Mr. Braeburn's Dirty Secrets

Story Info
Tracey and Mr. Braeburn get kinky at the general store.
3.3k words
4.21
7.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old Mr. Braeburn was the most lecherous man I have ever met, but as a divorcee in my mid thirties and a single mum as a result I appreciated my job at his general store. Together with my divorce settlement it helped me pay my way. Mr. Braeburn and his store seemed to have always been there in our village. At the time this all happened he must have been in his mid fifties and looked every inch a kindly old man with glasses. Sadly he'd never married.

I think one reason I got the job was that I'd worked there part time as a schoolgirl. Even then when I was eighteen and developing bulges and curves I knew he fancied me. Now I was still a reasonably attractive woman who kept her face in order, her hair neatly styled and her body in trim he couldn't keep his eyes, and occasionally his hands, off me.

I'd been working at Mr. Braeburn's for about three months when it started. I was in the back store room moving things around when Mr. Braeburn came in and closed the door behind him.

"Would you like to earn some bonus Tracey?" Mr. Braeburn asked me.

"What would that involve, Mr. Braeburn?" I asked politely. But my woman's instinct told me instantly what he was thinking of.

"I think you know, Tracey," he replied.

The words had scarcely left his mouth when he unzipped and undid his trousers and dropped them down round his thighs. Underneath he was wearing the kind of underwear a man half his age would wear, tiny deep red briefs barely big enough to cover his flaccid cock and balls let alone the massive erection he was having. His briefs bulged in a huge ridge with the thin taut cloth showing the outline of his penis shaft and head in perfect detail with its head almost peeping out above the waistband.

He let me admire his underwear for a moment then he slipped his briefs down. His fully erect penis bounced out and stuck out in front of him bending up from big very hairy balls. It was massive, bigger than my ex husband's, with a huge deep pink mushroom head. He thrust his hips toward me and his penis swung stiffly.

"This is what you want, isn't it Tracey?" Mr. Braeburn grunted, giving me a lewd grin.

I'd heard of men who expose their penises to women. I suppose I should have slapped his face or freaked out but after months without a man I was in the mood for anything and that was certainly what I wanted. I reached down, cuddled his balls, ruffled his pubic hair and ran my fingers lightly up and down his shaft and around the ridge where his cock head met his shaft. Mr. Braeburn grunted and rammed his sex kit against my hand. He quickly opened his shirt and pulled it out of the way. His body was still fit and muscular and his chest was very hairy. I love men with hairy chests and I gave his chest a quick fondle with my fingertips. Mr. Braeburn liked that.

He spread his legs and I slid my hand right under him between his legs to tickle him between his balls and his arse.

"And this is what you want isn't it Mr. Braeburn?" I said wrapping my whole fist round his cock.

His shaft was so big I could hardly close my hand round it, and incredibly stiff. I think he must have used Viagra. I began rhythmically tugging and stroking, from my hand brushing against his thick bush of pubic hair up to my hand sliding over his big soft cock head. Even when I'd been that eighteen year old schoolgirl I'd earned a reputation of giving boys my age good hand jobs. I hadn't lost my skills over the years and had plenty of opportunity during my years of marriage to use them. I gave Mr. Braeburn the full benefit of my experience.

He rammed his hips forward and grabbed my bottom to pull me against him. I was wearing skin tight black leggings that showed the curves of my bottom and bum crack in as much detail as his briefs had shown his cock, with a boob-clinging top. I stopped wanking him for just long enough to pull my leggings and the little black thong I had underneath down my thighs. His one hand was instantly on my naked bottom and cunt with his other hand feeling my breasts through my top. My ex husband knew how a woman likes to be touched but Mr. Braeburn groped my bum and pussy like an inexperienced boy feeling a girl for the first ever time. But I didn't care. It was so good to feel a man's hand on my tits, cunt and bottom again.

Some inexperienced boys I'd hand jobbed in the distant past had shot their load almost the moment I touched their hungry young penises. Mr. Braeburn took ages to come. He fondled my body all the time. When he suddenly grunted loudly, dug his fingers hard into my bottom and his cock became rock hard in my hand I eased off and just tugged him across his cock shaft and head. I hadn't forgotten what men like. "Tracey!" He grunted as his cock pulsed in my hand and a huge dollop of semen spurted across the room. After he'd come I held his cock for a moment then tickled his cock, sending a last spurt of semen splashing onto the floor. He stood there afterwards with his still half erect cock sticking out horizontally dripping a strand of semen.

"Was that what you wanted Mr. Braeburn?" I asked.

"You were wonderful, Tracey. Just wonderful."

He had a last fondle of my bottom before I pulled my leggings and thong up.

So that's how it started between me and Mr. Braeburn. We fucked a few times on the big double bed in his flat above the shop. My husband was very good in bed, at least until I discovered he was very good in bed with other women too. Mr. Braeburn wasn't very good at sex. He insisted on wearing a condom rather than letting me enjoy his naked cock. He always came too quickly to give me an orgasm even though I masturbated before we fucked so I was hot and excited when he got his cock into me. At first I thought Mr. Braeburn was going to be boring, then one evening when i discovered some of his dirty secrets i saw a whole new side of old Mr. Braeburn..

We were up in his bedroom nude together on his bed feeling and romping when he asked me if I'd do something "rather naughty" for him. He went to a drawer and got out a stack of magazines. I saw they were men's porn magazines, the kind that are full of pictures of naked women. He opened one at random. I could hardly believe the nude poses the women were doing!

"Will you pose for me like this Tracey?"

I was hot and randy and in the mood for anything. Perhaps I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist. I love revealing clothes and when men look at me when I'm wearing a tiny bikini on the beach. My husband never approved, but he was history.

I posed nude for Mr. Braeburn on his bed repeating the poses from his magazine. He wanted the kinkiest most erotic poses. I sprawled spreading my legs as wide as I could. I swung and bounced my breasts, thrust my bottom and lots more. I showed him sex positions. I laid back with my legs spread and folded so my knees were near my shoulders for a man to mount me in missionary. I squatted and bobbed up and down like I was riding a man's rod on top. I got on all fours ready for a man to have me from behind. As I posed his hands were all over me, on my legs and tits, fondling and slapping my bottom and of course lingering on my cunt and between my legs. I was loving it. It felt so kinky! Voyeur sex was getting him wild too and his cock was up almost vertical.

I was kneeling on his bed with my legs as wide as I could get them and he was having a good feel of my cunt and tits. He moved to stand right in front of me facing me with his legs spread. He braced himself and shoved his cock forward so it was aimed straight at my tits. He wrapped his hand round his shaft and began masturbating, pumping his cock just like I did when I wanked him and fondling my breasts with his spare hand.

I love watching men masturbate, especially when they try to impress me with their technique. Mr. Braeburn certainly put on a good show, grunting, thrusting, methodically and powerfully pumping his cock. He wanked for ages, much longer than when he fucked me. As he masturbated he grunted things like:

"You dirty whore! ... you slut! ... you hairy cunted bitch!"

I loved it! He eased off from time to time, obviously edging as he held his straining penis on the edge of orgasm. Finally he grunted loudly then rammed his cock head forward into my cleavage. I squeezed my tits around his cock head. His wanking hand patted my breasts on every up stroke. It felt so erotic! I really liked that.

Suddenly he made a noise that was half grunt, half growl. He also farted very noisily! His whole body juddered and his semen spurted into my cleavage and fountained up above my breasts. He wanked every last drop of semen out of his cock letting it splash over my naked body. He staggered back and stood there panting, watching his semen trickle down my body and catch in my belly button and cunt hair.

Voyeur sex really turned Mr. Braeburn on, and the filthy things he wanted to watch me did the same for me. After that first time I posed for him while he wanked over me our sessions together got more and more kinky. Let me tell you about one of our best sessions.

We were both nude up in Mr. Braeburn's bedroom. I'd stripped from a tiny white bra and thong set with tan stockings and high heels and was posing erotically on his bed just in my stockings and heels. As always his hands were all over me. I'd been on all fours with my legs wide and his hand reaching between my legs from behind and playing with my pussy had got me hot and wild. I just had to masturbate.

I rolled onto my back and spread and folded up my legs. I slowly slid my hand down my belly and through my cunt hair till my fingers were in my vagina slit. I love pleasuring myself and long ago I'd found masturbating with a man watching, especially a naked man with his cock up hard for me, increased my excitement and erotic pleasure so much. I was really juicy from Mr. Braeburn's fingers and I started stroking my labia straight away. Like Mr. Braeburn had done for me when he'd wanked over me I put on a show. I cried out with the sexual pleasure, I got my legs as wide as I could, and I got my breasts bouncing as I squirmed with the mounting sexual pleasure.

Even better than masturbating being watched by a man is masturbating with a man playing with my naked body. Mr. Braeburn played with my breasts, flicking my nipples and of course played with me between my legs. His fingers teased my inside thigh tops, my groins, my arse, my bum crack and that delicious spot between my vagina and arse.

He'd discovered by then how I liked to be touched between my legs and his adventurous fingers drove me crazy. I stroked my labia for exquisite ages before my fingers moved to my clitoris as my orgasm rose. The rhythm of my masturbating hand transmitted to his body by his hand between my legs got his stiff cock bouncing in unison. That looked so erotic!

When my orgasm exploded the pleasure was utterly exquisite. I screamed, rammed my pussy against his hand, and kicked my legs like I was pounding a man's bum when he was on top of me. I kicked so hard my high heels fell off! As my orgasm faded to a delicious afterglow Mr. Braeburn held his hand cupped over my throbbing pussy mound.

Mr. Braeburn was standing next to the bed. With his hand still on my pussy he spread his legs, rammed his hips forward and wrapped his hand round his cock ready to start masturbating. When he masturbated he often played with my panties, brushing them over his hard up cock and running them between his legs. I think the feel of them on his cock made him think of the feel of a woman's fingers or lips. This time he had my thong hung on his hard up cock. After my orgasm I was throbbing hot and wanted more than just his cum splashed over me.

Before he could start wanking I slid off the bed and squatted down in front of him. I took hold of my thong hanging on his penis and used it to pull him toward me till his cock head was right in front of my face. Then I kissed him right on the tip of his big soft cock head. I looked up at him and I saw the shock on his face. I guessed he'd never had his cock sucked off before and he suddenly realised I was going to do just that. His penis showed his excitement too. The veins were standing out on his shaft and it's head was almost glowing purple. He poked his cock head against my lips. I'd sucked my husband lots of times and I knew how to give a man what he wants.

He groaned as I took just his cock head into my mouth and massaged it with my lips and tongue. I began sliding my lips smoothly and rhythmically up and down the length of his cock shaft, squeezing my lips around his hard muscle, catching the base ridge of his cock head and sucking on every up stroke. Like when I wanked him he took ages of my lips pleasuring him. I heard a grunt of "Tracey!" from above me. He grabbed my shoulders and tried to shove his cock as far down my throat as he could. I felt his penis jerk and pulse in my mouth and his semen spurted down my throat.

He stayed with his stiff cock in my mouth and ran his fingers through my hair before he let go of my shoulders and stepped back from me. The friction of his shaft sliding out of my lips caused it to twitch with orgasm pleasure and splash a last spurt of semen over my face.

Mr. Braeburn and I carried on like that for a couple of months more, fucking, me posing erotically nude for him, him wanking over me and me hand jobbing and sucking him off. I certainly earned my bonus! Then unexpectedly things changed.

A new assistant started at Mr. Braeburn's, Malcolm. He was a boy of nineteen working at the store between leaving school and going to university. I think he was a distant nephew of Mr. Braeburn. He was a big good looking muscular boy and I rather fancied him. I took to wearing a very short denim miniskirt and treating him to lots of "accidental" upskirt glimpses of my panties in the hope of getting some more exciting sexual intercourse than Mr. Braeburn's amateur efforts. But Malcolm ignored me. I assumed he was either being a good boy or he didn't fancy older women.

One day I saw Mr. Braeburn give Malcolm an affectionate pat on his bottom through his tight blue jeans and whisper in his ear. Then the two of them disappeared into the back storeroom together. That's when I put two and two together and remembered how often they'd gone into the back storeroom together and come out after quite some time looking very pleased with themselves. I went to the storeroom door and put my ear to the door.

"Put that whore's knickers on for me dear boy." I heard Mr. Braeburn say.

I'd let Mr. Braeburn keep my little white thong after I'd sucked him off. I could imagine how it would look like on a big boy like Malcolm bulging over his erect penis. It went very quiet after that but I heard Mr. Braeburn say "Dear boy" a few times. I couldn't resist. I very carefully and quietly opened the storeroom door and peeped through.

Malcolm was stark naked except for a pair of women's high heels and my little white thong. He was bending over a table with his legs spread wide. Mr. Braeburn was standing behind him with his shirt off with his trousers and briefs down and with his penis hard up erect. He was running his fingers along the thin white gusset strap of my thong nestling between Malcolm's bum cheeks and reaching under Malcolm between his spread legs to fondle Malcolm's sex kit. Malcolm's wiggling bottom and his excited little squeals told me Malcolm was enjoying the exploring hand between his legs.

"Knickers down now my boy," Mr. Braeburn said.

Malcolm closed his legs together for just long enough for Mr. Braeburn to pull my thong down Malcolm's thighs just below his bottom. Then he spread his legs again as far as my thong stretched round his thighs would allow. Mr. Braeburn had a long feel of Malcolm's naked bottom, which looked as smooth as a girl's. Then he poked his cock head into Malcolm's bum crack and started masturbating with one hand and fondling Malcolm's bottom and thighs and reaching between Malcolm's spread legs with the other.

"Love your sweet young cheeks against my knob!" Mr. Braeburn gasped.

Malcolm wiggled his bottom against Mr. Braeburn's cock head in response. I watched as Mr. Braeburn carried on wanking, oblivious to "that whore" watching him. His hand tugging his cock patted Malcolm's bottom on each upstroke like he'd patted my tits. I watched as Mr. Braeburn's pumping hand went frantic. He gripped Malcolm's thigh and shoved forward so cock head slid up Malcolm's bum crack.

"Enjoy this, dear boy!" Mr. Braeburn grunted.

His semen spurted over Malcolm's buttocks and the backs of his thighs, into his bum crack, and splashed onto my thong stretched round Malcolm's thighs.

"Now let me help that big young cock of yours soak her knickers." I heard Mr. Braeburn say.

I guessed Mr. Braeburn was going to hand job Malcolm off over my thong. I would certainly like to have watched him! But for fear of being spotted as Malcolm turned I quickly and quietly closed the door and went back to the shop. A few minutes later Mr. Braeburn and Malcolm came out of the store room fully dressed and looking very pleased with themselves.

I didn't let on to Mr. Braeburn that I knew he was into gay sex with boys. Nor did I think any the less of Mr. Braeburn for knowing he was such a pervert. I like naughty boys and knowing this kindly old man had his dirty secrets somehow made my sex sessions with him more exciting.

But soon after that everything changed again. I met a new man who was as good in bed as my husband and who kept himself all to me. So I stopped working at Mr. Braeburn's. Malcolm went off to university. I last heard that Mr. Braeburn has a new boy working as an assistant for him. I hope they are very happy together.