Mr and Mrs Smith (Complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned, mischievously, at the memory. "I don't think Matt knew what hit him, though I think he got a pretty good idea in the taxi on the way home. See, I'd handed him my panties when we were in the restaurant. I'd taken them off in the ladies and just casually passed them to him over the table. The look on his face was priceless. Then, in the taxi on the way home, I'd put his hand on my thigh and unzipped his trousers. We'd both tried to appear normal while I was wanking his cock and he had his fingers in my pussy. When we got home, I gave him a deep blowjob on my knees, stopped before he came, and then just shimmied out of my dress. I think the plug was a surprise to him, as was my request that he should fuck my arse." She giggled and took another sip of her drink. "I'd almost forgotten how good it feels to have a cock up there. And it's even better because he's not as big as H, so there's less risk of him hurting me. He, of course, came before me, but I still had a really nice orgasm with his mouth on my pussy afterwards, and with the vibrating plug back in. And since then, we've done it quite a few times, especially when I'm feeling really naughty. Often the day after you and I have done some of this..." And then we fell into an embrace that ended up in a passionate and mutually-orgasmic sixty-nine.

Anyway, I'd helped tidy up after the party, clearing the remaining food scraps away, shutting off the lights in the garden, and then settling down with my husband and my secret girlfriend in the lounge. Kevin put on a CD - Diana Krall, one of his favourites and appropriate for late-night relaxation - and we sat with a glass of wine, chatting amiably. And that's when the bombshell dropped.

"Abi came to me today," Karen said in a matter-of-fact tone. "The girls have had DNA tests done. Did you know?"

My heart sank. 'Shit', I thought, 'just when I thought I'd contained the damage.'

"Er, yes, Harriet mentioned something about it."

"It seems they're all half-sisters," Karen said. And left the comment hanging. I looked at Karen's face, and Kevin's. Neither showed any sign of emotion.

"Really?" I replied. I couldn't think of what to say.

"Yes. It seems that Harriet's biological father was H. Probably from the time you were in Edinburgh."

I was speechless. I looked at them both, sitting on the sofa opposite me, and was surprised to see just some gentle smiles on their faces.

"Of course, we already knew that," Kevin added.

"You knew?" I was astounded.

"Yeah. I've known for around sixteen years," Kevin said with a benign smile.

"But..."

"But why didn't I say anything? Well, I suppose a couple of reasons. When you got back from Edinburgh, our sex-life took a definite upward swing. I thought 'something happened up there', and I suppose I guessed what it was. I wasn't taken in by the 'porn video' story. Then you announced you were pregnant, and I had my suspicions. For a while I felt hurt, but I reasoned it through. You'd clearly had a fling with your Boss. You were going to have a baby - a baby we'd both wanted but I couldn't give you. I thought I'd confront your Boss - but then he tragically died. And I thought 'Kevin, you've always wanted a kid, and you're having some of the best sex ever, so don't rock the boat.' When Harriet was about a year old, I took a secret DNA swab and sent it off. It cost a bundle of money, but it confirmed that I wasn't her father. But, I concluded, I could be her dad, and I could be the best dad that any girl could ever want. So that's what I set out to do."

"Kevin, I..."

"It's OK, lass. I'm not the jealous type. Though I did rather get my revenge, later on."

"Revenge? What - what do you mean?"

"Because he fucked me," Karen said with a smile. "And very enjoyable it was, too."

I just stared at them in disbelief.

"So, love, we've both kind of got our own back on you. See, when you were off at that OU summer school, doing your MBA, I'd spent a day with Karen and the girls. After we'd put them to bed at her place, we'd had some wine and exchanged some looks, and I thought 'what's sauce for the goose'. So I kissed Karen, and it seems she was absolutely gagging for some male sexual company."

"It was several years after H had died, and I hadn't had a man between my legs in all that time. Kevin's remarkably good."

"But - but we were..."

"Lovers? Yes, we were, which was a surprise to Kevin when I told him. And it was a shock to me when he told me that Harriet was H's daughter. At first, I was outraged. You and I had been friends and lovers for years. You'd assured me that nothing untoward went on between you and my husband, and yet I'd suddenly discovered that he'd fathered your daughter. But Kevin is very persuasive. He has a silver tongue, which isn't just excellent in my pussy. He said that we were now even. H had fucked you, you'd fucked me - if a lesbian affair can be called 'fucking' - and then Kevin and I had fucked. I know your affair was short-lived - H was dead barely a month later - but Kevin and I have been fucking, on and off, for several years. And frankly, Julie, I needed it. If I'd had to go all those years without a cock, I'd have gone mad."

"Karen, the Boss and me, our fling lasted three days. Three days! Just that time in Edinburgh. We agreed to stop immediately, rather than risk our marriages. I was heartbroken when he died, but honestly, before that happened I knew it was all over. I had no idea I was pregnant."

"Sure, but you were unfaithful to Kevin with H, and then with me. So when Kevin came on to me that night, I thought 'why not?' We've enjoyed quite a lot of sex since then. And so have you and I. I hope you're not jealous. It seems to me that we're all quits."

I was churned up inside. My husband had been fucking my best friend for years, without my knowledge. All that stuff about 'nice to feel a real cock again' when she'd hooked up with Matt was a lie. But then she and I had had a long-running, deeply sexual affair. And I'd started it off by fucking my Boss, my best friend's husband, nearly twenty years earlier.

While I was still processing the information, Kevin said "Now that we've got that out of the way, can we all go to bed?"

"Sorry - you mean..."

"All three of us. I mean, each of us has had sex with both the others, so why not do it all together?" He had a disingenuous smile on his face. And before I could reply, he and Karen got up, and they each reached out to me. I found myself being led into our bedroom, and I stood, rather dumbstruck, as Karen kissed me and Kevin unzipped my dress. Soon after, I found myself sandwiched between their naked bodies, with Karen's small boobs rubbing against my larger ones, and Kevin's cock nestling in the crack of my arse.

They each took turns on my body, fingers and mouths exploring my skin, touching all of the places that both my lovers had learned over many years. While Karen licked and sucked my nipples, Kevin slid a wet finger inside my arsehole, then slipped the other hand around to start stroking my pussy, and kissed and licked my neck. Karen kissed my mouth - a hot, sensuous kiss - and continued to play with my breasts. They got me nicely juiced-up.

But then they stopped with their caresses on me, and I watched as my female lover dropped to her knees and sucked my husband's cock. I noticed that she took him quite deep - deeper than I normally managed. And then she pushed me back onto the bed and straddled my face, and as I licked and sucked, I could see him pull out the plug that Karen, the naughty slut, had obviously inserted earlier, and slide his cock inside her arse.

I should have been jealous. Here was my best friend, performing some of the naughtiest sex acts imaginable with my husband. My husband, a man who, until my brief fling with my Boss, had been content with gentle and rather dull, monogamous sex. But somehow, watching this happen right in front of my face, as I licked her pussy and had my own licked in return, seemed - well, not so much something that I should resent but something that should, perhaps, have happened long ago. I idly wondered what it would have been like to have had a foursome with my Boss, Karen and Kevin. My pussy gave a little blip of excitement of the thought of my Boss fucking my pussy - my cunt, as he would have insisted we call it - while my husband sodomised me. That would have been pretty amazing.

And later, Karen, spent from Kevin's energetic arse-fuck, watched and goaded as Kevin repeated the act between my fleshier bum-cheeks, and then resumed her oral action on my clit, which was sublime.

After that fateful night, Karen, Kevin and I have shared similar adventures. A month or so later, we agreed that we should invite Matt to join us. He was a little taken aback when we first brought him into our group-sex sessions, but relented fairly quickly when I removed my wrap-over dress to reveal my nakedness and then went down on him. It's amazing how quickly a man's mind can change when his cock is being sucked.

Our three girls continue to blossom. Harriet is at Cambridge, Ellie's in a law firm in the City, while Abi commutes between London and New York. They meet up whenever they can. We think of them as 'ours', but they're really the Boss's, and they know that we're all aware of that, and everyone's comfortable with that fact, shocking as it may seem to others.

The Boss was a great man. We all miss him. But life goes on.