Mr and Mrs Smith (Complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ, Julie. This is - amazing. How's - how's it for you?"

"Shit, you - you feel big and so deep in my arse, and that's so sexy. I - I think that if you rub my clit and maybe pull on my nipple-chain, you can probably get me to come like this. Just try really hard not to come too soon. And keep your strokes slow - and deep - until I tell you."

To my lasting astonishment, somehow Kevin didn't come. The back-stroke, after that first balls-deep penetration, was weird and unbelievably sexy. Quite how he was managing to keep control, given how deep he was up my arse each time our bodies met, I had no idea. I guess the condom and the cock ring helped, and he told me afterwards that he'd had to close his eyes and focus on things at school rather than the sight and sensation of arse-fucking me. But after a dozen or so strokes, as well as the clit-play and the nipple stimulation, I knew I was well on the way to a strange and very intense orgasm, if only he could maintain control. I just needed it to be a little more...

"Harder. Please, love, fuck me harder."

He did. Oh my God, he ramped it up quite a bit, and suddenly I felt his cock begin to piston into my oh-so-tight arsehole. The sensations were strange and gorgeous and filthy and delicious all at the same time. And I was moving with him, pushing back to feel the shock of that deep penetration in my dirty, tight little arse. And I closed my eyes and silently said to my mental image of a big, strong, masterful man "Fuck it, Boss. Fuck my arse, please. Make me your dirty, big-titted, filthy-mouthed anal slut. Use my arse and make me come." And at that moment, I imagined my Boss's big cock ploughing into my tight passage. It should have been terrifying - but it was electrifying.

"Oh yes! YES! Fuck my arse! Fuck it harder! Yes, shove your cock deep up my arse! Oh yes! OH YES!"

I felt Kevin's cock throb inside me. It was more intense than when it was in my cunt, I guess because my arse was so much tighter. And though I should've been disappointed that those deliciously-filthy deep thrusts were over, it didn't matter, because a moment later my arse started rippling with the strangest and most intense orgasm I'd felt with my husband. He was moaning like a wounded bear and I was squealing like a stuck pig. I hope the neighbours weren't listening, because it must've been one hell of a row.

I was vaguely aware of a dribble of liquid all down my legs. I was slumped over the back of the armchair, and it felt like everything from the waist down had turned to jelly. When we finally separated and I looked down, there was a wet stain on the carpet. My arsehole felt about three times its normal size, and I grabbed some tissues and stuck them into the hole, even though Kevin's spunk was safely inside the condom.

When I turned around and our eyes met, we both burst out laughing.

"Lass, that was - that was amazing! What - what made you want to try that? I mean, I'd heard about it, but I never imagined that I'd - that we'd..."

I kissed him, hard and sexily. I pressed my tits up hard against his chest, straddled his leg and felt some more aftershocks as his thigh muscle pressed against my clit.

"Kevin, sweetie, I - I don't know. After what we've been doing lately, I felt I wanted to go to the next level. And we have. And I don't know about you, but I fucking loved it."

The next morning, we made slow and gentle love. A long bout of sixty-nine was followed by a sensuous and romantic fuck. Bex had sold me a book of sex positions, and I wanted to try one called the CAT - which, I understood, was an abbreviation for 'Coital Alignment Technique'. It was fun, with Kevin's cock rubbing on my clit on the way in and out of me. And yes, I came, from just him using his cock and tweaking and sucking my sensitive nipples.

But that evening, I asked him to tie me face down on the bed and fuck my arse. I came twice. We propped a vibrator against my clit and he worked the plug in and out until I was on the verge of coming before I begged him to stick his cock in. It did hurt a little; this time he didn't use a condom and getting the knob on the end of his cock through my tight ring was a bit of an unpleasant stretch. But once inside, oh my God! The reverse edge of his cock head felt incredible inside my ring, and he soon realised that he could get me close to orgasm, just pulling back, which meant he could delay his own orgasm while giving me the kind of stimulation that drove me wild. And finally, when he was good and ready, he stuck all of his length up my arse, repeatedly, forcefully and - for both of us - orgasmically. I'd already had a clitoral climax from the vibrator, but the anal orgasm I got, just before he unloaded a large quantity of semen into my rectum, was mind-blowing.

About then, I began to realise that maybe - just maybe - I could enjoy sex without thinking of my Boss.

Chapter 8. The World Turned Upside Down

I drove the Boss to the airport. On the way, we discussed stuff that needed to happen while he was away. I seemed to be the person that he relied on most to ensure that everything was in order. "And I think you need to know that I've suggested that you join the Senior Team."

That was a bombshell I wasn't expecting.

"The Senior Team? Wow! What would my role be?"

"Head of Admin, but I've also suggested that you set up a bids department. Frank is capable enough, but I think we need a proper unit dedicated to creating really professional sales proposals, and you're the person to do it. You seem to understand what's needed better than anyone else in the place."

"That's - that's really kind, Boss, but..."

"But nothing. You've earned it. Anyway, when I get back, it's an agenda item for the next Board meeting. Meanwhile, you need to hold the fort."

"I think I can do that. But - but I wish I was going with you. And - and sharing a room again..."

"Come on, Julie, we've been over this. Fuck knows, I would love to repeat what we did in Edinburgh - and some - but it really isn't possible."

"You know, I let Kevin fuck my arse last weekend. And I really enjoyed it."

He looked at me. "And you're telling me this because...?"

"Because in Edinburgh, you threatened that you were going to do it to me. And at the time, I was terrified you would. And now I really wish you had."

He laughed. "Oh, Julie, you're fucking amazing. I thank Christ I employed you. You've been the best PA I've ever had, by a long way. And you're also the sexiest, most exciting fuck I've ever enjoyed. And yes, I would have loved to get my cock inside your tight little arse, just like I enjoyed your lovely tight, wet cunt. Maybe in another life. Maybe if both our marriages go tits-up - God forbid - then yes, I could enjoy fucking you, frantically and energetically, in every orifice of your delicious body on a daily basis. Possibly an hourly basis. You are the hottest, dirtiest, sluttiest, most beautiful woman I've ever had the privilege of fucking - and there were a few quite spectacular ones before I met Karen. But you're better than all of them. So who knows, maybe someday. But not anytime soon, I'm afraid, which pains me at least as much as it pains you. Look, if you like, let's talk about it again, over a drink, when I get back. I can't see any way it could work while we're both happily married, but maybe we'll think of something."

I waved him off at the airport, and drove back, still remembering every time his nice, big cock invaded my body - and longing for a time when that could happen again.

The next day, Neil came to see me. "Julie, you're a woman..."

"I'm glad you've noticed, Neil. Have you also spotted anything else about me?"

"Er, well - you're the Boss's PA, and you're very good-looking..."

"Keep going," I said, smiling.

"Only - only I'd like to ask Tina out on a date, but..."

"But you don't know what to do?"

"Well, yeah..."

"And why Tina?"

"Well, she's, like, intelligent and funny and..."

"And drop-dead gorgeous?"

"Well, yes, I guess that too."

I laughed. "Look, Neil, Tina's really attractive, so I can see why you'd want to ask her out, but if she's going to like you - romantically or whatever - you need to prepare. Personal grooming is very important. Make sure you're clean and sweet-smelling. Try getting some nice clothes - you know, a bit better than the rather scuzzy jeans you wear to work each day. Maybe you could spend a bit of time at the gym, getting a bit fitter? Go to the hairdresser and have them style it a little more - appropriately. And then, if you ask her out, don't get weird. Ask her about herself, try not to talk about you. Don't talk shop, and definitely don't obsess about IT. You could try bringing her flowers, but don't get creepy about it. Just turn up with something nice - not from a petrol station forecourt - before you take her out. Does that help?"

"Yeah, that's - that's amazing! Could you - could you write that all down?"

A few days later, I bumped into Tina at the coffee machine. "Hi, how're things going?" I asked.

"Oh, good, thanks, Julie. I went out with Neil last night. He's sweet."

"He is. He can be a bit of a nerd, but he's a lovely guy underneath," I said. She smiled.

The Boss phoned from Edinburgh. "Hi Julie. It's going really well here, but I'll need to stay for a couple more days. Can you please extend my hotel and car hire?"

"Sure. When do you want to come back?"

"Make it Friday evening. I'd like to take the team out for a drink. They're really rallying round. And they asked after you. I think you made quite an impression."

"Thanks, Boss." I extended his car-hire booking, and called the hotel to secure the room until the Friday morning. Both were quite easy, but I kept remembering our room at the McCrae and everything we did there. I headed to the toilets again and fucked myself with the big dildo. Perhaps it was proving harder to get over this than I thought.

Then, late on Friday evening, my mobile rang. It was a number I didn't recognise.

"Good evening. Is this Julie?" The accent was Scottish.

"Yes, who's calling?"

"This is PC Iain Findlay of the Edinburgh police. Do you know a Mr H Smith?"

"Yes, he's my boss. What's happened?"

"I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. There's been an accident."

"Oh my God! Is he badly hurt?"

"I - I'm afraid he's dead, miss."

I let out a long sob. I found it hard to take in.

"What - what happened?"

"His car came off the road and hit a concrete post. He must have died instantly. I'm really sorry for your loss."

"I - er. I..." I paused for a moment and took a deep breath. There was tight constricting feeling in my chest. Kevin came into the room and looked worried.

"Have you told his wife?"

"Sorry, no. Yours was the first number we found in his mobile phone."

"I'm his PA, at work. I do - er, I did all the organising for him, which is why I guess you found my number a lot in his calls. No, no, er - his wife is called Karen. Karen. He has two small children..." My voice suddenly disintegrated into a whine, and I broke off. I'd seen pictures of Karen and his daughters. I knew that, despite our sexual adventure, the Boss was a devoted husband and father. They were going to find it really hard.

"There's someone called Karen listed here too. I'll call her next."

For a moment I thought that I should go round to his house and break the news to her myself. It would be better given face-to-face than by an anonymous stranger over the phone. But I knew I couldn't stand it. I was so emotionally wrecked that I couldn't even consider driving.

"Thank - thank you, officer Findlay, for - for letting me know. I'm sorry I've reacted so - so emotionally. He was my boss, but he was also a very good friend. I - I'm sorry, I have to ring off now..."

And then Kevin was holding me and I was sobbing uncontrollably into his shoulder.

When the first wave of grief had rolled over me, I picked up the phone again. Who should I tell first? He'd been with Alastair and Doug earlier, and though I knew Frank and Mr Jarrett a lot better, I felt they needed to know as soon as possible.

Alastair picked up straight away. I could hear the sounds of a pub in the background.

"Hi Alastair, it's me, Julie. Mr - Mr Smith's PA?"

"Oh, hi, Julie. How're you? We missed you. It's a shame you couldn't come up with the Boss this time. We're still in the pub..."

"Alastair, stop, please. I have some terrible news. The Boss - the Boss is - is dead."

"What? But - but he was only here an hour ago! That's - that's appalling. What happened?"

"Apparently his car went off the road. That's all the police would say. They'll be telling his wife..."

I choked up. I couldn't speak. I heard him call out "Hey, everyone, quiet please! The Boss has been involved in an accident, and he's been killed." I could hear gasps in the background as the news sank in to the group.

He resumed speaking to me. "Look, Gerry's ex-Police. He used to be a motorbike cop and he still has friends on the Force. I'll see if he can find out any more. The Boss had a pint of shandy before he left, so he was nowhere hear the limit. I can't understand how he could've crashed without - without some external involvement..."

His voice trailed off, as if he was thinking of something. Then he said "Julie, I'm so sorry. We all liked and respected your Boss, and his death is going to be a blow to all of us. But you worked very closely with him for longer than any of us, and it must be so hard for you. If you need to talk to anyone, let me know. I'll need to break the news to the rest of the team up here, so I'll let you go now, but we have each other's numbers, so feel free to call me, any time."

"Could you - could you let the car hire company know? Otherwise, they'll probably call me when the car's not returned and - and I don't think I can take it."

"Sure. Was it National at the airport? I can get the number from Mags and call them. You've had an awful shock. Try to rest and I'll call you on Monday."

The rest of that night I just kept breaking down. What Kevin must've thought, I had no idea. I couldn't tell him that the Boss and I had been a lot closer than we should've been. Kevin just held me and said very little.

I barely slept that night, and in the morning, I finally plucked up courage to call David Jarrett, Pauline and Frank. They were all shocked.

"Do you think you'll be able to come in on Monday? I need to call everyone together and break the news," David said. "If you feel too shocked by it all, we'll understand."

"Thank you, sir," I replied. "I'd like to be there when you break the news."

Pauline seemed surprisingly emotional. "Oh my God!" she almost shrieked when I told her. "Oh, Julie - you - you must be so upset. Oh, and poor Karen..." By the end of the call, we were both in tears.

Frank seemed almost more stunned than anyone. "No, surely not! No, there - there must be some mistake..." I assured him that the police had told me, and mentioned that Alastair was trying to find out more. "I - I'll call Alastair when - when I'm a bit more recovered. Thanks for passing on this terrible news, Julie. It must be so hard for you."

The rest of the weekend was a grey, depressing blur. I don't remember much apart from moping around the house while Kevin tried to support where he could - he cooked two nice meals that I barely picked at - and stayed out of the way when he sensed that I needed to be alone.

On Monday morning, I was in early as usual, just because I felt I should be, and Mr Jarrett asked me to type up a notice to get all the staff in the canteen for 9:15. The atmosphere was sombre as David explained that the Boss had died in an accident. Tina started to sob, and Neil put his arm around her. There were tears running down Pauline's cheeks, and even some of the guys seemed to be choking back tears.

"Who - who's going to replace him?" one of the shop-floor guys asked.

"He's irreplaceable," someone else murmured.

David Jarrett's face looked grim. "I know he'll be a very hard act to follow, but we need someone to fill his role. I'll ask Julie to draft an advert we can put into the appropriate journals and we'll approach some agencies..."

"Sorry, Mr Jarrett." It felt a bit impertinent to interrupt, but I felt this needed to be said. "The Boss always favoured promoting from within. I think we should look internally first. There are good people across all of the Jarrett's sites, and the Boss wanted everyone to develop their skills. I think that, apart from talent and drive, one of the biggest things the Boss valued was loyalty to the company. You won't get that by recruiting externally, but there are many across the company that are fiercely loyal and would give their all to try to fill the Boss's shoes. I think we should give some of them a chance; sir."

Before he could respond, there was a round of applause and a few calls of "well said, Julie."

"A good suggestion, Julie," David admitted. "Let's see if we can draw up a list of potential candidates at the next Board meeting. Meanwhile, my friends, I think we should close the factory for the day as a mark of respect."

"Sorry, sir," Neil replied, "but I don't think that's what the Boss would've wanted. He'd want us to carry on, and I for one would rather be here with - with the Jarrett's family than moping at home." He looked around. "What does everyone else think?"

There were calls of 'absolutely', and 'yes, let's get to work.' I realised I was sobbing with the emotion, the clear outpouring of love and respect for the Boss from everyone who had worked with him. Frank put his arm around me, which did little to comfort me, as I'd always found him creepy.

I pulled myself together and said "Mr Jarrett, can I suggest we call a management meeting this morning to discuss what we're going to do? Maybe eleven o'clock? I'll draft an agenda and circulate it as soon as possible. I just think this is such a huge blow we need to start dealing with the fallout straight away." I realised that, as a mere secretary, this could look like impertinence, but Pauline immediately backed me up, followed by Neil. David Jarrett seemed so out of his depth without the Boss at his side that he just complied, meekly.

I went back into my office and started typing up an agenda for the meeting. Just before ten, the phone rang. It was Alastair. He sounded grim.

"Hi Julie. How are you feeling now?"

"Still a bit dazed. We've told everyone down here. I think Mr Jarrett needs to do a tour of our other plants to let them know. How are things there?"

"Well, I guess I have some news for you. We think the Boss was murdered, and we think we know by whom and how."

"What?" I was aghast.

"We reckon he was run off the road by McIlwaine as an act of revenge."

"How - how did you find out?"

"When I phoned the car-hire people, as you asked, they told me this was the second of their cars that had been damaged by someone from Jarrett's in one day. I was puzzled and asked who'd had the other one, and they told me it was Andrew Laurie, who'd hired it from their Waverley office and returned it with the rear nearside quarter panel stove in. Well, I work closely with Andrew and I knew he'd been in the factory all day and then at the pub with me. I got Andrew to check, and he found that his credit card, driving licence and Jarrett's pass were all missing from his wallet."

"Oh my God! What do you think happened?"

"That's interesting. See, we tease Andrew because he looks like a younger version of McIlwaine. In fact, Andrew used to have us in stitches when he did McIlwaine impressions when we all met at the pub on a Friday. But Andrew has hair - quite a lot, and it's dark - while McIlwaine doesn't have much, as you know. So I called the Waverley office and asked them to describe the man who'd hired the damaged vehicle. It turns out he was wearing a hat, and the car-hire guy said that he was a bit puzzled that the hirer looked older than his photo. A bit later, Gerry called in to say that he'd spoken with his ex-colleagues at the scene. It was clear that the Boss's car had been forced off the road, because of the skid marks and the fact that the offside front wing was badly damaged and there were clear marks of a collision with another vehicle. Then I called the cops and told them what I'd found out."

1...89101112...14