Moving to the Suburbs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony was having similar thoughts. Vicky was so different from Liz. He looked down at her smiling face and leaned in for a kiss just as she decided to take a sip of coffee. Face met cup and coffee finished up over both of them.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry Vicky," Tony stammered. "I didn't mean to knock the cup out of your hand. I'll go to the cafe and grab some paper towels."

Vicky looked at the coffee mark on her top then burst out laughing, pointing to Tony's crotch. "Maybe I'd better go. You look like you've wet yourself."

"Oh, bloody hell! That might be an idea. Well, I think we'd better head back early. I'm starting to feel a bit warm and icky."

Vicky got up and jogged off to the cafe. Looking over her shoulder she could see Tony vainly trying to wring coffee out of his pants.

When she got back he was sitting in the driver's seat. "I didn't realise what the time was. I can push things a bit harder than you should on the drive home."

"No problem. Here," Vicky replied and handed over a wad of paper.

She jumped into the passenger seat while Tony tried to pat himself dry. The front of her top was still damp, so she decided to remove it and wrap the blanket around her.

Tony heard the rustle of fabric and looked over as the windcheater came off. She was perfect. The top had concealed two small, but wonderfully shaped boobs supported in a black sports crop top. "Wow. Vicky, you're gorgeous."

She blushed and reached behind to get the blanket. "Thanks, but I bet you say that to all the girls you teach."

"That's true - seeming your the only one." He leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for wanting to drive here. Let's go."

Vicky looked at the time on her phone. "Daz said dinner will be ready a bit after 6.30, and I'm not to turn up before then. They've got something special planned and they're not telling me much."

Tony thought that was a bit odd. Her housemates sounded - different. "That's fine, we'll go past my house so I can change." He started the van and headed off, picking the windiest roads to show his car's handling off. Vicky giggled nervously as he threw the Morris into the first series of bends but settled back when she realised Tony wasn't going to spear off into the scrub.

They got back to Tony's house about 5.30. "Welcome to my home," Tony said as he stopped in front of the garage.

Vicky got out with the blanket still wrapped around her and looked around the property. It seemed to fit him. It looked comfortable, not really flash, conservative. It was quieter here than her place, but after growing up as an inner-city girl the lack of background noise was disconcerting.

She followed him into the house. She nodded. A single guy lived here. Plates in the sink, butter and Vegemite out on the bench, and she could see a stack of video games next to the huge TV.

Tony had disappeared so she wandered over to a bookcase. "Wow!" It was full of a broad range of novels. Mostly Science Fiction, but some detective and classic stories. Another bookcase was filled with movies. She was checking out his tastes when he came back.

"Sorry, that was a bit rude of me to run off. Here, try this for size." and handed her a T-shirt with Captain America's shield emblazoned on it. "Can I get you anything?" He'd changed into a dry pair of jeans and a clean shirt.

Vicky thought he looked fantastic. "Thanks. No, I'm fine." She shrugged off the blanket and slipped the shirt on. It was obviously one of his. It was huge.

"How do I look?" she asked while doing a twirl.

Tony had turned away when she dropped the blanket. He looked at the tiny girl swimming in his shirt. She looked so funny he nearly burst out laughing, but he managed to diplomatically say, "It looks great on you. Cap would be proud."

She beamed, "Liar, but thank you for the compliment."

Tony spent the next half hour showing her around the house. "We were, umm I'm going to undertake a few renovations, but time and money's getting in the way."

Vicky nodded while looking around the kitchen area. It looked like it was built fifty years ago and really needed work. She didn't like the look of the gas stove. She thought it could blow up if you went near it with a match. She glanced at a clock on the wall. "How long does it take from here to my place?"

Tony saw her look at the clock, "About 15 minutes. Do you want to drive?"

"Yes please. Maybe next weekend, if you're free, we can go for another drive and you can show me a bit about maintenance? I wanted to do a course at the local trade school but - I can't get there."

They'd walked out of the house to the van and Vicky slid into the driver's seat. She felt comfortable driving the old car, more than modern cars. It just felt right, and being a part of Tony's life probably helped. She inhaled deeply and slowly breathed out. Her relationship with Tony was racing along. They'd been on a date, kissed, she'd flashed her boobs - in a crop top but still... Dinner was coming up and there was a high probability of more coming later tonight. At least, that was her hope. She was itchy and needed someone to help her scratch it. Preferably long and hard...

Tony jumped in after locking the house. "Okey dokey, let's go! And should I get anything? Beer, wine, soft drink?"

