Mr. Connor Likes "Black Coffee" Ch. 02

Story Info
The second part of Dan "getting a taste" of Lisa and Tasha.
1.4k words
4.09
1.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

"So why are you running around here without a man," Dan asked me.

The three of us were laying naked in bed, sipping whiskey and chatting when he asked that question.

"I don't know. Just not rushing to get with anyone," I told him.

He started rubbing my leg.

"You're an absolute bombshell. You should be able to get any man you want," he said, was now he had his fingers rubbing my thighs. "Smooth skin, sexy eyes, lips, and sweet scent. Any man would be a fool not to be with you."

He knew how to flatter me, as I was still somewhat shocked that I was in bed with a "TV dad," as this man made me climax better than any other I'd been with. He had me wondering if all white men were like this, because if that was true, then I for sure was dating wrong and missing out.

"You are one sexy ass. When I put this glass down, I'll be ready for round two," he said.

"Shit, that sounds good to me," said Tasha as she put her down her liquor, then rolled over to Dan's mid section and started stroking his tool. "You've got a beautiful dick, Mr. Connor."

"One that would appreciate those fine lips of yours being planted on it," he said.

Dan's dick was bigger than I anticipated as I for whatever reason had white men synonymous with small pricks. I felt the same with fat men, as the ones I'd been with were proudly packing no more than four inches: he definitely had eight, at least.

"Those gorgeous lips of yours pull too hard, you may end up with a sweet surprise on your lips," he told Tasha as I watched my girl gliding up and down Dan's thick, pink pole while looking at him in the eyes.

I wanted to join the fun, and properly thank Dan for turning me out, so I went between his legs and lower than Tasha to put my tongue onto those massive balls.

"You two know how to take care of daddy," he said, as he had his hand stroking my scalp. "Lisa you really seem to know what you're doing."

"C'mere girl," said Tasha, as she grabbed my chin and we French kissed, then both started slobbering that dick as she sucked one side of the shaft and I did the other.

"Oh man, that's good," lamented Dan, his hands on both of our heads as we serviced this handsome polar bear.

Dan's piece was hard as steel, with veins swirling under the head throughout the shaft. I loved his scent, a mix between his natural smell and the cologne he wore.

"You two get up before you make me cum," he told us, and we would, with Tasha putting her ass in the air and showing off that dripping twat.

"I want it first," Tasha whined.

"No, you need a tongue on that thing. Lisa get down there," Dan said to me, as he pointed to her spread box.

I was reluctant at first, but then Tasha turned and winked at me as a sign that it was okay, and so I went down there and stuffed my face between her big cheeks, put my lips to her clit, and slid my tongue inside.

"Oh shit, girl," she whimpered.

I couldn't believe what was happening, but I liked it, as I ran circles in her hot box while sucked her clit, doing all the same things I enjoyed of myself and making her breathe heavy.

"Damn bitch," she whimpered.

"You wan me to stop? Huh girl," I asked, having no intention.

"Nah, eat that shit up," she whispered as she was climaxing.

I got aggressive with it as I was loving the fact I was able to please my homegirl this way. I knew I could wet, but she was a fountain.

"Good girl," said Dan. "You got me rock hard right now, baby."

He was coaching me on right as I felt his big dick slide into me, and I tried to hold it together, but I was tight, and he pushed that thing inside me as I got fucked for the first time in months.

"Like a rubber band the way it stretches girl," he said to me. "Take it all in, baby. There ya go."

He pushed that thing inside me and moaned.

"I swear black pussy is the best," he said, as he had a low growl while rubbing my ass cheeks. "You know, good pussy really is hard to find? I'm gonna get addicted to you."

I always loved the big boys as they not only tapped my spot the best, they knew how to talk to me. Dan was all in my head, turning me on and ultimately had me feasting on Tasha and making her squirt at embarrassing intervals, as she showed me I was pushing all of right buttons. Dan brought the brute force, as I might've been a slender frame, but I was a southern bred girl that needed a good banging, especially while I tugged on my girl's pussy.

"You two sluts make daddy proud," he said as he had us both moaning since Dan raged inside me and I couldn't stop licking.

Tasha yet again, and so would I.

"Yeah girl, bust that pussy open. Daddy hitting it good," he asked as I felt his body smack mine.

"Oh my God, yessssssss," I screamed as I came again, barely 30 seconds later.

I pulled on Tasha's giant ass cheeks and spread them apart, getting carried away to the point she'd pull away and turn to lay on her back to rub on that clit. Dan stopped.

"What's the matter, Lisa driving you crazy? You need some cock, too huh," Dan said as he pulled out of me. "Bring that ass over here."

I moved over.

"C'mere baby," Dan said as he wanted a taste of Tasha's soggy slit.

She and I kissed while Dan got a sample, then rose to slide inside of her, making her squirm before she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Tasha and I stopped kissing, as I tried to lay back and I observe the fun.

"C'mere," she said to me.

"What," I said, rubbing her left nipple as Dan fucked her.

I knew what she wanted, and we made it happen as I sat on her face, my clit getting cyclonic treatment from her tongue as I French kissed Dan. Once again, Dan was indirectly pulling the inner freak out of us as he thrashed my girl, and she subsequently kept playing with me as I'd continously came on her face.

"You gotta come back," he whispered. "Promise me you'll come back?"

"Yes," I whined.

Dan began grunting and sweating, and yelped an "ah fuck" before stopping, and laying into Tasha as he blew a nut. He'd pull out after a minute or so, and I looked down to see his dick drool whatever residue he didn't leave inside her.

I got off Tasha.

"You made a mess, girl," she said to me, and we giggled before we started kissing, with my hands clasping with hers.

"You okay," she asked me.

"Yeah. Girl, I would've never dreamed we would've done this," I told her.

"Well believe it. We all were horny, and well, here's the result. I love you," she said, and I returned the words before we tongue kissed.

I truly did love Tasha, and not as a partner, but as a best friend, but this encounter, put us in a different light. Dan, who left us to go to the bathroom, would kick us out as he had to entertain business-related guests and needed to rid the house of the "sex smells."

"I'm gonna say this, and I hope you don't take this the wrong way in any way, but I absolutely would love to see you two again. I in fact, will host you two at my Beverly Hills property one day, meaning we do breakfast or brunch, give you a tour of the set, then we'll, afterwards, do whatever we feel like doing," he told us.

We both laughed and concurred to return, together, then got up to shower, before we dressed and both departed, as this was the beginning of a beautiful "friendship, with benefits."

I made it home, stripped down to my pajamas to lay and rest, thinking "never again, did I look at television dads, or burly, older white men, the same again."

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers