All Comments on 'Mr. Fuckability Ch. 07'

by Savanna7

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

It was intense and hot, even though it was pretty obvious that he was the client. The fact that he had been "stalking" her, and the whole locket business, though, I thought detracted a bit from the intensity--I think it would have been better had both of them been surprised at the presentation--or if he only realized it when she presented naked. Also people wear "suits" and live in "suites".

wanting2Bdesiredwanting2Bdesiredover 10 years ago

This is a wonderfully hot story! I love how predictable and unpredictable the story is. It was oblivious that he figured out who she was but pretty cool how he was pursuing her and even still it was dumb luck he ran into her at the bar. I'm having a love/hate moment about you leaving the rest to us for the most part. I really hope you do continue with the other girls' stories.

Also, side note just to better your story because it can be distracting when the wrong words are used. "He nodes" should be "he nods" - you nod your head and have lymph nodes. That's the only thing I remember jumping out at me this chapter. Again this was a phenomenal story and can't wait to read more! :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whaaaat?!

That's it?!

What a horrible tease :(

Such a great story with a great potential with more between these 2 characters. Can't wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what....

Okay my advice to you is that it would be a mistake if you left it here. Theirs still a lot you haven't cover with the characters theirs so much to explore with before you move to a next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't stop yet!

You have set up such a great dynamic with these two, and such an intriguing backstory, I would hate to see this stop here. How does it play out for them? You may very well have some intriguing stories for other characters here, and do explore those as well. Just please don't abandon this story line just yet.

Savanna7Savanna7about 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments and opinions and of course for reading my stuff. This story was always intended to be a short story, however, I always try to consider what my reader's like and want as well. I have not written anything past what you have now read for theses two, but I will consider going back and looking at doing just that. I'm not a quick writer so don't hold your breath for it, but I would much rather take longer and give you something I feel is worth your time than throw some letters at a page and letting it rip. I'm also working on my grammar and spelling, but I have never been an English major, so all you spelling Bee winners out there: You suck. Lol. Just kidding, thanks for your opinions and kind examples. I really do pay attention to them.

*kisses*

Savanna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please

Please keep going, I love reading about Dani and Marco, I would love to see you finish their story.

plainmanplainmanalmost 10 years ago
Great erotic romance!

As in Romance Novel, modern style, with a strong professional woman to mate with the alpha male. Both excellent characters. She is a classic Marian the Librarian, right down to literally letting down her hair when she emerges from her shell. The trick with this is to make so dramatic a transformation believable, or at least induce suspension of disbelief. Well you did it for me -- and the sex was really hot!

I'm in the minority here -- I don't want you to continue these two as a main story; it's hit a great end point. I do like your idea of doing similar stories for the other women in the club, and drop in the occasional detail about developments with these two. I believe what you say about you and writing, in your bio. It shows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it!

Loved it from beginning to end! I devoured this whole story in one sitting but I'm still craning more! I love how you write danni and I was on the edge of my seat with each surprise! Would seriously love to see a continuation of their story since you write it so well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You Have Talent

This is one of my favorite stories. I have read & reread it many times. But it feels like there's so much more to tell. I would like to know what happens with them after this last chapter. Do they marry?? Have children?? And what happens to her friends?? Do they find love also?? Please write more!! You're good at writing & drawing in the reader. As always, thank you!

naolsnaolsabout 6 years ago
Can't wait for the other stories

... and, yes, more of Marco & Danielle, please. Despite the lack of edits, the characters, storyline, humor, & sex scenes are great! Love the conversations between Dani & her conscience! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Omg so I initially thought you hadn’t finished this story but I was sorely mistaken! Yassss I wish it was longer but I honestly love how you ended it. The story is so original!!! No sarcasm intended, I always see stories about rich dudes but you totally made this your own. The whole pendant thing, and how he knew her before omg I loved it. Still sad to see you haven’t updated in ages but so goddamn glad to have read this xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous