All Comments on 'Movingman'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 3 years ago
Mmmm... Fran ....

What a sweet girl. Jeff doesn't deserve her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn't care for the subject

So for twenty bucks he wants a strip show and some wife this is in agreeing. And then she cheats big time? They are all horrible people.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

It just goes to show you, if you're generous with your clients, and treat them well, sometimes they'll treat you well in return. Win, win. 5* ~~ JBE

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Old lover boy, her husband, would be met with a petition for dissolution of marriage as he comes in the door.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 3 years ago

You seem to get a bad rap from certain readers.

I often wonder why they read the stories, once they've seen who the author is.

Keep up the good work entertaining me, and those like me, while totally annoying the rest.

It wasn't your best work, but I think I'll give it five stars, just to piss them off.

Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife fucked our movers

We moved from Denver to a town in Vermont. There were two well built young men who showed up at our new home with our furniture. They spent only about an hour moving everything in and when they were done we offered them a couple of beers. They told us they had a return pickup at 2:00 pm the next day in a town about 30 miles away so they gladly took another round when offered. One of them asked if we minded if they smoked some weed. We definitely got excited since it had been a while for us. After the weed and some more beers they began to get a bit flirty with my wife and she gave it right back. My wife asked them if they ever went through any of the women's lingerie they were moving. They told her no but there have been a few women they wanted to see model some of it for them, herself included. Well, you know where this is going. She was buzzed, I was buzzed and they were teasing her. Yep, she decided to show them some of her better items. When she came out wearing a shelf bra and thigh highs with a garter belt, they stopped looking and started touching. Those two spent the night in our home and let about noon the next day. I'd say we definitely broke in our new home the right way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, what a smooth irresistible operator: . . .

"Hey bitch, wanna fuck?" "Not usually, but I will with you, you smooth talking son of a bitch."

Thanks for the effort, I guess.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Ho hum did the delivery guys instead of cash won’t have to stand on the corner tonight ,3 from me!

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Loved it-

Five stars as always but an extra five because of some idiots who bad mouthed it. If you don't like Ashons' stories don't read em! Lol!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Cleverly executed. Great fantasy for anyone who’s had to endure moving. Relocation is the second most stressful activity next to death if a loved one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous