Moving to the Suburbs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," she said firmly, holding her elbows down. "You first, and let me."

He smiled awkwardly and dropped her shirt. Vicky started undoing his shirt from the bottom, kissing his body at every buttonhole. She undid the top button but vainly tried to kiss just under his neck. "Bloody giraffe," she jokingly teased. "Stand next to the bed."

He moved, and Vicky climbed onto the bed. "That's better." She pushed his shirt off and folded her arms over his naked shoulders. Vicky looked directly into his eyes for the first time in three days. "When did we first really meet? Thursday?"

He nodded and pushed a loose curl away from her face. "Yeah. Doesn't seem like that to me. Seems like I've known you forever. How corny is that?"

She didn't answer. Vicky tried to entwine her fingers in his short hair but settled on pulling his lips to hers. They gently dabbed them against each other, but progressively pressed harder. Soon, their tongues were exploring each others. Tony managed to get his hands under Vicky's shirt and lifted it over her head, breaking apart for the absolute minimum time. Their lips quickly found each other again, and their hands started to wander.

Tony remembered how he had tickled Vicky, so he scrupulously avoided running his fingers up her sides. Her lower back, however, had his fingers going in small circles each side of her spine. She shivered with the touch, then giggled and tried to pull away as he went a little too far towards her hip.

"No tickling. I'll pee myself." She leaned back against his arms and looked at his naked torso. She liked what she saw. He wasn't a rock hard mountain, but he definitely wasn't an overweight blob. She had always liked tall men, and Tony had to be nearly eighteen inches taller than she was. Her height and lightweight made for some fun games in the bedroom. Some guys had rudely referred to her as a 'spinner'. At the time, she didn't know what they were talking about, but she learnt. And it was definitely fun.

Vicky wasn't sure if she should go that far the first time. There were some things she liked that didn't make the story, and she didn't want to scare Tony off. He was a bit of a contradiction. All boring but good looking accountant on the outside, but the lead singer in a Led Zeppelin tribute band? Wow.

Daz was right though - no dick left the house unfucked. And she was determined to get Tony's cock inside her soon. Unwanted memories started to flood back. Ralph had been a wuss in the sack, always - Always! asking what she wanted. He knew. He had been told. He had been shown. Many times. She had just wanted him to get in and slam his dick in her hole. Nothing fancy, just hard. He was afraid of hurting her. Even though she had loved him, sometimes she thought he was the effeminate one in the relationship. When she found out who he had crawled back to, Vicky wasn't surprised. That cunt had less spine than Jabba the Hutt. Looked like him too. They were a good pair.

She shook the memories clear and smiled at Tony. In hindsight, Ralph had done her a favour by fucking the fat slug. As if he was reading her mind Tony moved his hands up and under the band of her crop top. She wasn't ready for him to look at her boobs, so she wiggled away from his hands and dropped to her knees. "Not yet. I want to thank you for taking me driving."

She was looking at the damp patch on his jeans and inhaled the intoxicating scent of his pre-cum. Vicky ran a finger over the mark and touched the tip to her tongue. There was a hint of his saltiness mixed with the taste of laundry powder. She wrinkled her nose. It wasn't the best combination of flavours.

She had been thinking of his penis since he stood next to her on the train. Jo was right. She did like dick. She had watched the slight movements in Tony's pants as he had been watching her, tracking his rise and fall. Vicky had been so tempted to reach out and touch him, but giving him a blowjob on a packed commuter train was not a good idea. Tonight though, this was what she wanted.

Tony looked down at Vicky and gently rubbed behind her ear, breaking her train of thought. "Hi, whatcha doing?" After the day he'd been through - Vicky's fashion sense, Jo's nonsense, and Daz's commonsense, he wanted to rip Vick's clothes off and just fuck her senseless. It was obvious she didn't want to muck around either but had a different way of getting there. He was glad he wasn't sleeping in the Morris. Having a wank twice in one day when there was a willing female companion was just a sad thing to contemplate.

"I was contemplating your cock, Tony. Should I tease you, just slowly suck and lick your shaft and balls, but stopping before you shoot your load. Maybe just a little kiss on the tip and a handjob, up and back, a bit of rotation until you spray your cum over me. Messy, but I like that. Or then there's my favourite. I swallow your penis so far it makes me gag. I work the entire length in my mouth until your entire load fires down my throat. So many choices..." She looked up expectantly, "Whatcha reckon would be the best?"

He frowned. "Remember the story" Jo had said. LittleRed liked giving oral sex he recalled. IronMaiden and CantonDragon were very happy with her attention, but they had really worked over LittleRed with whatever would fit in her horny vagina. She wanted it big, hard, and intense.

Taking Jo's cue he made his choice. "Geez, you're a tease. I want to slide into your vag and fuck you silly. I want our first time to be a part of each other. I want to fill you up with my dick and look into your eyes as we finish. Suck my dick if you want for a bit, and let me fuck you. How's that sound?"

"Bloody marvellous." Vicky smiled broadly as she undid his belt and pulled his jeans down over his slim hips. She was thinking she had to thank Jo. As embarrassing as it was, the story was a great idea. Tony seemed to be a quick learner, and could take a hint. A quick tug, and his undies also dropped to his ankles.

She sighed with satisfaction as his penis snapped up and waved in front of her nose. It looked beautiful. Cut, a good length and width and already well lubricated. A quick glance at Tony's smiling face, then she slowly swallowed his member completely. She closed her eyes and savoured his taste. It was much better without the detergent. Salty, but slightly sweet. She sighed through her nose and slowly released him. "Hmm," she murmured softly to herself, "Tasty. Much nicer unadulterated."

She wrapped her hand around his length and started stroking him - a half twist on the way up, straight on the way back. As promised, she aimed high so she could lick his scrotum, then tried to inhale them through her mouth. Tony groaned with the feeling. Vicky really knew her way around a dick. He looked down to admire her work and snorted, trying to suppress a laugh. His dick in her little hand looked enormous. It hardly covered half of his length. He ran his fingers through her curly hair and gently pulled it out of her ponytail. Her curls dropped forward, and she lightly brushed them across his tip.

He moaned loudly, "Bloody hell Vick, you're good. If you keep doing that I'm going to let go all over you. I'm begging. Please let me fuck you."

Vicky relented. She could feel herself getting as wet as Tony, not that she'd ever been dry that day. With one final deep swallow she stood up on the bed, running her fingers over lightly muscled sides as she rose. They stood, arms around each other. He, completely naked apart from his socks, she, still wearing her crop top and tight pants. He tried again to remove her top, but she gently held his hands.

"Umm, before you do that. My boobs are weird."

He thought they looked wonderful in the top. They fitted her body perfectly. Confused, he said that.

"Well, it's my nipples actually. They're not normal, not like Jo's. Or Daz's. They don't rise."

Tony thought it a bit odd that a woman who was so keen to swallow his dick whole was so worried about what he thought about her nipples. "Ok, so your nipples cant take an eye out? That's not a bad thing. And I'm sure they look fine. Please let me see."

She reluctantly started to remove her top and slid one arm over her boobs as it came off. "Don't laugh," she said seriously, dropping her arm.

"Thank you. They look wonderful." They were. Perfectly formed, a very nice round shape, small, pink areola leading to an indentation where her nipples should be. Tony had seen a few boobs in his time but hadn't seen this before. "Can I touch?" he asked.

She nodded miserably. "They're weird. I don't like them."

Tony thought it strange how she had gone from a rampant dick swallower to a self-conscious mouse. He looked closely at her chest and gently squeezed her nipple. She sighed with his touch, which he thought was a good sign. The nipple rolled in on itself, so he moved his fingers apart, stretching her skin. "So there you are." he murmured, spotting the crinkly top deep in it's hiding spot. He tried stretching a bit more, but her skin wouldn't move.

"Hmmph. So you're going to be a pain, are you?" he said to her boob. Looking up, he smiled. "I'm going to have fun playing with these." He pursed his lips and placed them over the naughty nipple, then sucked as hard as he could while pulling the skin tight again. He held the suction and slowly circled the little crater with his tongue.

Vicky looked at him in wonder. She had never thought to do this. It hurt a little, but it was a pleasurable pain. She ran her fingers through Tony's hair until he let go, gasping for breath.

"Ta-da!" he exclaimed, wheezing. She looked down and saw her bright pink nipple tip just break the surface, then slowly receded back to it's hiding spot.

"Oh wow. That's the first time I've seen that since my boobs grew," she said in amazement. "Daz's right. You do have magic fingers. And lips."

Tony smiled smugly. "I wasn't going to let a nipple beat me. Not unless it was attached to a boob slapping me in the face. Do you want me to do the other?"

Vicky knelt down and kissed him. "Yes, but not now. I've always been self-conscious about them. It was bad enough not having any tits, but having inverted nipples as well - girls can be cruel."

She let him go and lay down, sliding her leggings off and tossing them on the floor. The smell of her excited sex wafted to Tony's nose, causing his moping penis to become instantly erect. She spread her legs wide.

"I want you in here. Now." Vicky ordered, pointing to her vagina surrounded by tight red curls.

Her cunt looked so tasty. She looked so tasty. He wanted to just spend time feasting on every bit of her, exploring every part of her, just spending time with their naked bodies being together, inside and out. But the lady had spoken and he was very happy to oblige. He was sure there would be plenty of opportunities down the track to scrutinise her assets.

He slid onto the bed and sat up between her legs, his cock pushing its way through her curls towards her belly button. She looked closely at the one-eyed trouser snake wandering through her red forest, her vagina tingling in anticipation of the imminent assault.

Tony slid back and forth a couple of times over her mound, then leaned forward and put his hands either side of her chest. He didn't say anything, just looked into her eyes and smiled broadly. Vicky felt his dick move off her body, then it reappeared lightly touching her entrance. It was like Tony was sensing exactly where he needed to go just by touch.

She just finished that thought when he rammed into her deep without warning. "Ooff!" she grunted loudly. He was in. Oh God, was he in! It was only his first thrust, but it was already the best action she'd had in ages.

