Mr and Mrs Smith (Complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps it was because of this that I decided not to come this way. Instead, I just said "Boss? Please..." He looked up, his face smeared with my pussy juices.

"What's wrong, Julie?"

"Nothing, Boss. Only - only I'd like to come with your - your cock in me."

He smiled. "So would I", he said, and started to slide up my body.

"No, not like that. Lie on your back. Please."

He rolled over, beside me on the bed, and for a moment I took in the sight of his strong, naked body, before shimmying down to lick his cock, starting at his balls and then moving to the tip. A few strokes of this, and then I lifted the full, heavy organ upright and slid my open mouth over the tip.

And my mouth needed to be wide open, because he was bigger than Kevin - quite a lot bigger. Yes, I'd had boyfriends while I was at college who had big cocks, and the Boss wasn't the biggest I'd sucked, but it was still a challenge. I carefully lowered my head down until I had as much of him as I could take, then eased back up.

I made it a point of pride to suck him as well as I could, for as long as I could. I could tell that he was enjoying it, by the low moaning noises he was making, but after a couple of minutes, my jaw was beginning to ache, and my plan had never been to bring him off like that.

Finally, I lifted my mouth from his cock and, still holding it upright, moved up to straddle his body. I kept eye contact as I gently rubbed the head of his impressive organ up and down my slit, before slowly, inch by inch, lowering myself onto it. Open, spread like that, it wasn't too hard to swallow him inside my vagina, though he still felt big in me. As I finally came to rest on his hips, with my legs spread as wide as they would go, he smiled - but said nothing.

Slowly, I moved up and down, feeling the incredible sensation of fullness, enjoying the sight of his powerful body beneath me. The earlier fuck in the shower had shown me how amazing really deep penetration could feel. I wanted some more of that, and I knew how to get it.

"That's fucking amazing, Julie. You look gorgeous, and it feels fantastic to be so deep inside you." His hands moved to my breasts, stroking and pinching my nipples in a way he knew by now gave me pleasure. As I continued to travel the full length of his cock, up and down, he switched one hand to my pussy, teasing the lips and grazing the tip of my clit at first, slowly insinuating his thumb deeper into my slit until he was rubbing the whole area from the front to where his cock was entering my pussy. All the while he was smiling up at me, loving every moment of our fucking.

I was trying to delay my orgasm. I wanted to see if I could make him come first, but it seemed he had better control than me. When it suddenly became too much for me, my climax was even stronger than the one he'd given me the night before. My legs started trembling uncontrollably, and he had to move one strong hand to my shoulder to stop me falling backwards as his thumb and his cock just kept driving my orgasmic sensations higher. Finally, as I felt the room start to spin, he thrust up into me quite hard, bucking me off the bed, four, five, six times, before moaning loudly and throwing his head back. I collapsed onto his chest and his big strong arms wrapped around me.

As I slipped off to sleep a little later, it occurred to me that sex with the Boss was becoming addictive.

Chapter 6. The Use of Force

We arrived at the Edinburgh plant around seven thirty. Doug and Alastair were there already, as agreed. They'd contacted several other trusted staff - Gerry and Billy from security, Donna and Margaret ('Mags', she insisted) from accounts, Craig from engineering - who were to help us with our plans for the day.

Doug led us to one of the meeting rooms where we briefed everyone on their roles. We were a little surprised to see the smiles on so many faces. Although the work ahead was expected to be grim, with a lot of conflict and several people probably being disciplined or even sacked, the assembled group seemed very happy to be part of it.

"It's like this, Miss," Billy explained when I questioned his broad grin. "McIlwaine has always been such an arsehole - 'scuse my French, Miss - to people like me. Old man MacFarlane, when he was running the shop, he'd always stop for a wee chat and maybe a ciggie wi' Gerry an' me. McIlwaine and his gang canna' gi' us the time o' day. He looks offended if I even speak to him. I once had to ask him to move his car, because it was parked across the loading bay and we had a delivery coming in, and I thought he was goin' to sack me on the spot. I think you'll find there's little love lost on him and his crew among the staff here. The sooner we see the back o' that shower, the better."

"Aye, they've been nae but trouble since they arrived," Gerry added.

Mags and Donna went off with Billy and Alastair to identify and box up as much of the financial paperwork as they could before anyone else got in, while Craig and Gerry prepared for another urgent task; changing locks. Doug waited in the background to brief the engineering staff as they arrived for work. We wanted to make sure that neither Doug nor Alastair were in evidence when the board members were around, as they might begin to suspect.

At around 8:30, the first of the directors arrived. McIlwaine and Argent were among the last in, just before nine. All of them were given instructions to assemble in the boardroom. I'd given the message to Claire; "Please tell them to bring notepads and pens, but no laptops, please. The Boss doesn't want any computers on the table." We wanted them to leave their machines in their offices, so we could retrieve them later without a fight.

Once the board were all in place, drinking coffee and looking relaxed - even smug - the Boss started.

"OK, ladies and gentlemen. I've concluded my preliminary investigation here at Jarrett's Edinburgh, and I've made some interesting observations. Profitability is down, there are worrying quality issues and some serious contractual problems, particularly with the Scottish Plastics project. Heads will have to roll, I'm afraid"

"Good. I'd start with that idiot Munroe," Argent said.

"I agree that some dead wood needs to be pruned out of the business, and urgently if it isn't to poison the whole company beyond repair. We also need to look hard at some of our subcontracts. For example, I'm terminating the Midlothian Manufacturing contract with immediate effect."

"You - you can't do that!" said McIlwaine, his complacent expression suddenly replaced by one of alarm.

"Why not, Mr McIlwaine?" the Boss asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well... er, it's not their fault that there are problems at Scottish Plastics. If I were you, I'd bollock Campbell when he gets back. The buck has to stop with him."

"I disagree, Mr McIlwaine. In my experience, the buck stops at the top. With you - and the other directors of Midlothian Manufacturing..."

"I... I..." McIlwaine's expression became one of shock.

"In fact," the Boss continued, "when you start to look closely enough, some interesting phrases keep coming to mind. Conflict of Interest, Misuse of Company Funds, Breach of Procedure. Also, Fraud. And they can all be applied to people in this company. Most specifically, the people in this room."

"That's - that's a downright lie! It's - it's slander!" blustered Copplestone, the finance director.

"Not based on the evidence I've been presented with."

"You've spoken with Campbell and Munroe, haven't you? They're the worst pair of liars I've ever come across!" Argent had now gone very red. Everyone in the room looked deeply agitated.

"I've come across worse liars. I'm looking at quite a few of them right now. People who falsify expense claims. People who buy things with company funds for their own use. People who award subcontracts at inflated prices to companies they own. Need I go on?" The Boss was looking directly at McIlwaine, who tried to return his gaze, but couldn't keep it up.

The Boss turned to me and nodded. I went to the door and ushered Gerry and Billy into the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen - if I may still call you that, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary - I would like you all to hand over your office keys and passes, and also the keys to your company cars."

"What? That's outrageous! I won't do it!" Argent blustered.

"I wouldn't like to have to use force, Mr Argent - but I think these two gentlemen," he indicated Billy and Gerry "would be delighted to do so."

"You're not having my car keys," McIlwaine said emphatically. "It's my own bloody car."

"Not according to purchase orders and invoices we've seen. It looks like it was wholly paid for by Jarrett's, so it remains company property. For the same reason, we may decide to come round to your house and tear down your extension, Mr Argent." McIlwaine and Argent looked furious, fuming impotently at their sudden discovery.

"Now," he continued, "if you'd like to accompany these gentlemen back to your offices to remove any genuine personal property, they will escort you from the premises. We've asked Claire to order up some taxis to take you all home. You'll have to pay the fares yourselves, I'm afraid. I know that's a concept that may be novel to you. And we'll be checking your bags for anything that is company property, so please don't try to steal anything else."

"You're a bastard, Smith!" Copplestone fumed.

"True. But I'm an honest bastard, which is significantly more than I can say for any of you. Now goodbye. It's highly likely that the next time we meet, it will be in court."

As McIlwaine passed the Boss, he gave him a look of pure hatred - and suddenly swung a punch at the Boss's face. But the Boss was ready for him. He caught McIlwaine's fist in his own big, strong hand, and a moment later, his assailant was pinned to the table, the Boss having twisted his arm sharply.

"Assault! Now he's assaulting me!" McIlwaine squealed.

There was a hearty laugh from the doorway. Doug and Alastair stood there.

"Oh, McIlwaine! A liar and a coward to the last, eh?" Alastair laughed. "I guess you're hoping your cronies will testify against the Boss. Shame there are at least four independent witnesses to your latest misdeed. The sooner this company scrapes you off its shoe, the better."

The Boss leaned down and said in his deep Yorkshire-accented voice, "Mr McIlwaine, assault against a fellow employee of Jarrett's is a disciplinary offence punishable by summary dismissal and, in extreme cases, removal of all pension rights. I'd watch your step if I were you."

The Boss nodded to Gerry, who unceremoniously marched McIlwaine out of the room with his arm twisted behind his back. "Gerry - take him straight outside. Don't let him near his office. Julie, get Claire to go through his things and take anything that's genuinely his out to him. Then give her the rest of the day off. After that, call Neil and make sure we've got all of their passwords reset so we can start going through their files.

Claire was crying as she and I walked down the corridor, she carrying a banker's box containing a few of McIlwaine's personal items. By the main door, Gerry stood holding a large collection of keys and passes, as Craig replaced the locks on the main door. "Just in case any of them has a spare at home," he grinned. "Oh, and we've clamped the cars for the same reason." I caught a glimpse of a grinning Gerry and Billy 'high-fiving'.

McIlwaine and his gang climbed into the half-dozen taxis that were drawn up outside, with a mixture of expressions from anger to surliness to abject terror. Once they were out of sight, the Boss and I went back to the boardroom with Alastair and Doug and started to work through a 90-day get-well plan to try to repair the most pressing damage, while Mags and Donna busied themselves over the files.

When we broke for lunch, the Boss and I had a private conversation. "That went very well," he said with some evident satisfaction. "These are guys I can work with. They know their business; they've got ideas and they want to make it work. I'll need to help them as much as possible, but I'm confident they'll get the business pointing in the right direction. I'm going to call Bob Murray after lunch and reassure him that we'll fix all of the problems, though tooling up to bring the Midlothian work back in house is going to be a challenge. I probably need to fly up to Inverness quite soon to meet Bob in person with Alastair and Doug, but I shan't need you to be there. It's about time you had a break - you've done a first-rate job. Why don't you go out and do a bit of shopping in the city? Get yourself something nice." He reached inside his jacket, took out his wallet and handed me £200. I was about to protest when he added "Something very nice. For tonight." The look in his eyes spoke volumes.

I took the car and headed toward Princes Street. Parking was difficult, but I at last found a space in a side-street and I had to fight my way through crowds gathered to listen to street performers. I browsed in some very nice shops and tried on a lot of things, finally settling on a little dress and some 'fripperies' that I knew the Boss would appreciate. I also bought a good bottle of champagne - Bollinger - from what was left over. I headed back to the hotel, put the bottle in the mini-bar, hung up the dress and then headed back to the office, in time to capture some actions and type up the Draft Plan, before bidding everyone goodnight.

The whole atmosphere of the place had changed. Two days before, I'd been struck by how glum and miserable everyone looked. Today there was nothing but smiles, often broad grins, as people set about their jobs. The Boss had called all of the staff into the canteen and explained the new approach and structure. He'd told them that there would be some hard work ahead to turn the company around, but he was certain that, under the new leadership, they could achieve what was necessary. He also explained that he believed in promoting from within wherever possible, rather than recruiting externally, so there were ample opportunities for good people to thrive in the new organisation. At the end of his little speech, he was given a standing ovation, and I shared his confidence that the pruning job that he'd just accomplished would achieve the desired result. The next task would be to get to the bottom of McIlwaine's misdeeds and decide whether simply to sack him and his cronies or to prosecute. That was a task that I knew would take several months and a lot of judicious effort - but for now, everyone had other things to think about.

*****

Back at the hotel, I showered and prepared myself for the evening while the Boss made some calls on his mobile from the bar. The underwear I'd bought was opulent, stylish - and almost non-existent. The lacy push-up bra lifted, but failed to conceal, my breasts. Not even my nipples were covered. The soft, transparent half-cups merely cradled them for inspection. The matching garter belt spread narrow, curved triangles of sheer lace across my lower abdomen, each terminating in a suspender with tiny silk-satin bows, and holding up gorgeous seamed silk stockings. The thong panties - well, I wondered whether the Boss would prefer it if I didn't wear them, but if I did, there was little enough of them and they concealed nothing at all. (I'd bought three pairs, as they were on special offer and they looked so sexy. I'd also bought a second pair of the stockings, just in case).

The dress was in a dark blue-green, slinky and wrap-over - for easy removal. I was finishing my make-up when the Boss came back. He looked at me and went "Wow, Julie! You look fabulous! I need to shower and change. I've booked us a meal downstairs in half an hour. They do a great lobster thermidor, which I've pre-ordered. After that, what happens is - well, I guess it's up to you."

"That sounds great, Boss. Just as long as we have enough energy for you to fuck my brains out later."

He grinned. "Oh, Julie, you have no idea. God, you look so sexy like that. Do you want to wait here or would you prefer it if we met in the bar? You might like to make your phone calls. That could be difficult to do later when I'm ripping your clothes off."

I didn't like the idea of sitting in the bar on my own, but I decided it might be best if I lied to my husband out of earshot of my Boss. Having ordered a gin and tonic, I found a quiet table and took out my phone.

"Hey, baby, how are you?" He sounded pretty happy, considering the ordeal I knew he must've been through.

"Good. How did the meeting with the Head go?"

"Oh, that! Well, it could have gone badly if it hadn't been for Janice Baker and Katie Brooks. The Head's as weak as dishwater and would've caved-in to the parents, but Janice and Katie went to him and told him what had happened. I owe them a few favours. Anyway, the scroat has been suspended and his lying toe-rag friends have all been given a lecture, so honour's been satisfied. I really like Janice and Katie. They're good kids. And they've been so kind to me."

"They probably fancy you. I would if I was in your class."

"Baby, I only have eyes for you. You know that." He sounded a little strange.

"Yeah, but what about the other parts of you? And don't tell me your sixth-formers don't lust after you. I would."

"Sounds like you're jealous," he replied with an odd tone to his voice.

"Well, yeah. It's all been a bit tense up here. The Boss fired the entire board of directors of the Edinburgh operation today. It was very acrimonious, and I think I'm still shaking. I'm looking forward to coming home tomorrow."

We chatted for a few more minutes. My drink arrived and I took a large sip. Accusing my husband, albeit jokingly, of lusting after his female pupils was a semi-deliberate distraction from my own infidelity - an infidelity that wasn't over yet. I was conflicted, wanting to retain my marriage with my devoted husband, but craving the excitement of the illicit and insane fucking I was getting from my Boss. But I told myself that this mad sexual fling was about to conclude, and normal life would resume as soon as I got home. It would remain sealed in its own little time-capsule, and never be spoken of again. Just one more delicious, decadent night of illicit sex, and then back to reality. I wasn't sure whether I should be relieved or disappointed.

"Can't wait to see you again, babe," Kevin said.

"Me too. Love you," I replied. And I did. I did love my husband. Except... Except I lusted after my Boss in a way I'd never thought I could.

And then the man himself appeared, looking very calm and sophisticated in suit and tie. I could feel a hunger growing, affecting my breathing, making my panties wet.

"Gotta go, babes. The Boss is treating me to a nice dinner to thank me for my help today. Looking forward to getting home tomorrow. Mwah!"

Dinner was exquisite. I'd never had lobster before, and though there didn't seem to be much of it, it was absolutely delicious. The wine that the Boss had chosen was perfect, and I realised after a while that I'd drunk more than half the bottle.

Dessert was a fabulous, light chocolate mousse, followed by a liqueur coffee.

And all the while, I was watching the Boss - strong, inscrutable and ruggedly handsome - watching me. As he put down his empty coffee cup, he leaned closer. "So, you sexy minx, are you ready to take what's coming to you?"

I leaned in, glanced around, and smiled. "Don't you mean 'what's coming in me'?"

"If I have to sit here much longer, I'm going to lift the table with my cock. You've got me so hard, Julie."

"And you've got me so wet, Boss. Shall we see what happens when we go upstairs?"

1...56789...14