All Comments on 'Mr. Kent, Mrs. Jones and Julie Pt. 01'

by EmilyJames51

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AgedInTheWoodAgedInTheWoodover 1 year ago

A great start. I hope part 2 won't be too long in appearing. That Mr Kent's a lucky fellow. I wouldn't mind a couple of cleaners like Mary Jones and Julie myself. :-)

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlover 1 year ago

So fucking hot. My sister and my mother had a "thing" so it resonates with me.

Archway12345Archway12345over 1 year ago

Excellent. Delightful build up. Needless to say let's have the follow up. You are a tease!

pip46pip46over 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful story, I am so looking forward to reading the next part

QuietoldieQuietoldieover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. I can't wait for chapter two. Your style of writing is very individual and I mean it in a good way. I'm so pleased you've started making up stories again after a gap. Mr Kent is a very lucky man.

jonboy1985jonboy1985over 1 year ago

It is so good to have you back absolutely brilliant as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But not nearly enough in the way of preliminaries/foreplay.

Needs many more step=by-step details. And more dialog about what was going on, and what could be going on.

Three stars.

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Delightfully naughty! Can't wait to see what they do with or for John. And a Mum and daughter duo, how hot is that? Every man's dream, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what an absolutely lovely story from Emily James. It was so well written and caused me to become aroused in the trouser department too. So no wonder Mr Kent was turned on by Julie and Martha. They sounded such kind teasers, who were getting erotic enjoyment themselves and I can`t wait for part two. The Afternoon.

Ian

Windsor66Windsor66over 1 year ago

Another lovely story, Emily. Looking forward to part two.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Brilliant writing. Buttered rolls with salad followed by a pot of tea then a generous serving of sex. How very English! 5 stars and thanks for sharing. I look forward to hearing about Mr Kent’s memorable afternoon in part 2.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

Another fun story, thank you for sharing. I love your writing style.

Emil_JamesEmil_Jamesover 1 year ago

This tantalizing threesome marks a splendid return to five-star form for one of my favorite authors since I first found Literotica years ago! Scorned and mistreated by his brutal wife, Mr Kent is discovering that two sexy ladies of the neighborhood who freelance as house-cleaners bring much more than PineSol during their weekly tidy-up sessions, which he awaits with baited breath and notably tented pants. As Part 1 ends, the oversexed trio has doors locked and the afternoon to themselves for thre first time, while the hag is away. What comes next? All of us, I hope, as Ms. James prepares to dial the erotic ante up to 11!

joefeltonjoefeltonover 1 year ago

Wow, another good one Emily. I love the way the tension builds, and the dialogue. Your characters are all so nice and lovely. I'd like to have tea with any of them. I think mature women are more interesting to read about, and learn about what they really think! Five stars, and I'm looking forward to reading the next part of your story.

VegasMike155VegasMike155over 1 year ago

It is so nice to read a new submission from Emily James. I can't wait to read more about Mr. Kent, Mrs. Jones, and Julie.

EmilyJames51EmilyJames51over 1 year agoAuthor

I MUST CONFESS I WAS NERVOUS ABOUT SENDING IN A NEW STORY AFTER A LONG WHILE BUT I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE KIND COMMENTS.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

EMILY

EtmangoEtmangoover 1 year ago

Ohhh this is set up deliciously, I love the way you write your characters and their behaviours. I hope Mr Kent gets to fill Mrs Jones to the brim and Julia cleans her up like a good girl!

thorbetthorbetover 1 year ago

Aroused me tremendously with the slow build up to the intimacy. More please Emily

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Great opening chapter!

Wonderful build up of erotic tension!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i believe he must be very very large,

trebleclef76trebleclef7610 months ago

Wonderful. Love the interaction of the mother and daughter and their recognition of his needs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyJames51@EmilyJames51
I am a widow in my early fifties following a very happy marriage. I have always enjoyed erotic stories just like by late husband and some close friends. I like fetishes in general but not any under age sex or things involving pain. I also like reading and writing and historic...