All Comments on 'Mr. Cox'

by armagnac2020

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story, sexy and funny!

VinastodaVinastodaover 1 year ago

Finally someone with a sense of humor similar to mine. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very unique, entertaining short read.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

What….the fuck? Did you mix and match like 30 different nonsensical stories into one?

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 1 year ago

While I was reading this, the song “Detachable Penis” kept running through my head. Your story was weird, but brought back memories. This probably should have been placed under Science Fiction, but it does have a husband and wife in it. It was an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More realistic than reality these days,,, excellent imagination my friend

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

We may have just been informed about the origin of the term "cock of the walk". Or not. Just read it for the second time, and I can assure one and all that it's just as funny on the return trip.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

this section needs funny at times

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a very dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed FBI agents and pussyboarding. He-he-he.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good story, but should have been placed in the Humor section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For once a tale with humor and imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really Funny, or is that FUNNY?

Good one, pal, I long last sniggered that much. 5* for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this a true story ? Just asking ‘cause something very similar happened in Hutchinson Kansas in the late 80s! Except it involved several members of the rotary club and this street urchin named Lilly , a stolen rock hammer and a package of ramen noodles, (chicken flavor) ! The news made a mockery of the incident offering a free pass to a working dude ranch if you could correctly guess the number of noodles left behind at the scene of the crime, a parade and finally culminating in a shitty garage band playing free in Carey Park , a fashion show involving the mayors wife and a chili cook off also involving the mayors wife . I’d never been so humiliated in all my life except when everyone came inside my wife !

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Strange? I couldn't laugh!

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeover 1 year ago

Armagnac, this is magnificent! I have never read the Gogol, but have heard bits of Shostakovich's setting. Your story has all the outrageousness and absurdity of that - only it's a dick instead. All your penis jokes ("some dickhead somewhere make a mistake" - LOL), the "good cop bad cop" thing, the political satire, "what's worse that probation?" - wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It took me a few moments for my brain to acclimatize to sheer insanity of you tale. But by the time agent Beth and agent Rachel entered the story I was well and truly on board. So many hilarious moments. I sure hope pussyboarding becomes a thing ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous