Mr and Mrs Next Door Neighbours Ch. 03

Story Info
I discover my neighbours are a sexy bi sex couple.
1.2k words
4.73
5.4k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after I made love with Olive, I was again in the garden when her husband walked around the corner. He asked me if I would like join him for a drink. I gladly accepted and joined him in their living room.

He asked me if I had enjoyed my time with his wife and said he was happy I had been so kind to her. I told him I thought I was falling in love with her. With that he pretended to be sad and asked, "What about me?"

I told him I was very fond of him. He then said he was off for a shower, and would I like to join him? I was was a bit nervous, but he told me not to worry.

"Its not that," I said "but i am wearing Olive's panties and my stockings."

He just stood and held out his hand, I took his hand and stood too. He put his arms around me and pulled me close, he kissed me so lovingly I thought I would die.

We broke our embrace and went upstairs hand in hand. In the bedroom we both undressed, as I dropped my trousers to reveal Olive's panties and my stockings he gave a low wolf whistle.

We got in the shower together, but I kept Olive's panties on. Under the water we kissed again, and he could not keep his hands off my pantie clad bottom, I held my arms around his neck as his tongue explored my mouth. I then learned forward and sucked on his nipples, one then the other, he gave a little moan.

I lowered myself to my knees and started to kiss his cock, I kissed the tip first, then kissed the full length of him, then I took him in my mouth and started to suck his beautiful cock, this caused both of us to let out a little moan. He stopped me and told me he did not want to come yet.

We finished showering and went into the bedroom, I took his towel and dried him whilst he just stood and looked at me with lust in his eyes.

As I dried him, he asked me for a favour, "Darling, will you dress for me?"

I replied, "Of course I will, but on one condition, I want to wear Olive's used underwear."

So, I left him and went straight for the laundry hamper, I found a long line bra, a pair of nylon panties which smelled terrific, stockings and suspenders. I quickly put on my finds and returned to the bedroom.

His reaction was wonderful, I gained another wolf whistle, and he then said, "I am glad you choose those panties; those are the ones my Olive was wearing when we fucked this morning."

I nearly cried, here I was dressed like a woman in front of a very sexy man who seemed to care for me very much.

I walked over to him, and we kissed again, he could not get enough of me, his hands were every wear, he fondled my bottom and my cock. I dropped to my knees and kissed the tip of his cock, then I kissed down the length of it before covering his balls in kisses too. I then took him in my mouth, I swallowed him whole, I started to bob my head up and down on his cock. He then took hold of my ears and proceeded to fuck my mouth, I struggled a little and gagged a little, but he kept going, then he gave a grunt and started to come down my throat, I swallowed most of his seed, but some dribbled down my chin. I lifted my head and started to lick him clean. then I used the tip of his cock to wipe the come off my chin, then licked his cock head clean. As I stood he asked "Sorry I got carried away, did I hurt you?"

I replied "No of course not, I loved every second of it."

He then did something I was not expecting, he pulled me towards him and kiss me full on the lips, he murmured as he tasted his own seed on my lips.

We then headed to his bedroom, we stood at the bottom of his and Olive's bed and kissed. I had often wondered what went on in this room and now I was about to find out.

We finished kissing and I got on the bed on all fours, he gave my bum a playful slap and called me a slut. I just purred, he then started to fondle my bum through Olive's panties, then he knelt behind me and kissed up and down the crack of my bum through Olive's panties, I was in heaven. He then pulled the panties to one side and started kissing my bum hole, then I felt his tongue push into me. I do love to be rimmed and he was an expert, I was so turned on.

Then he slid a finger into me and started to finger fuck me, I was moaning like a girl, when he slid another finger in, I gave a little gasp as he proceeded to loosen me up.

He stood up and slowly entered me with his cock, he went slowly at first, but then started to really go for it, I was moaning with every thrust, he had truly made me his.

He said "I think I am going to come," but I replied "No I want to look into your eyes as you come."

So he pulled out of me and I rolled onto my back, he kissed me then lifted up and slid his manhood back into me. I put my arms around his back and looked him straight in the eyes and said, "I love you" he just smiled and said, "Me and Olive love you too".

I played with his nipples which he seemed to like and started to fuck me faster, then I felt him start to come, as he started to come, I started to cream in Olives panties, as we fucked I cried out in pleasure and we collapsed in a heap. I kissed his neck and waited for him to roll off of me.

After we had calmed down, I got up and put on one of his dress shirts, I still had on Olive's bra, panties, stockings and suspenders, I gave him a quick kiss and went to make us a coffee. It felt loverly to be dressed sexy in Olive's used undies and my man's dress shirt as I made my lover a coffee.

As I waited for the kettle to boil, I heard the front door open and close, I stood still as Olive walked into the kitchen dressed in a tight green dress black stockings and high heels.

She looked me up and down and said "Hello sexy, have you been playing house with my husband? I hope he was good to you."

I replied "Oh yes, thank you Olive you have such a loving husband"

She walked towards me and kissed me full on the lips, if she could taste her hubands come on my lips she never let on and she said "I do have a loving husband and now I have a loving boy too."