Vicky quickly went through the start-up routine and started home. "Nope, all sorted. I hope you like Korean. We've been having country themed dinners when we're home on Saturdays. Trying to go in alphabetical order. Last week was Japanese by Jo. This week, Daz. Next week it's my turn. I'm going with Lebanon - Middle Eastern. Spicy..."

Tony fanned his face with one hand. "Oh, Lordy you are!" he said, which made Vicky giggle and blush.

Tony directed her home and they pulled up around 6.45. "Perfect," said Vicky turning to look at Tony. "Today's been wonderful. I haven't had so much fun in ages." She shifted awkwardly in her seat. "I'd better warn you though, my friends can be - well, a little intense. Please don't let them scare you off. I really like you, and I'd like to see more of you."

He laughed and squeezed her knee. It was her turn to squirm in the seat with a touch. "They'd have to be pretty scary blokes to see me off. I'd really like to see you again. And yes, next week for a car maintenance lesson. It's a date. Just wear some old clothes."

She giggled. "Great. Blokes. That's funny. Ok, let's go." They got out and walked to the front door, hand in hand, not actually realising what they were doing. Vicky opened the door and yelled, "Hi guys! We're back!"

Tony had started to look around the entrance area when a shortish Chinese looking girl came charging towards them from the back of the house.

"VICKY!!! You're back! And you've bought your friend! Oooo, he is a big one. Has he a big one? He's cute, he looks like a keeper. Better than that arsewipe you were going out with. I told you he was a little prick with a little prick, but no, you insisted..." She stopped to give Vicky a hug.

Tony was taken aback. He didn't expect to be greeted by a young woman dressed in a "Hello Kitty" singlet and bright yellow Pikachu slippers. And very little else.

The girl released Vicky and turned to him. "Hi, I'm Josephine, but call me Jo. I'm very pleased to meet the guy Vick's been mooning over for weeks." She held out her hand to Tony but as soon as he held it, she pulled him in for a hug. As he was dragged in he looked directly at a pair of pointy, long dark brown nipples. This was definitely not what he was expecting.

Another voice boomed behind him, "Alright you randy little Pokemon, leave him alone."

Jo reluctantly released him, and Tony turned to see a huge pair of tits turn into the entranceway, followed by a large woman. "Hi, Daryl. Daz. Pleased to meet you."

Daz was nearly as tall as Tony but more solid. Piercing grey eyes, short blond hair and wearing a Marvel comic Thor T-shirt and shorts. She grabbed his hand and gave him a solid handshake, then thumped him playfully on the shoulder. "Come on, follow me. I think a round of drinks is needed. You look like you need one."

Tony followed the girls in a daze. His head was swimming with the contradictions to his preconceived ideas. Trying to think, he realized Vicky had never actually said what sex her housemates were. He'd just assumed they were male. He snorted to himself "Assume - an ass of u and me..." Based on the last three minutes, he thought the evening was going to be interesting.

The rear of the house was the normal modern design with the kitchen, dining area and lounge all in one large room. It smelt fantastic. Tony didn't know what was cooking but it was making his mouth water. Jo wasn't helping with the saliva. She stretched up in front of him, and she didn't appear to have any undies on.

"Jo!" snapped Daryl "Put some panties on. Geez girl, show some decorum..."

"But it's Saturday night. Dinner and a movie. Wear what we want..." pouted Jo and slumped off.

"Yeah, but we have a visitor. And while I'm sure he doesn't mind looking at your little Asian arse, Vick's supposed to be impressing him with her assets. NOT YOURS!" she called after Jo.

Daryl waved Tony and Vicky to the couch. "Sorry, she gets a bit excited. Beer?"

Tony nodded and sat down. Vicky followed and put a protective arm around him. Now the cyclone has eased, Tony looked around. It was a nice house, modern, clean, and loaded with geek stuff. He could see a full-size cardboard cutout of Tom Hiddleston as Loki adorned with heart shaped stickers over him, a large familiar looking engraved hammer leaned against a wall, two lightsabers were on a side table, and a sci-fi looking rifle on a wall rack. That also looked familiar. He thought he had a lot of books, but there was one bookshelf that made his collection look tiny.

Daryl plonked four stubbies of beer down on the coffee table and sat down. Jo came back and sat in the last chair. She picked up her beer and said, "Cheers! To friends. Old and New."

They reciprocated and had a swig. They looked at each other awkwardly for a bit, figuring what they should say after the Jonado. Tony cleared his throat, "So, nice house. Been here long?"

Jo replied, "About three years. My mum and dad bought it for me in my final year at Uni. Usual Chinese thing. Get good grades, get a house. I'm supposed to have a husband by now, but..." she shrugged. "I'm not ready. They're so disappointed in me. What about you? What're your intentions with our little Victor? Completely dishonourable I hope?"

Tony felt Vicky squirm beside him. He looked down at her, then at Jo. "Victor?"

Daryl laughed, "Yeah, so three single girls living alone sort of attracts the wrong kind of attention, so we use male names for each other when we're out. Cuts down on the hassles. Josephine - Joe. Vicky - Victor. Daryl, well that's actually my name. After Daryl Hannah." She lifted her braless tits and let them drop with a thud. "Only in name. And the blond hair."

Tony smiled. These girls were a laugh. He'd only been in the house for a short while, but he liked them all. Vicky was still special, and he gave her a squeeze. "Fair enough. Well, we've really only been, ummm, together for a couple of days. Oh." He turned to Vicky. "I guess we're together. Are we together?"

Vicky looked up and winked. "No, I'm just using you for your licence. You're not really my type."

Daz had started to stand up but thumped back down in her chair laughing. "Not your type?" She looked at Tony and pointed at the cardboard cutout. "See him? That's Vick's true lust. Tall, dark haired, devilishly good looking. That's you. The only thing different is he's British!"

It was Tony's turn to go red. The girls all sniggered, and Daz stood up. "Right, I hope I've got this right. For starters, we have kongnamul, gamja saelleodeu, Eomuk and myulchi bokkeum. Then kimchi pancakes, bibimbap, and chocolate ice cream for dessert. Don't ask too many questions 'cause I got most of it prepped by a guy at work. You don't want to know what I'm going to have to do to pay him back for this lot. I hope it's going to be worth it."

Daz piled bowls of wonderful smelling food on the coffee table. Tony went to get up to give her hand but was waved off. "No worries, just drink your beer. You're our guest."

He sat back and picked up his bottle. He pointed it towards the bookcase. "I know Vicky is an avid reader. Whose are they? It's quite a collection."

Jo brightened up. "Well... They're mostly mine. Pretty much all Science Fiction, from HG Wells through Heinlen to Tamsyn Muir. I like the way the SF authors can really explore their imagination and work through problems. Personally, I want I orbital cities and domes on Mars and farms on the moons of Jupiter and laser mining in the Trojan belt and a beanstalk elevator to low earth orbit..."

"Ok, dig in." Daz handed out bowls and spoons. "Don't get Jo started on science fiction. She'll talk until your eyes glaze over. Geonbae!" and raised her beer.

"Geonbae!" everyone dutifully replied, not knowing if it was a real toast or she was telling everyone to go fuck themselves. Tony had a suspicion Daz would do that just for a laugh.

The meal was delicious. They all agreed that whatever Daryl had to do to pay for the meal, it was worth it. Tony marvelled at the range of textures and flavours, and how rapidly the girls demolished the piles of food. They made some small talk over dinner, and he asked how they all met.

"First year of Uni," replied Jo with a mouth full of pancake. "We had to take an elective, and we all picked Creative Writing."

"You picked. I didn't have a choice." grumbled Daryl, "I had picked Archeology, but it was cancelled. The only thing left was CW. That really pissed me off. Until I hooked up with these two." She waved her spoon at Vicky and Jo. "Everyone else were artsy-fartsy students. They'd already got themselves into their communes and Vick and Jo were alone together. We were the odd ones, as far as the others were concerned."

She wandered to the fridge and bought back more beer. "Vick was business - now HR, but I guess you know that. Jo was nursing - now working as an ER nurse at the hospital, and I'm a mechanical engineer - working at a consultancy to heavy transport."

Jo continued while Daz ate. "We had to do a combined project, so we went around to Daz's flat to figure something out. Pretty much the same as this, but way cheaper. Noodle cups, fried rice, cheap wine. We knocked one story out and because it was so much fun we kept going."

"Oh, some of those sessions were fun," Daz said wistfully. "Your little friend is quite the writer."

Tony felt Vicky trying to hide under the cushions.

Daz continued, "We had a bit to drink some nights..."

Jo snorted, "Some nights..."

"And we got carried away with some of our writing, to the point where we couldn't really submit it to class. It was, umm, very much 'X' rated. Jo found this website where we could publish this stuff, so we did." Vicky was now definitely trying to hide, but still sipping her beer.

Jo stood up, grabbed her phone and turned the TV on. She cast the phone screen to the TV. "This is it. Literotica."

An archaic looking website appeared on the tele. "Please no. This is so embarrassing," Vicky said in a tiny voice.

Daz laughed, "Hey, this is part of you. You're a great author. Be proud. Your story got a really good score and some nice comments. It's as good as anything else there."

Jo waved her beer at Daz. "Yeah. Remember that old Pom who's written like a thousand stories and still going? Oggbashair? Oggbashan? That's pretty cool. And the Aussie bloke with the weird puffin fetish. Electric Boogaloo? He's a strange one."

A screen of text appeared and Tony started reading, flicking an occasional glance at the three girls. It was good, and it was hot. Very hot. It concerned three female Uni students and their night together when the power went out. Bored, no money to go out, and so they started watching female friendly porn on a laptop - which, as it turned out, was code for lesbians getting it on. And how it progressed. The author was Redlezredemption. The name was sort of familiar to him.

"Fucking hell!" Tony muttered under his breath. Vicky was trying to crawl into the bottle and hide. He took a deep breath after he'd finished and slowly exhaled. He sat back, trying to think of a way to express himself. Parts of his body had made their opinion prominently known, much to Jo's delight. "That was an awesome piece of writing. Umm, bloody brilliant descriptions of err, everything. I can see why you didn't submit it to the CW lecturer. They would've had a heart attack!"

"And it's a true story!" Jo said, laughing.

"It's not!" Vicky replied while turning beetroot red. "Well, not that I can really remember."

Tony looked at Daz, who seemed to have found an interesting spot on the ceiling. "There may have been some lighthearted drunken escapades, but I will neither confirm or deny the accuracy of that story. But Tony, I suggest you note what LittleRed likes in the story. It may come in handy. So to speak..."

They finished the meal in relative silence. Jo had found the section of the story where the two larger girls were working on LittleRed, with a very descriptive section of what the girls did to give LittleRed her very first lesbian orgasm.

Vicky sighed deeply and finished her pancake. Daryl was right. She liked writing, and writing erotic semi-fiction was fun. Thinking back, she thought that maybe why Ralph had left. He'd discovered her writing, and while he said it was pretty cool, he didn't really act it. She glanced at Tony, who was staring intently at the TV. He sensed her looking at him, and he gave her a large, genuine smile.

"Is Redlezredemption really you guys?"

She nodded.

"And you called yourselves that after the game? Red Dead Redemption."

All three nodded.

"You really know how to have fun. I need lessons from you."

"Sit down Jo," Daz said sternly as she went to volunteer to teach Tony. "Vicky. Remember?"

Jo relaxed back. "But there's more than enough Tony for us all." She looked at him, cocking her head to one side and strategically letting one tit fall out of her top. "Ok big boy, so what do you do for fun? Apart from reading, 'cause LittleRed goes on about you and dragons and how you're both meant to be because you like the same author."

Daz had served up chocolate ice cream drowned in Baileys Irish Cream, and Tony was starting to feel a bit pissed with the amount of alcohol he'd consumed. "Not a lot. Work, the car, Playstation. Used to be in a band, but that stopped a while ago. A bit of karaoke with some guys I work with a couple of times a year."

Jo sat up, and her floating nipple fell back into her top. "Karaoke? Oh, you have to give us a song. We haven't had a karaoke night for ages."

Vicky slurred, "Didn't we have one last week? Japanese night?"

"Oh yeah," said Jo. "Forgot, but still. Please, Big guy?"

Tony looked at the three faces looking expectantly at him. He sighed. He didn't want to sing, but how could he say no to this audience? "Ok, can do I guess. What have you got to sing with?"

Vicky jumped up and pulled a karaoke machine out of a cupboard and connected it to the TV. She handed him the microphone and an iPad. "Here. Find a song, and when you're ready, just hit play and it'll appear on the screen."

Tony nodded and pinched her bum as she walked past to the couch. She giggled and sat down. All three ladies had wedged themselves in the two-seater waiting for his performance. He looked around the room wondering what he should sing. He had a fairly eclectic taste in music, but he wanted to impress Vicky. And Daz and Jo.

He looked at Loki, and the hammer by the wall. It definitely was familiar. The lightsabers - he knew where they came from. The rifle. He knew what game that rifle had come from. He looked at Daz's Thor T-shirt struggling to hold her boobs under control, and Vicky wearing his shirt. A ghost of a smile played on his lips...