Mr and Mrs Smith (Complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could smell dinner cooking, so I got up, showered, trimmed my pubes - this was before I started waxing them - varnished my fingernails and toenails, and dried my hair. A squirt of perfume went between my breasts, on my upper thighs and inside each wrist. The suspender belt was still slightly damp, so I used the hairdryer on it to get it ready to wear. Then I put on the underwear, the stockings, the dress and the highest heels I had. Some nice dangly earrings and a little leather choker necklace that Kevin had bought me from a craft shop when we were first married completed the outfit.

When I appeared in the dining room, Kevin took one look at me and his jaw dropped.

"Hello, sweetie. What's a girl got to do to get a drink around here?"

The salmon was well past its best before we ate it.

I'd just made eye contact with Kevin as I untied and slipped off the wrap-over. I squatted down, opening my legs wide, unzipped him and started sucking his hardening cock. Having enjoyed - or perhaps endured - my Boss's much-larger cock in my mouth over the previous few nights, I found I could take Kevin deeper than I'd previously thought. When I sensed he was almost ready to come, I pulled out. His cock was twitching.

I then sashayed over to the dining table, pulled myself up onto the edge and spread my legs wide, pulling the tiny thong panties to one side. "OK, I've already eaten. Your turn," I said, giving him my best 'sultry' look. He didn't disappoint. It's as well it was a long table and the meal was set some way down or I'd have scattered plates and glasses everywhere. Kevin is the Pussy-Eater Extraordinaire, and I was screaming the place down in just a few minutes.

"Kevin. Kevin, please. Please - stick a finger - up my bum."

Kevin looked up at me, and I just nodded. And a moment later, I felt that deliciously slutty feeling as he did what I asked. And after about another minute, I was coming so strongly that I was bouncing off the table. My juices were everywhere. I've seen porn since then in which girls squirt pussy juices when they orgasm. I'd never thought that was possible, but on that night, being deliciously slutty with my silver-tongued husband, I must have managed it myself.

"My God, Julie, I could feel you coming. That finger-up-the-bum trick is quite something. What have you been up to while you were away?"

I'd already worked out my story. "When I was stuck in that hotel in Edinburgh, longing for you, I couldn't sleep. There was some porn on the in-house TV, so I watched it. I hope the Boss didn't see that when he paid the bill! Anyway, a guy stuck a finger up a girl's bum and she came really strongly. I wondered how it would feel. And it was every bit as good as I'd hoped."

"You can say that again. God, your bum went into spasms around my finger. That was so sexy."

"Can I tell you something else that's sexy? The thought of you sucking my nipples, and then you fucking me, really hard. Would you like to do that?" I looked down and smiled. "I bet your cock thinks that's a good idea."

"Julie, I..."

"Kevin, stop talking and start fucking me, will you? My cunt is drooling for you."

I have to say that it wasn't up to the standard that I'd become accustomed to over the previous few nights. The Boss seemed to know instinctively how to fuck my brains out, and I loved it. It took Kevin a little while to get the idea. I was goading him with the dirty talk that had always been forbidden territory for us, but which the Boss had shown me could be so erotic. I tried to manipulate him, change the angle of his thrusts by moving my body around, get his thumb onto my clit and his mouth or fingers sucking and pinching my nipples. He came before I did. Clearly, the fact that I was begging him to 'fuck me harder' and to 'stick it right up my cunt' was as much a turn-on for him as it was for me. But I got more pleasure from being fucked than I ever had from Kevin before, and thirty minutes later, I got him to fuck me again, face-down on the lounge carpet with a finger on my clit and his thumb up my arse, and this time we came almost together. I guess he lasted longer because his cock was a little desensitised from his earlier orgasm and I was still fired-up and juicy. It also helped when he grunted "How'd you like my cock up your cunt, fucking you hard, you sexy slut?"

Afterwards, as we picked at the overcooked salmon and drank a bottle and a half of Sauvignon, he asked "So did this dirty movie of yours make you want to talk like that?"

"Yeah. It was weird. There was a scene with this cute blonde getting shafted really hard, and the guy was sliding a finger in and out of her bum, and talking dirty in her ear, like you just did. And she was begging him to fuck her harder. I don't know whether she was faking it, but I wasn't when I came, just watching and listening to her. I hope the Boss didn't hear me in the room next door. I haven't frigged myself off like that in a while." I took another sip of wine. "And I hope I won't have to again. I'm trusting that you'll fuck me to within an inch of my life whenever I need it. And I might need it a lot." Kevin seemed to like my little fictional tale and didn't question it.

As I snuggled down against my husband in bed that night, I told myself that, yes, this was how our sex life should be. My fling with my Boss had been just a delicious voyage of exploration that never needed to be repeated, but it had shown me that sex could be more than I'd ever imagined. From that night on, I would be faithful to my husband and we would explore new things we'd never done before.

We spent most of the Sunday morning in bed. Kevin licked and fucked me several times. I had three orgasms. But I found that, when I closed my eyes, the image of my Boss, fucking me hard and filthily, kept appearing in my head; and that helped me come even stronger.

Kevin went out to Blockbuster in the afternoon and came back with a couple of videos. We watched them together, but they were pretty tame and didn't do much for me. I pretended I liked them, and instead focused on the dirty movie playing in my head - a story of a big, powerful man fucking his randy secretary in numerous positions: shoved up against a shower wall; bent over a dressing table; tied up, spreadeagled on a bed. And I came when my husband told me I was dirty slut who was gagging to have her tight little cunt fucked hard and deep.

And, given what was going on in my head, I was.

On the Monday morning, I was in the office early, as usual.

"Morning, Julie. Coffee, please," came the call from the Boss's office.

When I took his coffee in and sat down opposite him, there was a slightly-embarrassed silence for a few moments.

"OK, so we need to kick off the investigation into the McIlwaine Mob. See if you can find me details of a good team of forensic accountants to get to the bottom of the fraud they've committed. And set up a meeting with the company lawyers for later this week. But it mustn't distract us from the other tasks in hand. Schedule me weekly conference calls with Jack and his team in Newcastle and with Alastair and Doug in Edinburgh. And ensure they know that I'll want progress reports out of them the day before the calls. You know the format - just make sure that they're in place. Oh, and set up another call with Bob Murray of Scottish Plastics as soon as possible. Call his secretary today, and I'd like to speak to him this afternoon if possible. If we can make it a 3-way call with Doug and Alastair, I think that would be good. It would show that we're prioritising his needs and that the new team is in charge. Then see if you can book me a follow-up visit in maybe a month's time. I'll fly to Edinburgh and rent a car this time. Make the arrangements please."

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked, hopefully.

He looked at me and gave a sad smile. "I think best not," he replied.

"Shame." I tried not to look crestfallen.

"Julie, you know what we agreed. We shouldn't even be talking about it."

"Sure Boss, but I find it hard not to." I glanced around, got up and closed the office door before sitting down again, opposite him. I looked him straight in the eye. "When I got home, I focused on trying to do some of the things we did, but with my husband. It was the best sex the two of us have ever enjoyed, and we'll keep on doing things like that. But Boss - it still wasn't the same."

He looked at me and smiled. "Julie, when I got home, I hugged the kids, helped my wife with the shopping, had dinner, read my girls a bedtime story, then took my wife to bed and fucked her harder than I'd done in years. I made her come several times, but she complained afterwards that I'd left her sore. I apologised and explained that I had a lot of pent-up adrenaline from my Edinburgh meeting but, in reality, I was remembering fucking you and how you were begging me to fuck you harder and how delicious your tight little cunt is. And I have a throbbing hard-on right now, just looking at you and remembering all the dirty, nasty things we did. And I have an ache in the pit of my stomach because I know that we can't ever go there again. Never, do you understand?"

The look on my face must've betrayed me. "OK. But - but would you like me to suck you off, right now, just to relieve the tension?"

He laughed. "Julie, I'd like nothing more in the world - except perhaps ripping your knickers off and fucking you frantically on this desk. But we both know we can't. Not now and not ever. If we do, everything's going to explode in our faces. We had that exquisite, erotic bubble in Edinburgh, but if we try to go there again, it'll be the ruin of both of us. Our delightful, forbidden fling will become an affair. You're addictive, Julie. I think you're an amazing woman and the hottest fuck I've ever had, and if we let it spill over into real life, it's going to destroy our marriages, our reputations and our careers. So as much as it pains me to say so, the answer is no - thank you very much for the offer. And I think we need to put a lid on it and pretend it never happened. Starting now."

And so I spent the rest of the day putting together follow-up schedules after the Newcastle and Edinburgh visits, phoning people and organising catch-up meetings with the local team. The Boss called Tina and Neil into his office, thanked them for their work on the accounts and gave them both a bonus. The rest of the week was spent in the usual round of planning, writing sales proposals, management meetings and the occasional bit of fire-fighting; not much of the latter, since things mostly ran smoothly thanks to the Boss.

Almost every day that week, I went into the ladies and frigged my clit until I came. It was torment, looking at the Boss, remembering what we'd done together, but knowing we could never do it again. One lunchtime, I went into town and saw that a new sex shop had opened. I'd never been in one before, but this wasn't as sleazy as I'd imagined, and I ended up buying a big vibrating cock-shaped dildo, and a couple of smaller ones. (The Boss had also given me a very generous bonus for our Edinburgh trip, so I didn't feel it was an extravagance). That afternoon, in the ladies, I fucked myself hard with the big dildo, my eyes tight shut, remembering the Boss's big cock inside my oh-so-willing cunt. I bit down hard on the hanky that I'd put in my mouth to avoid moaning too loudly when I came.

The weeks went by, but despite the new boost that our sex-life had received, I still felt rather deflated by the way that Kevin didn't quite blow my fuses the way the Boss had done. I found myself visiting the sex shop most lunchtimes, chatting to Bex (short for Rebecca, apparently), the rather sweet Goth girl behind the counter and finding new ideas to spice up my sex life. Some worked better than others. The edible knickers were a waste of time - I needed Kevin to eat me, not some strange sugary garment - but the nipple clamps and chain were definitely more successful. When Kevin was fucking me, with his thumb on my clit and another finger up my bum, he could pull on the chain with his mouth and tug on both nipples at the same time.

But there was something that kept nagging at me, and I started tentatively edging towards it.

"How was the nipple chain?" Bex asked me on my first visit after buying it. "You have great titties. I bet your boyfriend loved it." We'd become quite friendly and I found we could talk frankly about what I was buying if there was no-one else within earshot.

"Well, he's my husband, but yes, we both thought it was really good. Have you tried it?"

"Well, my nipples aren't sensitive in the right way, so no. But I have tried these." She held up a couple of interesting-looking toys. "I have to say, I'd never have thought of using them, but I watched this dirty video and it gave me the idea. Mind-blowing. I mean, wow!"

I left with a small carrier bag full of stuff, as well as a copy of the video she'd recommended. The following Saturday, while Kevin was out refereeing a school football match, I watched the video and tried the toys. I came, with a powerful image from my adventure with my Boss firmly embedded in my head.

The following weekend, I dressed again in the outfit I'd bought in Edinburgh. Since I'd returned from my hot sex sessions with the Boss, Kevin and I had increased the frequency and intensity of our sex. I'd bought him a cock-ring to slow down his orgasms and keep him hard, and bought myself some special lubricant to allow him to fuck me for longer without me getting sore. We'd experimented with vibrators, and I'd got him to stick the big cock-shaped dildo up me while I sucked his dick. We were both having more and better orgasms, but I still found they were best when I closed my eyes and thought about the Boss.

On the Saturday evening, after a light supper, with me flashing my cleavage at my husband across the dinner table - the nipple-chain was probably visible down the front of my dress - and giving him a lot of sexy looks with some newly acquired false eyelashes and a lot of lippy, he decided to slide under the table for a bit of post-prandial pussy-eating. When he'd got my panties off and slipped his tongue into my by-now very wet slit, he suddenly stopped.

"Hey, love, what's this?" he asked from under the table.

"Don't talk, eat," I replied, using a slogan from a TV advert that was popular in those days. And he did, until I was squirming in my seat and deliciously wet between my legs. I wanted to come, but I'd been planning this for a while and I needed to try something, new, exciting and very dirty.

I reached under the table and eased Kevin's face away from my pussy.

"OK Kevin. Are you ready to try something different?"

I led him into the lounge, untying my dress as I went and dropping it to the floor.

"Take my panties off," I said, and watched as he slid them down and off, over my high heels. Then I turned around and leaned on the back of an armchair. "See anything that takes your interest?"

"Yeah, what's this plastic thing in your bum?"

"I wondered when you'd notice," I said, peering back over my shoulder. "It's a butt-plug. I need you to ease it out for me. And when you've done that, I'd like you to try fucking my arse. Would you like that?"

The expression on his face was priceless. "You - you want me to - to..."

"To fuck my arse. With your cock. Do it slowly and carefully, and stop if I tell you to. Put a rubber on, and your cock-ring, and then do it." I made deliberate eye contact and carefully enunciated every word "Just. Fuck. My. Arse. Please?" I watched his expression, and smiled when I saw the look of excited amazement at what I'd asked him to do to me.

Why had I decided to go for this taboo and potentially painful sexual perversion - or, at least, that's how it might have been described in those days? Well, I remembered when the Boss had threatened and teased me when I was tied and helpless. At the time it had frightened me, but whenever I thought about those three insane nights of torrid sex with my Boss - which was quite often - I couldn't help but wonder what it would have been like if he'd actually followed through with his mock threat. I'm sure, knowing what I know now that, given his size and my lack of preparation, it would've hurt like hell. But there was always this frisson, thinking about the forbidden act performed as part of a forbidden liaison, that got me excited.

When Bex was showing me the toys and tools, she was enthusiastic. "I did it with my boyfriend on Saturday," she'd told me that lunchtime when we were chatting, the only ones in the shop. "The first time, he barely got inside before he came. But the second time I got him to wear a rubber so he lasted longer, and when he got going and was pushing in really deep, it was amazing. I came so strongly I was shaking. Mind you, I had a vibrator on my clit at the same time."

"Didn't it hurt?" I asked in fascination.

"A little bit, at first. See, he's quite big. But I'd read up on it and prepared. I used a douche like this and these plugs and dildos, and loads and loads of lube, and after he got the head of his cock inside, it was so dirty and sexy. The second time, we did it in front of the mirror. Oh my God that was so hot!"

I'd bought the devices Bex recommended, I'd prepared - cleaned, lubed and stretched - and then I'd tried it with a vibrator, gradually going deeper and deeper. It felt weird at first, but when I rubbed my clit at the same time, closed my eyes and imagined the Boss giving it to me up the arse, with me bent over and helpless to resist, I came. And it was a very different orgasm to the ones I got with Kevin licking my clit, or the Boss fucking me deep. It started in my arse, then went to my cunt, and then to my clit and my nipples, until I was shaking all over. It took me most of the week to work up to the main event, but by the time Saturday arrived, I felt confident.

When Kevin pulled the plug out, very slowly, it made me even more excited. It was quite a big one; during the week, I'd worn a plug most days, working my way up to one that was nearly two inches in diameter at its thickest point. That took some perseverance, let me tell you, but I knew it needed to be big if my arse was going to accommodate Kevin's cock without it hurting. These plugs are tapered, but curved on the base, so the pull coming out is more intense than the gradual stretch going in. Oddly, that felt sexy. The inside of my ring, I discovered, really enjoyed the stimulation, and after a few tries the pleasure overtook the discomfort and I learned to relax into it.

As Kevin started pushing his cock into my tight sphincter, I tried to focus on letting him in. Even so, the excitement and slight worry that it would hurt made it harder than it should've been. And I was surprised that Kevin was able to hold off and not come, given how tight my other hole is. I mean, I've always kept fit and I hadn't had kids, so my cunt was still in good shape - note how, by now, that word seemed much more natural - but my arse was a lot tighter and, apart from a relatively-slim vibrator and some plugs, still virgin. The condom smoothed out the profile of his cock - the knob is quite a bit bigger than the shaft - and I'd slathered lots of extra lube on him, as well as pushing loads inside with my fingers and the vibrator before inserting the plug, but the push through that tight ring was difficult for us both. But then he was inside, and I realised I'd been gritting my teeth, waiting for pain that didn't happen.

I took a couple of deep breaths. "Pull back a little, Kevin. Don't pull out, just so I can feel the tug on - oh, oh yes!" The sensations on the inside of my arse ring that I'd enjoyed with the butt-plug were almost as good with Kevin's cock-head rubbing on it. Then I pushed slowly back toward him, letting his dick slide deeper. When it began to hurt, I reversed the motion, again returning to that delicious pull on my sphincter. Kevin soon caught on, and began slowly rocking his way a little deeper each time, working the lube inside, slowly stretching my tight rectum until, to my amazement, I felt his hips press against my bum cheeks, and just held there, relishing what it felt like to be deeply and deliciously sodomised.

1...7891011...14