Mr. Darcy's Favorite Night

Story Info
Villagers are forced to pay the tribute with their bodies.
1.3k words
3.31
13k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shearpy
Shearpy
5 Followers

The carriage rocked from side to side as it moved down the path. Mr. Darcy closed the window shade. The carriage drove up and down the village square. Searching out the residences with a torch out front. He could practically feel the people inside their pathetic little huts quivering with fear. He knew which one should he stop at? He never knew what he would find inside. Man, woman, siblings or newlyweds. They would be young. They would be attractive, he had a man who insured that. They would be his to consume.

His cock was hard as the carriage pulled up to a grim little hut on the edge of the village. The torch was small almost as if they were trying to be discreet. How charming. His driver pulled around to the stables in back. He knew this wouldn't be a quick stop. If he had any objection to what was happening he knew better than to make it known to his master. He was Mr.Darcy his wealth and patronage was needed to feed the people of this village. If once a year they had to pay a special tax. So be it.

He didn't bother knocking on the pathetic excuse of a door. They were expecting him. The whole village was. He was met by two sad eyed peasants. Their clothes were torn and dirty. It was a small room containing a stove, a few uncomfortable looking chairs, and a sleeping pallet in the corner of the room. He nodded and headed towards the door way. He had no reason to actually speak to these people. He wasn't here for them.

His heart raced as he walked into the dim room. This was his favorite part. Time to unwrap his present. On the dirty bed sat a young man. He was maybe twenty. He looked shocked. Somehow the men always take it a little harder than the women. Darcy always found it a pleasant surprise. There was something oddly powerful in stealing another mans dignity.

"Come" Darcy said to the man. He gestured to the buckle on his pants.

"Don't use your teeth." Darcy Growled.

The man slowly lowered to his knees. He struggle with the buckle until Darcy in his impatience undid it for him. His pants fell to the floor. Darcy felt the boy gag as he slipped his dick between his thick lips. Good he thought, let it begin. He loved knowing the man didn't want this. It was the power he craved. He could get sex anywhere. Darcy slipped his hands around the back of the mans head. He could feel the resistance as he pulled the man closer and closer, slipping his rod further and further down the mans throat. As time went on he started living for the gasp for air. Every time he pulled his cock out of the mans throat his airway cleared and the man could breath again. Over and over again he shoved it as deep down his throat as he could. Darcy was close. He needed to give his cock a break if he was going to ravish this dirt farmer the way he really wanted to. He pushed the man away.

"Take your clothes off." Darcy snarled.

The man slowly unbuttoned his rough woven shirt. Not in a seductive way, but with a hesitance of someone who can guess what's coming. Once his clothes were removed, Darcy took a slow walk around him. He drank in the large muscles wrapping the mans tall frame. The large cock hanging at half mast between his legs. He absolutely loved that. He could imagine how much shame the large wholesome looking man was feeling being mildly turned on. Miley turned on he was though. He gave his dick a little slap and watched it swing. Darcy grabbed the thick staff. It felt heavy in his hand. He squeezed it. Just hard enough to illicit a groan of pain out of the man. Not enough to render the object useless the rest of the night.

"Bend over the bed." Darcy whispered.

The young man did so very reluctantly. Darcy looked longingly at the sight before him. The mans large hairy ass was raised before him. He slapped it. Hard enough to cause the man to hiss under his breath. He longed to slide his long thick cock in, dry and painful. He put off the pleasure. He had other things to enjoy first. He ran his hands down the full length of the mans back. He pressed his naked flesh against the man. The bed squeaked with the pressure. Yes Darcy thought. Part of his fun was knowing the others in the small hut could hear. They could hear him ravish their son in an ungodly manner. They would hear every scream of anguish or even better pleasure.

Darcy ran his tongue over the swell of one plump cheek. Using both hands he pulled both cheeks apart to reveal the center of the man. It looked delicious. It was pink, puckered, and most importantly clean. He couldn't resist swiping his tongue down him from top to bottom. The Man let out such a gasp of surprise that Darcy couldn't help but go back in for more. He swirled his tongue around and around the little puckered hole. He did this until he felt the man start to loosen. Perfect he thought. He started to slowly work his tongue deeper into the forbidden cavern a little at a time. Swirl after Swirl, soon his whole tongue was moving in and out at will. He reached around and once again squeezed the mans much harder cock. A loud grown of pleasure erupted out of the man. Good, Darcy thought. Your proud father will love hearing that. Stroke after stroke with his hand and tongue he could feel the man getting closer and closer. His young dick was dripping droplets onto the creaking wooden floor. Sending a clear warning of what was to come. Loud groans on pleasure were the other indicator.

Pulling back Darcy lined his large throbbing cock up to his puckered hole. The man cried out is surprise when Darcy thrust his entire staff into him. Darcy was to impatient to give the man a minute to become used to the sensation. He started rocking into him faster and faster. The bed squeaking loudly for the whole house to hear. The man was moaning, pain or pleasure Darcy didn't care. He pulled the man to him, kissed him passionately. Using the mans own droplets for lubricant, Darcy stroked his hand up and down the mans shaft. The man came in a fiery streak, all over what Darcy was sure was his parents bed. He could see the man instantly become disgusted with himself. The post orgasm regret setting in quickly. Darcy didn't care. He pushed the man back down to lean over the bed. Right into the pool of his own spendings. Stroking in and out of him at full force Darcy could feel himself coming closer to the end. Darcy pulled himself out of the man.

"Get on the Bed." Darcy growled half shoving the man onto his back.

He stood over the large man. He took note of the grimace the man wore as he spent himself all over the mans face. After he was spent Darcy picked up a pillow. He used the case to wipe his filthy cock clean. He buckled his pants and walked out of the room. As he was leaving he didn't bother to say anything to the man. He was there as tribute. He hardly mattered to Darcy. The parents were of no consequence either. The mother was a crying mess anyway. The father wouldn't make eye contact. He left them to deal with their disappointments as a family. Darcy had what he wanted. His coachman was waiting as he exited the hut. He entered it and started the drive back to Pemberley and Elisabeth, dreaming about what next years visit to the village would bring.

Shearpy
Shearpy
5 Followers