Mr. Kodecck Ch. 01

Story Info
First story ever.
2.7k words
4.2
9.3k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers

She had been in this room for hours ...at least it felt like it, therapy was supposed to be something good, she knew it but the feeling of watching yourself leave life never stopped, she tried to tell herself things could be worst, she knew better than to be ungrateful but something's will never stop.

How do you fight back against your mind? How do you feel about things? Some questions that she had to think on now and then but it was always why easier to just do things being on autopilot was always better than being paralyzed, but this is a secret she told herself is a secret no one will ever know ...well except this man in his 60s sitting across from her, while She never thought I would be in this position in my life 30 years of diagnosed depression can do that to someone.

Dr. Reed would be the only one who knew, his voice brought her back from the voice inside her head, she said her usual goodbyes as her time was up and made her way out of the building and in two the street below, she got in her car and drove home.

Inside this tiny apartment Alliance could finally rest for the day, her social battery was almost dead and she had barely interacted with anyone today, but she remember things could always get worst even if Dr. Reed warned against those thoughts. high functioning depression was indeed a silent killer, the alluring feeling that things could always get worst was a deadly sickness.

It was so easy to drown in a bottle like usual but for some reason today just wasn't the day, instead she tried meditation she cleared her mind and drown in the dark nothingness where she could finally escape from a mind that would simultaneously try to keep her alive and kill her.

Chapter 1

"I hate Wednesdays" was on repeat inside her head, this office was full of zombies, and sometimes she celebrated being hated, it did make things easy. life could be easy sometimes, there were no pictures in her office space.

she didn't like them with social anxiety and depression it made for a very lonely existence but sometimes in the ocean of repetition and darkness, there was light Kenny her cousin and friend was that light sometimes.

She got back home, parked her Honda, and walked straight to the building. She was almost home her mind screamed when she heard it, the voice of a man calling after her.

It was almost robotic how she kept walking even faster now, how the idea of even crossing words with any kind of stranger was exhausted, she rushed up the stair of the building, into her tiny apartment, as she lay on her sofa face down and pushed the lump in her throat back down and the tears away.

Alliance had been living with this fear for two years now, since the day she had came home from a party. Kenny had once invited her to an office party, he could be introverted sometimes and didn't want to be alone.

She said yes because he was one of the few people that got pass her stoic queen bitch attitude and wanted to get to know her, Alliance was not an easy person to get along with she was a true genius, and she wouldn't let anyone forget how smart she was, a know it all that made others feel insecure with a god complex, she felt untouchable, but Kenny was one of the few people who weren't intimidated by this at all he found her intriguing.

He was a curious person and loved analyzing people, something she wasn't interested in, to alliance most people were stupid and therefore beneath her...a list that was what she told herself, until after the party that was.

Nothing really out of the normal had happened at the party, she had spent most of it making fun of people with Kenny. when he was gone she would just sit and drink by herself as she had always done, having Kenny around was great because for once she didn't have to turn down some poor fool who would try his luck with her by making him feel stupid with some random fact about astronomy, nephrology also talking too much did the trick must of the time, but with Kenny around she didn't need to waste so much energy, at the end of the night she dropped Kenny at his place and got home.

Two days after the party she found the first black rose on her dining table after coming back from the supermarket, from that moment on she knew something was wrong. She had done everything possible to get away from her stalker she had moved houses and even installed cameras, but he whoever he w would always find them and destroy them, no matter where she ran he would always find her, every month there would be a single black rose in any corner of her apartment and she had no idea who it was or why.

As a result of this Alliance developed bad anxiety and paranoia, she was already a very anti-social person with almost no social life but having a stalker took it to a whole different level, all she ever did was go to the store, work, and home, she would only meet Kenny and his friends a few times every couple of months apart from that she had a very closed life, stayed out of the way most of the time except at work where she had to assert herself which made her even more of an anti-social loner.

But since that party, the black roses had never stopped, first she collected them and tried to show them to the police, but they almost immediately had no intention of helping and a few black roses send every month wasn't evidence of anything in their eyes, deep down alliance knew it too.

So she just threw them all away, every month she would get a black rose that would end up in her trash.

Alliance got ready for tonight, after she had calmed herself down she tokes a shower, had dinner, watched the news as she scrolled through social media, laughing at a couple of funny videos, she had some water, and got ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

About 10 minutes in she realize something was wrong, her breathing had changed, her head was buzzing, she limps felt heavy, she felt like she was sinking, and there was something else a fire under her belly, it toke all the straight she had to throw her arm away from her side as her phone looked so far away in the darkness, all she had to do was reach it and call for help, but as she kept trying to force her body to obey her.

The panic she had heard as she came home returned with full force and she froze...she wasn't alone as she heard footsteps coming from outside, as the person approached the room and opened the door, all she could do was stay still as the intruder closed the door behind, she knew she was defenseless and at the mercy of this deranged stalker, Alliance knew this day would come sooner or later but she always thought she would be ready.

She felt him move, the room was so dark she didn't know where he was and her body was just not responding to her, the intruder was doing something but she had no idea what, when suddenly he grabbed her ankles and pushed her down on the bed he didn't apply nearly enough force but just being touch was enough to have her internally screaming.

His hands were tough but as he processed to undress her he took his time he was calm and quiet and all she wanted to do was fight, at this moment she couldn't move she just lay there like a corpse.

She was completely naked now but he didn't move, what was he waiting for she thought would he kill her now she didn't know , his hands slowly caressed her legs, inner tights and her stomach, he toke is time as he opened her legs, Alliance felt the fire under her stomach spread as she cried into the pillow with so much rage and helplessness she wanted to die...he started to kiss her slowly all around, his touch was soft and warm as he slowly kissed her intimate lips, delicately he placed a few kisses and spread her open by holding the back of her knees forcing her to stay in place. He slowly deepen the kissed as he slowly started to make out with her pussy, kissing, licking, and sucking more intensely as time passed....she didn't want to feel it she forced her eyes shut but her body was reacting to the sick assaults she hissed and bit her lips trying not to make a sound...he continued his expert swat on her paying attention to how she tested, he went deeper still into her, she was getting wetter as he explore her, then he felt it the movement he had been waiting for she was regaining control of body as her hips and pelvis were trying to get away from him, he immediately readjusted himself and locked his muscular arm around her leg and used his palm to keep the other leg open.

As he speed his rhythm up and went to work on her, she tried to push his headway and close her legs but she was still too weak, she knew it was coming and she fought all she could but the moan she had tried to suppress still escaped her as his mouth frantically devour her clit... it hit her like a tsunami of electricity and the fire inside her belly explode, her eyes rolled to the back of her head her hips buckle and she opened her mouth for the silent scream.

How? How? was it possible she wondered, how had she cum to him, this psychopath, stalker who had tortured her for two years, how was she Cuming all over him right now, she didn't know what was wrong with her, it was the drugs, that was the only explanation she had. Somehow he had drugged her as she laid there and he continued his deadly kiss.

She felt the pressure as he inserted his tomb inside her anus and started to masturbate her with it while he eats her out, she had never had anyone use her like that, and sure enough she was Cuming all over again when he finally stopped and pulled his tomb out she shrove in relief but he only forced her legs open as she had tried to close them when she was Cumming and went back to torturing her with pleasure, meanwhile per brain was turning to ash, as she continued to moan and hiss, all fight was gone and she gave in to the fire in her cunt.

As the third orgasm subsided he finally let her go and she knew what was next, he continued kissing her stomach them upwards licking and sucking on her B cup tits, making sure to give each delicious chocolate nipple as much attention as he could, he proceeded to her neck and her ears, all she could do was touch him back trying to get her mind to remember him even if she was still a bit weak she felt all over his body tone muscle and a big build, this was by no means a common men he was strong and tall.

As he continue his slow adoration on her inserting his fingers inside her braids and massaging her skull which calmed her and suddenly all the fear, anxiety, pain and loneliness faded away and for the first time ever she was just a woman, in her most vulnerable state in the arms of a man. he slowly kissed her and she tested herself on him, something inside her move and she kissed him back they dipped the kiss as his tongue invade her, her tongue and her mind exploded with stars and she felt like she was in a cloud, the world had stopped in this kiss but she didn't want to stop when he let go and continued exploring her neck she let him.

She felt the familiar pressure between her legs and instead of fighting it, she opened her legs wider to give him more access, if she couldn't control this at the list she would enjoy it as soon, as he started to push she realize he was a very big boy, it took a couple of pushes to get the head inside her but he stayed still a couple of seconds and she was nothing but grateful, as she adjusted to him. but as quickly as he stated moving she felt like she was being torn apart and she closed her eyes in pain, he would stay still for a couple of seconds before regaining movement and pulling a few inches out and then a few inches back in, deeper every time he would get deeper he would kiss her and she would moan inside the kiss when he was finally all the way insider her she dropped a tear on the pillow and he heavily breathed out.

He started to make love to her, moving slowly but firmly kissing and building up his tempo as he started to speed up, she tried to use her hands to stop him but he wasn't having any of that, he needed to make sure she toke all of him, he places her hands above her head and intertwined their fingers, as he felt her grip tighten even more so around him she got wetter and her pelvis and hips started to meet his faster he knew she was close and that encourage him to speed up faster making the bedrock and her voice got smaller she was so needy and ready.

"yes daddy, yes right there!"... "Fuck me right there.... Daddy....don't stop" she moaned in a little voice, and he could barely stop himself from Cuming too as her body shivered and her voice was lost in a silent scream.

He knew how she liked it he knew she liked to be fucked hard and he gave it to her, he pulled out of her quickly flipped her over and had her on her hands and knees, as he entered her from behind, she was still too tight, he gripped her neck filmy as he fucked her mercilessly.

He knew exactly what his black queen liked and he loved the way she came all over him that told him all he needed to know...they fucked for what seemed like hours, he bent her in every position he wanted, until he came inside her.

After resting for a while they fucked again through the night and when he was finally done she laid there completely drained, she remembered seeing the sunrise from a tiny corner of her blinds before oblivion consumed her.

~~~~~~~~

Alliance woke up hours later to an empty room, the stranger who had dominion over her body for hours commanding and bending her to his will like a king would an arm. had left her alone to face reality, but evidence of his presence was inside her and oozing out of her into the bed. as she got up to clean up his cum it ran down her legs and as she cleans up and pushed out as much as she could, a roller coaster of emotions was invading her mind her and body was sure and her pussy and ass had taken a delicious beating. she looked at herself in the mirror and the evidence of her slut activities was written all over her face, so she turned away from it in shame as she entered the showered she turned back to look one more time and that was when she saw it written in permanent marker on her left ass check

"Property of Dominic Kodecck."

Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers