Mr and Mrs Smith (Complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks. Again, I'll speak to the Boss."

I went back to the boardroom and went in, just as the Boss was having coffee with Clive Argent, the sales director, before their meeting officially kicked-off.

"Boss, I need a quick word with you in private, please, urgently. It's a rather sensitive matter concerning Neil from IT."

Argent smiled and left the room.

"What's Neil done this time?" the Boss asked, looking worried.

"Nothing. I just needed an excuse to speak to you alone. I've had a very strange conversation with Alastair Monroe, who seems even more unhappy than you are that the meeting's been cancelled. He thinks that it was engineered by someone here, and from the way Claire's behaving, I can believe him. He suggested we meet in private this evening, around seven, at a pub just outside the city, and he doesn't want anyone here to know. He's also suggested some enquiries we might make about the finances and subcontracts. He seems to think there are some irregularities we should look into."

The Boss looked thoughtful for a moment. "Very interesting. Something seems very odd here, so let's go with it. Contact Munroe and Campbell and agree to the meeting. I need to focus on today's sessions with the Board, so can you follow up on his suggested financial enquiries? Get someone at Head Office to go over the records in detail. Then I need you back to take the notes."

"Sure. I'll kick it off and then join you. We can talk about it over lunch."

I called Neil again. "I have a special project for you from the Boss. Drop everything else and get straight onto it. Get Tina from Finance to help you." I knew that Tina had a sharp eye and would spot anything that wasn't right, and also that Neil would relish spending a day with her; she was very attractive. "The Boss needs you to pull up the financial records for Edinburgh for the last two years - actually, go back to when Jarrett's acquired MacFarlane's. I guess you may have to bring up the off-line archives for that. He needs you to check for large payments - say over £1,000 - signed off by the following list of people." I named every member of McIlwaine's Board. "Get Tina to highlight anything that doesn't look right."

"What does 'not right' look like?" he asked.

"I don't know, but I'm sure Tina will. I guess stuff that should have been passed to Head Office for approval but may have been split up into smaller amounts to avoid scrutiny. Purchases for things that don't seem appropriate, use of non-approved suppliers, expense claims that seem out of proportion to what's required, that sort of thing."

"OK, I'll get straight on it."

"Thanks, Neil. And please don't you or Tina go home tonight until we've had a chance to discuss anything you may have found. Oh, and don't tell anyone about what you're doing; it's all very sensitive, which is why the Boss has specifically asked for you and Tina, as we know you can keep this quiet." I knew if I flattered him and set him up to spend the day with someone he would quite obviously fancy, he'd be only too happy to do the job.

"You can rely on me, Jules," he said. I hated having my name shortened, but I wasn't going to pick him up on that.

I headed back to the Boardroom. The Boss was discussing something with Argent; someone to whom we'd both taken an almost instant dislike. I sat down, opened my shorthand pad and said to the Boss "Neil's dealing with the IT issue. I've told him you need a report by the end of the day."

"Thanks, Julie. Mr Argent and I were just getting started, so you've arrived at a good time to capture the notes of our discussion. Let's get going."

*****

"It took us a while, but we think we've found what you're looking for." Tina's voice was slightly distorted by the cheap speakerphone, but was clear enough. It was nearly six pm, and the Boss and I were in an otherwise empty Boardroom, having first checked that we were not likely to be overheard. Tina and Neil were on a speakerphone at Head Office.

"Good. Without naming any names," the Boss said, clearly concerned that we still might be overheard, either at our end or theirs, "can you give us a summary of what you found, Tina?"

"Well, once we knew what to look for, we found loads of stuff. Like Julie said, some quite large items where the costs had been broken down into multiple orders, invoices or claims to stay within their sign-off limits, and buying some unexpected things. There seems to have been quite a lot of building work done at the homes of at least two of them, a couple of very high-spec vehicles bought on the company, several so-called business trips that you might like to look into - places like Japan and Thailand - and some pretty extravagant meal and hotel bills in the UK."

"And are they all implicated."

"Yes - it seems that every one of them was either a beneficiary or a signatory of something dodgy. And there's more. Evidence that they used a couple of unapproved subcontractors. When Neil ran a check on Companies' House, it seems that Mr - er, the head man - is a director of several of those companies."

The Boss smiled, grimly. "Is the evidence clear?"

"Mostly, though you'll need to look at the paperwork, which will be stored in Edinburgh."

"OK, thanks Tina, that's a job well done. Everyone's gone home now apart from some guys on the night shift, so Julie will get onto collecting the paperwork in the morning. Neil, can you make sure that all IT accounts for the individuals concerned are locked out before you go home? I don't want them destroying evidence."

"Sure, Boss," Neil chimed in from the crackly line.

"Oh, and is Pauline still there?"

"Yes, Boss. I saw her in her office just before we came on this call."

"Can you tell her I'd like a word? I'll call her extension in a few minutes."

"Sure thing. Anything else you need?"

"No, thanks. You've both done a great job, but remember, not a word of this to anyone unless or until I say so."

"Gotcha, Boss," Neil said chirpily, obviously pleased with the praise he'd received.

"Understood," said Tina.

*****

Alastair Monroe was about forty-five, slightly paunchy, with a shock of grey hair and bright blue eyes. Doug Campbell probably envied Alastair his hair, as he was completely bald and a little pale - doubtless from hours spent in the office or factory trying to meet deadlines and fix problems. They each sat with a part-drunk pint of beer in front of them as the Boss listened.

"Bob Murray is someone I've known for years. Our wives are friends, our kids went to the same schools before I moved to Edinburgh. When we won the Scottish Plastics' deal, it was largely down to my personal relationship with my customer. But at the time, the plant was very busy, and Doug and I spent weeks before the deal was signed, working out how we'd schedule the work. We'd agreed to sub-contract some simple component manufacturing to a trusted local company to satisfy another, lower-risk deal, and ramp up in-house production of the higher-spec stuff that Bob needed. But McIlwaine intervened. He insisted that we give the high-quality, high-value work to a company I'd never heard of. I was worried that not only would this potentially compromise quality, but our margins would be slashed as a result. Doug and I visited the outfit and we weren't impressed, but when we tried to change things, McIlwaine was adamant."

Alastair's face was grim. Doug spoke for the first time since introducing himself when we'd arrived in the pub.

"Their SPC was all over the place, they supposedly had BS7799 but actually were nowhere close, their machine tools were poorly maintained, that sort of stuff. I wouldn't have touched them with a ten-foot bargepole, but McIlwaine just overrode all of our concerns and insisted on placing the order himself. Their prices were too high as well, but McIlwaine didn't seem to be concerned, which was odd as he's normally such a hard bastard."

Alastair nodded. "The first batches that came back weren't too bad, though the reject-rate was higher than Doug would ever allow. Then after a few weeks, we began to have more and more problems. Doug sent a QA man in and he had a stand-up row with their Chief Exec. The next thing we know, McIlwaine calls us into his office and bollocks the both of us. He claims that I over-sold the Scottish Plastics deal, and Doug wasn't managing the contractor correctly. He told us to go easy on the supplier and manage the customer better, which was hardly what was required. And he told me he was holding back part of my sales bonus until we'd sorted this out. I was furious - even more so when I found out from Jeannie in payroll that bloody Argent had paid himself a bonus for the Scottish Plastics deal, and he'd had nothing to do with it! He'd even tried to persuade me not to bid for the contract!"

"I get the picture," the Boss replied. "So tomorrow, you check the contracts with - who was it again, Midlothian Manufacturing? I assume we have some quality clause that allows us to terminate? Then I need a get-well plan out of you two by close of play tomorrow."

"A get-well plan for the Scottish Plastics project?" asked Doug.

"No. A get-well plan for Jarrett's Edinburgh. Just assume I were to put you two in charge. What would you do to fix all of the issues?"

Alastair and Doug looked at each other with open mouths.

"What about McIlwaine and his gang?" Alastair asked.

"Let me deal with them," the Boss replied with a grim smile. "Just assume they're out of the picture. Oh, and book me a meeting with Bob Murray at Scottish Plastics. We need to fix the problems there as soon as possible, and it sounds like he needs reassurance from the top that we're going to sort it out."

The expressions on the faces of the two men were of stunned amazement, as if a train-load of Christmases and birthdays had all arrived at once.

Alastair finally spoke. "Thanks, Mr Smith. I can see why everyone calls you the Boss."

On the drive back to the hotel, I could see that the Boss was relishing his meetings the following day.

"I think we need to plan for tomorrow, so if it's all right with you, I suggest we get room service."

I was more than happy with that. I knew there was some work to do, but I didn't want to spend any more time than necessary on eating. I was, however, hoping that I could spend at least some time being eaten.

*****

We spent nearly 2 hours preparing for the following day, so it was around 10 pm before the Boss suggested we call it a night. We'd had some food and a bottle of wine sent up - just a bit of pasta and a salad each - but neither of us was very hungry. The Boss took his mobile out into the corridor so he could call Karen, while I phoned Kevin.

"Hi, Babe. You're late tonight."

"Yeah. It's all turned rather weird and nasty up here. It seems the board of the local company have been up to a lot of things they shouldn't. There'll be blood on the walls tomorrow."

"Literally? I hope you've got your machine-wash dress on."

"No silly. But there'll be a few people who think they have nice cushy jobs today who'll find out something very different tomorrow."

"Ouch. You're not getting involved in any of the nastiness yourself, I hope?"

"No, but the Boss is relishing tearing into this lot. He's solidly behind anyone who tries to do a good job, but he really can't stand lazy rip-off merchants like the crew up here. And we're talking about some very senior people. He'll be more than happy to take them to pieces tomorrow. I just need to be a spectator. And having met them, I'll enjoy this almost as much as him. Let's say they didn't endear themselves to me."

"Well perhaps when you've done that, you can hurry back and get your Boss to support me. It looks like I could be on a disciplinary over that little scroat I had to deal with yesterday. His parents have made a complaint. They say I hit him."

"Oh no! You didn't, did you?"

"God, love - I know better than to do that. I thought he was going to hit me at one point. No, he and some of his lying toe-rag mates have concocted a story about me. I have a meeting with the Head on Monday to discuss it."

"Oh, Kev, sweetie, that's shocking. And you've got that hanging over you all weekend, without me there to stroke your brow!"

"Babe, it's another part of me that I'd most like you to stroke right now. It seems that I'll have to do that for myself until you're back. And don't worry about me; this is just a storm in a teacup. This time I want the little git and his vile friends suspended, but that'll wait. You've got your own battle tomorrow. Hope it goes well."

When I put the phone down, I was feeling rather torn and guilty. Poor Kevin was being tormented by some horrible kid at school, and all the while I was here, about to be - to be fucked, again, by my Boss.

As the Boss hadn't come back from his call with Karen, I decided to undress and shower. While I was enjoying the hot water flowing over my skin, the shower door opened and the Boss stepped in. This was the first time I'd seen him naked. Last night he'd been wearing boxers when he got into bed, and after that, it was all about touch rather than sight. Tonight, I was able to see him properly, and he was even more impressive. I'd already encountered the powerful chest and shoulders last night, but his bum was hard and peachy, like an under-ripe nectarine, and his cock - well, it looked as substantial as it had felt the previous night.

I moved aside and he stepped under the stream of hot water, allowing it to flow over his head and body, closing his eyes and raising his head as the water seemed to wash away the cares of the day. The sparse dark hairs that peppered his skin were accentuated. He wasn't a hairy man, but the fine, light dusting of hairs seemed to make him perhaps even more - well, manly. That wasn't normally a quality I admired. Kevin was smooth and slim. Some guys would have called him a wimp, which he definitely wasn't, but neither was he overtly muscular.

The Boss just seemed to exude power and control. Until then I'd never really found conventional 'manliness' attractive, but there was something about the Boss that I suddenly - and perversely - found irresistible. He wasn't my type at all - and yet I wanted to fuck him like crazy.

I soaped my hands and started to wash his chest and shoulders. The feel of those powerful muscles under the wet skin was strangely erotic. I moved down, soaping his hard, flat stomach - Kevin, for all his skinniness, has a little bit of a paunch - and then lower. As I started to wash his cock and balls, he opened his eyes and looked at me. And then we kissed.

The Boss was a great kisser. He knew how to convey sexual desire in the touch of lips and tongue like no-one I've ever met before or since. Kevin gives soft, loving kisses that tell you just how much you mean to him, how special you are, how much you're adored. The kisses that the Boss gave you told you in no uncertain terms how much you were desired, how much he wanted you, how he'd like to put his fingers, his mouth and his impressive cock between your legs and fuck you to within an inch of your life.

And then... and then he reached down behind me and lifted me, one hand under each thigh, spreading my legs and pressing me back against the wall of the shower cubicle. I felt the tip of his erect cock slip into my open slit. The sensations were almost too intense to bear - I thought I was still only partially aroused, and the clit contact was a jolt. And then the tip of his cock was at the entrance of my vagina. And then it wasn't - because he was lowering me onto it.

The sensations were powerful, almost too strong - being slowly filled and stretched to my limits. Fortunately, I was wetter than I had realised, and his strong arms lowered me gently down onto that long, thick rod of flesh, so I was surprised rather than shocked. Before I knew it, I was full - completely full of his hard flesh, pinned against the tiles of the shower enclosure, his mouth devouring mine. I pulled my legs up so my feet crossed over behind his back, and he then proceeded to lift and lower my body onto his cock, as the warm water of the shower played over our skin and his strong chest crushed my tits and pushed me back against the tiled wall.

And he was deep - very deep - inside me. Each time he lowered me down onto his cock and our bodies pressed together, I could feel him, deeper than any man had reached before, and I was fuller than I ever remember. It was insane, animal, dirty; intensely, almost obscenely sexual, totally different from what I usually enjoyed. While it was intimate, it was far from the romantic encounters I had with my husband. His big cock was totally filling my vagina - my cunt - and I was helpless, impaled, and wildly excited.

Our movements grew faster, even more passionate, more urgent. Before long he was literally screwing me to the wall, my body held tight between his powerful chest and the smooth side of the shower enclosure as his hips thrust, again and again, driving his cock more and more powerfully into me. The flow of water over my skin was an extra stimulation - not that I needed one, with his cock pounding between my legs, twisting and rubbing on my sensitive places. My head was turning from side to side, unable to move back because of the hard, tiled wall behind me, dropping instead onto his shoulder as the water ran over both of us. A slight shift in position and the shaft of his cock was rubbing my clit on every thrust, and quite suddenly I felt my orgasm build and break. Involuntarily I bit into his shoulder as the spasms burst through my abdomen, pulsing wildly, my blood pounding in my ears as every nerve in my body seemed to want to fire at once. Still his cock rubbed on my clit, found the sensitive areas inside my vagina. Still the skin of his deep chest rubbed on my nipples. And I kept coming.

Finally, he gave a low moan and I felt the first pulses of his climax. He pressed deep inside me and held me tight, his chest heaving as his orgasm overtook him. My arms were tightly around his broad shoulders, his strong arms still supporting my body as he held onto my thighs. Our mouths met again, and his kiss was urgent, passionate.

Slowly the sensations subsided, but he still held me against the side of the shower enclosure as his erection softened a little and I felt the first dribble of cum spill out of my vagina. Then he pulled out of me and gently lowered me to my feet. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed again.

"Julie, that was fantastic. I needed that so much."

"Thanks, Boss. I didn't think I was ready, but I realised pretty quickly how much I wanted it. You were amazing."

We showered off the cum that had dribbled down both our legs and then dried each other - with quite a few more kisses and caresses. By the time we'd made it to the bed, I was feeling quite aroused again and the Boss was sporting a fully-hard erection.

I guess I was expecting another full-on, fierce and powerful fucking, but this time, his touch was gentle, sensual, erotic. He was kissing my neck, my shoulders, stroking my arms, my thighs, my breasts, licking and sucking my nipples. His touch was both soft and electric, so different from the forceful approach he'd taken before. By the time his fingers moved between my legs, and slowly penetrated me, I was highly aroused and soaking wet.

But he went on to make me wetter, first expertly finger-fucking me and stroking my clit until I was gasping, and then sliding down the bed, parting my legs and starting to use his mouth. Now I have to say that when it comes to cunnilingus - and I invariably come from cunnilingus - no-one can beat my husband. Kevin is the best licker I've ever met. If pussy-eating were an Olympic event, Kevin would be the gold medallist and undisputed World champion. He can take me from grumpy and uninterested in sex to thrashing around in orgasmic ecstasy in ten minutes if he can just get his head between my legs. Having said that, the Boss was no novice at it, and together with a clever finger inside me, rubbing my g-spot, he was getting me close to boiling point - though not as fast or as skilfully as Kevin would have done.

1...45678...14