Mr. Green

Story Info
Nanny Dakota walks in on Mr. Green after a stressful trip.
1.9k words
9.9k
11
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RopesBunn
RopesBunn
21 Followers

Dakota smiled as she tucked the blanket snugly around Eli.

"Sweet dreams, Eli. If you need anything, let me know."

"Is Daddy coming home tonight?" Eli asked, his tired eyes looking up at Dakota.

"He won't be coming home until really late tonight, buddy. But, he promised to come and give you a goodnight kiss whenever he got home."

Eli closed his eyes and pouted slightly. Dakota had been caring for him for a couple of days as his father was out of town on business. Dakota had been Eli's nanny for about a year, and she knew how hard it was on Eli when his father left for business. Selfishly, Dakota enjoyed the times he left. She had grown attached to the little boy, and when she got excited to stay for extended periods of time.

"Eli," Dakota smiled, brushing his hair off his forehead, "tomorrow, you and your dad are going to have the absolute best day together, ok?"

"Are you going home tomorrow?"

"Yes, but I'll be back next Monday to pick you up from daycare."

"Pinky promise?" Eli asked, holding out his small hand, pinky extended.

Dakota smiled and wrapped her pinky around his, "pinky promise." Eli dropped his hand and snuggled into his bed. Dakota planted a gentle kiss on his forehead and silently left the room, closing the door behind her.

Dakota was admittedly also tired, and while she wanted to curl up in the guest bedroom and fall asleep, she knew that the dishes in the sink were calling to her. Mr. Green had never specifically asked her to clean up before he returned from his business trips, but Dakota hated leaving the house messy. It felt silly not to clean up when she was being paid to stay in the home while Eli slept.

Dakota worked away, loading dishes into the dishwasher and wiping down countertops. She became lost in thought as she continued cleaning - sweeping the floors and arranging the dining room chairs to their intended spots. Tidying any forgotten toys and listening to ensure Eli was still in bed. Finally, she ceased her cleaning and settled at the kitchen counter, pulling out her phone to scroll aimlessly - until her eyes would no longer remain open and she would fumble her way to the guest bedroom.

A click from the front door signalled that Mr. Green was home - but Dakota was too tired and fixated on her phone to hear the door open or the man throw himself onto the couch. Mr. Green would often arrive home late after business trips. He would softly make his way to the living room and collapse on the sofa - either to fall asleep or to relieve stress after spending days in frustrating meetings. Tonight was apparently the latter, as Mr. Green shrugged off his coat and unbuckled his belt. He proceeded to unbutton his pants and tug down, pulling his boxers with them.

Groaning softly, he took his cock in his hand, stroking slowly as he closed his eyes. Fucking executives, fucking meetings. He began moving faster, his frustration encouraging his hand. His head fell to the side, and his eyes made contact with Dakota's sweater, abandoned on the armchair next to him. Grinning, he grabbed the sweater and held it to his face, inhaling her lingering smell. Fucking babysitter - sleeping in my house, using my shower like she doesn't know what she does to me.

Dakota sighed, her exhaustion apparent as her eyes struggled to stay open. She slid off the stool in the kitchen and made her way to the living room to grab her sweater. Dakota never liked leaving her things around when Mr. Green was coming home; it felt strange - like she was making herself too comfortable in someone else's home.

Dakota froze in the doorway of the living room. Mr. Green reclined on the couch, cock in hand moaning and jerking with his face buried in her sweater. She moved to take a step back but her phone slipped from her hand and clattered on the floor. Mr. Green stopped suddenly, dropping her sweater from his hand. Her sweater landed on top of his cock and Dakota felt her stomach swirl at the thought.

"Mr. Green, I'm so sorry! I didn't realize you were home - I should go!" Dakota stuttered, taking another step away from the living room.

"Stop. Dakota, don't apologize. I'm the one who was..."

"It's ok!"

A moment of silence passed between the two.

"You can call me Oren. You don't have to call me Mr. Green."

Dakota nodded, "Whatever you prefer... I don't mind calling you Mr. Green, but if you're more comfortable with Oren, that's alright too."

"It drives me crazy when you do that," Oren sighed.

"Do what?"

"Do whatever I say, call me Mr. Green, treat me like I'm your boss."

"You are my boss."

"Come on, Dakota. Admit it. You do this on purpose. You can't possibly be this willing to obey everyone. There's no way you would forgive everyone for jerking off to your sweater."

Dakota blushed slightly and looked at her feet, "Well, it's not like I've ever needed to forgive someone for jerking off to my sweater before now."

Oren chuckled and nodded, "Fair enough."

"But," Dakota hesitated, "I do like calling you Mr. Green. I do like ... following your orders."

Oren raised an eyebrow and smirked slightly, "is that so?"

"I like doing a good job. It's not weird. I don't want to get fired - I love this job."

"I'm not going to fire you, Dakota."

"I know."

"If you want a bonus though, I think we could arrange something."

Dakota looked up, her cheeks redder and hotter than ever before, "If you're going to ask me for a sexual favour, Mr. Green, you don't have to bribe me."

Oren smiled and moved the sweater from his cock, "Come here."

Dakota moved to the couch obediently and stood in front of him. Oren motioned towards the armchair near the couch, "Take a seat."

Dakota sat in the arm chair and watched as Oren shifted to look at her.

"Strip."

Dakota obliged, removing her shirt as she watched Oren resume slowly teasing his cock. She slipped out of her pants and started unbuckling her bra as she fixated on his hand moving up and down his dick. She felt herself becoming warm as she slid her panties off, continuing to watch him stroke himself. Dakota's eyes moved to Oren's face, and she met his gaze - lustful and dark, his eyes lidded and his mouth hanging open slightly.

"Touch yourself," Oren commanded, his voice scratchy from his heavy breathing.

Wordlessly, Dakota's hand moved to her pussy, running over the wet slit as she watched Oren buck into his fist. Her spare hand reached up and grasped at her breasts, rubbing over her nipples.

"Good girl," Oren grunted, desire clouding his vision as Dakota played with herself for him. Her fingers caressed her clit, eliciting quiet moans. He watched as her hand danced across her body, down from her breast to her pussy. His breath caught in his throat as she inserted a finger into her slick cunt.

Dakota's eyes squeezed shut, and her mouth gaped as she began fucking herself.

"You're so gorgeous, Dakota," Oren purred.

"Thank you, Sir." Dakota whispered.

"So obedient, touching yourself for me. Like a good little slut," he cooed, his cock quivering.

Dakota whimpered as she watched him pull faster, her fingers moving to match his speed.

"Such a good little slut deserves a reward. What do you want, Kitten?"

"You, Sir. Please, I want you to fuck me!"

Oren let out a growl and grinned, letting go of his throbbing cock. He stood and moved to Dakota, grabbing her wrists and pulling her up. She whined as he forced her fingers from her pussy, but soon stopped as he spun her around.

"Bend over," Oren whispered. His lips were right next to her ear, and his cock pressed into her ass. She could feel the moisture of precum against her cheek and shivered as his tongue darted from his mouth to graze her earlobe.

Dakota followed orders and leaned forward, bracing herself against the armchair, pressing further into Oren's erection. He grunted gently and grabbed her ass, running his hands over her sides, quickly groping over her breasts.

"Such a good girl for me."

"Yes, Sir." Dakota nodded, desperate for him to get on with it and fuck her.

Oren lined the tip of his cock up with her cunt and pressed in slightly. Dakota mewled and gripped the chair in anticipation. Oren leaned down, pressing his lips once more next to her ears, "Beg."

"Please! Please, Mr. Green. Please fuck me! I've been so obedient!" Dakota pleads.

Oren caresses her cheek and smiles, "So well behaved."

Oren pushes his cock further into her, and Dakota bites down on her lips as she feels his cock filling her. He takes hold of her hips and rocks slowly, getting used to the feeling of her pussy around him, "I've wanted this for so long, Kitten. You have no idea how much it drove me crazy - having you so close to me. In my home, in my shower, in bed with only one wall between us."

"I loved nights like this. Knowing you were sleeping so close to me, knowing I could just pop in. I would jerk off just thinking about how easy it would be to get a pair of your underwear or bump into you after a shower," he rambled, plowing into her core with his cock.

Dakota let out soft cries as she held onto the armchair. She felt his cock slamming inside her and she rocked her hips to meet him. Desperate to be closer, to feel him deeper.

"And now I have you. My good little slut - so ready to obey me."

Dakota closed her eyes, and her fingers dug into the armchair, her mouth hanging open as she listened to Mr. Green defile her physically and verbally.

"Tell me, Kitten. Did you dream about this, too? Did you touch yourself and imagine me fucking you like this?"

"Yes, Mr. Green! I wanted you so badly. I wanted to feel you inside of me. I wanted to be your good little girl and obey you. I love being your slut - I love working for you!"

Oren grinned and moaned, his hips slapping against her ass erratically. He tore into her, leaving his finger prints on her hips. Leaning down, he bit into her shoulder, bringing a shrieking moan from Dakota.

"Do you want to cum, Kitten?"

"Yes, please!" Dakota begged.

Oren's right hand moved from her hip and snaked down to her clit. He began rubbing soft circles on her and she let out a blissful sob.

"Please, Sir. Harder."

Oren obliged and rubbed harder against her continuing to fuck into her. She cried out and buried her face into the armchair, trying to remain quiet.

"Good girl, Kitten," Oren purred, "Let go for me. Cum for me."

Dakota let out another blissful sob and felt her core tighten as she began to orgasm. Hot fluid spewed from her sex as her pussy convulsed around Oren's cock. He let out a throaty moan and fucked erratically into her as he came, her pussy filling with his cum.

Oren bent, resting on top of Dakota, his cock still inside of her. He panted and stroked her hair, listening to her heavy breath.

"You were such a good girl for me, Dakota."

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered.

"Would you like to continue this another time, Kitten?" he asked.

"I would be honoured to be your Kitten again."

Oren smiled softly and placed kisses on her back, "I knew you would be, my good girl."

RopesBunn
RopesBunn
21 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wrong Category! No Story, just graphic sex. 3⭐

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not believable. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loads of sexual attraction, but lust does not equal romance. Wrong catagory IMHO.

PraetusPraetus5 months ago

Good little story though you switched tenses halfway through for a paragraph then switched back which was a tad jarring. I look forward to the next one!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Daughter's Friend A lonely man is subject of his daughter's conspiracy.in Mature
Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
Who is the Real Luke Davis? A babysitter, a single dad, fantasies, and secrets.in Mature
The Old Neighbor Ch. 01 A wife gives in to her perverted elderly neighbor.in Mature
More Stories