind the dining table, giggling. "It's all in the story, LittleRed. You love it. And you happily tasted my cum. And Daz's. And you're pretty tasty." She winked at Tony. "Just so you know."

He looked at Vicky who seemed mortified about the oblique song reference to her liking to give blowjobs, and Jo letting on about her lesbian adventures. "Come on, it's all just a bit of fun. We're all a little pissed and probably aren't making good choices."

Daz hauled herself off the floor. "True. Time for the movie. And whiskey."

They tidied up the family room from the pillow war. Vicky got herself calmed down and poured them all large tumblers of Irish whiskey. "Fiends!"

"Fiends!" they replied and went into another group hug.

Tony was having a blast. He'd never met such a rowdy and randy bunch of women. His dick had given up trying to get up and down repeatedly and had decided to just pull back and mope, leaking quietly to itself. Tony was starting to feel uncomfortable with the sticky mess appearing in his crotch so he excused himself.

"Down the hall, second on the right. Or you can use my ensuite in the front bedroom." Jo wolfishly grinned, guessing what he was up to.

When he got back from cleaning up and covering up any more leakage, he was surprised to see Jo and Vicky sitting on the couch with a space between them.

Vicky tapped the space. He sat in the gap and slid an arm around her. Jo leaned against him and lifted his free hand to her breast. He tried to pull away, but she held his hand tightly in place. "It's yours to play with. I like them stretched."

Tony looked at Vicky, confused. "It's fine. We have an, umm, understanding," she started to explain.

Daryl, who had been sipping more neat whiskey, explained for her. "Yeah, we've all been burnt by bad relationships. Vick's was the latest in a long line of bastards. When we met, we basically all had guys who the other two thought were a bit dodgy. And that's the way it turned out. For one reason or the other, the arseholes left. The good ones over the years stayed around for a while and left on good terms. We still see a couple of them at times. The ol' friends with benefits thing. There were - complications initially."

She shifted in her seat. "So we came up with a set of simple rules. First - no dick leaves the house unfucked. Woe betides any pizza guy that steps past the front door. Second - flirting with the other's partner is allowed, but not behind their back. That's just rude. Flirting level is up to the individuals. Jo takes it to the extreme as you can feel, but we try and keep her in line. Personally, I'd be happy with a good foot rub. Lastly - if one of us says the other's partner is an arsehole, there's a good reason for it. Don't take it personally and think about it. Been working quite well for a while."

With that, she poured another round of drinks and started the movie. "Kong: Skull Island. Starts with a 'K' and has Vick's favourite Pom in it."

Vicky giggled under Tony's arm. "Well, he's cute."

It was an odd situation but Tony wasn't one to reject a gift boob under the hand, so he slowly started rolling and stretching Jo's nipple. She sighed contentedly and snuggled in closer.

About a third of the way through the movie Jo had fallen asleep, her head sliding down into Tony's lap. He ran his fingers through her long black hair and looked at Vicky.

"That's normal for the Energiser Bunny. When her batteries run out, she just sleeps."

He looked over at Daryl, who had grimaced and was moving her ankle up and down. "Arthritis. Bit rough for someone who's 25. Need to keep it moving," she explained.

"Here. Swap spots," he whispered to Vicky. He carefully lifted Jo and stood up, and lowered her back into Vicky's lap. Vicky glanced at him curiously, but her eyes went back to the TV as Tom had appeared.

Tony knelt down by Daryl's feet. "May I?" he asked moving his hands in a rubbing motion.

"Oh, please. Go for it."

He gently felt around her ankle looking for sore or tight spots, and then moved to firmly massage her foot. She groaned in ecstasy as he worked his thumbs into the soft area under the ball of her foot. "Oh, shit that's good. A little harder if you want."

He slowly but methodically went over her whole foot. He moved back up to her ankle, finding the sore points and gently rotating and flexing the joint. Satisfied that it was moving smoothly, he then swapped to the other foot and carried out the same process. He looked up at Daz. She was leaning back, eyes closed and a faint smile on her face. He looked over at the other two. Jo had rolled so her face was almost buried in Vicky's crotch but held up by one of her hands resting on Vick's mound that he had been admiring all afternoon. Vicky had also fallen asleep. Her head lolled back with her mouth open, quietly snoring. One hand was tangled in Jo's hair, and the other was under her friend's top, cupping her boob. That wasn't something Tony saw every day.

Tony went back to concentrate on Daz. He had felt some tightness in her calf and wanted to explore that further. He glanced up at a contented Daryl. She was definitely the Alpha of the three, managing to keep some semblance of order in the house but he suspected she didn't attract as much attention from guys as the other two. She looked pretty intimidating.

He figured if Vicky was ok with him squeezing Jo's tits, she'd be ok with him massaging her other friend's legs. He had played basketball years ago but didn't really like it. He did find he had a knack for remedial massage. He spent many a happy hour massaging his sister's netball team, and a couple of them really expressed their gratitude in fun ways.

He felt up Daz's calf and furrowed his brow. They were tight, and not in a good way. He went to work, gently kneading the muscles into compliance. After he was happy with that leg, he moved to the other. "You're left-handed, aren't you Daz?" he murmured.

She nodded. "Mmm. How'd you know?"

"Hammer, and this leg's pretty ordinary."

"Hmph. Yeah, lifting's not good for young knees when you're not taught correctly. Then the hammer toss. Fuck!"

Tony had found a sore spot, and dug his thumb in. He grunted in satisfaction when he felt the knot release. "How's that?

Daryl flexed her leg and nodded. "Better."

Tony went back to work, but started above the knee and worked up to her thigh. He got to the leg of her shorts and stopped.

Daz opened her eyes and muttered dreamily, "Don't stop there. Keep going. As high as you need. Or want."

There was a tightness around the back of her knee. Tony traced two distinct paths - one ran up the outside of her leg to her bum, and the other up her inside thigh. He decided to initially focus on the outer muscle, and when that had eased off, went to work on her inner thigh reaching higher than any reputable masseur would go.

She groaned with his touch, but he wasn't sure if it was because of the pressure on the muscle or where his hands were. His question was answered when she opened her legs wider. He stroked her leg from the knee upwards concentrating on getting the muscles to ease off but getting a little higher with each push. Slowly, not rushing, he eventually reached the V at the top of her legs. Unsurprisingly, she wasn't wearing underpants. He lightly ran his fingers through her pubic hair and then slowly retreated.

She groaned again, but this was definitely with pleasure. "Oh, you're a keeper. If Vick doesn't want you, you can stay with me."

He smiled but didn't say anything as he swapped to her other leg. He repeated the routine, but as he got to the top Daryl grabbed his hand and pushed it hard against her lower body, then slowly pushed it away across her mound. "That had better be enough. Any further is beyond even Jo's idea of flirting."

Tony nodded and gently ran his fingers back down to her toes. He gave both legs a gentle massage to ease any lingering soreness and gave each foot a kiss. "How's that?"

Daryl rolled each ankle then stood up and did a few squats. "Best they've felt in a long time. Thanks, Tone! Come here." She held out her arms and gave him a huge hug.

Vicky had woken up and looked curiously at the pair. Daz saw her watching, "Don't lose him. He's got magic fingers. Look!" She lifted her knee to her ample chest. "I haven't been able to do that in ages. And all it cost was dinner and drinks!"

Jo had also woken up. Her top had fallen to her waist, and Tony wondered if her nipples ever relaxed. "What's happening?" she yawned.

"Tone's been doing magical things with Daz, and we slept through most of the movie," explained Vicky.

"Oh. Well, never mind. There's always next week." Jo yawned and stretched. Her nipples did seem to be permanently erect.

"We can't watch Kong next week. It's 'Logan's Run' I thought."

Jo grinned evilly and pulled her kitty back to where it should be. "I wasn't talking about the movie, I was talking about Tony doing magical things to Daz." And ducked as a cushion sailed past. "Well, I'd better get some sleep. I've got to pull a double shift tomorrow afternoon. It's worth the pain for tonight. I had a blast!" She wrapped her arms around Tony and gave him a smooch. "Look after her. Have a really good night. Remember the story."

"Night Jo. I wasn't planning to stay here. I was going to sleep in the van."

"Don't be ridiculous. You'll freeze out there. And there's a perfectly good bed in here, with a cute bed warmer waiting," she scolded.

"Well, ok. But I'll sleep here, on the couch."

"No. Remember, no dick leaves this house unfucked. If you stay out here, Jo will jump your bones. And if she doesn't, I will!" Daz said firmly.

"So, would you like to see my room then?" Vicky said coyly.

"Well, that seems to be everyone's plan for me. Good night ladies. Thanks for dinner, it was fantastic. Lead on, LittleRed."

"Please don't call me that. Night all!"

"Night," said Daryl. "Thanks for the massage. I feel much better."

"Nighty night," followed Jo, who dropped her top and undies on the floor. She then held her arms above her head and performed a naked pirouette proudly displaying her hairless body.

"Unbelievable," grumbled Vicky.

"Yep. Unbelievable," echoed Tony, watching Jo. All three women were great. They complimented each other nicely. He really liked Vicky as herself but having her friends around would be hilarious. Tiring though.

Vicky held Tony's hand and led him to her room. "Jo has the front bedroom, Daz's next door to me. She'll sleep through anything."

Tony looked around her room curiously. It was dominated by a queen-sized wooden bed with black satin sheets and doona cover. Two small bedside tables flanked the bed and a tallboy stood at the end. A large poster of a dolphin pod breaching a wave was above the bed, and a purple dream catcher hung from the light.

Vicky carefully closed the door. "Closed door - private time. Open door - come on in, no matter what's happening. The number of times someone's walked in on one of us mid-fuck..."

She turned and circled her arms around Tony's waist. "Well, that was my friends. Congratulations, you look like you survived the night. Many haven't."

Tony placed one hand behind her back and tapped her on the nose. "Got to say, it was a bit of a shock to see Jo charging at me when I stepped through the door. I wasn't expecting that. You could of warned me."

Vicky had untucked his shirt and was running her hands up and down his back. "Only boring accountants and old men have their casual shirts tucked in. This is much better." She started to run one hand up his chest and sniggered. "When you said 'Blokes' I realised I hadn't told you who my friends were. I wanted to see the look on your face. It was worth it."

Tony tried to get his hand under her shirt but struggled as she was still wearing his oversized tee. He gathered the material and tried to lift it over her head.

Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
426 Followers