Mr and Mrs Next Door Neighbours Ch. 04

Story Info
I discover my neighbours are a sexy bi couple.
939 words
4.71
4k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Olive kissed me, I offered her a coffee too. She told me to bring the three coffees up-to her bedroom.

I walked upstairs carrying the coffees and went into their bedroom, to be greeted by a wonderful sight, Olive was knelt on the bed sucking her husband's cock. I just stood and stared.

Olive told me to sit in the chair and just watch, so I sat down in the bedroom chair, wearing Olives used bra, panties, stockings and suspenders and soon became rock hard.

Olive was an excellent cock sucker, and she soon had her husband moaning, she lifted her head from his cock and said to me "Do you like watching us make love?"

All I could do was nod my approval.

At this point Olive got up off of the bed and walked towards me, she stood in front of me and took off her dress and said, "Take off my husband's shirt and put my dress on."

I took the dress from her and admired her underwear, she wore black high heel shoes, tan stockings a black pantie coreslette and pink panties.

Then she took off her panties and handed them to me and said "Take off my panties and put these "clean" ones on."

So, I took down my panties and pulled on my new ones, I had the wonderful sensation of the warm damp patch against my crotch.

I pulled on her dress and sat back down. As I watched Olive climb on the bed and lay on her back, I could not believe how lucky I was or how good I felt.

I watched as Olive opened her legs and her husband climbed on her and sank his manhood straight into her. As they started to make love, I rubbed my hands all over Olive's dress, I caressed my thighs and my chest, and my crotch it felt wonderful.

I could not take my eyes of this sexy older wonderful couple who I loved dearly.

Olive looked over and said, "You do look sexy in my dress; does it feel good?"

I replied, "It feels wonderful, and I can smell your perfume on it, it smells great."

At this point Olive told her husband to lift off her, she asked me to come and lie next to her. When I lay down Olive kissed me and said, "Do you want to pleasure both of us?'

I replied, "Oh yes please, but how."

Olive replied, "You just wait and see."

So, Olive then turned around and sat on my face, I reached up with my tongue and licked her, as i was licking her, her husband knelt behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. So, there I was dressed in this lady's clothes with her on top of me in a sixty-nine as her husband started to make love to her, she was rubbing her hands all over my crotch, she pulled up my dress and sucked my cock through her own panties.

I was licking her pussy and licking his cock as it slid into her, I was in heaven.

As I used my tongue on the pair of them, he would slow down so I could lick the length of his shaft before it disappeared inside her. Then he sped up as they both started to orgasm, he grunted, and Olive moaned as he filled her pussy with his come.

Once they were both satisfied, he pulled out of Olive, just enough so I could lick him clean, I licked all I could, then Olive sat upright on my face and I started to lick her again, her husbands come seemed to all of a sudden fall into my mouth in a big ball. I swallowed greedily and continued to lick this sexy lady's pussy in order to pleasure her. She then moved forward slightly, so her bottom was over my mouth, I took the hint and stuck my tongue back out and started to lick her bottom. The sensation of licking a lady's bottom, is such a turn on, so I doubled my efforts in pleasuring her, I licked her bottom until she has a thunderous orgasm.

When she came, she moved back slightly so I could lick her pussy clean, I lapped at her juices and made her squirm. Then the pair of them knelt in front of me and started kissing my cock, Olive kissed the tip through her panties as her husband stated to kiss my balls. Then she pulled my panties down and swallowed the length of my cock, I was so happy, I really did love this older couple.

As Olive sucked me and her husband kissed my balls I started to come in her mouth, but to my surprise she lifted off my cock and her husband started to suck me too.

I had a massive orgasm and was out of breath thinking I can not do any more, when to my surprise the two of them started kissing each other and swapping my come, then the two of them started kissing me in a three-way kiss. I could still taste Olive and her husbands come and now i was getting mine to, I did not want this kiss to end.

The three of us then cuddled up in bed, I fell asleep between these two very sexy people. Sometime later I awoke to the feeling of someone sucking my cock. Olive was on all fours sucking my cock and her husband was behind her licking her pussy. I said, "You two are insatiable" "But I love the pair of you."