Mr and Mrs Next Door Neighbours Ch. 02

Story Info
I discover my neighbours are a sexy bi sex couple.
1.1k words
4.56
8.5k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I left Olive and her husband, I continued masturbating over the loverly Olive, but did not include her husband, I think out of guilt.

I would visit their house on the slimmest of excuses, just to see either or both of them again. If my mother where to ask me to nip around to Olive's and return an item, she had borrowed my heart would miss a beat and i would try not to look too keen.

Whilst visiting their house i would ask to use the loo, once in the loo i able to search the laundry hamper for Olive's panties, just so I could inhale them. Once I left the bathroom, I would look through their open bedroom doorway and wonder what went on in there.

A few days later I was walking home, and I spotted Olive leaving the local supermarket carrying a bag of groceries, i ran over and asked her if I could help carry her bag. She said yes please, I took the bag from her, and we started to walk home. Olive asked me how i was and if i had enjoyed myself the other day, I told her it was my best day ever.

She said she was glad I had enjoyed myself and informed me that she had a present for me in one of the bags I was carrying. God this woman did turn me on.

When we reached Olive's, she invited me in, and I helped her unpack her shopping. In the bag i was unpacking i found a pair of stockings, they were tan coloured fully fashioned hold ups. Olive saw me looking and asked if I liked my present. I told her I loved them.

Olive then told me she was going to change into something more comfortable, and whilst she was gone, I was to strip naked and put on the stockings, she had bought for me.

As I watched Olive walked out of the room, I could not take my eyes off of her, she looked so sexy. Once alone I took off all my clothes apart from my underpants and rolled the stockings up and slid them up my legs, the feeling as always was electric, but this time it was extra special as this pair had been bought for me by my sexy middle-aged neighbour.

When Olive returned, she looked a vision of loveliness, she was wearing a short nightdress and a long open negligee with a white suspender belt and tan stockings pink panties and white high heeled shoes, I just stood open mouthed.

Olive asked me what i thought, I told her she looked gorgeous, just then she noticed I was still wearing my male underpants, she told me in a stern voice to remove them, then told me I really needed some panties to go with my stockings. So, she proceeded to remove her panties and handed them to me and told me to put them on. As I took the panties from her, I noticed the damp patch in the gusset, I was shaking as I put them on, the warm damp patch felt wonderful against my cock and balls.

Olive then sat herself on the settee and told me to lay across her lap, when I asked why she said, you did not undress fully when I told you and kept your boy pants on so I want to punish you.

So, there I was dressed in fully fashioned stockings wearing Olive's damp panties, laid across her full stocking clad thighs as she began to spank me. I thought this was going to be a sexy thing, but the spanking she administered was very firm. Olive spanked me so hard I started to cry like a baby, once I burst into tears Olive's demeanour changed and she became loving again, she pulled down the front of her nightdress and had me suckle on her large breasts, as I sucked she soothed me and in between my sobs she told me I must always be a good girl and do as I am told.

Olive told me both she and her husband were very fond of me, I told her I had fancied her since the day we moved in next door. She then asked me about my thoughts on her husband, I told her my innermost secrets, I had for a while thought I might be gay, but I loved females too much for that to be so. Then one day I came to terms with fact I was in-fact a bi-sexual crossdresser, I had over time worn all my mother's clothes and just loved being dressed. As for her husband, I told Olive i first realised how sexy he was when I heard his Canadian accent and the fact he always dressed smartly.

Olive just smiled at me and kissed me fully on the lips, I responded eagerly and told her I loved her, and could I please kiss her pussy? Olive smiled at me and shuffled forward on the couch to allow me access to her pussy. I knelt in front of this goddess and leaned in to kiss her pussy, she was so damp and responded straight away and it did not take long for her first orgasm to come.

When she came Olive lifted my head up and kissed me fully on the lips. Then she stood and told me to follow her into their bedroom.

Once we were in the bedroom Olive pushed me back onto her bed and began to suck my cock which was rock hard. Then Olive asked me if I would like to make love to her.

I told her I wanted nothing more, so she lay on her back, and I climbed on top of her, as soon as I entered her, I thought I was about to come I was too excited. Olive told me to slow down and enjoy the moment. I started to slowly move in and out of her, her pussy was like a velvet glove on me. We made love until I started to come, but Olive insisted I kept going until she had her orgasm. Olive came soon after me, I got off of her and rolled on my back, Olive almost followed me, but stopped to take my cock in her mouth, she sucked all the juices of me then kissed me lovingly. The taste on her lips of her pussy juice and my come was divine. After we finished kissing Olive told me to eat her pussy again, i was reluctant at first but soon began cleaning her pussy and bringing her to another orgasm.

Olive told me it turned her on to have me clean her pussy and maybe one day she would let me clean up after her husband had made love to her.

We got ourselves cleaned up, Olive told me to keep her panties and my stockings on under my jeans and to throw my underpants in the bin.

In the next part I spend time with husband.