Mr. Disco Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding her head slowly, Michelle smiled before replying.

"Yes! I've got a surprise for you! Here, take this!"

Pulling a box out of the bag, she handed to him what was an expensive new large screened smartphone.

"You need a new phone, just in case someone is tracking you on the older one."

Luke could not believe the heavy generosity from Michelle to buy him a phone this expensive. Before he could say anything back, she took a hold of the other bag and offered it to him.

"These are your new shirts and there's four pair of pants in there too."

His jaw dropped. Luke sat down, not even noticing the bagged jackets next to him. He went through the tall shopping bag, taking every folded shirt out. Michelle had bought him several pastel and neon colored shirts, he counted up to eight shirts. Underneath the stacked shirts, there was pants in the colors of grey, white and black. He could not believe that she would know such a detail without him telling her. She must have truly studied the way he dressed. Michelle then walked over to grab the bagged jackets, shaking them to get his attention.

"Don't forget about this! These are your new suit jackets to go with the clothes!"

Yet again, Luke was blown away at her kindness. She dropped the bagged jackets over his lap. There was four of them. He pulled one apart to see a brand new white blazer jacket. The second one was a black jacket, the third grey and the last one was a light blue color that matched his old jacket. Luke was already thinking that she must have really spent a good bit of money on all these clothes. The jackets alone were an expensive name brand. When he looked back at Michelle, she had the biggest grin on her face.

"Well, what do you think? That's the style of fashion you like, isn't it?"

"I love this, but you didn't have to buy me anything. My god, I feel bad that you probably spent a lot on me."

"Don't feel bad. I wanted to do something nice for you, I used an old credit card that my ex-boyfriend gave me last year."

Luke glanced back down at the clothes one last time. He couldn't help but smile. Michelle must have truly thought highly of him to do something like this. When he looked back at her face, she smiled and spoke once more.

"Now you can be Mr. Disco again with the right clothes. Whenever you're ready, we'll find Lucy, together."

TO BE CONTINUED