Mr and Mrs Smith (Complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled the shoulder-strap of my nightie further down my arm, and I took the hint.

"Wait," I said, not wanting to. I sat up and pulled the flimsy garment over my head, and all the while feeling his finger moving beautifully inside me. As I lay back down, he shifted his free hand back to the nearest breast and resumed sucking the nipple of the other one and licking around the curves of my boobs. I couldn't believe how good that felt.

He continued for some time, swirling his finger inside me, licking and sucking my boobs and my nipples, stroking my skin. I slowly slid my hand up and down his dick, relishing the sheer strength and power of his body, feeling a little guilty but very, very excited.

Then he moved the pad of his thumb over my clitoris and began rubbing gently in small circles while his finger probed and swirled around inside me. That set off a series of mini-orgasms that made me gasp. The smile on his face showed that he was as pleased with his finger-work as I was.

"Julie, you've got such a tight little cunt," he said in his deep accented voice, and my abdomen gave a jolt at his use of that word - one that Kevin would never use. I was half repelled by such dirty language but excited at the same time. It went with his strong, confident and uncompromising nature. "It's a hot, tight, juicy little cunt, and I need to fuck it. Are you ready? Ready for me to fuck you?"

I was still having those mini-orgasms, and I didn't want them to stop. I was hoping that he'd bring me to a full peak with his fingers or his mouth before he wanted to put his dick inside me, as Kevin usually did, but clearly, the Boss had other ideas - and he was the Boss.

"I think so," I said a little hesitantly.

"Not good enough, Julie. I don't want there to be any doubt afterwards that you want this as much as I do. Do you want me to fuck you, Julie?"

"Yes, Boss. I want you to fuck me. Now." I tried to sound certain, confident. In truth, I felt terrified. This was partly because I was being unfaithful to Kevin - though by now the excitement of what the Boss was doing to me had driven those thoughts out of my consciousness and my conscience. I guess it was mainly because I was worried that his larger dick would hurt me or be uncomfortable and, if he made me sore, it might prevent me from coming properly if he used his fingers or mouth later. But with a man who was so strong and powerful, I realised that a lot of the pleasure was in the submission to his will - for him to do things to me and remove any chance I had to resist. Not that I had any desire to resist him.

"Good. Help me fit the rubber," he said, reaching into the bedside drawer. It suddenly dawned on me that, at some point, he must have planned this eventuality and equipped himself with a condom. I guessed that, during dinner, his trip to the toilet had included the use of the condom machine. I was a little surprised and perhaps hurt that this liaison was not as spontaneous as it had appeared. But I realised that the Boss wouldn't leave anything to chance, and if the sexual tension between us as a result of the bedroom mix-up was to be resolved, he would want to be ready for any outcome.

"Boss, you don't need to use a rubber. Kevin and me have tried for years to have kids, with all sorts of procedures, and it seems I can't conceive. If this is the first time either of us has had sex with someone other than our marriage partner for years, then I think we should enjoy skin to skin, don't you?"

"I think that's an excellent suggestion, Julie. I'd like to make another one; lie back and spread your legs."

"Yes, Boss," I replied almost breathlessly at the thought of what he was about to do. For a moment I wondered just how wide I'd have to open to take him in, to be able to wrap my legs around his muscular body and feel all of his dick inside me. His thumb gave another swirl on my clit, and my abdomen gave another jolt of pleasure.

I opened as wide as I could, and he rolled into position on top of me, resting on one elbow with one hand still teasing my pussy and the other on my breast. "I think you like my finger in your cunt, don't you Julie?" he asked, smiling down at me as his finger and thumb swirled around again.

"Oh! Oh yes - yes Boss," I gasped as another jolt of pleasure shot through me.

He slowly slid his finger out of me, but kept his thumb lazily circling my clit.

"Good. So is your cunt ready for my cock?"

"I - I" I almost said, 'I think so,' but I knew that wasn't the sort of answer the Boss wanted. Be clear, be certain, be confident - even if I was excited and terrified in equal measure.

"Yes, Boss. It's ready."

"Good, Julie. Now take my cock in your hand and rub the tip around your pussy to coat it in your lovely, slippery juices."

I obeyed, feeling the thick flesh in my hand, the tip already sticky with his pre-cum, swirling around my wet pussy lips. I felt that if I could just rub it on my clit for a minute I'd come really strongly, but instead, he was using his thumb to keep me bubbling - and I knew what he wanted to do next.

"That feels beautiful, Julie. Does it feel good for you?"

"Yes, Boss. It feels very sexy and - and - "

"And it's time to fuck, Julie. So if you're ready, just slip the tip of my cock into your sweet, wet open cunt, will you?"

He hadn't stopped rubbing my clit lazily with his thumb while, with his weight on his other elbow, his other hand was free to squeeze my breast gently and rub my nipple with his palm. I was tingling all over as I guided that big rod of hot flesh to - to the place he'd asked, demanded, ordered me to steer it.

"God, that feels beautiful, Julie," he said in that sexy deep voice. "So now I'm going to slide my cock into that sweet, wet cunt of yours, and I'm going to fuck you, gently at first and then harder and harder. And you're going to come for me, Julie, so beautifully, and maybe if we're lucky we'll come together. And you're going to tell me how it feels, and you're going to guide me so that it's going to be the best fuck of your life, do you understand?"

I could imagine how the Boss might make it the most exciting - most exciting fuck - of my life, but I also knew I wouldn't come like that. However, I was so aroused, and I'd already had countless mini-orgasms, that I didn't mind.

I smiled, tried to relax, and looked up at him. "Whatever you say, Boss. Now, will you please fuck me, sir?"

My pussy fizzed again, partly from his swirling thumb and the feel of his cock-head at the entrance of my vagina, and partly from what I'd just made myself say. This felt surreal; I was hardly a virgin when I married, and my sex life with my husband had felt pretty good, but I'd never experienced something as intense as this before. The Boss had said that the sex would be hot and dirty, and I guessed that this was what he meant - that sense of total, wanton abandonment. My Boss was about to fuck me, stick his big cock into my wet, open cunt - and dirty and crude as that sounded, I wanted it, really wanted it. I wasn't sure whether what would happen next would be intensely pleasurable and beautiful or painful and degrading, but at that point, I was past caring.

"Bend your legs more. Good, now, press your knees down towards the bed."

"That's - that's a little - uncomfortable, Boss."

"Maybe this'll be more comfortable," he grinned, pushing slowly but inexorably with his hips.

My hands went instinctively to his chest, pressing back feebly, almost as if I wanted to slow down that first thrust into my body. It wasn't brutal or fast - far from it. He just pushed, and I was pinned to the bed, powerless and unable to resist as something thick, hard and hot slowly invaded me. I could feel the weight of his body, transferred through his hips and those tight buttock muscles, focused on the single point of contact, spreading, opening, forcing the walls of my vagina - my cunt, as I reminded myself - apart as he slid purposefully deeper and deeper inside me. I've no idea what I said - whether I said anything at all or just made incoherent noises - but every part of me tingled as he filled me. I'd probably had bigger boys when I was in college, but the sense of being filled, rather than just stretched, was intense.

When he stopped, his hips were still not touching me, but it seemed that he couldn't press any deeper - I was just too tight for him. As I wondered whether it would be possible to take him all in, he started to pull back. Whether he did something that changed the angle or made some other form of movement, I don't know, but I suddenly felt a surge of intense pleasure in my clit and my pussy lips. I think I must have moaned out loud. Then, before I knew what was happening, he was thrusting again. This time he managed to penetrate even deeper before the resistance became too great. Then he withdrew again, setting up more of those swirls of pleasure I'd experienced last time.

Four, five, six thrusts later I finally felt his body pressed fully against me, and sensations in the depths of my vagina that I'd never felt before. I'd long ceased my futile resistance with my arms. My hands had by now slid around his chest, onto his back and down towards the hardness of his buttocks.

"Deep enough for you, Julie?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

"Oh God, Boss, that's amazing. How did you - AHH!"

He pulled back, a little more sharply, swinging his hips a little forward, and I felt this rush of sensations as his cock seemed to sweep across my exposed and so vulnerable clit, giving me an even stronger sensation than before.

He kept up the action, thrusting and rolling his hips, somehow hitting places that no-one had ever found or stimulated in the past. Within minutes I was gasping, as what had now become one long, continuous mini-orgasm just kept growing. Gradually he increased the intensity, lengthened the stroke - and somehow magnified the sensations even more. Soon he was thrusting almost his entire length into me each time, sweeping the shaft against my pussy lips and making me squirm and squeal with delight. He changed his position, resting on his elbows, with both hands playing with my breasts, tweaking and thumbing my nipples, alternately licking, kissing and nibbling my neck and ears, and then kissing my mouth passionately. I couldn't believe I could feel so much for so long.

"You like - how I'm fucking you, Julie?" His voice was raw with pent up sexual desire and the exertion of his quickening thrusts.

"Oh God! Yes, yes!"

"You want it - harder?" he growled.

"Oh yes - yes. Harder. Fuck me - fuck me harder, Boss".

Under other circumstances, that would have sounded so clichéd and would have been nothing like I usually wanted. With Kevin, it was all about moving our bodies together in a loving way, usually until he came (if he'd already made me come with his mouth or fingers), or until we both came if we were in doggy, or sometimes cowgirl, and he was rubbing my clit at the same time. But this - this was urgent and hot and dirty and so, so amazingly exciting that all I could think about, all I wanted, was to be fucked hard and deep by my Boss until my body exploded or the World ended or something like that.

I was just gasping and moaning things like "Oh yes, oh yes, oh God, oh fuck, oh fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder, harder, oh fuuuuck!"

Kevin had given me some great orgasms during our marriage, but this was in a different league. Bits of me were tingling that I didn't know existed, and the sensations went on and on and on. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, I felt the Boss thrust really hard a few times and he suddenly moaned loudly, as I felt his dick inside me pulsing. His climax seemed to go on for a long time too, and then he slumped down onto my body.

"Boss! Please - you're crushing me!" I gasped.

He lifted himself onto his arms. "Oh, sorry Julie. That was - that was an amazing fuck, lass! I felt you coming for ages. And I couldn't believe how tight you were."

"Thanks, Boss. It was - well, incredible. I've - I've never come like that before."

"It did seem pretty intense," he said, grinning.

"No. I mean, from just - just being - being - fucked". It still felt wrong to say that word.

"So how do you usually come?" he asked, seemingly surprised.

"Kevin sucks my clit, or plays with me with his fingers".

"So he doesn't fuck you?"

"Of course he - he - fucks me. But I just - I don't come like that."

"I see. So did you enjoy coming through being fucked?"

"Oh God, yes, Boss! It was amazing."

"Good. Because I don't think we have time for me to suck your clit this evening. We both need our sleep. Maybe tomorrow."

"That would be nice, Boss."

"Good. And Julie?"

"Yes, Boss?"

"That was fantastic. I have great sex with Karen, but you were something special. The thing is, whatever we have has to stay in this room. It can't spill out into - into the real world outside. Understood?"

"Absolutely, Boss. Just between us, just here, just now. It's how it must be."

"Good. But Julie, we have two more nights here. Despite everything else that's going on in the real world, there's more we can do inside this little bubble. Let's sleep now, and tomorrow we can look forward to getting to know each other a little better."

He kissed me - a gentle, almost loving kiss. Then his dick slipped out and he rolled off me, grabbed some tissues and rolled back to mop up the spillage.

"I hope you're right about not being fertile. I've put enough spunk inside you tonight to start a sizeable family."

I smiled. I'd got used to having Kevin come inside me, each time half-hoping that I'd get pregnant. Now it was surprising to think that for once that was something I wasn't wishing for. Still, it had felt amazing, and strangely I didn't feel guilty, and I didn't regret it. Like the Boss, I'd consigned the events of tonight to a secret box, that would never be opened again; an event that occurred in another life.

The Boss kissed me again and held me close in a very affectionate embrace.

"You're amazing, Julie. Truly amazing. Thank you."

"For what, Boss? Seems I got at least as much out of this as you did."

"Just for everything, Julie. Now let's see if we can get to sleep at last. We have a busy and probably quite trying day ahead of us."

Chapter 5. Secrets and Lies

We arrived at Jarrett's Edinburgh office - the old MacFarlane's plant - at around 8:30. The Boss went in for his initial 'meet and greet' with McIlwaine and his team, while I checked the meeting schedule with McIlwaine's secretary, Claire.

"Oh yes, and we've had to cancel the meetings with Alastair Monroe and Doug Campbell scheduled for this afternoon. They've had to go to Inverness for an urgent meeting with Bob Murray of Scottish Plastics".

I was aware of the issues with the Scottish Plastics contract. The customer was very upset with the quality of some key components that Jarrett's were providing and had complained directly to the senior management of what had been MacFarlane's. The monthly reports had said there was an issue, but that it was being dealt with. I was surprised the meeting had been cancelled without warning, as it was with the two guys that the Boss specifically wanted to see about the problem - the sales manager and the head of production.

"The Boss won't be pleased. He wanted to get to the bottom of the Scottish Plastics issue. Why did they have to go at such short notice?"

"Well, they'd no choice. Bob phoned yesterday and demanded a meeting. We had to send them straight away. I think they'll be gone until the end of the week."

"When the Boss finds out, he won't be happy," I said. One of the main reasons for his visit was the ongoing problems at Scottish Plastics, so this didn't bode well.

"Oh, I'm sure that Mr McIlwaine will be able to deal with any questions Mr Smith may have," Claire said with a smile.

At around 9:30, the Boss came out of his first session, and we had five minutes alone. I told him about the cancelled meetings. His face betrayed his annoyance.

"This is not good. McIlwaine tells me that Munroe over-sold and Campbell couldn't get the delivery sorted properly, but I don't think that's right. There's something he's not saying, and it's a little too convenient that the main apparent culprits are out of town when I arrive. See if you can get in touch with them and tell them to get their arses back here as soon as possible. And when you're done, come back and see me. I need you to make some notes. My first meeting with the Board members is due to start in about 15 minutes."

*****

When I asked Claire if I could contact the two men, she said that neither had a mobile phone. This was the nineties, so not everyone had one in those days, but the Boss had provided me with one and I couldn't imagine a sales manager without a mobile. I also got the impression that Claire wasn't being straight with me. When she was out of the office, I phoned Neil back at base.

"Oh, hi Julie. How's it going? Has the Boss driven you mad yet?"

"We're doing OK, but I'd like you to check something for me. Could you please look at the internal directory and see if either Alastair Monroe or Doug Campbell from the Edinburgh office has a mobile?"

"Sure," he replied chirpily. "Yes, here we go. They both do. Do you want the numbers?"

A few minutes later, Claire returned to her office. Rather than reveal my subterfuge, I asked to be shown an empty office as I claimed I needed to type up some rather sensitive notes from the Gateshead meetings of the previous days. As soon as I was alone, I called Monroe's number from the phone in the room.

"Hello, Alastair Monroe. Can I help you?" I could hear background noises that told me he was in a moving car.

"Mr Monroe, this is Julie Smith. I'm Mr Smith's secretary, from Jarrett's head office. He's very unhappy that you've cancelled the meeting he had with you this afternoon. He'd like an explanation."

To my surprise, Monroe laughed. "You say he'd like an explanation? So would we. Doug and I were told Bob Murray wanted an immediate meeting with us, but I've just called his secretary and she told me the request for a meeting came from Jarrett's. We were told to go and see him to apologise and present a get-well plan. I didn't think that Bob would do that at short notice, at least not without calling me direct. Something's going on - and I can guess what it is."

"So shall I go to the Boss and tell him you're coming back?"

"We're passing Aviemore, nearly in Inverness now, and if we don't have a meeting with Bob he's going to be extremely pissed off with us. Just a moment."

The sound was muffled as he put his hand over the phone's microphone. I waited for nearly a minute before he spoke again.

"Julie - may I call you that? Can I ask you to be very discreet about this?"

"Of course," I replied, rather puzzled.

"I've just spoken to Doug, and he's agreed. We'll see Bob Murray this morning, keep the meeting short and come straight back. We can meet your Boss this evening - say seven pm? But don't tell anyone at MacFarlane's - sorry, I mean Jarrett's Edinburgh - about it. I think someone is trying to stop us meeting Mr Smith - something we'd dearly like to do - and we'd rather that no-one else knows we're going to see him. Would that be OK?"

"I'll speak to the Boss privately and see what he says."

"Thank you. Would it be possible to meet somewhere other than the office? There's a pub called the William Wallace on the Dundee Road. Could we meet there at seven?"

"Again, I'll ask the Boss."

"Thanks. Oh, and if your Boss wants to understand why the business is in financial difficulties, can I suggest that someone looks at the expense claims of our dear Mr McIlwaine and his Board? And also scrutinise the higher-value purchases that have been signed off by McIlwaine without being referred up to Jarrett's main Board. And take a look at the ownership of some of McIlwaine's preferred subcontractors. Just a suggestion, you understand."

1...34567...14