Tony had suspected he would slide in easily without any extra lubrication. Her dripping vagina screamed it wanted attention. Vicky had hooked her hands behind her knees, pulling them up towards her head and as wide apart as possible. She wanted as much of him inside as possible, he surmised correctly. Her labia funneled nicely to her vagina, like it was wanted to let him push into her body without him watching, or her helping to guide him in. He pulled slowly out, just leaving his tip in her quivering entrance for a short moment, then thumped home again.

"More. Hard. Just keep going. Please." Vicky had closed her eyes, enjoying the feelings being created inside her. She could feel the ridges of her boyfriend's dick as it started to rhythmically pump in and out of her. He always kept in touch. He knew exactly how far he could pull back and leave a tantalizing part of him touching her insides, then the rapid feel of him accelerating back into her.

"Boyfriend." she thought, "Fuck me, I have a boyfriend fucking me." She cracked a broad smile and opened her eyes to look at Tony. "Hello Boyfriend. Having fun?"

Tony had been slamming into her as hard as he could, causing the bedhead to knock against the wall. He couldn't believe her little body could willingly handle his assault, but LittleRed apparently loved this sort of action...

"Having a great time." he panted, "You? Too hard? Just right?" The thud of his hips hitting hers was echoed by the bed hitting the wall.

"Oh, you have no idea how good this feels." Vicky groaned back. "I love the feel of your cock running into me, the heat you're giving off inside me. How my clit is squashed by your body. It feels so..."

"NNNGHHH!" Tony couldn't hold back any longer. He'd been pounding Vicky hard, but still trying to keep control. Her talk and the wild look in her eyes was enough for him to let go, and he flooded her insides with his semen. Panting with his exertion, he went to pull out but Vicky grabbed his bum and held him in.

"No, stay in me please. As long as you can." Vicky had felt the involuntary twitching that signaled Tony was about to come but she wasn't ready for the volume of goo he shot into her. She sighed contentedly. The sheets were going to be a sticky mess, but it was worth it. His penis had shrunk enough for it to lose the tight seal in her vagina and she could feel the mixture of their bodies fluids slowly leak out.

Tony sank lower to her and pushed her hair away from her face, then kissed her lips. "I thought you'd like it hard. I thought I was going to turn you inside out."

She wrapped her arms around him tightly, "Roll. I want to get out of this puddle you've made." They managed to get Vicky on top of Tony without him falling out. "That's better. You can lie in the lake."

She rested her chin on his chest and looked up at him. "That was great. Best fuck I've had in ages. I have to thank the other two. You did me exactly how I wanted it. By the book." Vicky giggled and tried to tighten her vagina around Tony's slowly softening dick, but only managed to force more cum out of her.

She was about to ask if he was ready for round two, when there was a knock at the bedroom door.

"Are you indecent?" Daz asked through the door.

"Yep, come in!" called Vicky. "Don't mind the mess on the bed. It's just us."

"Really?" asked Tony incredulously. "Is this normal?"

Daryl walked in barely wearing a Hulk singlet. "No, normally we'll leave each alone to their fun. But I had to get up to pee just when you started banging each other and the wall. So seeming I was passing, I thought I'd drop in and say 'Hi!' to the new neighbours." She stopped and looked at her LittleRed friend splayed out over her new boyfriend and laughed. "You look like a frog on a lily pad, Vick. Ok, give me half an hour to get back to sleep before you start any more wrestling. And try not to damage the wall. Good night again."

"Night Daz," they replied as she went out and closed the door.

"Well, that was embarrassing," grumbled Tony.

"Nah, you'll get used to it." She sat up, still desperately trying to keep Tony's now soft cock inside her. "So while we wait, what do you want to do next weekend?"

Tony reached up to her chest and stretched the skin around her nipples. They didn't pop up, and he inwardly shrugged. Plenty of time to play with those. "Well, I had an idea earlier that we could drive down the coast for dinner, then watch the Penguin Parade."

Vicky lay back down, and Tony finally flopped out of her. "Really? We've always wanted to go and see the little guys. Can we all go?"

Tony looked dubiously at her. That wasn't the plan. "Well, I guess so. But we can't take the van. It's only got two seats."

Vicky slid up his body, leaving a slick trail behind her. She kissed his nose. "Look it'll be fine. We'll have plenty of time for sex. And driving by ourselves. And you teach me some car maintenance at your house. And do other things while I'm there. Like video games."

Tony laughed "Sounds like a plan."

One of Vick's fingers did circles on Tony's chest. "We can take Jo's ute to the penguins. It's the biggest car. Oh!" she exclaimed, sitting up. "Can you bring your tools around. She's got a stiletto stuck in the roof lining, and it needs some careful surgery to extract it."

Tony raised his body on his elbows. "A what??? A stiletto? I hope it's the shoe type. How'd it get there?"

Vicky had worked her way back down to Tony's penis and had started licking off their combined cum. "Well, Jo met this guy and decided to have some fun in the back seat. But that's another story."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Also for CwM...